Attached: file.png (2000x1125, 2.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Malformed Star
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Muh astral projection

the fingers are convoluted

"we developed a video game"

The same of these guys

Attached: kisspng-the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-the-legend-5af3281759ea43.5712300015258849513683.jpg (900x1100, 179.86K)

Zanzibart... please forgive the rehashed assets...

The crucible knights are just a group of like 13 super guards of godfrey, or something like that. All the buriel watchdogs were created to guard the buriel place of those fed to the erdtree's roots. Ulcerated tree spirits are literally what it says on the tin, born from the erdtree and its offspring. The erdtree avatars are guardians of the erdtree offspring. Those are just off the top of my head

What's the lore on these two guys making friends and then teaming up to fuck you?

Attached: 90ea052db3d63e08cb2d7b8c292017ec.jpg (1280x720, 126.76K)

The misbegotten seem like they have a connection to the "crucible". I don't fully understand it but things connected to the crucible seem to have mixed and matched parts or features from different animals. And crucible knights have their tail, wings, horn, and throat sac.

Marika and Radagon are split
The fingers are split, 2+3 (or are they??)
Therefore.. there are always two! (or sometimes more!!!)
It's really deep

We ran out of Elden Budget and Elden Time, which causes an interdimensionality rift and copy pasted these bosses and dungeons throughout the lands between

Filtered

this
name one video game without repeated enemies
you literally cannot

ERRMMMM WELL THAT'S...
GIT GUD! HAHA!

I was fine with the repeated bosses until I found the repeated Godrick fight. Why the fuck would they do that?

what about one where less than 5% of the bosses are unique encounters?

Name one game with repeated bosses
Here, I'll help you out.
>Elden Ring

Demon's Souls didn't reuse any of its bosses.

>Dark Souls

The very first boss is

Godefroy is an actual character but just uses the same model. He unlike the other ones is written into the lore.

It's actually more explained why he's there (Capture by Kristoff and put in an evergaol) than why Margit and Morgott exist like they do.

At least for Mohg and astel you could maybe argue the underground area is magical and from another universe or something. Or maybe that's where the souls go when you kill them up stairs idk.

What about the 2 Mohgs

DEMON'SSHITS WE GOT TOO COCKY

Breath of the wild
Witcher 3
Devil May Cry

if you mean specifically margit/morgott and mohg/mohg, they don't actually die and can't die until you kill maliketh.

The second time isn't a boss fight.

Astel isn't a unique thing, it's just the fully evolved form of the star monsters you can find underground

why are there two of them?

Attached: file.png (2768x1902, 3.53M)

Dark souls had 3 asylum demons and reused taurus demon and capra demon as regular enemies
Dark souls 2

"I had to delegate more than usual on this project" -Miyazaki
Shit b-team game

idk, maybe sewer mohg was just a spooky ghost spirit, i don't have all the answers

They're the final form of the gravity antlion things.

and why does the one in consecrated snowfield have a fucking ton of health and kill you in 1 hit? Its the only fight in the game that I had to summon another player to help with.

I think Mohg and Astel can be explained the same way the Tarnished have duplicated corpses in the real world outside of the Roundtable hold.

That area underground doesn't really abide by the laws of the universe. I don't have an actual reason for it but it's not out of the realm of possibility.

Also it's entire possible that Mohg Lord of Blood is just some blood construction by sewer mohg

It's a JRPG thing.

Why is there a grafted scion on Mt. Gelmir? Why was Astel in that cave? Why did the Ulcerated Tree Spirit I found in a catacomb deserve a boss healthbar when the 3 I killed before it did not?

why is there two of them?

Attached: file.png (885x496, 533.28K)

yeah, those hanging things are just washed out astel's, they're called malformed stars, so take what you will from the name

NOOO YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO NOTICE THAT
ONLY FROM REUSES ASSETS NOBODY ELSE

Attached: Nintendo.png (225x224, 9.25K)

The latter one has a cool 2nd phase no one sees because by then their damage outweights the thing's healing.

Which is a shame since it does some new neat tricks during it.

every MGS game

They’re a species, there’s many more than 2 (and I’m not talking about fallingstar beasts)

btfo

There's three, but only two you can fight. Those minotaur thing worship those deers until they eventually become these spirit things. One os much older than the other, which is why he's stronger.

Grafted scion could be at Mt. Gelmir for multiple reasons, could be godrick's army was part of those who sieged Mt. Gelmir and the grafted scion was just one of those sent out there. Could also be that the grafted scion was sent their because their was a particularly large amount of corpses that could be used for grafting and it was collecting them for godrick.

Astel is just part of a race. Just like the falling star beasts. That ulcerated tree spirit just has a health bar because to signify its the boss of the catacomb even though its a miniboss

the flow of time is convoluted in lordran

>It's actually more explained why he's there (Capture by Kristoff and put in an evergaol) than why Margit and Morgott exist like they do.
Margit is easy, you can see him transform from a prisoner enemy when he attacks outside Leyndell and he transforms back when he dies

>they turned him into just another enemy
why they gotta do my boy dirty...

Attached: 1629256029872.png (576x346, 227.19K)

What open-world game have more unique bosses than Elden Ring?

Literally the only lazy reused boss is Godefroy because he's just Godrick's ancestor but for some reason he uses the same model but he's blue now. Otherwise everything else has a lore reason for existing. I swear the people complaining about tree sentinels and night cavalry are retarded. They are an order of knights. What the fuck do you think that is

skyrim lol

Lazy hacks?

You can also see he's flashing gold when he first shows up in Stormveil. People already figured out he was a projection back from the test, but speedreaders don't catch these obvious things.

>finish stormveil castle before exploring south
>rampage all south limgrave
i know it's a souls game but pls level scaling

That misbegotten is a servant

Crucible Knight are Godfrey's knight and Radahn is big fan of Godfrey

Even he has lore, he's technically supposed to be a descendant from Godrick. But the fact his model is completely identical is an obvious cost-saving compromise. They could have changed his head and a couple of his arms around, but it's not that big a big deal.

This is a younger Astel
eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Malformed Star

They're there for the tournament, supposedly. But this one is actually the one that bothers me the most, because they could have easily just had us fight NPCs instead, as it would better fit the lore of the area.

Its the price of freedom, the more you have it, the easier it is to fuck it up.

You can see with Sekiro, amost zero freedom, smooth difficulty curve. DaS1/DaS2/ER? Pick the wrong path and suddenly its either ball busting hard or a cakewalk, i prefer freedom over consistency though, but i can understand the benefits of a linear experience.

Want I want to know is how many enemy animations are aped from previous entries. I guarantee the ancestral spirit takes its flying animation from the sanctuary guardian for instance

This is mostly my headcanon, but I believe that sewers Mohg is a fake created by real Mohg to make everyone believe he's still there.
There's very little info about him in general, even Gideon doesn't know his name at the start of the game, we know he came from sewers like Morgott, we know he started a blood cult there, as seen as the blood cultist boss in the local dungeon, we know he did not participate in the shattering war, only stole Miquella somehow and vanished. So I believe he was working behind the scenes at a time, building up his cult and preparing to Miquella's ascension hidden from other demigods deep underground, and the one in sewers is just a diversion. :PepoG:

based

redmane castle is a weird area
>teleport from outside of the bridge brings you straight to the courtyard
>bunch of NPCs summon for radahns fight that are complete nobodies

Yes, but it still says that he is unique from his remembrance, or heavily implies it. Also he is named.

He's a unique malformed star.

It's easily the weakest legacy dungeon in the game, which is a shame since it's the only one Caelid has.

>bunch of NPCs summon for radahns fight that are complete nobodies
Aren't most of them the targets in the Volcano Manor questline?

Its to simulate a party/festival
>go to event
>bunch of weird people i dont know, feel isolated
>"oh hey there is Blaidd"
>and Alexander is here too!
Then you find more about the people you joined forces with later.

I woudnt count as a legacy dungeon, is of the size of the other forts like Gael or Shaded Castle. Which makes me mad.

I think neither Mohg is real and he just gives up his great rune so he can go back to bloodfucking his boytoy

Some of those nobodies are from fia's quest, some are from volcano manor quests, both as allies and assasinations, and then theirs the other side characters with their own quests associated quests like blaidd and alexander

That sort of makes sense actually. If he succeeds with Miquella, he effectively becomes Elden Lord and a proud owner of Elden Beast tier monstrosity that will come from Miquella at his side, so a single great rune wouldn't make a big difference. And he doesn't sound very upset when he dies, quite opposite in fact.

wait it actually all makes sense now...

1 mohg, made of poo
1 mohg, made of blood
the real mohg made of poor blood