I still don't get why the Shonen Jump can't get a GOOD videogame

I still don't get why the Shonen Jump can't get a GOOD videogame

Attached: 094c03568aab620418fa229b9cdd75cf.jpg (853x1067, 199.93K)

isn't demon slayer already over?

The only kind of game based on Naruto or Bleach I'd want to play is a separate story for the player character that runs parallel with the events in the original story. Sprinkle in some Persona social-link type stuff and a large hub to explore between story events, and we're golden.

I may be a total loser, but at least I don't watch anime.

>new big 3
Garbage.
MHA will end this year. KnY already ended.
Meanwhile One Piece has Luffy grabbing Lightning out of the sky like Popeye and throwing it at a dragon like Gwyn.

Wan piss is still around and dominating so i dont see the point of "updating" this image

who's the guy on the bottom left

The original was a shitpost to begin with.

Was Samurai X ever "big"?

Black Clover I guess.

Saint Seiya

>Meanwhile One Piece has Luffy grabbing Lightning out of the sky like Popeye and throwing it at a dragon like Gwyn
Holy mother of KINO

asta from black clover

>Was Samurai X ever "big"?
It was the best selling Shueisha title (in terms of week sales) alfter Dragon Ball ended

>Was Samurai X ever "big"?
>super popular manga and anime
>several OVAs
>actually good live actions
Yes, and let's not forget the best fighting game on playstation.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 165.11K)

Black Clover fags are almost as delusional as HxH fags lmao

Bottom isnt even correct, there is no nu big 3

was rk even that big? the anime is a clusterfuck after shishio arc and we all know americans can't read for shit, therefore they never got the true ending

average Demon Eye Kyo enjoyer: my old GBA (includes Shantae, Lady Sia, some rpg and Popeye)

Dragon ball has some good games

>Legacy of Goku I and II
>DBZ budokai tenkaichi 3
>Kakarot

What is this weird revisionism. Only Naruto, OP & Bleach were the big 3.

>Kakarot
>good

Games based on existing anime/manga are always going to be dogshit no matter how good the source material is

Its a troll image.

That's true for licensed games in general, but there's several exceptions.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 208.9K)

Never read kenshin before. Started it recently. It's really good. Vash seems totally derivative from kenshin.

BC is based, Asta is the coolest main character of any shonen ever. AND it got a cool video game that wasn't an arena fighter, RPG, musou, or JP only, which is more than any other anime can say.

and lets not forget how the author is based and redpilled

black clover got pretty good desu

Black Clover is unironically trash. I have no qualms about the others.

There's no "legend big 3"
Dragonball is in it's own tier. No other anime can compare to it.

>Black Clover
>Big
anime is fucking dead i guess

To be fair, YYH came extremely close in Japan. Of course DB was bigger, but if you put Naruto and Bleach in the same category, this should work as well. Not entirely sure about Kenshin, though.

This, holy shit

They ran out of content from the manga, but the movie should be coming out soon. I think the current manga arc is almost over so that gives them some more seasons to work with. Also best girl.

Attached: 11.jpg (800x900, 251.45K)

YYH started half a decade after Dragon Ball, they were running at the same time during that point, but it's dumb to compare them with the other 3, troll image or not.

because bamco
Also because the crossovers games are unbalanced in both the gameplay and the characters that appear

New big 3 would be Jujutsu Kaisen, Kimetsu no Yaiba and Tokyo Revengers. Given that KnY ended, I guess you can put MHA in its place.

Attached: jnzydjnt6e281.jpg (1170x687, 213.08K)

theres only one "big 3" and its DB, Naruto and OP

yes but that spot belongs to slam dunk actually

Tokyo Revengers isn't Jump. Big 3 has always only referred to Jump series.

ITS HIGH TIME FOR A JUJUTSU KAISEN FIGHTING GAME

Bleach started half a decade after One Piece

It's getting another series too

Also going to add in that someone who kept up with Tokyo Revengers for a long time, it's hot fucking trash now. The only reason it's even selling so well is because it got shilled by a famous actor during a TV show or something, not because of its own merit.

Kenshin was huge after Dragonball ended. What I dont understand is why did they cancel the anime before the Jinchu arc?

Phone posting is a sin

Attached: F9E95069-3412-4F33-A7A8-54F3E19F2361.jpg (1200x887, 260.72K)

Boomer

HnK was probably the closest thing of its contemporaries

Attached: Hokuto_no_Ken_tankobon.jpg (233x372, 153.67K)

*mogs JJK, MHA, and DS*

Attached: Chainsawman.jpg (252x396, 108.79K)

Omw

Attached: 8670FA17-430B-4FD6-A444-1CE98EF9BD36.gif (220x123, 132.14K)

>Kingdom is still going
Jesus Christ

We already got a good game. Also wtf is this pic?
No Gintoki? I sleep

Attached: jpusds0f.jpg (500x447, 103.43K)

Wow, weird to see one piece getting outsold like that

Yes

Storm vidyas are decent

Attached: Storm 4 Guy vs Madara.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Gojo would be too op

Post nut clarified

Gtg

>aim door slam.mp3

Sold extremly well. Did better than yu yu hakusho.

and yet you still shitpost on a anime website

I just love when people pretend that Bleach was ever "big".

Big 3 has always been simply Dragonball, Naruto and One Piece.
Always was, always will be.
Anything else is zoomertier fanfic.

New generation is taking over what's popular now.

> it got shilled by a famous actor during a TV show or something
who

One Piece is over 20 years old.

Japan's manga scene is actually pretty quick in hyping new things. The fact that some series manage to consistently stay on good sales is the exception not the rule.

Yeah people used to shit on Bleach so hard back then. Now with the anime comeback recently, it's suddenly loved.
It really highlight how much Covid damaged people and how they try to hype up anything out of boredom.

Yeah, but both were long running series when the "big 3" thing was coined, same with Naruto which started between both.

You say that as if its a bad thing.
Modern manga and anime sucks.

Kyoto arc is legitimately great. Manga loses some steam with the Enishi stuff tho.

soul
every jump game bamco makes just looks soulless, shittier, and cheaper compared to it

Every nip that wants to own the OP volumes already has them. There's also a space issue, 100+ volumes take a big amount of space to store, so a lot of people are just reading it digitally.

The real big 3

Attached: 1630382652666.png (853x1067, 616.73K)

Based. Too bad Ganbarion didn't make another Jump series game after this. Dragonball Fusions was a great game on 3DS.

Bait image. The only Big Three are OP, Naruto and Bleach. Only OP has ever been on the same level as DB and RK was just starting when DB finished. New big three is a joke as currently JJK holds the crown, KnY is finished and BC is a meme.

J-Stars was shitty, but I can at least respect the roster choices, Jump Force was shitty in every way imaginable though, having Ryo in it isn't enough to redeem it.

>That fucking gap between Top 3 and the rest
>2020-2021 period
>It really highlight how much Covid damaged people and how they try to hype up anything out of boredom.
Yeah no this guy is right lmao

Bleach was huge for a time it just petered out way way faster than the other two. Dragonball wassn't even a contemporary. Even GT was "old" at the time and Super was years and years away.

He could be nerfed to fit the game. Look at Fighter Z. Arcsys can draw material from the manga perfectly, for example.

Different devs

Bro... Don't even start about "too OP". Saiki would washed up Gojo for FREE

Attached: Saiki_anime_1.png (2048x2730, 2.32M)

Both were by Spike Chunsoft.

Heh? Nice skills you got right there boys.

Attached: medaka_1.png (640x360, 266.49K)

Shit meme

Storm is mediocre.

>Powerman vs Medaka
If powerman is always better, and Medaka is always 20% better, who is better? or is it some infinite nonsense

Pretty sure he was comparing those games to Ultimate Stars