Metroid Dread Update

en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/56695/~/how-to-update-metroid-dread#v210

>New Modes Added
>Boss Rush
>Survival Rush
>Dread Rush
Aw yiss.

Attached: 3748465.jpg (2400x1600, 343.17K)

yay time to fight 3 or 4 copypasted minibosses in a row

Yes

Attached: 1630537286199.png (847x1200, 1.19M)

>No Ridley fight for the Boss Rush mode
For what purpose? They put in two fucking Central Units as seperate boss fights but no exclusive boss? That’s kinda BS.

Kirby has been doing this for years, pretty disappointing Mercury Steam couldn’t use the two months after Dread Mode to make a surprising boss encounter.

Attached: E1803A70-6FB6-4B09-A3A0-F53198EF2807.jpg (2768x4096, 1.62M)

Is it too late to support this game or should I just buy it anyway?

Attached: 1539487343359(2).png (800x600, 313.75K)

It's never too late to support Metroid.

It's a great entry for Metroid if you haven't played any yet.

Yes dumb gaijin support the poor 60 billion dollar Japanese corporation, if you don’t buy Dread Nintendo might go bankrupt

Hope so. I'm just one user after all, so hopefully there's others out there that'll pick it up sometime too.

From what I've played of the demo it was really fun and Samas' counter felt fucking great to pull off. I've only every completed Fusion and played a bit of Prime, but from what little I've played of it was good.

1 sale = a pebble thrown at there door to make another Metroid game!

Attached: 1621729037571.jpg (479x479, 15.28K)

Just beat the first tier, 2 Central Units lmao, they really didn't want to put 11 bosses, had to be an even number

the gigastacy stance

sure they would make a new 3D model, textures and animations of Ridley for a free upgrade after they got money from Tencent and probably won't work on Metroid ever again.

Have they improved loading times at all?

No playable Raven Beak no download

Should have replaced the last Central Units with an EMMI. Yeah they all die the same way but they are bosses in a sense. Plus they can be killed quickly like the CUs anyway so why not make one of the guys on the cover a boss in the boss mode?

Attached: CD61A42F-04FF-495A-BEC4-C5A17372EE7D.jpg (1110x1400, 185.36K)

I started playing ut recently, has anyone ever parried the emmi? i just can't

A couple of times.

I don't understand at what point i should press, i know it's meant to be like that, but a little more clarity would be nice

I did it underwater once without the Gravity Suit and felt like a badass afterwards

The timing is random, and the flash that signals the parry has a shorter window of opportunity than every other enemy parry in the game

The emmi are cool, i really feel scared when they are around
I know that late in the game you find some weapon that can defeat them, i hope this doesn't make them irrelevant

none of them are really bosses, what they should have done since day one is make the last CU really hard with lots of turrets and cheerio launchers

Did it once or twice. It's strict as hell.

I did it once and I was so surprised I just got caught again right after

It's completely random, just don't get caught

I understand it now, i beat it right now thanks
Yeah, it's 99% impossible like the ai said

I'll take that Raven Beak prologue now.

What would it be, a single boss fight against the first EMMI?

Turning the first EMMI into a real boss fight with weapons and shit would be kino. Especially because you can easily handwave the "Why didn't the others try to exterminate Samus with lethal force?" since the story already explains that they're in "dissect" mode or whatever from The Beak. Also adds a good Boss for the Boss Rush mode while reusing models so it's not AS much work.

I was disappointed that none of the Central Units pulled a Mother Brain by sticking themselves on a body

I did it like five times total. Which animation plays when they catch you is randomized and each animation has a different parry window. You actually get two chances to parry them, when they catch you and when they pull their needle out. Really, the safest way to evade them is just to not get caught

Several times but I do have to admit it's more of me getting lucky rather than twitch muscle skills.

Start on SR388 clearing out Metroids and Thoha. Move to ZDR to kill wildlife and drive your infected squad into Elun. Then .

There are clear visual cues as to when you can parry an EMMI. The difficult part is actually timing it right because you got to time it exactly right.

I did like 3 times already and yeah it's very tricky, but i know you're mean to not be caught at all

Bonus for an outside-of-canon SA-X boss.

I did it twice in a row once

AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAaaAAaAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaAaAaAa

a bit over 13 min, I can do better, fucking Escue always being a pain in the ass

Attached: 1636244327412.png (499x597, 324.63K)

Do you still have to mash through every ADAM room?
I'm not reinstalling if so.

EMMI parry timings are randomized, good luck

Holy zoomerism Batman

Maybe you still find use for them if you're braindead and haven't figured out the mechanics after seeing the same video player pop ups and explanations on so many repeat playthroughs.
Must feel like playing a new game every day if you're a vegetable.

Press it a split second after you see the glimmer, like right away right away.

poor lil zoom zoom can't mash A for 5 seconds

>Mfw Kirby copied Samus and pulled the AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA card in his final boss too

Attached: 1649420900784.jpg (512x384, 21.13K)

>yfw Samus can't devour a truck to send it towards her final boss

Attached: sadmus.jpg (2407x1915, 255.07K)

A total of like 10 times across 3 playthroughs

>>Boss Rush
>>Survival Rush
>>Dread Rush
What's the difference?

Samus can just SUCC the life out of it

Normal, start with five minutes and kill fast or perfectly to get more time, and normal but one hit death.

Bump

Attached: 1625226973805.jpg (6400x3600, 877.94K)

Is it true that the origin of these silly mind controlled V squats, are from Crayon Shin-chan or some other otherwise innocent kids show?

Attached: 94561866_p2.jpg (847x1200, 366.98K)

I really hope the Dread Varia Suit just becomes Samus's main suit from now on, it's so fucking good.

Sorry pal but samus's suit is repairing itself. She will be back to her classic look or at least close to it before long.

kill 12 faggots, unlimited retries for each one
kill as many as you can, each one gives you extra time, you die = game over
like 1 but one hit death, so bullshit

>Implying
Metroids can absorb and integrate technology, as proved by Metroid Prime (the character), Samus could totally absorb a truck if she wanted to.

Yes, it's the haigure pose.

>the two robot chozo soldiers have a different arena in the boss rush
neat

It already sold more than it deserves, user.

you fight 2 in Burenia and those 2 in Ferenia

That is no longer canon

Is there a mode where Samus is trapped as ball and gets objectified frequently?

Attached: 5.jpg (338x333, 19.06K)

>start with five minutes and kill fast or perfectly to get more time
Sounds fun.

>has only 4 real bosses (invisble thing, kraid, experiment, final boss)
>boss rush mode
Eh okay?