Kingdom Hearts' 20th anniversary is in 48hrs. Thoughts? Expectations?

Kingdom Hearts' 20th anniversary is in 48hrs. Thoughts? Expectations?

Attached: 1649425364528.jpg (1221x2048, 282.68K)

>Expectations?
Schizo theory crafting.

i expect nothing but twitter reactions because its not streamed live and square are fucking faggots

I have always hated this game and the people that like it.

KH3 Final Mix

Attached: sora.jpg (506x900, 52.19K)

Hope they finally give up on this convoluted kiddy trash and stop Nomura from ever writing a video game again.

Wait are they still doing this closed doors bullshit? god fucking damnit square

Attached: 1636517539614.jpg (735x642, 51.31K)

Yes. No phones are allowed in the venue, it's Japan only, and to even get in as a member of the public it was a roulette system for a chance to be there.

verum rex is coming

Dark road finale
Music/other shit
DD2 confirmed.
Thanks for coming

Attached: Ansem.jpg (876x777, 144.15K)

Wake Up My Prince...

It is almost time!

Attached: 1649414925088.jpg (1920x2160, 391.89K)

>CUM GUARDIAN

They said they'd be releasing a video after the event

Attached: 1648399240599.jpg (1108x690, 189.18K)

that's the best part

Nothing. Maybe a Steam release?

this is a company that can't release a pc game with vsync

Finally got this shit (was playing on Critical). Fuck the final boss from KH2 and Xehanort, ridiculous. At least the final boss from KH1 and Dark Riku were easy.

Attached: 0 IRoEey2AuKlDbhJf.png (1200x675, 1.13M)

So how do you feel now that the Xehanort saga is over? Did it feel good to finally strike down that decrepit old time-hopping faggot?

Attached: kh-xehanort_feature.jpg (1920x1080, 136.5K)

We expecting the next main game, or a side game? And do we think a side game would be a Switch exclusive, or has the series moved beyond that shit?

Wait until yozora

ps5 ports of the collection + melody of memory and a very short teaser for kh4 that will be actually properly announced end of 2022

>implying that the next villain won't just make xehanort clones from soras memories

>is instantly forgiven and goes to KHeaven with his bitch boy best friend
XehanortCHADs stay winning

Attached: 791F54A1-EA2A-42D6-8386-95AF7B5A1BD5.jpg (1024x1024, 198.16K)

that health isnt crit fag and dark riku is one of the hardest on crit, fuck off

I could see the Steam release being with this. If not, none of those Epic exclusives are ever getting put on Steam.

I mean now we have another time hopping faggot so the more things change the more they stay the same

Attached: MoM.gif (332x332, 3.59M)

It still has a currently running mobile game, and the last game released was a rhythm game that was fortunately multiplat.
I'm thinking more side games, but none that will be console locked.

making him just le good intentions retarded means killed some satisfaction but sea salt trio reunion made up for every issue 3 had personally, also the final talks with ansem and mansex were really good, immediately jumping into whatever's happening with the box, MoM, and noctis 2 also took away a bit from finally ending xehanort
MoM being behind Xehanort who was behind everything all along is just so funny i have to enjoy it

no, the circumstances were too ridiculous
sora pretty much solo'd him, despite all of the insane shit xehanort can do
the whole game hypes up roxas coming back, so he should have been a party member for it
maybe terra too

He's in

Attached: 1648335926705.jpg (1400x1400, 252.08K)

only supporting this if it means namine can be brought back to lock his memories again
she is best girl

the icon not being a drawing is the most SOULLESS thing ever

Please no KH1 remake akin to FF7R
Yes, I've repeated this three times. Do a Days remake instead, with online and updated gameplay.
Also remember that Nomura doesn't care at all about Western fans - remember that one nigger dad who got early copy of KH3 for his son? Nomura got buttblasted hard and even posted an official apology on Twitter for game leaking, and later on punished ALL non-JP versions by not giving them special free KH3 system theme that JP version came with. It's not much (I mean, it's just a system theme), but it shows that Nomura is willing to punish every western KH fan for stuff that one random nigger did.

Took a screen from the internet, here's mine (from before the DLC). Eat shit. Dark Riku seemed hard but he caved pretty quick once you dropped the pretense of having a strategy and just rocked him.

Attached: kh3.png (2560x1440, 2.45M)

Attached: 1649321845226.jpg (1000x1300, 226.85K)

>Dark Road
>appears in MoM
>will definitely show up in flashbacks
>will be at some point whitewashed into 'a misunderstood hero who guided Sora to save the world because he is too stupid to do it right'
God, I wish he was erased from existence like Whobo, another shitty Nomura OC.

The real Xehanort is dead, these are just leftovers. Like skin flakes.

>

Attached: somehow.jpg (1200x675, 148.1K)

No expecting anything, i've learned my lesson after E3 2013 with FFXV and KH3 announcements to never get hyped again. Still looking forward to it though. Any console/PC game will do. Stop with the mobile shit, build upon and refine KH3's foundation. Timed parries and fast reprisals were great additions to KH. Airstepping can be nice too. Still a little too floaty, hope they add more gravity and weight to the next installment but i doubt they will. If it's a mobile game or a Switch release i'll be annoyed. Story wise i don't care at all, 3 sucked in that regard but was still fun to play so whatever wild ride Nomura decides to take me on again i'll follow even if it's shit as long as i get more ReMind tier superbosses.

xehanort is still extremely based after the motivation retcons where he wants to remake the universe while making many sacrifices in the greater good as compared to him just being a psycho seeker of knowledge who wanted to see what would happen if you forged the x-blade and summoned the true kingdom hearts no matter how many worlds he destroyed and people he killed

new merchandising and artwork, but nothing else

>Dark Road finale
The game hasn't even released its offline mode yet

I miss KHUx

Attached: KHUx_2021-03-25-22-05-20.jpg (2280x1080, 1.32M)

>implying he wasn't just corrupted by the darkness like every other villain in the series

Look if even Maleficent was consumed by the darkness in KH1, you can't harness that power. She's the MISTRESS OF ALL EVIL ffs

i'm hoping for Re:Union so i don't have to watch 8hrs of mobile cutscenes

Is the Master of Masters a Lufenian?

Darkness (capital D) is actually a guy though......

>I miss KHUx
I don't, especially the amount of P2W and powercreep it had. One of the worst (if not THE worst) gacha games I've played.

>Xehanort saga

More anoyed that the early games are retroactivelly being called a part of the "Xehanort Saga". It reminds me of Disney rebranding the 9 start wars movies as the "Skywalker Saga" as if the story wasn't finished with Ep VI

The real "Xehanort Saga" are BBS, Re:Coded, DDD, 2.8, and KH3
I guess you could call CoM, KH2, and Days the "Organisation XIII Saga", and KH1 just stands perfectly fine it's own

for what model agency do they work?

I miss the art style, story, setting, characters, missions, and my guild. I don't miss the gacha part of it, even if by the end of it it became extremely tame and basically gave you meta medals for free. PvP really destroyed the game's release cycle, because a new meta medal would release just about every week, and if you didn't get it you were already behind, but I still had fun with it. It was my first gacha, so it holds a special place in my heart.

Attached: KHUx_2021-06-09-08-58-08.jpg (2280x1080, 257.23K)

Didn't you follow the story? Every problem in every game was causeed by Xehanort and it ends with you impaling his worthless ass on your keyblade.

brehs, is Re:Mind worth it? shit is way too expensive for DLC

It’s great

>Expectations
RE:Union as a Disney+ show
Some shitty spin off :^) game made by osakafags
>Hopes
RE:Union as an actual videogame made by h.a.n.d
Some info on kh4

it makes sense to call it the "xehanort saga" when everything tied back to him, even if they just added shit, you could break it apart and say CoM/2/Days is the org's chapter but tying it all in a "saga" works

They wouldn’t announce something that isn’t a continuation of what happened at the end of melody of memory would they?
The ending of that basically set up the next game and I’m dying to go to Yozora’s world

>artstyle
Even if only two artists were in dev team, I guess it was cute and unique enough for gacha. My issue is that medals weren't unique at all, it was just reused assets (either Nomura's old art or 3D renders of existing models from previous KH games), and paying for that meant nothing to me - I wish all medals would get unique art or at least something to make me feel happy about getting them (not just gameplay-wise). I did enjoy a lot of Heartless designs in X/UX though.
>story
Ehhhh, I dunno about that one, but that's just me because KH jumped the shark for me long time ago.
>setting
On that one I agree 50/50 - I wanted to see Keyblade War setting, but I kinda got disappointed by it due to how entire conflict happened because "the surprise was that there was no surprise, but people still fought over it". I wanted to see more serious stuff like in The Gathering trailer, but X/UX artstyle kinda clashed with that idea.
>missions
Some were locked by VIP pass, some were literally medal / P2W check. I still hate most of stuff about UX gameplay, from Guilt system (good fucking luck wasting all of your rolls to get medal dupes and roll a good Guilt mod only for that medal to get powercrept in few weeks) to Proud Mode (locking away ton of good stuff yet forcing you to bring meta medals) to powercreep (every Kairi / Namine medal release was basically "okay, THIS is meta now").

Hopefully something beyond the next game is now in development message.

Marry one, fuck one, kill 2. GO

Attached: kinohearts gurls.jpg (900x996, 127.07K)

Fuck Aqua, marry Xion, kill the other two

At least we get this semen demon from it.

Attached: 1649342290833.png (640x690, 367.22K)

Post your top 3 levels in any KH game.

1. Fantasia. I'm a sucker for classical music and the visuals were unique, interesting and ever-shifting like wonderland in KH1. Cool encounters too.

2. Halloween Town. Loved nightmare before christmas as a kid, it's what got me to buy KH1. Great visuals and surprisingly treacherous basic enemies makes it feel suitably dangeorus. Fuck those cyclops mummies.

3. Tangled. It's just comfy, going on a trip through the big forest. The miniboss was a great challenge on critical.

Attached: Kingdom-of-Corona-Logo-2.jpg (3840x2160, 1.15M)

Steam release, 20 anniversary concert tour, some dumb 20 anniversary merch, lot's of "WOAH THANKS FANS WE GIANT CORPERATION LOVE YOU AND SO HUMBLED"

Just like every other event when this shit happens.

>Keyblade Graveyard take #2
It's kinda okay if you wanna explore Scala or play Roxas for a bit. Rest is mostly interactive cutscenes that you can watch on Youtube
>Data Greeting
Only if you're into making meme pictures.
>Limit Cut / Secret Episode
Basically the main reason people bought this DLC for - 14 really neat boss fights.To this day people still argue if KH3 or KH2 Data Org is better, but they're surely on par with each other. Yozora is a breath of fresh air when it comes to secret boss fight because previous Osaka team secret boss fights were MF in BBS and Julius in DDD, both infamous for how garbage they are and you have to exploit them with specific commands (Surges for MF and Balloon for Julius).

It was all just a dream

*bows 120 degrees*

This is Halloween has been burned into my brain for like 20 years at this point

>If it's a mobile game or a Switch release i'll be annoyed.
Tendies are already annoyed by only getting Cloud versions of the whole series, so I guess that's already covered

it depends on what kind of a player you are, if you are into the combat and especially boss fights, then yes. The Limit Cut & Secret Episode fights gave me more joy than the entire base KH3 combined.

What the actual fuck is the point?

>I’m dying to go to Yozora’s world
you're not the only one huehuehue

Hopes: Orchestral concert with newly arranged and newly performed pieces , not the 100th versions of Dearly Beloved or Destati (even though they're good) that we've all heard before.