You didn't beat the game

You didn't beat the game

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1661x923, 321.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wDn6-yWuLuk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow she's beautiful.

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway. Because bees don’t care what humans think is impossible.” SEQ. 75 - “INTRO TO BARRY” INT. BENSON HOUSE - DAY ANGLE ON: Sneakers on the ground. Camera PANS UP to reveal BARRY BENSON’S BEDROOM ANGLE ON: Barry’s hand flipping through different sweaters in his closet. BARRY Yellow black, yellow black, yellow black, yellow black, yellow black, yellow black...oohh, black and yellow... ANGLE ON: Barry wearing the sweater he picked, looking in the mirror. BARRY (CONT’D) Yeah, let’s shake it up a little. He picks the black and yellow one. He then goes to the sink, takes the top off a CONTAINER OF HONEY, and puts some honey into his hair. He squirts some in his mouth and gargles. Then he takes the lid off the bottle, and rolls some on like deodorant. CUT TO: INT. BENSON HOUSE KITCHEN - CONTINUOUS Barry’s mother, JANET BENSON, yells up at Barry. JANET BENSON Barry, breakfast is ready! CUT TO: "Bee Movie" - JS REVISIONS 8/13/07 1. INT. BARRY’S ROOM - CONTINUOUS BARRY Coming! SFX: Phone RINGING. Barry’s antennae vibrate as they RING like a phone. Barry’s hands are wet. He looks around for a towel. BARRY (CONT’D) Hang on a second! He wipes his hands on his sweater, and pulls his antennae down to his ear and mouth. BARRY (CONT'D) Hello? His best friend, ADAM FLAYMAN, is on the other end. ADAM Barry? BARRY Adam? ADAM Can you believe this is happening? BARRY Can’t believe it. I’ll pick you

look at them go!

up. Barry sticks his stinger in a sharpener. SFX: BUZZING AS HIS STINGER IS SHARPENED. He tests the sharpness with his finger. SFX: Bing. BARRY (CONT’D) Looking sharp. ANGLE ON: Barry hovering down the hall, sliding down the staircase bannister. Barry’s mother, JANET BENSON, is in the kitchen. JANET BENSON Barry, why don’t you use the stairs? Your father paid good money for those. "Bee Movie" - JS REVISIONS 8/13/07 2. BARRY Sorry, I’m excited. Barry’s father, MARTIN BENSON, ENTERS. He’s reading a NEWSPAPER with the HEADLINE, “Queen gives birth to thousandtuplets: Resting Comfortably.” MARTIN BENSON Here’s the graduate. We’re very proud of you, Son. And a perfect report card, all B’s. JANET BENSON (mushing Barry’s hair) Very proud. BARRY Ma! I’ve got a thing going here. Barry re-adjusts his hair, starts to leave. JANET BENSON You’ve got some lint on your fuzz. She picks it off. BARRY Ow, that’s me! MARTIN BENSON Wave to us. We’ll be in row 118,000. Barry zips off. BARRY Bye! JANET BENSON Barry, I told you, stop flying in the house! CUT TO: SEQ. 750 - DRIVING TO GRADUATION EXT. BEE SUBURB - MORNING A GARAGE DOOR OPENS. Barry drives out in his CAR. "Bee Movie" - JS REVISIONS 8/13/07 3. ANGLE ON: Barry’s friend, ADAM FLAYMAN, standing by the curb. He’s reading a NEWSPAPER with the HEADLINE: “Frisbee Hits Hive: Internet Down. Bee-stander: “I heard a sound, and next thing I knew...wham-o!.” Barry drives up, stops in front of Adam. Adam jumps in. BARRY Hey, Adam. ADAM Hey, Barry. (pointing at Barry’s hair) Is that fuzz gel? BARRY A little. It’s a special day. Finally graduating. ADAM I never thought I’d make it. BARRY Yeah, three days of grade school, three days of high school. ADAM Those

>inb4 another schizo meltdown

were so awkward. BARRY Three days of college. I’m glad I took off one day in the middle and just hitchhiked around the hive. ADAM You did come back different. They drive by a bee who’s jogging. ARTIE Hi Barry! BARRY (to a bee pedestrian) Hey Artie, growing a mustache? Looks good. Barry and Adam drive from the suburbs into the city. ADAM Hey, did you hear about Frankie? "Bee Movie" - JS REVISIONS 8/13/07 4. BARRY Yeah. ADAM You going to his funeral? BARRY No, I’m not going to his funeral. Everybody knows you sting someone you die, you don’t waste it on a squirrel. He was such a hot head. ADAM Yeah, I guess he could’ve just gotten out of the way. The DRIVE through a loop de loop. BARRY AND ADAM Whoa...Whooo...wheee!! ADAM I love this incorporating the amusement park right into our regular day. BARRY I guess that’s why they say we don’t need vacations. CUT TO: SEQ. 95 - GRADUATION EXT. GRADUATION CEREMONY - CONTINUOUS Barry and Adam come to a stop. They exit the car, and fly over the crowd to their seats. * BARRY * (re: graduation ceremony) * Boy, quite a bit of pomp...under * the circumstances. * They land in their seats. BARRY (CONT’D) Well Adam, today we are men. "Bee Movie" - JS REVISIONS 8/13/07 5. ADAM We are. BARRY Bee-men. ADAM Amen! BARRY Hallelujah. Barry hits Adam’s forehead. Adam goes into the rapture. An announcement comes over the PA. ANNOUNCER (V.O) Students, faculty, distinguished bees...please welcome, Dean Buzzwell. ANGLE ON: DEAN BUZZWELL steps up to the podium. The podium has a sign that re

why does this schizo rage so hard at vtubers all the time lmao, gonna post them in more threads so he can seethe in them too :)

Post in /vt/.
RY” FEMALE VOICE (V.O) Keep your hands and antennas inside the tram at all times. (in Spanish) Dejen las manos y antennas adentro del tram a todos tiempos. BARRY I wonder what it’s going to be like? ADAM A little scary. Barry shakes Adam. BARRY AND ADAM AAHHHH! The tram passes under SIGNS READING: “Honex: A Division of Honesco: A Part of the Hexagon Group.” TRUDY Welcome to Honex, a division of Honesco, and a part of the Hexagon group. BARRY This is it! The Honex doors OPEN, revealing the factory. BARRY (CONT’D) Wow. TRUDY We know that you, as a bee, have worked your whole life to get to the point where you can work for your whole life. Honey begins when our valiant pollen jocks bring the nectar to the hive where our top secret formula is automatically color-corrected, scent adjusted and bubble contoured into this... Trudy GRABS a TEST TUBE OF HONEY from a technician. "Bee Movie" - JS REVISIONS 8/13/07 7. TRUDY (CONT’D) ...soothing, sweet syrup with its distinctive golden glow, you all know as... EVERYONE ON THE TRAM (in unison) H-o-n-e-y. Trudy flips the flask into the crowd, and laughs as they all scramble for it. ANGLE ON: A GIRL BEE catching the honey. ADAM (sotto) That girl was hot. BARRY (sotto) She’s my cousin. ADAM She is? BARRY Yes, we’re all cousins. ADAM Right. You’re right. TRUDY At Honex, we also constantly strive to improve every aspect of bee existence. These bees are stress testing a new helmet technology. ANGLE ON: A STUNT BEE in a HELMET getting hit with a NEWSPAPER, then a SHOE, then a FLYSWATTER. He gets up, and gives a “thumb’s up”. The graduate bees APPLAUD. ADAM (re: stunt bee) What do you think he makes? BARRY Not enough. TRUDY And here we have our latest advancement, the Krelman.

bump

Lol that noob didn’t even find and summon Nepheli!!!

ANGLE ON: Barry’s friend, ADAM FLAYMAN, standing by the curb. He’s reading a NEWSPAPER with the HEADLINE: “Frisbee Hits Hive: Internet Down. Bee-stander: “I heard a sound, and next thing I knew...wham-o!.” Barry drives up, stops in front of Adam. Adam jumps in. BARRY Hey, Adam. ADAM Hey, Barry. (pointing at Barry’s hair) Is that fuzz gel? BARRY A little. It’s a special day. Finally graduating. ADAM I never thought I’d make it. BARRY Yeah, three days of grade school, three days of high school. ADAM Those were so awkward. BARRY Three days of college. I’m glad I took off one day in the middle and just hitchhiked around the hive. ADAM You did come back different. They drive by a bee who’s jogging. ARTIE Hi Barry! BARRY (to a bee pedestrian) Hey Artie, growing a mustache? Looks good. Barry and Adam drive from the suburbs into the city. ADAM Hey, did you hear about Frankie? "Bee Movie" - JS REVISIONS 8/13/07 4. BARRY Yeah. ADAM You going to his funeral? BARRY No, I’m not going to his funeral. Everybody knows you sting someone you die, you don’t waste it on a squirrel. He was such a hot head. ADAM Yeah, I guess he could’ve just gotten out of the way. The DRIVE through a loop de loop. BARRY AND ADAM Whoa...Whooo...wheee!! ADAM I love this incorporating the amusement park right into our regular day. BARRY I guess that’s why they say we don’t need vacations. CUT TO: SEQ. 95 - GRADUATION EXT. GRADUATION

Not today vshart.

Attached: kiara oh nononon.jpg (600x381, 135.88K)

{ Playing "Pomp and Circumstance" }

Barry:
Boy, quite a bit of pomp...under the circumstances.

(Barry and Adam sit down and put on their hats)

Barry:
Well, Adam, today we are men.

Adam:
We are!

Barry:
Bee-men.

Adam:
Amen!

Barry and Adam:
Hallelujah!

(Barry and Adam both have a happy spasm)

{ "Pomp and Circumstance" Ends }

Announcer:
Students, faculty, distinguished bees, please welcome Dean Buzzwell.

Dean:
Welcome, New Hive Oity graduating class of......9:15. That concludes our ceremonies. And begins your career at Honex Industries!

Adam:
Will we pick our job today?

(Adam and Barry get into a tour bus)

Barry:
I heard it's just orientation.

(Tour buses rise out of the ground and the students are automatically loaded into the buses)

Tour Guide:
Heads up! Here we go.

Announcer:
Keep your hands and antennas inside the tram at all times.

Barry:
Wonder what it'll be like?

Adam:
A little scary.

Tour Guide:
Welcome to Honex, a division of Honesco and a part of the Hexagon Group.

Barry:
This is it!

Barry and Adam:
Wow.

Barry:
Wow.

>Imps instead of Jelly
>Which means she probably didn't choose the Golden Seed

Kinda based.

He wanted black bvll seed

bump

(The bus drives down a road an on either side are the Bee's massive complicated Honey-making machines)

Tour Guide:
We know that you, as a bee, have worked your whole life to get to the point where you can work for your whole life. Honey begins when our valiant Pollen Jocks bring the nectar to the hive. Our top-secret formula is automatically color-corrected, scent-adjusted and bubble-contoured into this soothing sweet syrup with its distinctive golden glow you know as...

Everyone:
Honey!

(The guide has been collecting honey into a bottle and she throws it into the crowd on the bus and it is caught by a girl in the back)

Adam:
That girl was hot.

Barry:
She's my cousin!

Adam:
She is?

Barry:
Yes, we're all cousins.

Adam:
Right. You're right.

Tour Guide:
At Honex, we constantly strive to improve every aspect of bee existence. These bees are stress-testing a new helmet technology.

(The bus passes by a Bee wearing a helmet who is being smashed into the ground with fly-swatters, newspapers and boots. He lifts a thumbs up but you can hear him groan)

Adam:
What do you think he makes?

Barry:
Not enough.

Tour Guide:
Here we have our latest advancement, the Krelman.

(They pass by a turning wheel with Bees standing on pegs, who are each wearing a finger-shaped hat)

Barry:
Wow, What does that do?

Tour Guide:
Catches that little strand of honey that hangs after you pour it. Saves us millions.

Adam:
(Intrigued) Can anyone work on the Krelman?

Tour Guide:
Of course. Most bee jobs are small ones. But bees know that every small job, if it's done well, means a lot. But choose carefully because you'll stay in the job you pick for the rest of your life.

(Everyone claps except for Barry)

Barry:
The same job the rest of your life? I didn't know that.

Adam:
What's the difference?

Tour Guide:
You'll be happy to know that bees, as a species, haven't had one day off in 27 million years.

No....
This is shopped right?

thats not kiara

Gotta be honest, never seen The Bee Movie, but your posting is making me consider watching it.

Honestly what is the appeal of vtubers? You do know they are just disgusting men behind a voice changer?

Barry:
(Upset) So you'll just work us to death? We'll sure try.

(Everyone on the bus laughs except Barry. Barry and Adam are walking back home together)

Adam:
Wow! That blew my mind!

Barry:
"What's the difference?" How can you say that? One job forever? That's an insane choice to have to make.

Adam:
I'm relieved. Now we only have to make one decision in life.

Barry:
But, Adam, how could they never have told us that?

Adam:
Why would you question anything? We're bees. We're the most perfectly functioning society on Earth.

Barry:
You ever think maybe things work a little too well here?

Adam:
Like what? Give me one example.

(Barry and Adam stop walking and it is revealed to the audience that hundreds of cars are speeding by and narrowly missing them in perfect unison)

Barry:
I don't know. But you know what I'm talking about.

Announcer:
Please clear the gate. Royal Nectar Force on approach.

Barry:
Wait a second. Check it out.

(The Pollen jocks fly in, circle around and landing in line)

Barry:
Hey, those are Pollen Jocks!

Adam:
Wow. I've never seen them this close.

Barry:
They know what it's like outside the hive.

Adam:
Yeah, but some don't come back.

Girl Bees:
Hey, Jocks! Hi, Jocks!

(The Pollen Jocks hook up their backpacks to machines that pump the nectar to trucks, which drive away)

Lou Lo Duva:
You guys did great! You're monsters! You're sky freaks! I love it!

(Punching the Pollen Jocks in joy)

Lou Lo Duva:
I love it!

Adam:
I wonder where they were.

Barry:
I don't know. Their day's not planned. Outside the hive, flying who knows where, doing who knows what. You can't just decide to be a Pollen Jock. You have to be bred for that.

Adam:
Right.

(Barry and Adam are covered in some pollen that floated off of the Pollen Jocks)

Barry:
Look at that. That's more pollen than you and I will see in a lifetime.

Adam:
It's just a status symbol. Bees make too much of it.

Barry:
Perhaps. Unless you're wearing it and the ladies see you wearing it.

(Barry waves at 2 girls standing a little away from them)

Adam:
Those ladies? Aren't they our cousins too?

Barry:
Distant. Distant.

Pollen Jock #1:
Look at these two.

Pollen Jock #2:
Couple of Hive Harrys.

Pollen Jock #1:
Let's have fun with them.

Girl Bee #1:
It must be dangerous being a Pollen Jock.

Barry:
Yeah. Once a bear pinned me against a mushroom! He had a paw on my throat, and with the other, he was slapping me!

(Slaps Adam with his hand to represent his scenario)

Girl Bee #2:
Oh, my!

Barry:
I never thought I'd knock him out.

Girl Bee #1:
(Looking at Adam) What were you doing during this?

Adam:
Obviously I was trying to alert the authorities.

Barry:
I can autograph that.

(The pollen jocks walk up to Barry and Adam, they pretend that Barry and Adam really are pollen jocks.)

Pollen Jock #1:
A little gusty out there today, wasn't it, comrades?

Barry:
Yeah. Gusty.

Pollen Jock #1:
We're hitting a sunflower patch six miles from here tomorrow.

Barry:
Six miles, huh?

Adam:
Barry!

Pollen Jock #2:
A puddle jump for us, but maybe you're not up for it.

Barry:
Maybe I am.

Adam:
You are not!

Pollen Jock #1:
We're going 0900 at J-Gate. What do you think, buzzy-boy? Are you bee enough?

Barry:
I might be. It all depends on what 0900 means.

(The scene cuts to Barry looking out on the hive-city from his balcony at night)

Martin:
Hey, Honex!

Barry:
Dad, you surprised me.

Martin:
You decide what you're interested in?

Barry:
Well, there's a lot of choices. But you only get one. Do you ever get bored doing the same job every day?

Martin:
Son, let me tell you about stirring. You grab that stick, and you just move it around, and you stir it around. You get yourself into a rhythm. It's a beautiful thing.

>disgusting men behind a voice change
get with the times lmao

Attached: 1628014368743.png (250x333, 125.17K)

Barry:
You know, Dad, the more I think about it, maybe the honey field just isn't right for me.

Martin:
You were thinking of what, making balloon animals? That's a bad job for a guy with a stinger. Janet, your son's not sure he wants to go into honey!

Janet:
Barry, you are so funny sometimes.

Barry:
I'm not trying to be funny.

Martin:
You're not funny! You're going into honey. Our son, the stirrer!

Janet:
You're gonna be a stirrer?

Barry:
No one's listening to me!

Martin:
Wait till you see the sticks I have.

Barry:
I could say anything right now. I'm gonna get an ant tattoo!

(Barry's parents don't listen to him and continue to ramble on)

Martin:
Let's open some honey and celebrate!

Barry:
Maybe I'll pierce my thorax. Shave my antennae. Shack up with a grasshopper. Get a gold tooth and call everybody "dawg"!

Janet:
I'm so proud.

(The scene cuts to Barry and Adam waiting in line to get a job)

Adam:
We're starting work today!

Barry:
Today's the day.

Adam:
Come on! All the good jobs will be gone.

Barry:
Yeah, right.

Job Lister:
Pollen counting, stunt bee, pouring, stirrer, front desk, hair removal...

Bee in the front of the line: Is it still available?

Job Lister:
Hang on. Two left! One of them's yours! Congratulations! Step to the side.

Adam:
What'd you get?

Bee in the front of the line: Picking crud out. Stellar!

(He walks away)

Adam:
Wow!

Job Lister:
Couple of newbies?

Adam:
Yes, sir! Our first day! We are ready!

Job Lister:
Make your choice.

(Adam and Barry look up at the job board. There are hundreds of constantly changing panels that contain available or unavailable jobs. It looks very confusing)

>ame thread
>bee movie script
based teamate

Attached: 1620708928413.png (1920x1080, 552.53K)

You'll never be a woman, /vt/ isn't video games.
Adam:
You want to go first?

Barry:
No, you go.

Adam:
Oh, my. What's available?

Job Lister:
Restroom attendant's open, not for the reason you think.

Adam:
Any chance of getting the Krelman?

Job Lister:
Sure, you're on.

(Puts the Krelman finger-hat on Adam's head)

(Suddenly the sign for Krelman closes out)

Job Lister:
I'm sorry, the Krelman just closed out.

(Takes Adam's hat off)

Job Lister:
Wax monkey's always open.

Adam:
The Krelman opened up again. What happened?

Job Lister:
A bee died. Makes an opening. See? He's dead. Another dead one. Deady. Deadified. Two more dead. Dead from the neck up. Dead from the neck down. That's life!

Adam:
Oh, this is so hard!

(Barry remembers what the Pollen Jock offered him and he flies off)

Adam:
Heating, cooling, stunt bee, pourer, stirrer, humming, inspector number seven, lint coordinator, stripe supervisor, mite wrangler. Barry, what do you think I should... Barry?

(Adam turns around and sees Barry flying away)

Adam:
Barry!

Pollen Jock #1:
All right, we've got the sunflower patch in quadrant nine...

Adam:
(Through phone) What happened to you? Where are you?

Barry:
I'm going out.

Adam:
Out? Out where?

Barry:
Out there.

Adam:
Oh, no!

Barry:
I have to, before I go to work for the rest of my life.

Adam:
You're gonna die! You're crazy!

(Barry hangs up)

Adam:
Hello?

Pollen Jock #2:
Another call coming in. If anyone's feeling brave, there's a Korean deli on 83rd that gets their roses today.

Barry:
Hey, guys.

Pollen Jock #1:
Look at that.

Pollen Jock #2:
Isn't that the kid we saw yesterday?

Lou Lo Duva:
Hold it, son, flight deck's restricted.

Pollen Jock #1:
It's OK, Lou. We're gonna take him up.

don't care, going to keep bumping whenever I feel like it, so you better keep monitoring this thread spamtranny lmao

That actually is pretty funny now that I think about it.

use /vt/, trannoid
Bee with Clipboard: (To Barry) Sign here, here. Just initial that. Thank you.

Lou Lo Duva:
OK. You got a rain advisory today, and as you all know, bees cannot fly in rain. So be careful. As always, watch your brooms, hockey sticks, dogs, birds, bears and bats. Also, I got a couple of reports of root beer being poured on us. Murphy's in a home because of it, babbling like a cicada!

Barry:
That's awful.

Lou Lo Duva:
(Still talking through megaphone) And a reminder for you rookies, bee law number one, absolutely no talking to humans! All right, launch positions!

Pollen Jocks:
(The Pollen Jocks run into formation) Buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz! Buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz! Buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz!

Lou Lo Duva:
Black and yellow!

Pollen Jocks:
Hello!

Pollen Jock #1:
(To Barry)You ready for this, hot shot?

Barry:
Yeah. Yeah, bring it on.

Pollen Jocks:
Wind, check. Antennae, check. Nectar pack, check. Wings, check. Stinger, check.

Barry:
Scared out of my shorts, check.

Lou Lo Duva:
OK, ladies, let's move it out! Pound those petunias, you striped stem-suckers! All of you, drain those flowers!

(The pollen jocks fly out of the hive)

Barry:
Wow! I'm out! I can't believe I'm out! So blue. I feel so fast and free! Box kite!

(Barry flies through the kite)

Barry:
Wow! Flowers!

(A pollen jock puts on some high tech goggles that shows flowers similar to heat sink goggles.)

Pollen Jock:
This is Blue Leader. We have roses visual. Bring it around 30 degrees and hold. Roses!

Pollen Jock #1:
30 degrees, roger. Bringing it around. Stand to the side, kid. It's got a bit of a kick.

(The pollen jock fires a high-tech gun at the flower, shooting tubes that suck up the nectar from the flower and collects it into a pouch on the gun)

Barry:
That is one nectar collector!

Pollen Jock #1:
Ever see pollination up close?

This meme is old as shit and never really true, the greatest "example" is a staged video

XQC said it again recently and since Yea Forums is all twitch watching zoomies it must be true

bumping this gemerald

Barry:
No, sir.

(Barry and the Pollen jock fly over the field, the pollen jock sprinkles pollen as he goes)

Pollen Jock #1:
I pick up some pollen here, sprinkle it over here. Maybe a dash over there, a pinch on that one. See that? It's a little bit of magic.

Barry:
That's amazing. Why do we do that?

Pollen Jock #1:
That's pollen power. More pollen, more flowers, more nectar, more honey for us.

Barry:
Cool.

Pollen Jock #1:
I'm picking up a lot of bright yellow. could be daisies. Don't we need those?

Pollen Jock #2:
Copy that visual. Wait. One of these flowers seems to be on the move.

Pollen Jock #1:
Say again? You're reporting a moving flower?

Pollen Jock #2:
Affirmative.

(The Pollen jocks land near the "flowers" which, to the audience are obviously just tennis balls)

Ken:
(In the distance) That was on the line!

Pollen Jock #1:
This is the coolest. What is it?

Pollen Jock #2:
I don't know, but I'm loving this color. It smells good. Not like a flower, but I like it.

Pollen Jock #1:
Yeah, fuzzy.

(Sticks his hand on the ball but it gets stuck)

Pollen Jock #3:
Chemical-y.

(The pollen jock finally gets his hand free from the tennis ball)

Pollen Jock #1:
Careful, guys. It's a little grabby.

(The pollen jocks turn around and see Barry lying his entire body on top of one of the tennis balls)

Pollen Jock #2:
My sweet lord of bees!

Pollen Jock #3:
Candy-brain, get off there!

Pollen Jock #1:
(Pointing upwards) Problem!

(A human hand reaches down and grabs the tennis ball that Barry is stuck to)

Barry:
Guys!

Pollen Jock #2:
This could be bad.

Pollen Jock #3:
Affirmative.

(Vanessa Bloome starts bouncing the tennis ball, not knowing Barry is stick to it)

Barry:
Very close. Gonna hurt. Mama's little boy.

(Barry is being hit back and forth by two humans playing tennis. He is still stuck to the ball)

ashes are the most fun part of the game and if you didn´t use them you did not have fun in the game and make autistic posts like these with loli avatars.

You would have been in an asylum a few decades ago.

>turns bosses into jokes because they're too busy attacking the summons instead of you
>"fun"

nah but your girl would after a hard black dick drove her crazy
Pollen Jock #1:
You are way out of position, rookie!

Ken:
Coming in at you like a MISSILE!

(Barry flies past the pollen jocks, still stuck to the ball)

Barry:
(In slow motion) Help me!

Pollen Jock #2:
I don't think these are flowers.

Pollen Jock #3:
Should we tell him?

Pollen Jock #1:
I think he knows.

Barry:
What is this?!

Ken:
Match point! You can start packing up, honey, because you're about to EAT IT!

(A pollen jock coughs which confused Ken and he hits the ball the wrong way with Barry stuck to it and it goes flying into the city)

Barry:
Yowser!

(Barry bounces around town and gets stuck in the engine of a car. He flies into the air conditioner and sees a bug that was frozen in there)

Barry:
Ew, gross.

(The man driving the car turns on the air conditioner which blows Barry into the car)

Girl in the car:
There's a bee in the car! Do something!

Dad driving the car: I'm driving!

Baby Girl:
(Waving at Barry) Hi, bee.

(Barry smiles and waves at the baby girl)

Guy in the back of the car: He's back here! He's going to sting me!

Girl in the car:
Nobody move. If you don't move, he won't sting you. Freeze!

(Barry freezes as well, hovering in the middle of the car)

Grandma in the car: He blinked!

(The grandma whips out some bee-spray and sprays everywhere in the car, climbing into the front seat, still trying to spray Barry)

Girl in the car:
Spray him, Granny!

Dad driving the car: What are you doing?!

(Barry escapes the car through the air conditioner and is flying high above the ground, safe.)

Barry:
Wow... the tension level out here is unbelievable.

(Barry sees that storm clouds are gathering and he can see rain clouds moving into this direction)

Barry:
I gotta get home. Can't fly in rain. Can't fly in rain.

>spamtranny is a blacked cuck too
oh no no no no no no no

Leave my wife alone you basement dwellers she’s allowed to use whatever she wants, she’s just playing for fun

Attached: E93CBFA7-D592-4792-81B6-A0F907A006D2.jpg (882x1200, 221.45K)

(A rain drop hits Barry and one of his wings is damaged)

Barry:
Can't fly in rain.

(A second rain drop hits Barry again and he spirals downwards)

Barry:
Mayday! Mayday! Bee going down!

(WW2 plane sound effects are played as he plummets, and he crash-lands on a plant inside an apartment near the window)

Vanessa:
Ken, could you close the window please?

Ken:
Hey, check out my new resume. I made it into a fold-out brochure. You see?

(Folds brochure resume out)

Ken:
Folds out.

(Ken closes the window, trapping Barry inside)

Barry:
Oh, no. More humans. I don't need this.

(Barry tries to fly away but smashes into the window and falls again)

Barry:
What was that?

(Barry keeps trying to fly out the window but he keeps being knocked back because the window is closed)

Barry:
Maybe this time. This time. This time. This time! This time! This...Drapes!

(Barry taps the glass. He doesn't understand what it is)

Barry:
That is diabolical.

Ken:
It's fantastic. It's got all my special skills, even my top-ten favorite movies.

Andy:
What's number one? Star Wars?

Ken:
Nah, I don't go for that...

(Ken makes finger guns and makes "pew pew pew" sounds and then stops)

Ken:
...kind of stuff.

Barry:
No wonder we shouldn't talk to them. They're out of their minds.

Ken:
When I leave a job interview, they're flabbergasted, can't believe what I say.

Barry:
(Looking at the light on the ceiling) There's the sun. Maybe that's a way out.

(Starts flying towards the lightbulb)

Barry:
I don't remember the sun having a big 75 on it.

(Barry hits the lightbulb and falls into the dip on the table that the humans are sitting at)

Ken:
I predicted global warming. I could feel it getting hotter. At first I thought it was just me.

(Andy dips a chip into the bowl and scoops up some dip with Barry on it and is about to put it in his mouth)

You did beat it

Attached: Capture.png (1116x624, 1.4M)

Ken:
Wait! Stop! Bee!

(Andy drops the chip with Barry in fear and backs away. All the humans freak out)

Ken:
Stand back. These are winter boots.

(Ken has winter boots on his hands and he is about to smash the bee but Vanessa saves him last second)

Vanessa:
Wait! Don't kill him!

(Vanessa puts Barry in a glass to protect him)

Ken:
You know I'm allergic to them! This thing could kill me!

Vanessa:
Why does his life have less value than yours?

Ken:
Why does his life have any less value than mine? Is that your statement?

Vanessa:
I'm just saying all life has value. You don't know what he's capable of feeling.

(Vanessa picks up Ken's brochure and puts it under the glass so she can carry Barry back to the window. Barry looks at Vanessa in amazement)

Ken:
My brochure!

Vanessa:
There you go, little guy.

(Vanessa opens the window and lets Barry out but Barry stays back and is still shocked that a human saved his life)

Ken:
I'm not scared of him. It's an allergic thing.

Vanessa:
Put that on your resume brochure.

Ken:
My whole face could puff up.

Andy:
Make it one of your special skills.

Ken:
Knocking someone out is also a special skill.

(Ken walks to the door)

Ken:
Right. Bye, Vanessa. Thanks. Vanessa, next week? Yogurt night?

Vanessa:
Sure, Ken. You know, whatever.

(Vanessa tries to close door)

Ken:
You could put carob chips on there.

Vanessa:
Bye.

(Closes door but Ken opens it again)

Ken:
Supposed to be less calories.

Vanessa:
Bye.

(Closes door)

(Fast forward to the next day, Barry is still inside the house. He flies into the kitchen where Vanessa is doing dishes)

Barry:
(Talking to himself) I gotta say something. She saved my life. I gotta say something. All right, here it goes.

reported for offtopic

>announcing a report while posting on the wrong board
I shiggy diggy
Barry:
Nah. What would I say? I could really get in trouble. It's a bee law. You're not supposed to talk to a human. I can't believe I'm doing this. I've got to.

(Barry disguises himself as a character on a food can as Vanessa walks by again)

Barry:
Oh, I can't do it. Come on!No. Yes. No.Do it. I can't.How should I start it?

(Barry strikes a pose and wiggles his eyebrows)

Barry:
"You like jazz?" No, that's no good.

(Vanessa is about to walk past Barry)

Barry:
Here she comes! Speak, you fool!...Hi!

(Vanessa gasps and drops the dishes in fright and notices Barry on the counter)

Barry:
I'm sorry.

Vanessa:
You're talking.

Barry:
Yes, I know.

Vanessa:
(Pointing at Barry) You're talking!

Barry:
I'm so sorry.

Vanessa:
No, it's OK. It's fine. I know I'm dreaming. But I don't recall going to bed.

Barry:
Well, I'm sure this is very disconcerting.

Vanessa:
This is a bit of a surprise to me. I mean, you're a bee!

Barry:
I am. And I'm not supposed to be doing this,

(Pointing to the living room where Ken tried to kill him last night)

Barry:
but they were all trying to kill me. And if it wasn't for you... I had to thank you. It's just how I was raised.

(Vanessa stabs her hand with a fork to test whether she's dreaming or not)

Barry:
That was a little weird.

Vanessa:
I'm talking with a bee.

Barry:
Yeah.

Vanessa:
I'm talking to a bee. And the bee is talking to me!

Barry:
I just want to say I'm grateful. I'll leave now.

(Barry turns to leave)

Vanessa:
Wait! How did you learn to do that?

Barry:
(Flying back) What?

Vanessa:
The talking...thing.

Barry:
Same way you did, I guess. "Mama, Dada, honey." You pick it up.

Vanessa:
That's very funny.

You are a retarded niggerloving faggot spammer and you should kill yourself

Using this thread as subtitles as I watch Bee Movie along with Ame
Keep em coming based teamate

Attached: 1625031148561.png (362x202, 130.89K)

>racism outside of Yea Forums
>posting /vt/ in the wrong board
Shiggy (2) diggy (2)
Vanessa:
Can I......get you something?

Barry:
Like what?

Vanessa:
I don't know. I mean...I don't know. Coffee?

Barry:
I don't want to put you out.

Vanessa:
It's no trouble. It takes two minutes. It's just coffee.

Barry:
I hate to impose.

(Vanessa starts making coffee)

Vanessa:
Don't be ridiculous!

Barry:
Actually, I would love a cup.

Vanessa:
Hey, you want rum cake?

Barry:
I shouldn't.

Vanessa:
Have some.

Barry:
No, I can't.

Vanessa:
Come on!

Barry:
I'm trying to lose a couple micrograms.

Vanessa:
Where?

Barry:
These stripes don't help.

Vanessa:
You look great!

Barry:
I don't know if you know anything about fashion. Are you all right?

(Pouring coffee on the floor and missing the cup completely)

Vanessa:
No.

(Flash forward in time. Barry and Vanessa are sitting together at a table on top of the apartment building drinking coffee)

Barry:
He's making the tie in the cab as they're flying up Madison. He finally gets there. He runs up the steps into the church. The wedding is on. And he says, "Watermelon? I thought you said Guatemalan. Why would I marry a watermelon?"

(Barry laughs but Vanessa looks confused)

Vanessa:
Is that a bee joke?

Barry:
That's the kind of stuff we do.

Vanessa:
Yeah, different. So, what are you gonna do, Barry?

(Barry stands on top of a sugar cube floating in his coffee and paddles it around with a straw like it's a gondola)

Barry:
About work? I don't know. I want to do my part for the hive, but I can't do it the way they want.

Vanessa:
I know how you feel.

Barry:
You do?

Vanessa:
Sure. My parents wanted me to be a lawyer or a doctor, but I wanted to be a florist.

Barry:
Really?

Vanessa:
My only interest is flowers.

Onward, Chauncey!

To the highest room

of the tallest tower...

...where my princess awaits rescue

from her handsome Prince Charming!

This is worse than "Love Letters".

I hate dinner theater!

Me, too.

Whoa there, Chauncey!

Hark! The brave Prince Charming

approacheth.

Fear not, fair maiden. I shall slay

the monster that guards you...

...then take my place as rightful king.

What did she say?

It's Shrek!

Whoo, Shrek, yeah!

Prepare, foul beast...

...to enter into a world of pain

with which you are not familiar!

Happy birthday to thee

Happy birthday to thee

Do you mind?

Do you mind? Boring!

Prepare, foul beast...

Someday you'll be sorry.

We already are!

Mommy...

You're right. I can't let this happen.

I can't!

I am the rightful King of Far Far Away.

And I promise you this, Mother...

...I will restore dignity to my throne.

And this time,

no one will stand in my way.

Good morning.

Good morning.

Morning breath.

I know. Isn't it wonderful?

Good morning, good morning

The sun is shining through

Good morning, good morning

To you

And you!

And you!

nigger
kill yourself

They grow up so fast.

Not fast enough.

You'll be filling in

for the King and Queen.

Several functions

require your attendance, sir.

Great! Let's get started.

Come on, lazybones. Time to get moving!

You need to get a pair ofjammies.

I got some sleep and I needed it

Not a lot, just a little bit

Someone's always

trying to keep me from it

It's a crying shame

It's a royal pain in the neck

I knight thee.

If you're filling in for a king,

you should look like one.

Can somebody come in

and work on Shrek?

I will see what I can do.

Yeah, wow.

Is this really necessary?

Quite necessary, Fiona.

- I'm Shrek, you twit.

- Whatever.

This isn't a rehearsal, peoples.

Let's see some hustle!

Smiles, everyone! Smiles!

I don't know how much longer

I can keep this up.

I'm sorry, but can you

just try to grin and bear it?

It's just until Dad gets better.

Shrek?

You look handsome.

Come here, you.

Hey autistkun, there are no less than 8 off topic threads on v right now. Why aren't you autistically sperging out in those threads as well?

Nice, it's a double feature with Calliope Mori's favorite movie now too.

>gets revealed as a fellow vtuber watcher
>switches to Shrek
Nice
didn't know you're a fellow takamori fan too

Attached: 1631999672131.png (360x202, 152.28K)

>reddit spacing

I'll consider that when separate boards exist to contain those topics, yet the autists making those threads stubbornly insist on posting here. Stay on your board.
My butt is itching up a storm and

I can't reach it in this monkey suit.

Hey, you! Come here. What's your name?

Fiddlesworth, sir.

Perfect.

Ladies and gentlemen...

...Princess Fiona and Sir Shrek!

Ahh! You've got it.

A little to the left.

That's it! That's good.

Oh, yeah! Scratch

that thing! You're on it.

Shrek!

My eye!

What are you doing?

Fiona!

- Are you okay?

- Yeah. I'm fine.

Shrimp! My favorite!

- That's it! We're leaving!

- Calm down.

Calm down? Who do you think

we're kidding? I am an ogre.

I'm not cut out for this, Fiona,

and I never will be.

I think that went well.

Donkey!

Come on, Shrek!

Some people just don't

understand boundaries.

Just think. A couple more days

and we'll be back home...

...in our vermin-filled shack

strewn with fungus...

wtf I was reading the bee movie why did you switch you cunt

Because he is a niggerloving normalfag cuck that can't bear the presence of anime tangent shit, even this bait thread is more on topic than other shit in the cataloge, but oh no, a vtuber!!
Must spam shit until he gets banned, wich i suspect already happened and he's rushing to evade to keep spamming for reasons.

So why aren't you autistically shitting yourself in all the pokemon threads?

You'll never spam a /pol/ thread and we all know why. Cope chud, trump lost.

So now that Calli is signed with Universal studios, how excited are you for a possible Hololive Shrek tie-in?

>normalfag
you really think this schizo is a normal?

I'll consider that when separate boards exist to contain those topics, yet the autists making those threads stubbornly insist on posting here. Stay on your board.
My butt is itching up a storm and

I can't reach it in this monkey suit.

Hey, you! Come here. What's your name?

Fiddlesworth, sir.

Perfect.

Ladies and gentlemen...

...Princess Fiona and Sir Shrek!

Ahh! You've got it.

A little to the left.

That's it! That's good.

Oh, yeah! Scratch

that thing! You're on it.

Shrek!

My eye!

What are you doing?

Fiona!

- Are you okay?

- Yeah. I'm fine.

Shrimp! My favorite!

- That's it! We're leaving!

- Calm down.

Calm down? Who do you think

we're kidding? I am an ogre.

I'm not cut out for this, Fiona,

and I never will be.

I think that went well.

Donkey!

Come on, Shrek!

Some people just don't

understand boundaries.

Just think. A couple more days

and we'll be back home...

...in our vermin-filled shack

strewn with fungus...

Why shrek 3 out of all of them?

Hey, normalfag doesn't mean really normal. It's a mainstream faggot that just hates anime and is here for some reason. Maybe to spam his stale "memes" and watch some cuck and niggered content in /gif/

>normalfag doesn't mean really normal
retard

What's wrong with Shrek 3?

It's the worst one, so /vt/rannies deserve it.

(Screaming) Josh!

I'm Kurt Loderwith MTV news.

The Film is The BlairWitch Project.

One ofthe scariestFilms

of alltime...

- I was terrified

Twitter is filled with normalfags and I wouldnt call that lot of pedos, commies and mental patients normal

- Oh, it scared me to death...

armed with a 16mm camera

and a video camcorder

head into the Black Hills forests

of Maryland

to make a movie

about a legendary witch

.. and they're never heard from again

There's no doubt about

the box-office success.

What's not clear

is whetherthe legend is true.

Fans are not only flocking

to the multiplex,

People have started coming

to Burkittsville

as if itwere Charles Manson's

The Spahn Ranch,

or Ed Gein the serial Killer's house,

to visit a haunted place.

'Burkittsville isn't a haunted place.

'it's a place that a fictional movie

was set in. '

I wasn't able to see the movei

when it came out, because I was...

in the hospital.

But as soon as they let me out,

I was atthe movie theatre

seventeen times in a rom.

The web-site sold me.

The web-site, you know...

has allthese police photos,

and official police things,

all this information,

you really believe it.

Our stick men sold so well

on the internet

that we started selling them

in the yard.

Somebody came by to buy them

and they wanted rocks.

So we got rocks

out of my rock garden,

but I didn't want to get rid of them

so he offered me $10

after he started booting it up more.

His wife really wanted them,

so we sold them to him.

We sold some on the internet

but not many.

Why are you so obsessed?
Is jamal fucking your "gf" too loudly today?

Attached: 1638090435217.jpg (680x680, 71.76K)

maybe because twitter isn't one person? you know you can call them trannies and faggots instead of pretending they're normal, right?

Vtubers are here to stay and there's nothing you can do about it except cry to the mods to make a rule especially for you while they reject your janny application for the 27th time

I just like shrek 2 more

Fair enough

It costs too much to ship a rock.

Everybody that comes is like this.

I'm so used to being videoed.

I make sure, if I go to my car,

or to get the paper,

that I at least have full makeup on,

and a great night-gown.

I wish that they'd used

a fictitious town,

and possibly thought ahead

toward what type

of repercussions could come

from using the word documentary

in their advertising,

and on their web-site.

Get out of these woods, and go home!

There was no goddamn Blair Witch!

You know, there are a lot of

naysayers who come and say nay,

but then there is supporters who

come up to my town, come up to me.

They run up to me, they stop...

Hey, Selena!

They come over to me, they hug me,

and say, "Dude, I know it's real,"

and they squeeze me, and I say,

"I know it's real, too,"

and we have a bond.

I say, "I know, and they go,

I know, man," and I go, "I know".

(Screaming)

You think you're a wise ass?

I didn't do anything wrong!

(Yelling)

Enough!

# And I'm a black rainbow

and I'm ape of God

# I got a face that's made

for violence upon

# I'm a teen distortion,

survived abortion

# A rebel from the waist down

# Yeah! Yeah!
r
Yeah, yeah, yeah!

Imagine being this mentally ill retard, what a sad existence.

The rule is called the containment board
Go there or don't complain if people are annoyed.
# Yeah! Yeah!

Yeah, yeah, yeah!

# I wanna thank you, Mom

I wanna thank you, Dad

# For bringing this f***in' world

to an end

# I never really hated a one true god

# But the god of the people I hated

# You say you wanted evolution

# The ape was a great big hit

# You say you want a revolution, man

# And I say that you're full of sh*t

# We're disposable teens

we're disposable teens

# We're disposable teens

we're disposable

# We're disposable teens

we're disposable teens

# We're disposable teens

we're disposable

# You say you wanted evolution

# The ape was a great big hit

# You say you want a revolution, man

# And I say that you're full of sh*t

# Yeah, yeah, yeah!

# Yeah! Yeah! Yeah, yeah, yeah!

# Yeah! Yeah! Yeah, yeah, yeah... #

(Music fades)

They found blood in the van.

# Yeah! Yeah! Yeah, yeah, yeah! #

(Woman) Could you turn that down?

(Man) I'm just trying to set the mood

for the mission.

That's sweet,

but I feel like I'm gonna toss.

Would be a real shame if someone dumped a whole doxx folder. Please don’t do that!

Are you aware that you can simply hide the theard,
fuck the more you post the more others will make bait theards just to trigger you

>the absolute amount of seethe in this thread
amazin

Attached: 1635040293448.jpg (800x800, 135.75K)

>implying that wouldn't make him happy

just post on the right board, user. why is that so hard?

Autistkin, you haven't answered me. Why haven't you autistically shit yourself in all the pokemon threads as well?

lov it

Attached: 1639197482934.webm (1100x800, 1.36M)

He changed again hahahaha
We already know you're a HoloEN fan don't worry too much

Attached: 1632291464499.png (2048x1302, 3.18M)

>spending all those cooldowns to seethe

Attached: 1612028562863.png (402x450, 334.63K)

you are the one freaking out, the image had video game meaning it was Yea Forums it just so happened to have a Vtuber on the side. Litteraly only started to talk about vtubers cause you vomited a spew of copypasta.

Cool your bloody jets mate

Attached: 1633616471750.png (498x280, 122.44K)

I checked the one Pokemon thread currently up and people seem to be telling them to fuck off already.

There's no such rule, turboautist. Buy a shotgun, shove the barrel into your mouth and pull the trigger

which one's your favorite ame fellow teamate?

Attached: 1621893454395.jpg (2326x2967, 400.92K)

youtu.be/wDn6-yWuLuk
Vtubers are on-topic in Yea Forums btw.

Ofc there's "a video game" but the point for you budget idolfags is vtuber gossip, which isn't Yea Forums, it's /vt/. We already had so many of those shitty threads that you got carted off to a containment board, and Yea Forums posters would prefer you stay there

If it was Kiara she would have already been fucking the nigger

Attached: 1635589507567.png (992x541, 685.43K)

@everyone

Grass.
Touch it.

>discord groomer opinion

Who's your favorite vtuber first

Wtf disgaea 6 bros we don't exists? seriously how did they fucked it up that badly

Attached: 1619320139928.jpg (1280x720, 277.85K)

This is a video game board, why the fuck would I go outside
Watame

>Grass.
kusa

Does that mean the rushia character is deleted

>/vt/schizo thread
will never forgive gookmoot for creating that board