*ruin your gaming experience*

*ruin your gaming experience*

Attached: elden ring cancerous enemies.jpg (1024x576, 67.71K)

Nice photocollage user

Only Miriam, the ancestor archers and the Royal Revenants are really annoying to deal with

damn these souls games are all extraordinarily ugly to behold

>big fingers
Fire arrow/fire pot/fire spell
>bear
Easy with slash weapon
>carian wizard
Try bow
>knife birds
Try bow
>dragonfly
Try bow jumping attack
>dog
Try shield
>basilisk
Try ignore
>prawn
Kino enemy
>sniper
Kino enemy
>revenant
The one responsible for this should be killed

the archer alone would turn lake of rot into an impossibility
>gigantic flat open area
>aimbot sniper with longer range than you have sight
>near impossible to dodge even on horseback much less on foot
>while being rotted to death rapidly

just block it retard

All of these are not that bad aside from the revenant. Fuck that thing. Nothing that fast should be unstaggerable. The thing flails around constantly shitting out poison and can even teleport. Fuck this thing, i hate it.

blocking arrows stops your movement meaning you'll be moving even slower across the rot swamp
and that's if we go by the OP image and presume that there is only one sniper, add two or more and you'll be getting shot from every direction

use a healing spell within its vicinity

I think it's retarded that we are not allowed to ride torrent in the massive rot lake.

Just use the tools the game gives you, its the Bloodborne meta, you need to have the 3 type of melee weapons strike/piercing/slash, a way to attack on ranged, via spells or bow and be ready to use poison/rot for monsters that have huge amount of HP, its just that easy.

>revenant
Any heal do 3x damage of the healing and stagger it, you just need like 12 faith to use it

Yes but you still need to get it off. These things are fast as fuck don't forget that. And besides my current build doesn't cast spells.

Literally have not died to any of these, I got gangbanged by the hands once and ended up using 6 flasks though.

You're actually garbage if you lose to any mob that isn't the crucible knights. No wonder there's a hate brigade from discord shitting this place up, you guys are trash.

Attached: gd.jpg (262x349, 39.96K)

Yeah that picture is totally Real

True. These mobs don't matter, the game can be shown to be cash grab trash in other ways.

The enemy models are real. The location they are shopped into is real. And it all looks like something from DS2.

The basic longbow + bow talisman + mighty shot + storm arrow + headshot does like 600-700 damage or something. You can OHK so many enemies at distance

consider pooicide, faggot.

>Bleed dog
>Try shield
Who's gonna tell him

>You're actually garbage if you lose to any mob that isn't the crucible knights.
You lost to crucible knights? Way to be a shitter.

finger enemies legitimately grossed and weirded me the fuck out when i first encountered them

it's like it triggers some weird fear where my brain associates it with a spider but it's also a living severed hand

Attached: 1423225814584.png (500x500, 300.44K)

How many of those are in the game anyway? I think I fought 1 on my playthrough

>that isn't the crucible knights
nice bait

THE BOSS FIGHT IS JUST LIKE MY FAVOURITE JAPANESE ANIME

Attached: elden22.png (450x422, 44.82K)

just finished the game, final stats were as follows
vig: 10
mind: 50
end: 30
str: 70
dex: 16
int: 7
fth: 70
arc: 16
I did not really enjoy fighting some of these monsters

>Considers crucible knights, one of the easiest enemies to parry, hard
user you're not gonna make it

Only the one in the siofra aqueduct so far, with the tree looking helm, but it killed me 4 times. Probably the only hard field enemy I've had to fight.

I don't use shields, why would I parry?

>10 vigor
Jesus fuck you didn't even level it up once, of course you didn't like fighting those enemies if even a ram could one tap you

I ran into 2 of them during a shitty catacombs boss I think in the Leyndell sewers one, with a Mohg follower as the main boss spamming Reduvia.

that would defeat the whole purpose. Your argument is on the same level as "hurr i think its retarded we cant just fly over the maze to the finish line"
wow thats dumb user dont say dumb stuff like that.

if you leap into him his spear goes over your head just about every time. its the easiest crucible knight.

Two for the lords of blood exultation talisman fight, one of them one shot me at 60 vig through my shield. A ton at mohgwyns bloody swamp, several at consecrated snowfields where some blood asshole npc invades.

>vig: 10
lol.
ya i started wretch and went into casting too. by level 45 or so i realized i was not going to enjoy the game unless i started putting points into vgr. holy shit the game is so much more fun when you dont die to everything in 1 hit, its crazy.

First time he killed me, it's because I didn't know I was going to get blindsided by the zombie fucks, 2nd I was too busy trying to get my runes back. 3rd was a shitter moment. Sometimes it just happens, bro.

they should make a DLC area with just these enemies in a giant pool of non-runable scarlet rot swamp

Everything there is fairly simple to deal with.
How the fuck do people get filtered by the fucking birds btw? Don't you idiots have a bow? The game is so much more fun if you're able to do a bit of archery on horseback to supplement your main build. It's not like you have to invest much in it either

You're not supposed to melee fight them. You're supposed to use alternative fighting tactics.
But "MUH STRENGTH BUILD" players put all their eggs in one basket and refuse to use any other tactic than run up and smash. Then they die.

I like all of them except for the revenants, they're just so annoying to deal with
Miriam was based

>fighting your way through hand spider infested scarlet rot
>suddenly two putrid tree spirits appear

Attached: 1644465878682.png (680x544, 547.47K)

>run past these guys
>find out the hard way that they literally have infinite range when they snipe me from across the map while I'm trying to platform
Fuck these guys

Attached: ancestral_follower_ashes_elden_ring_wiki_guide_200px.png (200x200, 18.93K)

i still don't know what's up there. what is it?

you can put parry on daggers

>You're not supposed to melee fight them.
that's dumb. Why the fuck can't I
>You're supposed to use alternative fighting tactics.
So using magic, range or melee? You should be able to fight how ever you want. There will be challenge in some fight no matter what fighting tactics you use.

What’s this?

Attached: mystery nigga.jpg (158x119, 3.43K)

Most of these are trivialized with a shield and guard counters.
>Bears
>Basilisks
These enemies practically do not exist in my game. Anytime I see something that looks like its name starts with B I just run to the other side of the map.

>responding to a literal retard

I really think the Runebears, Revenants, Gargoyles, and Crucible Knights are just horribly designed enemies.

Zanzibart

I'm going through a second playthrough and i'm already tired enough to uninstall

Attached: 1605366491941.png (607x542, 523.83K)

revenants, giant hand spiders, and the birds are literally the only problems in that image. I can't believe anyone is bitching about basilisks still, especially in ER where they are at their easiest. I played a melee build and I've literally only ever died to them twice and both times were my fault for getting cocky and doing something stupid.

i'm convinced the devs intended for you to blow past most of the overworld enemies on horseback. most overworld enemies give shit for runes and the only reason to fight them is to clear a camp or whatever for loot

Who's the guy way in the back behind the hand?

There’s a boss, a sweet talisman, and a new spell.

>Crucible Knights
Agree here.
Don't know why people are bitching about the spiders

The hands are similar to the flowers and will basically panic when set on fire. This makes them bearable. Exept for the really big ones in mountaintops of giants. Those things don't even flinch and the range of their attacks is retarded and they are just as fast as normal hands.

>Crucible Knights
why?

Best to take a break then before you get burnt out.

None of these are nearly so deadly as the fromsoft jump puzzle now with extra slippery platforms and horse momentum to compensate for.

>hit hard, hit fast and have a bullshit second form where they just start flying around
Unless I'm thinking of something else

I barely had any issues with the platforming in Elden Ring actually. I was pleasantly surprised in that regard actually since I expected it to be utter fucking hot garbage.

I think Crucible knights are a fun fight but they shouldn't be regular enemies. It gets tiresome the 5th time you come across one of these faggots.

Firebombs are nice

Who fucking cares. The AI is retarded. Enemy difficulty is literally constant attack and input read. R1? Enemy attacks. Heal? Enemy attacks. Ranged attack? Dodge

The real artificial difficulty lies in the input queues. Did you get hit before you could -release- your dodge button? Your gonna finish that dodge boy. Then your gonna get hit by the next attack. Next time get the frame down perfectly for waterfowl autistism combo.

Oh and make sure stats are completely fucking retarded, so that an enemy that would’ve 2 shot you earlier on gets 1-2 shot when you try to visit places you missed.

I don't think I ever died to basilisks, but they are way too fucking tanky in this game. They're supposed to be an easy enemy that can jump out at you to make you panic, but with their moveset making them take 3-4 hits even with a heavy strength weapon is just dull.

>it hits too hard
dodge it
>it swings too fast
block it
>it does both
keep your distance
>it has a glaring weakness (heals against the Revenants, fire against the hands, fucking throwing knives against the dragonflies when they pause) but i don't want to use it
die mad about it then

A few of the hero graves where you're expected to quickly line up a jump onto a narrow beam with the time pressure of the chariot coming to run you down are excruciating. Just a little too much speed while jumping off and you can slip right off the side of the ledge despite landing squarely in the center.

Attached: 1648765889148.png (1426x802, 1.47M)

crossbow ballista