How can we promote the gaming industry in Latin America?

How can we promote the gaming industry in Latin America?

Attached: 35765735467.gif (340x367, 8.99K)

Fix their economies so people can actually afford to game

Add California, New Mexico and Texas to that list.

We have bigger issues than vidya user.

Don't.

start using "latinx"

here's my plan
I'm from there
I'm gonna make a game and I'm gonna need everyone here to buy 200x copies each

once I got the money I can make more games and we repeat this process

Make the commie like governments not tax a small company to the ground even before the first fiscal year.
Make universities actually teach useful skills instead of why Foucault was a great guy and why Marx was right all along.

>b-but Bolsonaro/Chile/Colombia are liberal
don't make me laugh..

Tell them you dont have to stab someone becuase they play Rugal.

hardly anyone loves their country here because there's no racial identity
there's no difference between argentina and uruguay or colombia and ecuador, the territories are retarded divisions made by autistic criolles a couple centuries ago
the point is, nobody who is mildly good will say "i should use this to improve the industry of my country!", no, they will just buy a passport to the USA

How is Eternal Cylinder?

Find a way to create the new Gus

Attached: images (59).jpg (739x415, 20.31K)

>race is all there is to culture and countries
Peak american

make a game using their history

Attached: 1642334392326.png (1813x521, 241.38K)

Kill all Latinos

Glass them and start over.

This but only center america.

oh yeah, the usa, a very homogeneous country

establish economic stability to region to allow non-essential industries and higher levels of education to flourish among a middle class with disposable income to purchase luxury products

Attached: 1564177922626.jpg (1892x1624, 825.96K)

kill them all and replace them with humans

South America "Prussia" but bad ending

By hanging Alinity in the biggest public square in Colombia.
Her USA tourist visa expires on may the 15th.

>hardly anyone loves their country here because there's no racial identity
Not true, user. Even here in Argentina where we are constantly bombarded by CIA kike media on how Argentina is the worst country ever, we still love this place and take pride of the great people born here. I'm not sure about the other countries though.
We just don't have much gaming culture here and all gaming stuff is too expensive for people to get interested on.

This. It's an extremely simple solution, really. Castrate and sterilize everyone below the poverty line so they don't reproduce. BAM. Fixed your economy in record time. Yet no fucking leader will do this because they NEED to appease to the poor by giving them free unlimited GIBS while shafting the rich.

damn...

Attached: 1529188908811.jpg (800x717, 94.46K)

Yeah, poor rich people. So oppressed, being held back by literally everyone.....

>brazilians gave paraguayan men insane amounts of pussy
Damn....

Gaming its pretty big here in Costa Rica, what most people play its Fifa,COD or lol but normalfags are the same anywhere on the world

so...why didn't brazil, argentina and uruguay gave each other a piece of paraguayan territory again?

Stop charging first world prices to third worlders with third worlders princes

Real quick

Is this dish any good?

What’s the best part like for a beginner

Attached: 95C6E5B7-9033-4206-8D30-1CA183BD96DF.jpg (1280x720, 149.85K)

bro the politicians working in the goverment ARE the rich people

Killing all communists

Talk shit get hit, but in hindsight annexing Chaco was a net drain on the country.

I don´t know about other countries, but if you want ANY INDUSTRY to trive in mexico, step one is getting rid of NAFTA (or whatever the new version is called now) and/or emulating japanese laws that prevents national companies to be easly bought by foreign companies.

Hey guys

Attached: A6C43603-4B0A-452F-994E-03C0AE61629E.png (700x700, 396.05K)

Amazing how you fags keep pulling this shit out of your ass when there's no law in Japan that states that, japs are just too stubborn to sell their shit to gaijins simple as.

>Shit universities
>Laws that make foreign products more expensive than they should
>Everyone prefers the culture from the west or asia because SA barely produces anything worth note
All of this leds to all the competent programmers leaving their home countries and letting them rot.

cope UBA and the University of Brazil have pretty good ranking all things considered. Burgers just can't deal with the fact that higher education is a right, not a commodity.

Start with corporations getting paid for "carbon credits"

is it true that SA women are super promiscuous?

Attached: 1557218680877.jpg (142x142, 8.87K)

Nigger, i'm brazilian and i've been studying programming for over 2 years, yet i can't even make something like pacman.

What's your solution, then? Simply continue taxing the fuck out of rich people and just letting dumb, uneducated fucks who will never own a cent in their lives reproduce unchecked so their children can also be poor, uneducated fucks with no future?

seek skill,
bloodstain

Brazilian women are literally built for sex. Even the ugly ones.

How far into the course are you? Are they teaching you dumb office/management program shit? Which programming languages?

they're just honest about it unlike americans and yuros

Depends on socioeconomic level. Low class are promiscous, middle class a mixed bag and high class are prudes that larp as instagram models

>seek skill
How and where?

not (((academia))), that's for sure

>they're just honest about it unlike americans and yuros
what does that mean?

The problem with videogame development in Latin America is that ppl still don't see it as a major industry, the govmnts see it as a minor thing, there's barely any help for ppl to make their games and most Latinos need to move to U.S/Spain because sadly you won't get any help at all

Attached: 1649431065828.jpg (2152x2524, 2.5M)

it means all women are whores but macacos won't deny it

>How far into the course are you?
P5
>Are they teaching you dumb office/management program shit?
Pretty much, there was even a class about the human eye.
>Which programming languages?
I was taught a bit C and HTML in the first year but never got that far, python and java were always mentioned but never really used.

A clear example, one of the major developers of Godot engine had to move to Spain because Argentine govmnt was fucking his ass

Attached: 1639664193821.png (608x685, 347.59K)

>we still love this place and take pride of the great people born here.
Speak for yourself, this place is utter fucking garbage and the increasing number of people migrating away from it speaks volumes to this. Having good historical figures doesn't make current Argentina not a nigger hole. There's nothing salvageable about this place other than the great geographical diversity and lands we have here; the culture has been completely subverted by globohomo. Not even "viveza criolla" managed to survive it. We're one of the faggiest places in the world, even more so than first world countries. The country doesn't have an identity of its own, it's just an attempt at copying first world trends, except the trend where most first world countries don't have inflation nearly as gigantic as ours.

>ppl still don't see it as a major industry
It's because it isn't you fuckhead, we don't have any real industry so videogames are the last thing someone should think about a poor country's necessity.

>b-but the goverment won't give me any help/gibs
Go fuck yourself, you are the reason everything here is so shit.

I lost my job.
I'm now doing a state sponsored bootcamp about entrepreneurship with web services written in ruby on rails.

It's what I can do to survive.

Attached: 5fc6fad0b400fd49915dc4e3dbaa0ebc7477fed087a8546fa631e3e0e076ba7a.png (227x276, 75.66K)

Damn. Sounds awful like a stock class focused on web development/maintenance and other soulless commercial shit. Keep at it huebro and hopefully you'll at least learn of the existence of the tools which will help you steer to your own path.

Good for him. He deserves a better life. Argentina doesn't have a future.

>Go fuck yourself, you are the reason everything here is so shit.
Have to agree with that. Fuck that taxes+inflation lover.

>It's because it isn't you fuckhead, we don't have any real industry so videogames are the last thing someone should think about a poor country's necessity.

The game industry is way bigger than the music and film combined, the retarded govmnts still see it as a minor thing, like toys basically

>b-but the goverment won't give me any help/gibs

And how are you supposed to get funding for your games? Hell, even in "first world countries" is also hard as fuck to get funding, and your only option is kikestarter and there's a 90% chance that your project will fail

Attached: mario-odyssey-poncho-110617.jpg (930x523, 101.3K)