Has anyone played vidya gaymes while on psychedelics?

Has anyone played vidya gaymes while on psychedelics?

Attached: CE7769BE-D856-4317-8345-18F8B7E663C7.jpg (150x150, 9.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/gnglhu.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I did once. It was really hard to focus.

You got a larger version of this pepe I wanna add it to my collection

This. It can be fun but I lose focus a lot.

DUDE

Attached: 1607209327659.png (512x512, 169.87K)

Yeah I got motion sickness playing RDR2 on LSD.

DUUUUDE

you're killing your brain

Attached: 1630316648846.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Yeah, Alyx was a blast on weed

Tell me more about how dropping acid a couple times a year is killing my brain.

>got HPPD 3 years ago
>still there
I'm already braindamaged, it can't get any worse

This. I once made the mistake of trying to play FF7 on shrooms back in like 2012 or 2013. Not only was focusing impossible, but the absolute shit tier graphics were literally depressing me. Like it looked so fucking ugly lol and I don't care about graphics sober. Plus, all the fucking text was literally making my brain hurt and get warm.

Geometry Wars and stuff like it would be a MUCH better choice, but back then I enjoyed how drugs affected my ability to enjoy nostalgic JRPGs. I remember when I first discovered weed + JRPGs was amazing, but yeah not shrooms.

I made it to the first battle and I was like nah fuck this. Then I went and watched Pineapple Express despite seeing it 10+ times before and had an amazing, mystical time. I remember that I couldn't remember what would happen next in the movie so it was like watching it for the first time again + I was so shroomed out it felt like I was with them somehow, so at the end when everything worked out it felt gud.

Yeah, drugs are pretty sweet. The best is meth but I would suggest you don't fuck with it unless you already have. There's no going back.

The vidya kills the brain more user.

Mymy! pls have sax with me do the needfull

Yes metal slug at a pizza place after a long hike was soi af bro but like a onions milkshake 1 time

>weed
>psychedelics

/qa/ won
/qant/ won

>HPPD
how do you play vidya?

What do you mean? I play vidya normally

DUDE
U
D
E

Yea it sucks. Don’t watch TV while on them. Go outside into the woods.

No seriously do you have a larger size of that pepe image I like it

>With schizophrenia anything is possible

what are you HPPD symptoms?

I played Halo Infinite's multiplayer while on shrooms with a banging Spotify playlist rocking on. The music was so intense, it felt larger than life, and the visuals looked godly.

>going out to the woods where you can feel some boring ass trees breathe and move
>not being in your bed with snacks and mood lighting on

games on MDMA can be fun
LSD makes everything too distracting and hard to focus on imo
shrooms is kinda up to the individual, but can be good
adderall is truly the best gaming drug
mostly it feels like a waste of drugs aside from adderall

I tried acid this one time and went outside to the woods and I got scared and pee pee'd myself and i thought I was transforming into a monster. Fuck you.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

I done a shit load of LSD in little span of time and gave myself HPPD, but played a few games and was fun but FPS multiplayer were impossibleJust quit weed and psychs for the time being and my dreams have been insanely real every night it's awesome and whenever i do 2-cb again i'm gonna go into VR and fuck around.

Only time I ever did this was playing Journey on lsd. Wonderful experience and got me interested in hiking irl. Now me and the bros go upstate to hike every few weeks and I've been reconnecting with nature

Based and Hoffmanpilled

NGMI

Light color/warmth changes (from amber to red for example), floating squiggly letters, vibrating eyeballs, light euphoria sometimes when it's starting, very slight changes in size of surroundings (furniture gets slightly larger), sparks fly around in vision etc. nothing too bad. It actually got better over time. When I first got it after frying my brain with 600 mics of LSD, I would hear voices and see shadows moving in the corner of my eye

I tried to play Smash with a friend when we were on acid and it was extremely chaotic and I kept losing track of where I was on screen. Kind of fun in its own way, though.

>tfw ate 7 grams of mushrooms and now have permanent reality PTSD
IYKYK

Attached: hypercube.gif (256x256, 686.73K)

Still possible with most types of games but not good if there are puzzles

I've had HPPD for a while and decided to quit weed and psychs, the shadows and slight voices were when i decided i needed to stop for a while since i thought i was either going blind and/or crazy.

sounds problematic for vidya

Same, I kept focusing on the backgrounds of the stages and just playing my character through instinct. Fortunately I play Ganon a lot, so unga bunga still worked pretty well.

HA HA you triggered schizophrenia LOL I want to bully you

>i thought I was transforming into a monster
Fucking awesome

I also feel a weird sort of solipsism sometimes, like derealization. Everything around me is just a part of my imagination and I'm the only real thing here. But that's probably because of the 4-HO-MET and not the LSD

different user but same experience. a fun night on various compounds
files.catbox.moe/gnglhu.webm

Wish my friends were fun like this and not boring fucks

Yeah, it's not a fun feeling. I was ready to admit myself to a psych ward when it first happened.

Also known as Satan's Lettuce and it makes you violent and murderous :^)

Wish my friends were fun like this and not boring fucks, it sucks.

user, your meds...

Thanks for the reminder...

Attached: unknown.png (375x268, 187.1K)

Disgusting friendless humanoid

don't

Attached: ss_6ef2a022f2f6114e4cfe539ab4a68b555af100e9.1920x1080.jpg (853x480, 275.34K)

Can you not read?

Played ghost of tsushima on acid. Visuals were insanely beautiful but I found it to be no more interesting than playing sober after like 30 mins

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH IM TURNING INTO A DEMON AAAA CAN'T REMEMBER MY FACE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: e330ca7bcff44441903c39702a0f8284.jpg (235x245, 10.18K)

Yeah, dropped acid with a bunch of friends one time and we all took turns playing Cuphead. That game is a trip great on acid.

Just don't do a heroic dose, friends. There's nothing heroic about it.

Attached: 1644818565443.jpg (1024x723, 55.59K)

Ever since i had a bad trip every trip since gets the same red, dark spikey and creepy visuals. It really has sucked the fun out of tripping. Am i just gonna have to let go and let it go crazy to get past it and get back to the fun trips with rainbows and pretty visuals?

Ever since i had a bad trip every trip since gets the same red, dark spikey and creepy visuals. It really has sucked the fun out of tripping. Am i just gonna have to let go and let it go crazy to get past it and get back to the fun trips with rainbows and pretty visuals??

Ever since i had a bad trip every trip since gets the same red, dark spikey and creepy visuals. It really has sucked the fun out of tripping. Am i just gonna have to let go and let it go crazy to get past it and get back to the fun trips with rainbows and the awesome visuals??

What is it then, Einstein?

What do the red spikes mean?

Gotta watch out for that reefer madness.

What the fuck is happening with my browser

Ever since i had a bad trip every trip since gets the same red, dark spikey and creepy visuals. It really has sucked the fun out of tripping. Am i just gonna have to let go and let it go crazy to get past it and get back to the fun trips with rainbows and pretty visuals?

I guess you could say your browser is,
tripping

WHAT IS THIS THREAD

Attached: nashnwo.jpg (1200x800, 103.99K)

Not sure but if i focus too much on them it usually goes to gore and disturbing visuals which just ruins the entire time tripping, my friends have told me to just let go and go with the flow but it's always just the worst kind of shit i end up seeing

Ever since i had a bad trip every trip since gets the same red, dark spikey and creepy visuals. It really has sucked the fun out of tripping. Am i just gonna have to let go and let it go crazy to get past it and get back to the fun trips with rainbows and pretty visuals??

I played Forza horizon 4 on shrooms once. It was really relaxing and enjoyable. My drifting was better than usual desu

I smoke fat doinks on the weekend when playing Civ 5 with some lads. It's quite comfy. I usually don't smoke until 10pm or so because I have a wife and kids and dont like being stoned around them

Attached: 68DE0BF8-588D-4E04-A165-03CA05189180.jpg (993x805, 135.9K)

Tried it once, but my autism won't let me lose lucidity on psychedelics, the visuals were amazing though.

kek what a raped bitch

HELP ME MY SKIN MY SKIN IS FALLING OFF MY OLD SELF IS DYING HELP ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 85bfb950b541dd5340dc059fab4855c1.jpg (735x652, 186.64K)

Why not? On the rare occasion I get high, I prefer playing with my son than being alone.

Yes and I can never finish what I start because I end up tripping way too hard and come to these sudden realizations on my life about how playing video games are a waste of my life. Whenever I take psychedelics I trip way too hard and end up just wanting to sit alone and rethink my whole life. Some really good realizations have come out of it though and I've never regretted taking it. It definitely expanded my consciousness.

Attached: 74f2966a-3ca3-4ac3-afec-abe4d4cb226d__640.jpg (381x384, 36.94K)

>won't let me lose lucidity on psychedelics
if you do a true heroic dose you don't have a choice; you're going under whether you like it or not, like jumping out of a plane, there's no going back.

I played Forza horizon 4 on shrooms once. It was really relaxing and enjoyable. My drifting was better than usual desu

If you haven't started meditating while sober, you are wasting your time.

My oldest is four and it feels weird being all dopey around them, I guess. I used to smoke like a fucking chimney and dab out constantly when I worked at a recreational pot shop but I quit for a year so my tolerance tanked. Even a small bowl gets me silly.

DESU DESU
DESU ......... DESU
DESU .............. DESU
DESU .............. DESU
DESU .............. DESU
DESU ......... DESU
DESU DESU

DESU ........ DESU
DESU ........ DESU
DESU ........ DESU
DESU ........ DESU
DESU ........ DESU
.... DESU DESU

DESU DESU
DESU ......... DESU
DESU .............. DESU
DESU .............. DESU
DESU .............. DESU
DESU ......... DESU
DESU DESU

DESU DESU DESU
DESU
DESU
DESU DESU
DESU
DESU
DESU DESU DESU

I tried playing temple run on my phone once years ago on acid in an attempt to regain some control over technology because I opened up my messages and social media to get in contact with someone and the words and different tabs were fucking me up. It was really hard to get the timing off and I closed it because I just started watching without trying to play at all just letting my character die or fall off or whatever.

Learn to behave normally while high.

Attached: 1452087460217.jpg (1000x1361, 424.57K)

cringe as hell

Cool kids don't do drugs :)

Impossible.

DUDE

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

Attached: 1452088012229.jpg (1000x1000, 236.42K)

No seriously, look into it, psychedelics hit people on the spectrum differently, due to our abnormal brain chemistry. It sucks because I really want to have a breakthrough, it was still a great time though. Now I just hope I can get my hands on some DMT one day and that will do the trick.

Totally possible, it is easier to learn when you are with your family, use them as a reference.

Why though? Like I don't need to be stoned with the kids. Don't need to be high all the time. Keeping it to the weekends is great. I was spending a fuckton of money and getting barely higher dabbing out than I do now. The weekend treat is nice.

>eat way too many shrooms
>convinced I'm truly dying
>forget language
>forget everyone I know
>relive entire life from the start
>die again
>forget self
>delete three-dimensional space
>delete light
>delete energy
>delete time
>build a universe from scratch
>watch it expand and collapse
>repeat for several more universes
>finally wake up
>wonder why the fuck I'm here when I finished this life/universe several eons ago

Don't do drugs kids.

Attached: aaahhh.png (608x626, 454.66K)

I once booted up LSD: Dream Emulator to show a friend while we were tripping. Kind of underwhelming.

>Dad, you're drunk, aren't you?

I've been very interested in trying mushrooms for quite a while now, but as dweeby as it sounds i don't fucking know how to get my hands on them, like i've never been into the drug scene (except trying weed a couple of times back in college) and none of my friends are into drugs, so i literally have no idea how to go about getting some

Attached: shrug1.jpg (384x313, 82.8K)