Literally impossible to use in the last part of the game

>literally impossible to use in the last part of the game

Attached: GSGuide.jpg (1000x523, 25.88K)

just spam crouch attack or power stance jump attack dumb dumb

Attached: 1630172793594.jpg (828x714, 281.53K)

>this is good gameplay design according to fromdrones

what? It was the only weapon I used and it was a cakewalk. Put Lion's Claw on it.

Not particularly, but it's not literally impossible. Stop downplaying STRfags.

You just have to Unga Bunga harder.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-07 234132.png (1629x916, 1.53M)

say something nice about my gc

Attached: gc.png (1024x1024, 604.09K)

he didn't say it was good gameplay design, he said it wasn't impossible

if you're doing to move the goalposts, at least try to do it without tripping over your own feet and falling face first in the mud like a giant fucking retard

this. if you don't like that then maybe try regular greatswords or dex builds. The amount of spam attack anime shit really spikes in late game areas

>regular greatswords builds
what do you mean by that?

claymore, lordsworn, flamberge

Attached: Elden-Ring-Claymore.png (200x200, 4.11K)

Spam War Cry for hyperarmor and go to town

for you

Attached: my strength.png (1536x859, 2.78M)

shit moveset

oh i see, ill try the flamberge then since im tired of waiting 1 minute to recover after attacking.

>Killing my wife
You didn't beat the game.

this sword with bloodhound literally makes every mob in the game a joke.

how many tries did it take?

No, you're just forced to exclusively use crouch/roll poke and jumping attack.

The sword is literally in the top 5 for STR damage weapons and versatile because you can use any grease type or ash of war on it.

And you still can't beat the last part of the game with it? Sounds more like a you problems.

Attached: image.jpg (600x476, 47.54K)

I beat your wife
A lot

You can put bloodhound on ugs?

its just not fun. getting one attack in at a time against bosses is really dumb.

Switched to flamb3rge from zwei, and while you stagger less, on the enemies it matters you can't stagger anyway or flam is enough, plus if you use roar aow your heavy attacks become charges where charge itself staggers and hit stuns most of the time

Yeah it's not fun but it adds a new challenge.

hahaha fromdrones on actual suicide watch
>no we didn't move the goalposts we were never trying to say the game was good!! checkmate loser!!!

its fucking over...............

I wish this was the case. I wish they went all in and made only like 1/3rd of the openings exploitable when doing the ME GUTS ME FIND BIGGEST STR SWORD POSSIBLE build

>ng+
do not care, you didn't really beat it

im actually crying

I actually switch back to it to beat the final two bosses. INT let me astray but I returned to the true path.

isnt this the weapon lv 1 fags use to beat the game because it does an insane amount of damage?

KYS tainted magic retard
ugly character lol sad

>because it does an insane amount of damage?

y-yeah, most powerful weapon in the game

Attached: 1577593944452.png (997x781, 425.75K)

no? level 1 runs all use some status effect weapon only. Bleed/frost/rot etc are the best way to deal damage since they're percentages.

Attached: 96421498-A6B2-48CC-8034-0077667C57AE.png (200x200, 14.2K)

Then don't use a great sword. There's lots of greatswords of all kinds of shapes with neat gimmicks and tricks, but that's their whole design: slow but powerful for just one or two well timed hits before ducking out until the next opening you're either given or make for yourself.

If you want to hit multiple times don't swing the big slow heavy weapon, swing the regular or lightweight weapons. Why does this need pointing out? You're complaining a wrench is bad at a hammer's job.

>Slow but powerful
They nailed the slow part down however...

Its damage is pretty high. Have you considered leveling it or your STR?

Its funny I keep seeing people talking about how STR builds aren't viable or that using great hammers and great swords is impossible but those complaints are primarily coming from all the newfags and botwniggers who have never played a souls game in their life. Even veterans who play primarily with an INT build can beat the game with a greatsword. All this "impossible" talk is nonsense.

Attached: Screenshot_20220407-212607_rif is fun.jpg (1079x1793, 654K)

Doesn't matter, user proved it's "possible"

>+12 flask
you did not beat her

cope. I respecced my str/fth build into pure str so I could power stance UGSs against Malenia

i maxed out the weapon and have like 67 str and it's still not doing much against Hoarah loux.

i also had to use summons against foreskin duo because my damage was horrible.

It's not impossible, just extremely difficult. It does, however, force you to drag out fights to retarded lengths AND basically learn to no hit every end game boss after Fire Giant. It's absolutely brutal, but that's what these games are for, dude. You just picked hard mode.

Do what I did. When you hit a wall, switch off to a Dex cbaracter for a little while. Ease your frustration and try again later.

If you're not good enough to win with a 2-handed STR weapon but still want to do a STR build then just.... just get a fucking greatshield. They're easy to use and actually more fun than going for 2handed. You get to wear the best armor because you no longer need rolling. It's not hard, it's easier than a sorcerer spell spamming build.

But if none of that is easy enough they should just go get their duel katannas and bloodhound step and sit in the baby corner with the others.

I'm not even a Souls player and this game is literally my first. And I did fine without help. There's a point at which it's clear they're just retarded.

I'm skeptical because I did damage to him just fine with lower STR.

Maybe im just expecting too much but when I see blood katana fags and it makes me jealous of their damage.

>Dual wield these
>Bloodhound Step
>nothing personel kid
You are missing out lad.

youre supposed to 2 hand this shit? Im actually retarded

Knights and banished swords have a cooler moveset
FROM is too gay to give one the twirls and a thrust attack

yes, colossal weapons too

yes nigger, its really easy mode if you powerstance UGS for jump attacks and have one with bloodghoundstep
see

Type is probably a big factor with that specific boss. But he's probably weak to blood given that he's practically a beast himself and has no armor.

Just feel better knowing that all the FTH builds end up against the boss after Horah Loux, who is literally the source of all holy damage so is actually healed by it. And then when you fight that boss stack on holy damage negation and feel better with how many more hits it takes.

Hell in my INT run I switched to heavy INT scaling swords for the last boss. You can swap to something quicker for Hoarah Loux. Good to have a backup option for the rare things that counter you.

Everything is bad game design according to you shitters that literally need summons to beat the game lmao

You're not supposed to, but you can. Either you dual wield two of the same type, use a shield, do magic in your off-hand, or you 2hand it. If you aren't using that hand for something else then 2-hand it.

how come all the gameplay design experts are also absolute shit at videogames
fuck off faggots

i only summoned for the godskin duo

I summons for literally everything and started mixing summons like if i were playing an edgy pokemon game.
Get fucked.

dangerously based