Face reveal in episode 1

>Face reveal in episode 1
>Ass reveal in episode 3
They have to be fucking with us... What's next for Halo?

Attached: halo paramount plus.jpg (1600x1600, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PW5LQSsgoLA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Suicide

Dick reveal in ep 4

There was an Elite Nude reveal in episode 2.

Looking forward to naked grunts in episode 4

My man looks like he's about to burst into tears every other scene.

Attached: supersoldiers have feelings too.webm (1280x640, 2.31M)

>>Ass reveal in episode 3
Proof?

blacked

Just bang Cortana

how did we go from "giving the covenant back their bomb" to this shit

Dude just removed his emotional inhibitor, the whole sequence is him tripping balls on brain chemicals he hasn't felt in 20 years.

Attached: don't drop the soap.png (1280x640, 801.64K)

COCK'NBALLS

>2022
>no XCOM clone set in the Halo universe

Attached: XCoom.jpg (950x1428, 768.55K)

something goy related next

Attached: 1649380325222.jpg (2401x1543, 404.92K)

Kek

Attached: 1587978050290.jpg (1080x1507, 507.93K)

Fuck, the nostrils on the bottom left. Is that CGI?

Gaylo
lol

>fucking ass reveal episode 3,and 5 inches from a cock reveal
my sides.
can i see?

>People unironically think he looks fit

Attached: 20220408_074401.jpg (964x616, 42.21K)

A fucking cook book.

>343 are going to spend months putting out TV show cosmetics

Just fucking kill me now. Think of the wasted man power and money that will go into this shit literally nobody asked for

Halo really should've ended at 3.....

>bmwf and male nudity
rip halo they made it into judeo-intersectional-feminist roastiecore

It's honestly baffling that Microsoft hasn't tried to make more Halo spinoffs

We've had two Halo Wars rts games

We've also had Halo Spartan Assault and Spartan Strike, top down twin stick shooters for Windows Phone.

There have been attempts at other Halo spinoffs like an MMO, a Mega Bloks game, a space combat game similar to the one campaign level in Halo Reach but expanded into a full game, etc.

Instead we just get more FPS..

Attached: 1200px-Haggar_Bubble_Shield.png (1200x637, 968.96K)

Gender reveal when

>that scene where Master Chief starts randomly wailing on a black guy while ranting about how if this was 1922 he'd be stringing monkeys like him up by the dozens
what a weird creative choice

That mega blox game looked pretty fucking fun, honestly

Attached: WOTC.jpg (948x1424, 336.96K)

He's just like me...

>>Yea Forums

>A fucking cook book.
Eh, I'd buy it. As long as there's a how to guide for grilling a Moa burger.

Attached: halo-cook-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 115.47K)

Gender reveal

Of all places a Halo story could go, I would never imagine that Chief stripping down naked in front of Cortana and pulling something out of his ass crack while another Spartan watches would be the direction a studio would take a high budget mainline TV show into.

Attached: 1648257795505.jpg (1024x994, 116.95K)

>Ass reveal in episode 3
Director is either a faggot or a woman

Why does this look like a PS3 game?

This looks like something someone made up in unreal

they really had to find the most animal looking darkie to pair up with a white woman

the grey spaceship aesthetic was done to death that generation

that pinheaded spartan chick in the middle freaks me the fuck out

>What's next for Halo?
Microsoft canning the series for good hopefully.

Attached: 1649415560089.png (727x510, 191.7K)

Don't forget the human woman who joined the Covenant and has the psychic ability to control Hunter worms.

(who also shows her bare ass on camera)

always Black male on wh*te female, fucking based i love it

I don't know since it doesn't have games

fucking what?

Also she was saved by the Covenant when during a Covenant invasion, someone was taking his time to brand her with a hot iron.

>it's another humanity is the big bad series.

Yes, a woman literally adopted into the Covenant because she has superpowers and she alone (instead of any human) can activate Forerunner relics.

Also called "The Blessed One" by EVERYONE in the Covenant and has power OVER the Hierarchs.

There's a webm out there of her casually facing down like a dozen marines and having the worms slaughther them while she just walks around. It's laughable.

a shame to see halo getting completely beaten to death like this, not that it had much life left in it

How many women are writing this show?

>Don't forget the human woman who joined the Covenant and has the psychic ability to control Hunter worms
>There's a webm out there of her casually facing down like a dozen marines and having the worms slaughther them while she just walks around.

Attached: worms.webm (1440x720, 2.9M)

YASSSSSSSSSSS

He's revealed to be a homosexual in episode 5

The only writers I can find are two dudes who made bargain bin television dramas.
The entire show is absolutely just Paramount pocketing the cash and handing off the title to whoever asker first.

God I hope, It's better to be canned that be left on 343 hands

YOU JUST KNOW

>reminder, this is an adaptation of this character, world and franchise:
youtu.be/PW5LQSsgoLA

i mean i always feel deep despair when i see a woman engaging in bestiality on public transport

Its always the same fucking haircut everytime

>emotional inhibitor
what is this garbage nonsense?

As another user pointed out, this is the character who is going to have a chat with a millennia old iambic pentameter speaking pile of corpse and save the galaxy 2 to 3 times within approx the next 8-12 months in-universe.
And Kiki Wolfkill just can't stop doing nothing with Chief except making him sad.

Attached: 1636665785886.jpg (446x450, 152.29K)

>her nude scene allows me to imagine her nude in every scene she appears
>might be Chief's sister because writers are hacks
>might tie Chief up with worms and sexually molest him with her own hands for woman empowered points

I hope Rule 34 artists also catch wind of her and make art of her getting bred by Chief or gangbanged by Elites.

Attached: 1638404160205m.jpg (1024x726, 56.04K)

Spartans in the show aren't just kidnapped children conditioned into becoming soldiers, they're flat out heavily brainwashed to keep them loyal to the UNSC at all times.
It's a plot point in the first episode that Chief touches a Forerunner macguffin and it removes the brainwashing, making him a potential threat to the UNSC.

The innies did nothing wrong

That really should have been true in the OG books. And it was! Via childhood conditioning. Hack writers made up rebel Spartans and anti-UNSC Spartans later.

How can anyone watch this shit?

>might be Chief's sister because writers are hacks
Call me a glutton for punishment but I sincerely hope this ends up as true, I cannot wait for whatever pathetic blog post 343 makes about it and the absolute laughing stock that twist would be.

Isn't the reason why MC never took off his helmet in vidya was so that (You) can easily self insert as him?

>UNSC personnel in every Halo are bros fighting alongside Chief to save humanity and Earth even if it means a horrible death
>what we know of the government is all colonies and corporations answer to the UNSC so technology and resources are never wasted
>rebels in the books are outright extremists tgat want to carve out an empire to gain wealth and power through "independence"
>Chief and his marine buddies joke and show for concern towards on another all the time Band of Brothers/Generation Kill style

And the show is ruining all this for cheap drama.

Attached: 1200px-H3_ManualCover_2_Concept_6.jpg (1200x1539, 204.25K)

I wouldn't mind Chief having a sister in canon. I liked that bit where he ended up meeting his childhood gf and being bemused by it.