Have fully upgraded straight sword

>have fully upgraded straight sword
>500 damage per hit
>random mini boss has 27000 hp
sigh
What was the point of upgrading my weapon and looking for 100 smithing stones if bosses still need 50 hits to take down?
Actually I think this dragon guy takes only 300 damage per hit so its more like 80 hits.

Attached: eldenring_oZsHSPNN0R.jpg (1360x768, 206.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eh03BkFiJ-I
youtube.com/watch?v=YrxXKtiio-0
eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Miquellan Knight's Sword
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>why does a hidden superboss in the game's final area have a lot of health??
It is a mystery

The game gives you a million tools and you use only one. You can't blame anyone else.

Actually he only takes 250 damage lol so thats 108 hits to take down with a fully upgraded straight sword

Attached: eldenring_opXDyTWWHk.jpg (1360x768, 250.88K)

Why are you using a regular straight sword on a dragon?

You should try spitting dragonbreath back into it's face. Oh wait you can only use a straight sword for some reason well good luck hope it's a fun time.

Smaller weapons in this game aren't meant to be used with raw damage. Put bleed or frost on the sword and it will make its raw damage won't matter. I don't really like it but it's just how smaller weapons are.

consider a ash like Chilling Mist to do frostbite and enchant your sword instead of the nerfed hoarfrost

Ah the famous block r1 raw dmg user.

how do i put bleed or frost on it? faith spells?

There is a whetstone that lets you change its damage type when changing the weapons art. One of these whetstones lets you change it to bleed/frost/poison. Scaling won't really matter it'll stille make your weapon stronger regardless.

>500 damage per hit

Those are pathetic numbers.

YOU WILL USE THE BLEED

Blow bubbles at him

youtube.com/watch?v=Eh03BkFiJ-I

You're literally just tickling it

Attached: adulas4.webm (1280x720, 3M)

Here's a better one

youtube.com/watch?v=YrxXKtiio-0

>upgraded weapons
Yikes user.

should have used a better weapon.

If you're not using all tools available to you you can't complain about the difficulty or tediousness of fights.

ok what dex weapon should i get instead then that does more damage
i like fast weapons

Post build.

Rivers of Blood

Well, if the weapon did 230 it would take 117 hits,so it's still give you something

>+25 weapon
you didn't beat the game

Zoomers are fucking trash at this genre and it shows.

Unless that boss happens to be bleed resist, powerstancing any fast weapon with blood infusion will melt him. Curved swords, katanas, claws, twinblades, even 2 longswords will do fine.

Use this and you'll see how pathetic your little longsword is

Attached: rivers_of_blood_katana_weapon_elden_ring_wiki_guide_200px.png (200x200, 7.96K)

Y-YOU DIDNT BEAT THE GAME!~!!

Anything with bleed

It's a straight sword, dude. What do you expect?
Also two-hand your sword.

More like Dragonlord Flaccidcox lmao

Anything smaller than a great weapon/halberd should be using status effects (bleed/frost) otherwise you're going to take 10 years killing anything. Not including stupid shit like the doot doot horns.

If you're dex build just throw a lightning enchant on the blade. You can get the whetstone from Leyndell in the mansion.

BROOOOOOOOOO
107 hits and die with 1 hit left?
FGUCK

Attached: eldenring_tcTxLGhJb1.png (1360x768, 964.72K)

Well at least you can say you're beating the game I guess

Attached: eldenring_y068cS3m9w.png (1358x768, 1.23M)

Beat him on my second try without much difficulty. Fun fight but I wish it was harder, didn't feel overleveled since he could still wipe out my health bar in 2 or 3 hits.

based.
Chat berating him for using a shitty longsword and he keeps going regardless. You can do it little guy.

Unfortunately, you should be using a Katana. Malenia's Prosthetic has good DEX scaling, but not as much Bleed as you can get with others.

ok im respeccing and getting rivers of blood
havent beat malenia yet

Rivers of Blood doesn't work well without at least 40 arcane.

w8 it does lesser damage than my sword tho ?

Attached: firefox_ADLDZAe2zR.png (380x64, 4.97K)

Don't do it. You'll get more satisfaction using your own shit. Rivers of Blood is completely broken and takes the fun out of the fights. Do yourself a favor and enjoy the fights without using broken dogshit.

>he doesn't know about the L2

That's without scaling.

This.
If you're doing more than 100 damage per hit THEN YOU DIDN'T BEAT THE GAME

What amazing combat. So engaging.

>Malenia's Prosthetic
fuck that. nagakiba + unsheathe is peak.

Imagine choosing to play as a mage.

couldn't agree more

Attached: malik1.webm (1024x576, 2.99M)

Two handing does 270 damage instead of 253

Have you considered perhaps investing in weapon arts that might allow you to do better DPS? When I did dual straight swords I liked having Flame of the Redmanes because it covered their weakness of weak posture damage, but Double Slash and Sword Dance are also really good options, especially if you're just using one sword, since they let you do several attacks rapidly.

This combat is flashy but incredibly boring.

Veteran's Prosthesis.

I played as a dragon

I enjoy it. What combat do you find fun?

I'm thinking of starting a new character that only uses either daggers, fists or whips, how much suffering am I in for?

Unless you are using a shield, actively casting or powerstancing during combat you are throwing big damage away by not using STR and two handing your weapon.

Heavy infused broadsword +25 with two hands does fat damage, especially if you spam standoff R2. Does huge poise damage too. I'm willing to argue its better than any greatsword that doesn't have a superior weapon art.

Use a different weapon, he is strong against slashes.

Haven't tried any of those, but have heard the short range of daggers/fists can be painful for some fights

>lordsworn's straight sword
>meme stomp
....user

I got through him by dual-wielding fast weapons and using the continuous combo attack boosters. I was using a shield as a safety measure when he was actively attacking but he sometimes gives at least one full stamina opening to damage him when you attack his sides. Lightning strike attack especially is forgiving once you learn how to roll through it or just run out of it.

take some points from endurance and vigor and dex, put into arcane, then get rivers of blood. Then get Shard of Alexander and Lord of Blood's Exultation. Nips are racist and hate European swords.

Attached: hiko-seijuro.gif (498x373, 3.25M)

Isn’t SS square off default really good for posture breaking?

>Malenia fight
>fun
Nice one.

They are, and they have been in every Souls game ever. You also can't roll out of the multi-hit animations.w8khp

eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Miquellan Knight's Sword

This thing savages anything weak to Holy. Deathrite Birds kneel in 3 L2s.

>Hoarfrost stomp

Everytime.