What do you want for Resident Evil 9 Yea Forums?

What do you want for Resident Evil 9 Yea Forums?

Attached: re9.jpg (560x350, 13.42K)

sheva

fixed cam horror

Attached: jill_launcher_001.jpg (1920x1080, 1.26M)

painfully attractive mc

RE1 and its final REmake are perfect. Another Fixed Camera Survival Horror game would just be a watered down version of them.

Attached: Mmmm_An_American (2).jpg (850x719, 87.45K)

For it to not exist, considering how shit RE has been since 5.

I don't want it to exist.

Jill Valentine. The developers can go crazy as they please with everything else.

I actually hope its another painfully average person stuck in a nightmare scenario thanks to The Connections. Don't even have the Winters or any of the old cast show up except as cameos or distant plot devices.

Attached: Taking_Rose_To_Walmart.jpg (2000x2363, 2.92M)

Make sure the game only contains 1 zombie and 4 item slots.
Just one zombie that slowly follows you around and can attack you at any time including during puzzles, menu selection and make the game force you to pause every now and then forcing you to hear your tormentor slowly catching up

Attached: 164901642483971.jpg (718x404, 57.85K)

3rd person so i can play it. otherwise its waiting for Rem4ke.

>since 5
>not since 4
>or 3
>or the first game

RE fans that enjoyed the franchise before 2017 need to move on.

Attached: nope.gif (400x192, 1.35M)

>old hag/used up by Wesker cock for years Valentine ever coming back
>they might use RE3make Jill as definitive Jill from now on

Must be hard being a jillfag right now.

Name it resident evil sIX

Parasite Eve 3 starring Rose.

Attached: 1647910823618.jpg (1448x2048, 307.04K)

bring her back as a villian

Attached: becca_v_coffee_drink_long.webm (1280x720, 1.76M)

Yessuh!

>Resident Evil: Far Cry Edition
>whole town is infected in Amazon Jungle
>mutated animals such as big jungle cats, anacondas, and Black Caimans
>infected people look like The Island of Dr Moreau 1977 animal-human hybrids
>MC is a private investigator looking for someone's brother, his wife, and kid
>machete is actually decent at melee, can block, and parry attacks

Would be cool to see a sunny green hell instead of the usual decrepit mansion in the woods or European mountain village.

Attached: Dr_Moreau_1977.jpg (1023x675, 217.52K)

> Resident Evil: Run or rape edition
> 30% more tentacled horrors
> Jiggle physics & boob slider
> Slutty outfits
> Cerberus

Attached: fap.gif (600x338, 939.29K)

Biohazard of the Wild

>implying we didn't just have the most sexually charged RE yet with 6 villainesses and 1 damsel who canonically got dicked by her husband enough times to get pregnant

Will nothing satisfy you?

Attached: Mold_Ladies - Complete.jpg (1582x365, 260.86K)

Claire Redfield

Attached: 51704721.jpg (1080x607, 28.25K)

Only wants to fuck potential STARS candidates. You can thank her brother for that.

Attached: Claire_Stare.png (1280x720, 904.21K)

it already exists try zombie panic source, co-op horror, free on steam

Some people seriously need to take a break from jacking off

>not mentioning No More Room In Hell which is basically RE Outbreka in first-person

You should be ashamed.

SPACE

Re2 remake but better, a whole new game but the same level of quality except even better
>b-b-b-b-but re2 remake wasn't high quality
Fucking cope. It was one of the only good video games created within the past 10 years.

DEAD SPACE REVIVAL WOOOOO

Attached: patch_notes.jpg (1300x1300, 767.14K)

>isolated environment
>colorful cast of characters
>different and varied infected types
>multiple ways to dispose of enemies
>less linearity but not open world

I’m pretty sure the next game is gonna take place in Europe too, probably has something to do with the BSAA. I think the game taking place purely in a facility would be boring because the environment would be too sterilized. Maybe it’ll take place in some gothic town or city, maybe Germany or France? Would have an area purely in a Forrest where the only light source is your handheld. Pretty sure they haven’t done that before.

Attached: FA5326B6-C99A-40B2-B55E-A67D0C1EFF4C.jpg (909x1024, 119.74K)

So basically Revelations 3 with the team that made RE2make and a huge budget?

a cute male protagonist, and a big beefy stalker enemy like mr.x

Full length chris raped scene

There was rumors that Revelations 3 was coming as Switch temporary exclusive, is Switch a pro happening or not?

claire goes to dubai

>isolated environment
Only if enemies actually are programmed to surprise the player and not spawn in the most obvious spots
>colorful cast of characters
the protag + allies should number no more than 5 people with actual development so players actually have time to care about them before they die or potentially get saved
>different and varied infected types
I know RE7 fucked up in that aspect but that should be a given
>multiple ways to dispose of enemies
Environmental kills? Melee system that actually has blocks and parrying maybe? Flame/chemical thrower returns? Landmines/traps?
>less linearity but not open world
So like Deus Ex games or Silent Hill where the whole town needs to be traversed to do objectives?

Attached: Lady_D_Internet_Trouble.jpg (756x759, 105.5K)

Attached: 54513578.jpg (750x422, 26.92K)

I want this or an RE finally set in Japan

I see it kind of like a real evolution of raccoon city. So a moderately sized town/city with a backwoods area, and the last area would be the BSAA since the last game had left the plot thread of bio-super soldiers.

When it comes to disposing enemies I’d say that there should always be multiple solutions to a problem because it always leads to more Replayability even if I don’t think it’s an RE staple. Stealth systems, distractions, simple traps, and craftable items. But then it becomes about balancing tension with the tools you’re giving the player. Like for instance a player can make a car bomb, sure it disposed of nearby enemies but it can also call unwanted attention of other infected and maybe even a stalker enemy

> so like Deus Ex games or Silent Hill where the whole town needs to be traversed to do objectives?
Basically, I could imagine a lot of back tracking as well and I think adding a sewer system or a set catacombs could help alleviate the boredom of traveling through the same areas. As well as providing a sort of riskier alternative to regular travel because who knows what hides underground.

fewer cringe monsters
more zombies
fixed camera angles
full series lore reboot taking place in a mansion, re1 inspired but new characters/story

zombies like this

Attached: zombie_real.jpg (1200x1200, 306.53K)

Fucking let it go man. CAPCOM made bank off the new formula. They' re never going back except to rape the nostalgia out of people by making REmakes that play almost nothing like the originals

Attached: Screenshot (15).png (1260x905, 486.12K)

>Raccoon city

How about somewhere new? I've seen enough of Raccoon in RE2, RE3, their remakes, outbreak, Operation Raccoon City, Umbrella Chronicles, and the movies. I'm tired of the fucking woods and cold European backwater towns.

>let it go
NO
FUCK ZOOMERS

Attached: 1628886514304.jpg (240x210, 8.93K)

go back to static camera and tank controls to filter retards

Make Miyazaki direct RE9, Capcom would make the graphics and gameplay but Miyazaki doing the lore, monsters and level design.

that could work actually

>Modern AAA vidya devs wanting to filter potential customers who can refund a game after playing it for an hour

Not how it works.

>muh Souls guy can make any game good
If Miyazaki had the golden touch he'd revive Armored Core or make any game that wasn't an hack-n-slash RPG but he refuses so fuck him and his endless reuse of the same formula.

Attached: game-women-ada.jpg (958x900, 105.95K)

>The year is 1998
>The first news of rabid dogs and the cannibal serial killers hiding out in the Arklay mountains starts circulating in the city
>Play as local game hunter living innawoods, when you lose contact with your family cabin
>Enter the forest to find your family, but something is stalking you...

Attached: 1576632489785.jpg (1334x2000, 355.04K)

Josh and Sheva doing missions somewhere in Africa. Hunting rogue groups continuing Umbrella's research.

No Mercenaries. Shit literally ruined my RE8 experience.

Third person. Make the main character a cute young girl. Set somewhere exotic and fun, but not bumfuck Europe or Africa again. Maybe Japan? Some cool new enemy like snail people, because I'm bored of zombies and zomboids. For that, matter, you could probably just rip off a bunch of Ito manga, and call it a day.

>No Mercenaries
>bring back multiple interlinking scenarios instead

I'm all for it. That or multiple endings based on choices made through interactions with plot driving characters.

Attached: best_ending (2).png (1069x800, 581.16K)

>want play as the cute girl
>not just having another Ashley Graham but this time around you can actually train her to throw stun grenades, heal you during combat, or even hit enemies with a blunt weapon

You're not even trying.

Attached: Dark_Natalia_Rev_2.png (314x765, 159.5K)

I like cute girl protagonists. RE is all men and ugly mocapped women these days. I want to bring back the 90's sex symbol protagonist.
Also, I hate AI partners, and that's just Sheva.

I'd play this.

I want another Resident Evil: Outbreak game.

That game was amazing and I want to see what one would look like in the new RE Engine.

a new tyrant fight. maybe some female tyrants too.

A return to third person
Fuck FPS perspective

HAHAHAHAHA

>ugly mocapped women

RE is not a 2D anime game fuck off.

Attached: Anja_Citizen.jpg (648x950, 83.81K)

Good game

Yes it is.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (624x1200, 72.85K)

3rd person perspective back, or angled camera views mode as an unlockable. I fucking hate first person RE, it just turns the game into another boring FPS.