Literally 1984

Literally 1984

Attached: 20220408_094722.jpg (662x789, 315.65K)

>b-buh mah based japs!
Yea Forums BTFO again

This literally makes no difference

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CAN'T WANK TO THIS BROS

then why did you need to change it?

pedobros....

>cant be bothered to improve the game visuals or performance
>but have all the time in the world to get things censored
Nuclear holocaust cant come soon enough

another reason why u should just play OG

i didn't know user worked on the remaster, why did you do it, user?

>Safety shorts
Why are people like this? Just wear shorts at this point

Stop. Sexualising. Women.

Not so radical...

Stop being straight you mean

Why not have a man at that point?

Jokes on you, I think bloomers are hotter

Looks like shit, no wonder the game bombed.

that's not a woman, that's a 9 year old child.

I did uber last night and told a girl i was driving home she was hot and she responded by bringing me up to her bed and sucking me off. She also tipped me.

Women like being sexualized. Just not by ugly people.

Sony most likely.

How is this bad?

Uncensored on Nintendo or SE fallow retard cero or westoid demands?

Definitely CERO, they've been censoring pantyshots for years now, even Sakurai hates them

this was done because of AMERICAN pressure

>Can't see underage panty
>It's 1984 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
Pathetic

Sakurai probably just hates how fucking prevalent they are in every media in Japan.

I don't support censorship. I'll keep my money thanks.

Not CERO, the original graphics are an option. This was Square's Ethics department.

I meant that Sakurai hates CERO for forcing him to censor Peach and Palutena

That's even dumber

I like this version of 1984.

you should keep your money cause chrono cross is a shit game

>Inaccuracy year
Mostly 2020

>IT DOESNT MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!
>then why change it
>BECA- Auhh Mhmm... EHhhhhh UHhmmmmmmm PEDOPHILE!!!!

Attached: 1646713757488.jpg (1080x1006, 152.65K)

Bloomers are more erotic than panties, but the fact that they're attempting to censor panties with bloomers is an implicit attack on that idea.

Attached: 1634490362635.png (1883x1463, 923.72K)

Hear me out. I'm not pro censorship but have it occurred to you that in the past videogames where considered a children hobby? Nobody gives af if children or early teens are staring at underage girl panties, but now that games have diversified for more adult audiences, and furthermore almost all people that buy this remake will be 30 year old boomers, it makes sense making these adjustments so you know, you don't feel weird when playing them on a big screen where your wife can see it too.

Attached: 7ef.jpg (600x600, 31.71K)

Unexpected irony.

Yet another tread referencing 1984 made by people that never fucking read 1984. If you think slightly altering some panties in a game is even somewhat close to the themes of the book you are retarded.

>the original graphics are an option
Really?

Brainwashed by blue check mark feminists

Nobody but oldfags give a shit about Chrono Cross. Kids are playing minecraft.

And when this doesn't sell, you'll claim "it was never any good" to deflect how censorship killed the game.

Mandated by Sony from the source.

damn, i'm glad they at least changed that part, i was really worried they would show me some underage panties in the year 2022

>I'm not pro censorship BUT
Kill yourself.

Nope. Basically is 1984 in full swing.

Attached: 1631980913430.webm (368x432, 1.08M)

>Look I know its not called ethics team, but thats the meme so I went with that anyways
This is some Nintendo Treehouse levels of bad translation.

This is the main issue of the matter, putting resources on this shit while the game runs like trash is unacceptable, no fucking proper widescreen resolution and 60fps should be the bare minimun and they couldn't even do that much

IT WAS ME

I MANDATED IT SO THE TRANNIES WOULDN'T AGP THE FUCK OUT

You weren’t going to buy it to begin with. You’re just as impotent as SJWs were before you.

>o-oh no jeez what if someone sees me playing a vidya game that has the p-p-pantsu!
Who gives a shit faggot, if you're playing this in front of your wife she's already disgusted with you for giving Square Enix money.

dude, kids stopped playing Minecraft at least 5 years ago.

does that mean the world is America's bitch? Sounds about right.

peak cunnysseur

For the record, he could have absolutely released Smash with uncensored Peach and Palutena, but it would have been given a higher age rating.

What am I looking at

>You weren’t going to buy it to begin with. You’re just a- ACK!

I already own the PsOne cds, censorship or not, is there any reason at all to play the new one instead of just replaying the classic?

Attached: 1638388586319.png (215x400, 144.82K)

niggas

>If you think slightly altering a few words in a book is censorship, you are retarded
Seems to match pretty well.

so he couldnt, because there is no way nintendo would have let him raise the age rating

The average citizen of the "greatest" country in the world.

Can guarantee that you are the one who never read 1984

>2222 Yea Forums
>oh man I can't wait for the remaster of the classic 2199 Cerebral Implant Station game "Drown in Horse Cum"
>wtf, the space Jews reduced the smegma by 5%! Did they think I wouldn't feel the difference on my lips?? THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT ORWELL WAS WRITING ABOUT IN 1984!!!

Nope. The Performance is worse and there's terrible input delay on all versions.

But hey, they had the time and resources to censor stuff. That's more important, right?

No, the remaster doesn't bring anything new to the table besides fancy upscaled graphics and new portraits, nothing else at all.

Black culture

Based valid question ASKER
BTFO

>does that mean the world is America's bitch?
Yes, but not for much longer. The mutts going scorched earth on anyone not supporting their Russian sanctions is going to create a unified Asia trade market what will overtake the stagnant west

This is legitimately one of the weakest, most bullshit arguments I've seen in favor of censorship.

No, it's an adult's right to choose whether or not they want to look at fictitious panties on a fictitious girl. There is nothing logical about removing that choice, just to placate a very small percentage of people who would feel uncomfortable otherwise, people who likely haven't even played the game themselves as anyone who grew up playing Chrono Cross would already be desensitized to it.

Attached: 1614555866679.jpg (768x576, 34.68K)

While bloomers are hotter, this is just so pointless.

>m-m-muh censorship
>not realizing bloomers is the chad choice
NGMI

Attached: 630.jpg (680x671, 59.3K)

fucking kek

Oh no... Not my pantyshots, the game is unplayable now.

Attached: BMTL.gif (322x281, 1.43M)

Reminder that Square used to have a woman design pantsus. What happened?

Attached: tNs1W.jpg (450x296, 33.36K)

Right, but that's more on Nintendo being so adamant with hitting a certain age rating than CERO for having said age rating.

Do you think kids care about Chrono Cross?
And are you seriously so much of a faggot you think children's minds are going to be corrupted because they see a video game character's underwear?

Attached: Spider_Man_suit_28_copy.jpg (423x882, 62.43K)

Literally who cares, the only good thing about this game was is soundtrack anyways

>Reminder that Square used to have a woman design pantsus. What happened?

Nothing since it wasnt her job. She did the pantsu only bc she wanted to & square just went with it. Lurk moar fag

This, women are all whores, especially the ones that screech the loudest about not sexualising them.

This, it's perfectly normal that this remake is inferior to the original, I will pay money for an inferior product.

>30 years old boomer

words are just meaningless now

No

>pantsu

you don't care because you're a virgin

It is your right as an adult to be into whatever kinky shit you want but you should expect societal pushback and also that some companies don't want to be associated with that.

Do you know how to read retard? The whole point of my argument is that no one gives a fuck if kids are watching virtual panties. No it doesn't affect them in the minimum even if we all know they're probably getting a boner. But when it comes to adults it's different.

>Square
At least read something

Even so, Square allows it, something that will not happen today. Don't try to trivialize the point, tranny.

I have a hard time ITT differentiating between polcels and r9k losers.

melee was T