You forget a thousand threads every day. Make sure this isn't one of them

You forget a thousand threads every day. Make sure this isn't one of them.

Attached: youforgetathousandthreadseveryday.jpg (360x360, 17.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_5z4n5TZ2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Ku9D_TZk9GU
youtu.be/4m4DUlijw70
youtube.com/watch?v=97ukcj4ARGE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>YOU SUCK MY COCK!

GTAV was unironically one of the worst games I've ever played, and I played Ace Combat Assault Horizon.

Attached: gtaV OOF.png (1139x554, 885.59K)

I know a place on the edge of the Red Light District where we can lay low, but my hands are all messed up so you better drive, brother

Attached: file.png (350x233, 95.91K)

if you had posted a good game maybe I wouldn't

>the same macho bad guy line decades later
>lives in Hollywood
>obsessed with films
Why didn’t Michael just accept he wanted to be an actor?

Based.

Attached: Grand Theft Auto V 2022-02-24 17-38-49.png (1920x1080, 1.93M)

>worst ending has the best song
>youtube.com/watch?v=Q_5z4n5TZ2Q
What did they mean by this

Probably because he's too much of a fat retard to be an actor so he settled for being a movie producer
I wouldn't say that this game was awful, but after beating it I noticed how shallow the game was in many aspects. The story felt half baked, the map felt like it was a mile long yet an inch deep, and the mission structure left a lot to be desired.

>that feel when the only multiplayer sandbox game that stands any chance at being better would be GTA VI
it's no wonder GTA V has survived 3 console generations

As bad as this game is it's incredibly atmospheric. I play GTA Online to this day and I always surprise myself whenever I decide to take a break from minmaxing like a nigger and instead stop to smell the roses. There's so many cool details you can pick up on if you just leave your supercar or flying bike and go on foot every now and then.
Also, I've gotten some great scenic screenshots too. While the game doesn't necessarily look good and has a horrible draw distance the images are still pretty sweet. Red Dead Redemption 2 looks better than GTAV obviously but the whole map is just forests and deserts, with the exception of Saint Denis. GTAV has a more varied enviroment.
One day I'm gonna make a thread and just dump them all.

I beat this game like 3 times for each release, PS3/PS4/PC. Now I feel obligated to beat it again now that I got a 3090 and shader mods installed.

For me it's whenever there's a thunderstorm
>Thunder makes controller vibrate
>Wet pavement reflections
>NPCs who weren't spawned with umbrellas trying to find shelter or cover themselves from the rain
The only disappointing aspect about it is windshield wipers don't exist so your windows never actually get wet, but the game's almost a decade old

VI will suck. It'll sell on name alone but it'll suck.

>I beat this game like 3 times for each release, PS3/PS4/PC

Attached: R (3).jpg (1600x900, 93.64K)

It's amazing how much variety you can cram into a game and still have it come out boring...

See no evil
Speak no evil
Hear no evil

damn dude are you some kind of fucking genius??

What was wrong with it? I kinda wanna play the story missions.

I liked Michael's missions but playing as the other two really made me hate the game

Writing isn't very good. Characters aren't particularly likable or interesting. Villains are boring and unmemorable. Humor is more juvenile than past games (I know GTA was never a highbrow franchise but V's writing started pushing it). Plot points are often forgotten and never remembered until it's too late (see the entirety of Franklin's arc with Stretch and his gangster activities). Missions in general aren't that fun either, lots of boring "hey follow X all the way to Y" or stupid shit like yoga or driving tow trucks and forklifts.

it is not awful but it is the only gta i ever finished ONCE and never came back to it. i also didn't enjoy the online at all. Shit i just beat gta4 5 minutes ago and i am going to start the lost and damned again tomorrow.

Attached: FM5twKBaUAILS7v.jfif.jpg (738x1200, 289.83K)

wrong pic

Attached: gta4 screen cap.png (508x262, 141.99K)

I've been playing for about 20% of the story, (after Trevor arrives to LS) and I found it pretty good so far, to the point of trying to get all gold in missions.
You can do the gold objectives part by part to get them, not just on a single run.
Collecting good cars can be entertaining. Shootouts are way harder than all the other games which is very welcome.
This coming from a die-hard IV fan.

Attached: GTA5_2022_03_25_16_44_15_512.jpg (1920x1080, 1.37M)

I NEED A GANGSTA BITCH

Attached: saints row 2.jpg (266x374, 30.63K)

WE COUNT HUNDREDS ON THE TABLE

:( this was the last good open world crime sandbox

>it is not awful but it is the only gta i ever finished ONCE and never came back to it.
Same. I can go back and replay any other GTA, but I just have zero desire to touch V again.

What variety?

Anime mod when

Attached: FNYdPYDXoAApV2R.jpeg.jpg (2048x1359, 285.05K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Ku9D_TZk9GU

Starts playing in my head every time someone mentions SR2.

SA has tons of them but it's mostly db shit.

I really don't get it, V feels like a downgrade despite doing a lot of things better than IV yet I still enjoy IV more. How did jewstar manage such a feat?

Game would have been a lot better without Franklin. Three characters is too much, none of them are fully fleshed out and all the loose ends in the deathwish ending is just retarded. A story that focused on Michael and Trevor would have been 10x more kino.

Attached: mike and trevor.png (1091x593, 1.08M)

this is now a SR2 thread
youtu.be/4m4DUlijw70

They all fucking suck, trevor is reddit incarnate, michael is a whiny boomer cuckold and franklin is a boring nigger.

Franklin got kneecapped because of some shit that happened to Lamar's actor in development. Or so I heard.

>blacks
>DBZ
No surprise there

Almost all the db mods are made by spics.

You kind of need Franklin or else these two would literally have no reason to not kill each other.

Also no surprise there.

>some retard gets arrested irl
>your character gets ruined as a result
if i was franklin's VA i'd be fuming

y'all keep saying trevor is reddit, but i think it's you misunderstanding his behaviors.
sure, they play some jokes with him, like him showing up in women's clothes and shit sometimes when you switch to him. but some of the other things you people say are reddit are just psychopath 101 dominance behavior. just about every single time he brings up respecting women, he turns right around in the next couple scenes and looks like he's gonna rape one. his comment on the police arresting his "african-american friend" in the police helicopter is another example of him asserting control over the individual he's speaking with. it's all just power moves and dominance. he doesn't really give much of a shit about anything but what he wants to achieve in a specific situation.

he shows his true form when he's alone, chasing strippers out of the unicorn while half-naked. do you think he's about to respect them? or take what he wants by force?
some wackiness is to be expected, since it's a game playing up things for funnies, but in general they pretty well nailed a truly mentally unstable person. the narcissism, the controlling manipulation, the insincerity.

daily reminder GTA V is the Kane & Lynch 3 you guys always wanted

What ruined GTA 5 for most people is actually GTA 4, because GTA 4 has this serious tone some people can't handle the shift to "spectacle schlock" that GTA 5 did. all the whining about trevor and michael is because people are too dumb to recognize that GTA 5 wants KEWL VISUALS over the serious drama.
Thank fuck they moved away from that, GTA 4 is a fucking bore and video game people trying to tell a story is the worst thing in the world, John Carmack was right.

i must of forgotten all the penis and hipster jokes in the first 2 games

Attached: 1640269951359.jpg (557x577, 40.07K)

The scene with Michael and Trevor at the grave is still the highest moment of the whole story mode.

Lamar was supposed to be the 3rd character and Franklin the support, but Lamar's VA had "legal issues" (read: prison) and wasn't available until near the end of development so they shoehorned Franklin into the main role last minute.

Is that why Franklin's character development functionally ends after he gets the house in the Vinewood Hills?

Cool lie.Makes no fucking sense, but cool lie.
No he's just badly written in a poorly paced story.

youtube.com/watch?v=97ukcj4ARGE
Kneel

*must have

>trevor is reddit incarnate
okay retard
>michael is a whiny boomer cuckold
sorry you are too young to understand him
gee i wonder what he'll say about franklin
color me shocked

>shitty online DRM
>vigilant legal action against modders
>soulless p2w MMO component became a runaway success
I really liked some parts of this game but it represents everything I hate about the modern industry

I always heard that Option C would kill Franklin and Lamar would take over as a playable character.

After RDR and RDR2, I believe Rockstar would have the balls to say at the end of GTA V that one playable character has to die.

Absolute bullshit. Franklin makes no sense as a non-playable character, he's literally designed around being a generic vessel for the player.

I mean Michael is literally whiny a boomer & a cuckold
That would've made sense and given the choice some actual weight. It doesn't help that none of the villains feel intimidating enough that you'd fee forced into choice A or B.
What? You don't believe they totally rewrote a game and restructured their schedule around some no name thug going to prison but still keeping him in the game with an entirely new role?

It's a good game. Not a great GTA game.

4 > SA > VC > 3 > 5

>am I cool for hating the popular thing yet?

>Mfw some modern generic pop song is now nostalgia to you
>Mfw Xbox 360 is now retro

Bros... I can feel my mortality...

Why the fuck did he keep lying to Trevor all the way until the body was dug up?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 80.3K)

>Can kill Trevor
>Can kill Michael
>Can't kill the black one
Wtf

iirc originally ending C was going to kill Franklin and Lamar would replace him as the playable character but it wasn't done because of time constraints.