Rune Factory 5

What is your preferred winter crop?
Who did you marry?
Have you cleared the maze?

To people having issues with the golden dragons in the maze, it's not about your personal level or any kind of attribute on your weapon, it's simply that your weapon doesn't push enough damage to overcome their defense. Level up smithing and trade for materials until you can make one of the 3k-5k damage weapons. The easiest one I found was the 5.5k damage dragon daggers, which you can get the scales for by repeatedly trading handmade items to Radea or Ryker.

Attached: fox box.jpg (1121x1080, 480.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x5ylbqLJIFM
xseedgames.com/about-contact/
marv.jp/support/form/?mode=cs&gameplatform=switch&title=9963
neoseeker.com/rune-factory-5/Boss_Taming_Guide
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

4 is better
/thread
fpbp

Attached: 1629634483744.jpg (600x600, 44.72K)

I played through the story and just kinda quit because even though it was fun, the performance issues dragged the experience down. I might pick it up again later for the post game stuff but eh

I'll let you know when the game releases on PC a year from now.

What's the fastest way to get seed points?

Fluffy tail waifu.

Put on the patrol badge and kill all the bosses. Main story ones are OHKOs after beating the maze, so you'll be done in no time. Crops also get you points, I think you get more the higher level they are, so it pays to set aside a 4x2 squares area to plant one of each thing and reap them as they come up until it's all level 10.

Request board, you can also redo bounties, and you get some for killing the bosses, they respawn every day, so you can make your rounds and farm them. I think there's a cap on how much you can get from bosses/killing monsters for a day though

There is on mobs, I think 50 kills total. Not on bosses.

Most important question, can I fuck this dog?

Technically yes.

be OP

Good enough for me

Tell me more

>the detective request board is always empty
Am I missing something?

the low fps finally got me stopped playing the game, my steamdeck is arriving soon i hope it's able to emulate the game atleast at 30fps.

Every day that request board will only include the random daily request to deliver an item or kill some monsters, you can also find this on the board outside your house making it redundant.

From the thumbnail I thought that was Yamato from One Piece for a second.

Can you make hoes/watering cans have a 5th charge like in RF4 by crafting them with a sacred pole and light ore?

>Rune Factory 5 is undeniably the BEST in the series

youtube.com/watch?v=x5ylbqLJIFM

Just finished RF5. I've played every RF game except the wii ones now. Are Frontier and Oceans worth playing?

Is there any fucking downside on using the wrong weapon specific skills?
I'm using the millionstrike spear skill with a hammer and shit is broken as fuck

I think it costs more RP.

How do I do the flying glitch?

I love my pretty wife, Dolce! I want to be with her forever and ever!

Attached: Dolce Holding Hands.jpg (800x481, 262.82K)

im not touching this shit of a game
every entry is worse than the last one

If you aren't using the twin dragon weapons, literally made from the bodies of Livia and Radea, you're playing the game wrong.

Attached: Livia.jpg (1280x720, 267.26K)

Wtf is that yamato?

Attached: 1648577826688.png (1075x721, 980.94K)

I exclusively decide my crops based on random number generation, weighted based on what's in season.

Frontier is only if you mod it so the rune system is more bearable
Dunno about Oceans never tried because hate the lack of 2D sprite art

I enjoyed Tides of Destiny a lot. The harvesting system is kind of different and some people disliked it but I thought it was fine.

That filename

Attached: Yuji Naka's Masterpiece.png (1920x1080, 919.58K)

I didn't even know there were winter crops.

Holy shit can you get a dragon waifu in this game?!

I hate how the fox ears are clipping through the hat

So apparently people dislike this game because it's too short and has too few characters? But I thought 3 and 4 were too long and hated most of the characters. Is 5 for me?

If you have to ask, pirate or wait for a sale.

Why do these dumb hags take the form of lolis despite being old?

Attached: v.png (440x470, 309.55K)

>fill half of earth dragon field with l10 cabbage
>other half with l10 onion
>fill fridge with wheat
>turn each pair into 15,000g gyoza
>stupid amounts of money
pure pazaak

Yeah, all the golden crops grow good in winter. There's also blue crystwo flowers and hot-hot fruits.

>vegetarian gyoza
blegh

I still think 5 is longer than 3

Wouldn't you do the same?

lol I wasn't planning on paying for it. My question is, is it even worth a pirate?

My headcanon is most animals mature and die very early so the dragons think being 14 is being old.

People complaining about the characters are just looking for something to be angry about. I'm not sure the game actually is any shorter. What changed on that front is that days are longer, and dungeons are reasonably-sized continuous spaces, instead of oversized grids of rectangular rooms, so there aren't any floors to large to fully explore in a day.

Would recommend.

Paying no, Pirate yes

>Fuuka's hide and seek event
>the time for entire town get frozen
>but you can still fish and enter the farm dragons
Man, this game is absolutely busted. In addition to weird design choices, I've had some bugs that range from weird to incredibly frustrating.
One time I went to restaurant, and for the duration of meal, everything just turned red. Sometimes the music just stops (should happen more often to give way for environment ambience). Those two weren't too bad, but at start of summer the sound of cicadas was just constantly fucking playing with no pauses at all, and I was about to lose my mind.

OK good. It's not riddled with bugs and glitches still, is it? I remember 1 and 2 were buggy as hell on release.

What is this dogs name?

I agree, and prefer pierogi, but if someone's gonna pay me $1,500 per meal, I'm not gonna complain.

I noticed a bug with monster barns where getting too close to one barn can teleport you to another barn, even if it's on a different dragon.

90% of the bugs you'll run into will be emulation bugs.

Genuinely curious about this character. Is it just someone's pet? Is it a person? Is it some kind of diety?

They know it's more attractive.

fpbp

is there a 60 FPS patch yet for emulators

It is a boss that is also a character that can also become your pet.

She's a little girl's mom, the inn keeper's sister, and runs the general store. And no, you don't get to fuck her.

Attached: BU_Mis_100.png (819x1024, 628.53K)

Yes

Attached: Ch_Misasagi_Rune_Factory_5.png (340x435, 166.83K)

how do you make it a pet? I assume you use the capture ball thing? but what level do you need to be

xseedgames.com/about-contact/
marv.jp/support/form/?mode=cs&gameplatform=switch&title=9963
If you are actually upset about livia not being an option, message them instead of bitching on imageboards over it, if they can add gayshit they can add dragons too

Attached: 1648939035577.png (226x280, 127.59K)

is there a way to cheat in 60fps on an emulator?

You gotta brush and use lots of special items. Luckily, she drops her own item, so it's just a matter of farming her bells.
neoseeker.com/rune-factory-5/Boss_Taming_Guide