Rockstar removes transgender caricatures from spawning in next-gen version of GTA 5

They also removed a transgender toy.

Not looking very good for GTA 6

Attached: FPyg_zkWUB85ih6.jpg (1920x1080, 173.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kirstycloud/status/1512260571248398342
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

rockstar putting in the work, owning chuds...

I had never played GTA V before and was going to buy the PS5 version finally but decided against it due to this post

thanks for the information OP

Just goes to show that GTA6 is impossible to make in the current climate, or ever.

twitter.com/kirstycloud/status/1512260571248398342

you people bitch about the stupidest shit

just play saints row 2

sorry they got rid of your representation, OP. guess its time to quit playing video games. maybe your new hobby can be shutting the fuck up

reported

Attached: 1630669795145.jpg (872x1006, 521.08K)

Chuds make it difficult for themselves. You types bitch and moan about companies removing things, but it's your hateful and spiteful behavior that paves the way for this. Similar to how the nazis caused every country to move in a more left leaning direction. You imbeciles don't seem to comprehend that your behavior has the reverse effect you want it to have. Attacking people infact, does not "redpill" anyone, it just turns everyone against you, and forces everyone to remove things that would reinforce your idiotic behavior towards different groups.

You invented extreme leftism which your shitty behavior, lay in that bed

Based Rockstar dabbing on the troons by deleting them from their games

>Beg for representation
>Get it
>Realize how stupid you look
>Beg to get it removed
What the fuck kind of mental gymnastics is this???

then play the old version you clown

Now you say that, but at the same time
They wasted development time and resources on this

Attached: 1640872955534.jpg (929x1024, 85.28K)

I did not care for rockstar games

Attached: a3e.jpg (480x360, 17.48K)

Doesn't that character appear in one of the in game tv shows? They remove that too? I haven't played it in so long so idk

did you not see take two at E3

The fact that you fucking losers even figured this out proves that you're obsessed

my understand about any changes like this is...
what does this add to the experience?
if it removes something (in this case trans stuff) from game, it isnt going to benefit anybody

kek, this just goes to show that GTA 6 will be 110% pozzed to the wall

>wasted
lol
lmao

9 years ago: it's okay to make fun of a man dressed as a woman
today: if you make fun of a man dressed as a woman you get fired from your job, lose access to your bankaccount, get banned from social media and all online video game services, become a social pariah

Actually it’s the extreme leftism that made us go right you retard

Attached: 1635429416299.jpg (1024x480, 59.23K)

I hope this is pasta

At this point I'm surprised they didn't remove that one congressman who crossdresses with the prostitute in Vice City

They didn't do that, right?

>NOOOOOOO YOU CANT JUST NOTICE THINGS YOU'RE OBSESSED
Okay, were the trannies that boycotted and demanded Rockstar remove the tranny action figure also obsessed?

Or they slapped in a program to check for changed assets. Like most people do when companies fail to provide comprehensive patch notes.

Attached: 11.jpg (850x1764, 516.46K)

How is that even offensive? Everything has become a fucking caricature these days.

Not looking good? Nigger, have you played Red Dead Redemption 2? That game is pozzed as hell. If you have any hope of Rockstar doing anything but a sanitized game you are delusional.

It'll still get 500+ posts sadly.

jesus nigger you act like this took effort to change and not 30 seconds of someone's time

kekkkk

>You invented extreme leftism which your shitty behavior, lay in that bed
/thread

Attached: 55904.jpg (725x1024, 54.56K)

>How is that even offensive?
a trans person doesn't get to custom pick their genitals on a daily basis
stupid asshole

And yet you'll still buy it and it will probably sell even more copies than GTA 6

Oh shit, you just reminded me. Absolutely pozzed.

Attached: 1626703336051.webm (545x574, 1.48M)

>This wall of action figures in this AAA open world game was my FAVORITE PART and now it's RUINED!!!
Die

How am I supposed to game now?

crossdressing incels vs women is great
i hate both so seeing them so vehemently attack each other is fun
lia thomas is my hero

yeah that's what satirical exaggeration is

Then why do they act like they do?

rent-fucking-free

Does GTA 6 have female protagonist? The remastered trilogy sells because they don't do female protagonist.

When I do, it will be a physical copy so I can trade it in for something better

Attached: 1608320747548.webm (1208x720, 318.25K)

>satirical
lol
lmao

ESL detected

>a trans person doesn't get to custom pick their genitals on a daily basis
DOUBT

The ironing.

>This wall of action figures in this AAA open world game was MAKING ME SUICIDAL BECAUSE IM A TRANS WOMAN and now it's FIXED!!!

I'm tired of this dystopian authoritarian hellholle clown world bros

oh ironing

ynbaw twitter tranny

it's spelled right. clearly the anti psychotics have destroyed your brain.

no-one said it was their favorite part lol. it's just funny that trannies and their enablers feel the need to edit even the tiniest parts of video games to protect their fragile fantasies.

Attached: 1570673726797.png (225x225, 12.43K)

Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Yea Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the miianigger Yea Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the ryuukonigger Yea Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Yea Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it.

Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Yea Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the miianigger Yea Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the ryuukonigger Yea Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Yea Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the miianigger Yea Forums janitor.

Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Yea Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the miianigger Yea Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the ryuukonigger Yea Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Yea Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the miianigger Yea Forums janitor.

Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Yea Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the miianigger Yea Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the ryuukonigger Yea Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Yea Forums janitor.

We dont just want representation, we want good representation

invest in gme,buy out everything they love, and make it into something we love, or they hate,make them cry, and then make a collage of memes of them crying :)

that's ironic considering you noticed it and complained about it in the first place, making them change it

Still not playing Grand Theft Auto V until they remove the (((bisexual))) representation.

who the fuck is talking about spelling ESL?

>ACK! thread

Attached: 1643938902595.png (676x701, 282.24K)

Trump won. Get over it.

Attached: 7247081_preview.jpg (600x600, 39.71K)

>get representation
>said representation 41% itself after a few years
Like clockwork

Attached: 1648499238905.jpg (1065x499, 131.94K)

>We dont just want representation, we want good representation
T H I S

H

I

S

It very much goes both ways. I used to consider myself pretty far left until recent years I realized what far left was and it just pushed me towards the right. Some of this shit is so fucking stupid it feels like a blatant reverse psychology ploy to turn everyone against them.

Attached: 1626450592685.jpg (853x1000, 237.31K)

>series that mocks everything and everyone
>only trannies throw a tantrum about gtav's witless "jokes" at their expensive
>the devs actually back down and remove them even though their games sell millions anyway

Very smart move.

Meanwhile your increasingly extreme rightism has made the rest of the world go even further left. See how this works?

They already said they probably aren't going to make it anytime soon for that exact reason

If you went from being “left” to this, you were never lefties in the first place. In fact, a lot of self-proclaimed lefties aren’t even lefties. They’re liberals that don’t buck the system that lies to everyone, which is what these batty conservatives do. Either way, they sympathize with their own fascist systems and reasons without even realizing they’ve been duped.

Attached: 1643519107145.gif (1540x1222, 820.14K)

How did social justice become the current cultural zeitgeist?

Actually they said it was because of Trump, which is laughable in hindsight.

And make little gay babies for the whole human race!!

Ever, rockstar is dead. Anyone responsible for what made their games great is gone, and theres nobody at the wheel

"Leftist" in current parlance is just "I hate white people and worship niggers"

because we'd sue them otherwise
gender is protected by the US first amendment

go pound sand

Attached: 1563596047701.jpg (960x983, 151.47K)

Hmmm, sweaty, if anything the world is becoming more authoritarian. Democracies are literally disappearing.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-08 Axios on Twitter.png (598x517, 65.32K)

>everyone who isn't far left is a secret fascist
lol

Billions of dollars from Jewish investors like Soros

>extreme rightism
Literally doesn't exist

you're a lying faggot if you claim to have ever noticed the "transgender toy" in gta5. who fucking cares

remember when Yea Forums wasn't flooded with dipshit rightoids?
what a grand time

imagine being excited for grand turd auto 6
holy roflmao

Attached: 1649353132211.png (656x1013, 158.31K)

Attached: 1635900899373.png (680x680, 298.42K)

Authoritarianism is distinct from left/right politics. You can have authoritarian forms of either.

>pretending to be an oldfag like you pretend to be a woman

Attached: 1638992594907.jpg (1024x714, 133.4K)

Shit bait but mocking people isn't illegal

that's not what interchangeable means so that's probably why they removed that joke

you dumb mother fuckers didn't even closely inspect the picture did you? both of those figures are in the original image. it's not a before and after at all. are you all fucking brain dead? this is some serious rent free shit if you fell for this bait.

>calls it bait
>takes it anyway
classic dipshit Yea Forums

>tranny trying to gaslight
oh nonononono... where is the tranny action figure in the PS5 image, tranny?

It's not the tranny toy we're angry about, it is about the standard they are setting for future installments. This change basically is them giving us an idea of how pozzed GTA 6 will be.

oh no the game is totally unplayable now that they censored the almost unnoticeable transphobic content!

>the controversial provocateurs that wouldn't bow down to angry Christian parents and took pride in how transgressive its satire was bowed down to 0.0001% of Twitter trannies, the new puritan book burners
>the same sjws who eventually canceled Marilyn Manson
Insane times

can't wait for 99% of the jokes to be at the expense of white men

Attached: 1630480147981.png (2240x2204, 976.99K)

>fascism
>racism
>anarcho-capitalism
>COVID denial
>Holocaust denial

>mfw the chuds get owned

Attached: wojak.jpg (1690x956, 179.08K)

>leftists make a big fuss and put in a lot of effort to change something
>people point out the change is stupid
>leftists say that you're making a big deal out of nothing and spending a lot of effort on complaining about something meaningless
if it's so meaningless why did you need to change it in the first place, it would have been much less effort to not do anything and just leave it alone
leftist arguments are always terrible and cant handle being examined at all

Attached: 1638715302822.jpg (550x550, 62.22K)

yes but my brand of authoritarianism is correct.