>just got out of the bath
>noticed that it's softly raining outside by the pitter-patter on my window
>smoke some weed
>pop some popcorn on the stove
>turn on both of the fans in my room, both the industrial and overhead
>get out Dragon Quest 11 2D mode on my switch
>get in bed covered with blankets
>start gaming
NEET thread. How are my fellow NEETs doing today? What games are you guys playing?

Attached: 9phpc8jjw0t41.png (1198x677, 949.96K)

That sounds extremely comfy, my joycons are completly fucked up i wish i could play on the bed with the switch.

Sorry to hear that bro. My joycons work but I can't get my switch to recognize any docks so I can't do TV mode.

I'm doing exactly this but I'm playing Minecraft. Comfy is the way.

I just started Minecraft for the first time since beds were introduced, it's freezing here but I'm wrapped up in a fleecy blanket with some hot chocolate building a cobble stone house

So while other young men your age are out fucking bitches, making money and having good times with friends you're doing drugs alone in your room and playing video games for Japanese schoolchildren.

Based. I played Toukiden Kiwami for a couple hours earlier and I'm watching a WW2 doco now. They're talking about Leningrad. I'm going to watch some Gabriel DropOut soon and go to bed

DQ > Women.

>get banned from Yea Forums
>check out Yea Forums for the first time
>see a thread about Rain World
>looks cool
>buy it
>it's fun
Thanks for the recommendation frens

Attached: comfyfrog.png (561x561, 328.14K)

It's fine to be an introvert, working and women are vastly overrated

Already have money from rich parents, bitches are fat money sinks and friends are overrated

Fuck off you frog posting nigger cunt, nice blog

>Marry said women and they take half your wealth in a divorce while also potentially wasting years of your life on a failed relationship
>Spending time with "friends" who only care about one upping each other's social status
Normalfag cope

>>buy it

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

>play PS4 gacha constantly
>Has auto play feature that I let play while I nap
>Currently play 15 hrs a day and manage 2 accounts
>Haven't worked in 2 years

Feels good, man. My free to play team

Attached: IMG_20220403_204652728.jpg (2322x2990, 2.61M)

>Seething 12 years old not going to term with his sexuality.

Based, i'm having a few drinks of rum while playing chrono cross. Weather is rainy and comfy.

Yea Forums jannies suck balls, they banned me once for just saying nigger

Lost my job today, not sure if I'll be able to make next month's rent. Thinking of ending it

i got banned from Yea Forums for saying same thing, apparently you cant be racis on blue board

Where do you live? I was once able to live rent free in my apartment for up to 6 months without paying rent because I knew how to Jew the legal system in to delaying eviction

As a landlord.

Fuck you.

Nothing personal bud.

Based
Nigger

Maybe don't charge $1k+ for a fucking studio nigger kike.

> didnt even save ONE month worth of salary
> lives day to day

Come on user, how can one NOT save at least a month or two worth of expenses if working a full time job. Put money aside for emergencies.
If anyone can't have at least 2-3k $$ put aside at ALL times then it's on you.
Anyway don't end it, good luck getting something new soon

>So while other young men your age are experiencing the worst life has to offer and dealing with the consequences of other peoples actions you're having fun by yourself and enjoying your hobbies without ruining your life
Yes

I don’t charge that much but that guy is correct , it’s really hard to kick someone out from your apartment cause the law protects the cunt, I once had someone who after 4 months left a huge phone bill and ripped every single electric outlet.

Niggers gonna nig.

Yes, this is a site for people who think your life shouldn't just be dedicated to fucking, fucking, fucking, fucking, and maybe having a job the moment you turn 18. Lurk more.

I wish I could live the NEET life for just one month but I'm too far gone into normalfaggotry. I have a wife and a kid I love but god damn I wish sometimes I could forget everything bad with the world and just isolate myself from everyone for one month.

I'd probably play some mindless ARPG like Grim dawn or The Riftbreaker (good mix between tower defense and ARPG) or a very long JRPG like DQ XI or Chrono Cross.

DUDE

>I once had someone who after 4 months left a huge phone bill and ripped every single electric outlet.
Sounds based to me.

How do I turn my life around unironically? Is it too late if I'm in my early 30s? I have an IT degree but no job and I dont really have any close friends.

Based nigger, destroyer of landlords. If I ever end up renting again for some godforsaken reason I'm covering the place in piss and shit before I leave. Clean it up landy.

Cry about it, parasite.

Sure you just have to put in effort. I'm 36, was unemployed for four years and finally got back into the work force. Just lie on your resume

Kill yourself you pathethic fuck

Everyone in this thread is based, except for the normie telling people to chase money, women and friends

Attached: images (1).jpg (640x480, 22.2K)

Never too late, but because resurrection technology exists. You seem like a poor or pussy. Make your own cryogenics healthcare in a humble freezer. You may Doomer with homies for the feels, but cryogenics by your hand might save you and your clan.

i'm lonely
i haven't talked to anyone 4 years after i quit my job, apart from my parents
i hate my life, but i don't know how to fix anything any more.
i played online games for a while to distract myself, but even that has turned to misery
im 33yr old fart, this NEET life SUCKS i would rather die than suffer this shit any more

Attached: cdcko.jpg (1280x720, 198.07K)

Death is the only thing that will prevent you from turning things around.

>durhurrr I’m a fucking niggeeerr

Butthurt cause poor, lol lmao even.

Clean it up landy, chop chop.

>Wake up next to wife
>noticed that it's softly raining outside by the pitter-patter on my window
>grab laptop
>log on at work
>finish all my work in half an hour
>smoke some weed
>turn fans on in my room
>get out Xenoblade chronicles on my switch
>still in bed covered with blankets
>start gaming
So I get a proper salary, get to sleep next to and with my wife and still have all the things you loser NEETs do.
How do you cope?

Leech

I'm 33 and in the exact same place as you but feeling the complete opposite. Sometimes I feel lucky that I love my life and feel like it doesn't need fixing. Neet life has literally saved me from killing myself, I wouldn't survive in the real world around normal people

god i wish that were me
i've started spending more time on my (((hobbies))) and going to the gym/on runs so i have like 2 hours of gaming tops in my day now
it's fun to have more variety in my day but i miss games

Attached: 1619414448046.png (1080x636, 701.23K)

Have fun when you get divorced and she takes half your stuff plus alimony

>has to do half an hour of work
I do all of these things too but for free

your single mother cries every night in the arms of her chad boyfriend as she remembers all the wrong decisions she made in raising you

>I don't know how to fix anything anymore
Yes you do. You know your own problems better than anyone on this Chinese cartoon forum.
Stop distracting yourself from "feeling sad :( " because you should feel sad, it's how you know something's wrong. Sit wit those feelings, reflect on them and take action.

NEET life isn't sustainable unless your family is rich.

And yet you felt so compelled to come here where NEETs converge and post just how happy you are. I'm sure you must be oh so happy with your life that you're seeking validation from so called losers.

all my time goes to me and not wasted on other people, that's how i cope
i'm the happiest person i know because having no obligations is something people like you would kill for, just a day to yourself? never gonna happen ever again, you will never have free time and you will never get to do what you want
your entire life is about everyone else around you now, you don't exist other than a means to make other people's lives better and they don't care or respect you for it

but good for you coming to a video games board on your high horse lashing out at neets lol
you just wasted whatever free time you might have had to day in a single post

Go play in traffic with your "friends"

Fucking parasites kys

Naw, fuck you parasite.

Good

I hope one of your tenants shoots you

That won't happen bro, despite how badly you want it.

>but for free
that is a true shame

>smoke some WEED

Attached: 1649407850593.jpg (3999x2999, 1.92M)

thanks user

>drinks his third cup of sugar and cream loaded coffee

I don't have to pray for your downfall. It's already at least 50% guarenteed

Attached: 1648885430918.gif (500x225, 1.98M)

Maybe a shame for you considering you have to dedicate time out of your day to making money for someone else instead of doing all the things you do in your free time, all the time. Wagies will never learn their place it seems. Break the conditioning user.

>>smoke some weed
DUDE

>I'm sure you must be oh so happy with your life that you're seeking validation from so called losers.
I don't care what losers like you think, I just thought it was strange how similar mine and OPs mornings were.

>just a day to yourself?
I get them constantly. This isn't something that ever goes away, almost all day every day is my free time, sorry to shatter your illusions.
>but good for you coming to a video games board on your high horse lashing out at neets lol
wow I guess you all are bitter

>and not wasted on other people
Then why are you posting here, wasting time to talk with other people?

Why do these normalniggers have to come here and ruin our thread, frens? We just want to talk amongst ourselves and they start bringing up foids and work. Go away.

Attached: R.b0155bfab4fbcd4aafe0ac55e139047b.jpg (818x864, 74.33K)

>making money for someone else
I don't make money for anybody other than myself I'm afraid, hell of a lot of preconceptions in this thread.

>50%
You know most of these 50% are serial divorcers? If you've never divorced chances are you won't. I'm going to have a long and loving life with the love of my life.