GUNDAM EVOLUTION

It's good

Attached: char-returns.jpg (902x676, 76.08K)

There is ZERO sense of scale and they didn't even bother to change the UI or mechanics from Overwatch in any way possible. But who can be upset Bandai Namco haven't made a good Gundam game since the PS2, and even then most of them were mediocore. Long live Zeonic Front baby. They should have made some more sim based games like the Dreamcast one.

its ok. some of the abilities are too fucking fast too even control but i like the dash and other movement

Anyone want to play?

I'm trying to find a gundam that plays close to pharah, is there one?

So is it overwatch or what

i am just falling into the same patterns of locking in a healer or tank every game cause no ones playing them

How the fuck are your guys controls binded holy shit I'm having issues using abilities

Pretty much.

Yeah, mostly.

>shills so desperate they make another thread while the other is still up
lol

>500 replies
nigga its about to get archived

ive only played turn a gundam so far but i think its pretty decent fun

Attached: Gundam Evolution Playtest 2022.04.07 - 21.53.06.02.DVR.webm (800x450, 2.95M)

I would kill for a sim based gundam game

Exia is fucking dumb. literally have to chase it down otherwise it will fuck you from behind

irrelevant. shills desperate and scared.

IBOchads... we won

Attached: file.png (483x476, 285.51K)

It's not

Bardy is fucking broken. I got like 54 kills in one match. he's definitely getting nerfed.

Attached: barbatoscover.jpg (2396x1348, 487.88K)

Char is such a fucking faggot.

It's attracting all the twitch OW streamers now.

methuss is stupid fun on attack/defend gamemodes
your team will literally never die

Okay, but someone tell me more about Gundam Battle Operation, that one looks more my speed.

more fast paced imo since each suit has a dodge (amount based on suit)

I understand like the lore reason for barbatos instead of literally any of the cool mechs from IBO I still don't fucking like it
I want a graze

>have to spam GG for based Ral
I don't like it

Whos your favorite so far?

turn A is fun but its suplex animation looks broken as shit and i swear it doesnt damage sometimes

>plays like a shitty COD/Halo game
Lame shit. No weight to the mecha at all

The guy with the rocket launcher is OP as fuck

>all the retards acting like they care about the genre at all saying shit like "there's no weight!" "it doesn't look like a real mecha show!!!" "so it's just overwatch?!?!?!?" instead of enjoying playing as your favorite ms

Mirasai and Ashimar both rock, but I've also had some success as Sazabi.
Barbatos is an utter fucking unit though, I haven't seen a single game where a good Barbatos wasn't able to make or break pushes

Dom trooper because it has the neat mechanic of it sliding after moving.
asshimar is also very good if your aim is alright.

No its not its Overwatch but more retarded

the melee suits seem way too overtuned

gacha based and some of the most godawful netcode I've ever seen. Trying to land a counter is rolling a dice

I'm going to have PTSD trigger whenever I start hearing the HADES or TRANS-AM activate

this game slaps, just got MVP with 56 kills.
fuck those fags saying it'll be overwatch, only Overwatch thing in it is the way it handles character customization and some similar HUD design

Attached: itstime.jpg (1162x850, 467.17K)

I wish it had Battle Operation tier customization for paint jobs and such
But hey Battle Op on PC will scratch that itch and hopefully the launch day campaigns will net me one or two nice suits

user want to party up?

Pale Rider is disgusting with having one of the few hitscan weapons, i cant stop using it

Sorry user, just came to shitpost, its 2AM my area. have fun

is it open beta or something

Attached: 1627646098128.png (522x700, 171.59K)

i like guntank

>biggest franchise in Japan
>never had a good game
Why is that?

Lottery because japs can’t help themselves

>Federation vs zeon isn't good

Big franchises (that don't start as games) don't really have a good reason to put in a lot of effort to make good vidya games. Like if you made a shitty official Naruto game it'd probably make a good chunk of money, and if you made a really really really good Naruto game, eh it'd probably only make a bit more. So the companies say "why bother?". The average person buys it because of the brand, not the actual content

>IP blocked in my country
Whatever..

turn a and methuss, might try gm sniper next

Come back when it actually releases, otherwise I'm not interested. But with how fucked Blizzard is, this might just become my go-to comfy pvp FPS.

Attached: 1624126597938.gif (498x374, 1.98M)

GM Sniper is the best suit in the game, headshots instant kill everything

Guntank is hilarious. Jump and dash like a retard while spamming autoaim attacks, fire artillery at your enemy's feat, ram anyone who gets close, and nuke control points like you're fucking D'va with no warning.

whats the counter to barbatos bros

LET ME IIIIN

Rockets to the face with DOM TROOPER

removing blizzard's mandated team comps and adding health regen is a definite plus

Why is my robot being piloted by Goku?

Attached: 1613962245201.jpg (640x476, 51.69K)

did they buff turn a's throw since the last showmatch? the stun seems to last longer

Attached: Tomoe_nage.png (998x897, 1008.69K)

>If you team up as DOM his ult makes it so you can JET STREAM ATTACK
based

what platform is this on?

>player leaves at the start of the match
>you're free to leave without penalty, but you can't requeue until this match ends, also it will count against your rating regardless
Oh boy, that's definitely not going to be abused at all.

PC. Xbox and PS4/5 "coming soon"

How do I get into gundam

Attached: file.png (407x509, 182.42K)

BARBATOS IS TOO STRONG

Attached: 1540709238874.jpg (480x480, 13.03K)

Watch the original series and then watch whatever sounds fun to you from there.