Why do you hate Genshin?

Why do you hate Genshin?

Attached: 7e1ff317104c0d04bc2ceb034ac1fb0c.png (758x1308, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HgyfGChD124
youtube.com/watch?v=lo-Qcqi1Gtg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tits too big

Me I LOOOOVE gacha open world games like Genshin specially if they're chinese it's the only thing I play

this is the thread

>Still no male alt-outfits.
They need to hurry up.

Attached: aa81f41df0dcb4fecb1510a48383e6a5.jpg (1448x2048, 204.33K)

Where is my hag???

Attached: A literal gambling addiction.jpg (1050x303, 101.5K)

Hags begone

Attached: 4fa55a54601e2bb63e5b458a3a761382.jpg (2000x2500, 509.65K)

Genshin has a pity system. With the worst luck, you're only spending a few hundred to guarantee a character if you have 0 pitty and no gems.
FGO thankfully has one now too after everyone criticized them for being too greedy compared to Genshin. So stories like this never happen anymore.

Attached: 509da921d230d9d5bce76a8f0e02baee.jpg (729x1014, 104.74K)

Because I got Jeanne spook
Twice

I simply refuse to play as non-White characters

Attached: 1645216718267.png (592x683, 629.03K)

'ate chinks
'ate phone games
'ate gacha
simple as

Attached: 1627709255567.jpg (572x564, 81.76K)

I unironically downloaded it today to improve my NTR experience, I was prepared to pay a little bit too. However immediately I'm greeted with mouse movement for cripples? How the fuck do you play this, I don't even play FPS but play with very low sensitivity, and horizontal is completely fine but ill develop arthiritus and carpal tunnel in 1 sitting from trying to move the fucker up or down, and if i increase it to get around that I get the opposite problem where up or down works, but left and right is a fucking beyblade

is there a fix to this or is this just a way for a billion dollar company to laugh at its users? I wanted to enjoy the game and it does look fun but its being overshadowed by horseshit controls. really just wanted to unlock shenhe for better NTR reading

Attached: 1646973217977.jpg (3840x2160, 464.49K)

Because I didn't like the "impact" it had

Genshin is free, but enjoy your full-priced pozzed westoid shit with microtransactions on top fampie.

Attached: 4e7a6edaa0992e252e7344fd9d4f6986.png (2064x1244, 2.81M)

I stopped playing after far to many gatcha left me without my 4 star waifu.

Every game is free if you're not retarded. I haven't paid for one in nearly a decade.

>pozzed westoid
I only play eurojank, japkino, and older games.

Attached: 1603703687119.png (644x562, 640.75K)

Finally found every chest in Chasm so that's done. Ayato's quest was abysmal and I even like the guy (he definitely fucks Thoma). Just started the new event, we really need more character interactions like these desu, it's much better than the usual festivals.

I got bored of it right when I got to the not japan area

Because I will never be a woman...

based beyond belief

Attached: 1648907828566.jpg (563x317, 14.19K)

>pozzed westoid shit with microtransactions on top
Its almost like you are describing genshin here but the microtransactions are even worse than AAA shit

Got it but where's the actual game?

I hate that a very good game is being fucked by awful management decisions. Yae Miko is broken and useless, we get a bug fix, we get a reversion on the fix because it was made worse, we get 100 primos as compensation (not even one pull). Constant censorship. Questionable global decisions like making the KFC wings a Twitch promotional item instead.
I like the game but I hate how MHY keeps fucking us like this.
I'd tell Dawei he can suck my dick but I hear he only likes black ones.

i love a good pitslut

>we get 100 primos as compensation
As a Yae skipper this was pretty based ngl. Thanks Yaetards.

>I hate that a very good game is being fucked by awful management decisions.
In what way is this a good game?

SCRAP FIST
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HgyfGChD124

Attached: 21C72715-DACC-4D93-8460-9F39CFADFCE8.png (312x450, 386.1K)

its free...its pretty...uh...it gave me a lot of fap material and...uh

Open world exploration, music, story, update pace. All of these things are objectively good.
The only time you even begin to encounter issues with the game are when you start autistic grinding for 1% DPS upgrades in the gear mines and the good shit won't drop. Aside from that the only problems are minor QoL things like unskippable cutscenes, God I wish they'd fix that.
The core game though, is excellent. I had so much fun exploring the Chasm last week.

Remember when fags thought La Signora would be playable?
Good times.

>Open world exploration, music, story, update pace. All of these things are objectively good.
Only one of those has anything to do with the game.
>The core game though, is excellent. I had so much fun exploring the Chasm last week.
I played through the four tutorial temples. Does the game change significantly from that point?

The worst gambling memes you see for Genshin are like some idiot complaining that he got what he want after spending hundreds or thousands of dollars. Or an evem gigger idiot who spends a smaller amount like $30 and didn't hit pity but quit because he felt jewed, I consider the latter even more retarded since he actually expected he would get lucky(why?).

The overwhelming majority of Genshin players generally just get stuff they want

>The overwhelming majority of Genshin players generally just get stuff they want
for free just by saving up*

The puzzles evolve over time, they're definitely getting better at making them more interesting. Mondstat is fairly basic in comparison to Dragonspine and beyond, they add in new gimmicks frequently to add more variety to exploration.
From your experience though, what do you think was wrong with the game during the tutorial?
I can understand if you tell me it's just not catching your interest, but were there actually some flaws that bothered you with the combat or the puzzle solving?
I'm not sitting here trying to say the game is a 10/10 masterpiece, but what it does do it does perfectly competently, I would say.

>objectively good
My only problem is that you think its objectively good, its ok to like it but come on user
>The core game though, is excellent
Not really, for an action game its incredibly barebones and boils down to spamming big flashy mmo abilities, it also lacks the most basic lock-on features. Story is delivered to you in bite-sized pieces and those pieces are either soulshit item descriptions or badly written, see, entirety of Inazuma, Childe

>enjoy your full-priced pozzed westoid shit with microtransactions on top fampie
>while I enjoy my freemium pozzed chinkoid shit with microtransactions on top
KEK

I was going to say the same, but pay enough attention

Gacha is bad and makes the game feel like a chore.

Dendro when you fucking nerds

>I played through the four tutorial temples. Does the game change significantly from that point?
Theres maybe 5 more temples outside of the tutorial ones in the entire game so I hoped you enjoyed those. Theres one more kind of puzzle in Liyue, pressure plates, and about 4 kinds of puzzles recycled all over Inazuma, but everything is still this repetitive baby tier shit

>From your experience though, what do you think was wrong with the game during the tutorial?
>I can understand if you tell me it's just not catching your interest, but were there actually some flaws that bothered you with the combat or the puzzle solving?
I never encountered any puzzles, and the ones I've seen from Vtuber streams usually just amounted to "Simon Says".
The game played like one of those old THQ shovelware games for the PS2. Why is there so much unit-swapping?

>Open world exploration
If you're autistic and think that simply running around pretty woods is already enough to impress then maybe yes
>music
no
>story
anime garbage
>update pace.
Service games are cancer and so is gacha
>All of these things are objectively good.
you are objectively retarded and the issue with gaming if you think that.

>Theres one more kind of puzzle in Liyue, pressure plates, and about 4 kinds of puzzles recycled all over Inazuma, but everything is still this repetitive baby tier shit
How is this game still alive?

gachabrains are literal subhumans

Because its free and men and women are willing to spend thousands on their waifu/husbando. The game is carried by people wanting to see more of their favorite characters or more characters in general, or to see characters voiced by their favorite japanese VAs, Raiden and Ayato are a perfect example of that

Your units are how you bring different skills into a team, if you want to solve fire arrow puzzles you need Amber in your team. And yeah there are definitely some with more thinking required than that, I'm pretty sure they got more than a bit of inspiration from The Witness because you see the occasional puzzle with that kind of thinking and environmental clues.

user when you're this derisive it just makes it seem like you aren't interested in this type of game. That doesn't mean the game is bad, it means you don't like it. I myself listed actual problems with the game, and trust me I think it has many, but just calling everything autistic anime garbage for retards doesn't get your point across well.

>I never encountered any puzzles, and the ones I've seen from Vtuber streams usually just amounted to "Simon Says".
the absolute state of Yea Forums

Obsessed.

I'm curious but I don't want my Steam friends seeing me play it, also I think it'd deepen my level of mental decay.

can you really call "hit this obvious water themed switch with a water skill" a puzzle? Perhaps thats how he looks at this

>also I think it'd deepen my level of mental decay.
You're already too far gone. One of the most popular games ever made is a year and a half old and it's not even on steam, yet here you are worried about your "friends".

Agreed, but the music is the only decent part of the game

>Your units are how you bring different skills into a team, if you want to solve fire arrow puzzles you need Amber in your team. And yeah there are definitely some with more thinking required than that, I'm pretty sure they got more than a bit of inspiration from The Witness because you see the occasional puzzle with that kind of thinking and environmental clues.
Can you give me an example?
If that's what he meant, then I did encounter a "puzzle". It's just not a puzzle.

>story
>good
Absolutely fucking not. Outside of some side quests and character stories the main story is just shit and one of the most common complaints was the Inazuma story was garbage and ended way too fast.

i dont really hate it. Its more of an im amazed at mihoyo for being at the top in just a mere 9-10 years and trying to raise the ceiling on gacha games that i wish the japanese actually tries to do something but they arent still doing anything and keeps making f/go clones.
Looking at you magia record.

youtube.com/watch?v=lo-Qcqi1Gtg

I agree, Inazuma was bad, but the main storyline is something I find very intriguing and they just added to it last week, it was good in my opinion at least. Wish they'd follow this threadline more frequently but I understand they're trying to make this game last at least ten years so it's going to take it's time with this stuff.

Is there a hacked offline version anywhere yet? Game looks like it’s actually legit good but fuck ever doing gacha grinding in a game like that.

>something I find very intriguing
Yes I too find it intriguing just how bad it will get. We get main story updates once in a blue moon and its one of two things most of the time:
-asspull to make the story "omg so deep", Raiden's 2nd quest is a good example here
-things that wont be expanded upon for the next 4 years, or however long it takes to get us to not!Russia.
I have absolutely no faith in the main story going forward if its going to keep up the format we have seen in Mond, Liyue and Inazuma

No and there never will be.
You honestly don't need to engage with the gacha at all to do the standard game content, power doesn't matter at all outside of Abyss, but I guess it'll still bother you.

Why? Is it due to the online nature of the game, difficulty in doing it, or just people worried about being sued? Like with technical know how in terms of setting up private MMO servers, it doesn’t seem like it would be extraordinarily difficult to get it running off-line unless getting all the data is the problem.

>You honestly don't need to engage with the gacha at all
If you want to be stuck with 6 characters for the entire game, some of the shittiest ones at that, and 3*/craftable weapons, which is going to be a bit hard seeing how bad the drop rates for billets are

Most games stick you with one character.