Reminder that this happened at BlizzCon in 2009

Reminder that this happened at BlizzCon in 2009.
youtube.com/watch?v=GbFjePdOpK8

Attached: fd.jpg (819x1024, 237.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/urNyg1ftMIU?t=89
youtube.com/watch?v=ROUyqHh-rkQ&t=580s
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5wBMT6Z03J6mzp6UD2TNtWpYo3Bh5ULA
youtube.com/watch?v=SWv2oZXckgA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She was kinda cute.

Not with that haircut and nose

Based

Who the hell thinks it is even SLIGHTLY appropriate to ask her that?? And the man with her, to try and push her to answer when she's clearly uncomfortable. He should be ashamed of himself. Why is this seen as funny? It's just disgusting that anyone would do this to her. To anyone really.

She's a camel

This but unironically. I kinda understand why she started to hate us.

Shes very average but kinda cute in her averageness

lmao faggot, you will never have sex

I almost forgot what folder I had this in.

Attached: 1472938832252.png (1128x686, 1.33M)

someone tell me what happens so i dont have to watch

We didn't know how good we had it back then. 2009 was the beginning of the end for gaming but I still wish I could go back.

Attached: 1627323869161.webm (576x1024, 1.13M)

Some chad (who most likely fucked her later) asks her if her bush is red too and then she laughs.
Faggots like this remain virgins

A blizzard fan raped Felicia day on stage

it's funny how she bills herself as some champion of nerd culture and gaming when she was nothing more than a c list TV extra.

kino

She was probably one of the ugliest hot e-celebs.

damn you sound like a fag. at worst its just some cringe question that you roll your eyes at like she did. they should have just bullied the kid off the mic.

retro

Why was this bitch pushed so had in the 2000s to the mid-2010s? Her entire claim to fame was "sort of cute nerdy girl?"

I fucking hate when people cry. im not some stone faced badass but i just want to fucking punch people when they're hysterical like this.

Dont ever look at a woman then. All they do is cry.

>those filtered comments from newest to latest

Attached: 1647154205626.jpg (541x492, 162.13K)

That was literally it. She had a loose connection and interest in the culture, and because producers knew the people who were in this culture at the time were virgins, they decided to push her as the "realistic, approachable gamer girl". Sex sells after all.

Now the "nerd culture" has been totally co-opted by normalfags, people like Felicia Day are not longer desirable. That and she's like in her 40s, not attractive and has a kid with some old white guy.

This is hatred. This is violence. This is six million jews gassed in Auschwitz showers.

>I get sooo uncomfortable when people cry!
Thats some pussy shit right there. If you care about them you comfort them and if you don't, you ignore them

>Hears that her sister doesn't want to spend time with her
>Sets up her camera to record her fucking losing it, crying and sobbing perfectly in-frame, so she can post her meltdown online for random strangers to see
I wonder why people don't like spending time with her. I wonder if she might be slightly dramatic, high-maintenance, and self-centered.

Fucking Felicia Day was everywhere 10-15 years ago. Then she dropped off the face of the Earth. Why? Was it because she got too old? Did she hit that mystical "Wall" all women seems to hit after 35?

see

Honestly Felicia day is the embodiment if everything I hate in gayming but I'd still hit it

Her fame was 100% because people wanted to fuck her. Now she is less fuckable. Not a mystery

people cry
those that cry solely for internet credit aren't people.

because you're supposed to cry in private, not on fucking camera for likes. crying is fine but don't include everyone else in your struggle.

her replacements are superior. pic related

Attached: wu5.jpg (1050x1400, 402.35K)

So weird seeing grown adults pretending to be outraged by things that, if you were just talking to them in private, they very obviously would not be bothered by. It's everywhere now.

Attached: 1643691897832.jpg (750x757, 142.82K)

she had that work hot vibe. before nerdy shit became absolutely everywhere she was better looking than most girls in that circle.
she fell off because of pic related

Attached: kwab.jpg (760x501, 25.54K)

>I don't want to spend time with her
So, an average sibling interaction? What with the shitty drama?

Who's this?

It's not appropriate. It's also not appropriate to make jokes about somebody's dick, or their weight, or when somebody is balding, or anything else of the sort. That's part of what makes a blue joke funny in the first place.

And she reacted perfectly appropriately. A person asked a question about her pubes, she was surprised, said "nope, move on", and everybody laughed and got on with their lives.
It's not as big a deal one way or another that anybody here is making it out to be. It's not nearly as cringy as the MLP con when that autist asked about one of the characters being a molester in a conference for a little girl's pony show.

damn that's crazy how a z-list actress isn't as popular 15 years later

I like skinny girls but those hips are disgusting.

youtu.be/urNyg1ftMIU?t=89
Pretending slut.

Naomi "sexycyborg" Wu, she's a famous tech youtuber in Shenzhen

youtube.com/watch?v=ROUyqHh-rkQ&t=580s

Attached: wu8.jpg (1050x1400, 294.01K)

No one thinks it's appropriate, that's why it's funny. I agree the guy next to her is garbage though.

how has she not been disappeared into a labour camp yet?

why are people now so offended by this? just don't answer the question and laugh like they did holy fuck

Jesus thats cringey

Is this the golden age you chuds always talk about when you whine about feminism ruining gaming?

Who is the new, modern day "Felicia Day"?

>Who the hell thinks it is even SLIGHTLY appropriate to ask her that?? And the man with her, to try and push her to answer when she's clearly uncomfortable. He should be ashamed of himself. Why is this seen as funny? It's just disgusting that anyone would do this to her. To anyone really.
it's blizzcon, there were actual rapings happening in storage rooms there
this is probably the least offensive interaction with a woman that happened there

>I wonder if she might be slightly dramatic, high-maintenance, and self-centered.
So pretty much zoomers in a nutshell. Cant really blame them when everything happening is the fallout from social media and the negative implications its had, especially young girls.

Needs more cheesburger

Imagine some dude asking that shit today. They'd literally bring out the horses for quartering.

anyone else unironically like the guild? I remember watching the new episodes as they came out and feeling like I had to hide it from my friends.
the guild, pure pwnage, early mega64, screw attach, damn i miss those days

I can blame their parents, though.

she speaks out fairly regularly against the ccp too. In all reality she's probably on the CCP's payroll to make people ask that exact question while still being under control

Attached: wu.jpg (1120x1400, 116.48K)

I only know her because of the inordinate amount of seething she causes. And the weirdest thing is that it's mostly men getting upset. I don't get it.

This girl needs a good beating from her siblings, to knock that zoomer bullshit out of her.

It feels like you cant read the room from this post alone. Everyone including the chick in question was laughing and making light of the situation.

Did she turn on Joss Whedon with everyone else?

>in the world of make-believes-land, anything can happens

Attached: 1552853046712.jpg (261x173, 11.39K)

Shes clearly awkward laughing and trying to play off a question she didnt like and/or was uncomfortable with. I know you dont interact with women so any awkward laugh from them confirms they want to fuck you in your mind but thats not how reality works.

I remember watching some PUA shit like ten years ago where the advice this guy gave was to literally just whip your dick out and play with it like a puppet to make a girl laugh so she'd be more likely to touch you. To this day I still don't know if it was satire or not but I think the lesson at the end of the day is that Chad can get away with anything.

I really really really like this image

Is the guild web series rerun not possible anymore? aaaaaaaah

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5wBMT6Z03J6mzp6UD2TNtWpYo3Bh5ULA

youtube.com/watch?v=SWv2oZXckgA

My sister said to me "No one likes you" right to my face when I was 16 so I just never talked to her for the next 10 years. She's been throwing tantrums about me not wanting to talk to her for years because now she's all alone lol. I'm not even gonna defend her for being a kid, this is just pathetic

>after 35?
You mean 17?

Based sister. Here's a hint user: She was right.

old and busted.

It doesn't sound like horrible advice, it sounds like situational advice.

>
>they didnt read the youtube comments

Attached: laugh.jpg (251x242, 10.29K)

Well I wish she was right because my family always wants attention from me now and I don't want em in my life. People may not like me but people straight up hate her

men are just not fans of big tits anymore

Attached: we4.jpg (1050x1400, 404.29K)

>It's not nearly as cringy as the MLP con when that autist asked about one of the characters being a molester in a conference for a little girl's pony show.

oh fuck I can't believe I forgot about that.

Attached: 1647825257966.jpg (484x382, 67.8K)

good, they're overrated (especially boobjobs)
naomi is ultrabased as a person thou

That or she's a Jiang faction apologist.

>one of the characters being a molester in a conference for a little girl's pony show.
wat

Good. Fuck that cunt.

i was being sarcastic, massive tits are based. I love her fashion taste.

Attached: wu10.jpg (1050x1400, 335.17K)