How will Remedy fuck up the remake?

How will Remedy fuck up the remake?

Attached: max_payne_loss_jpg.jpg (657x994, 130.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e8IEiwBLSxw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no soul

No mod tools. No kung-fu mod R for you.

Arab wife
Aim assist
Black Payne
Quick time event

>How will Rockstar fuck up the remake?

FTFY

they won’t. only bad game they made was quantum break

AFAIK, the only companies involved are Take2 and Remedy.
>Black Payne
Then what will be Dick Justice?

Attached: IMG_20201228_011740.png (600x449, 542.53K)

>Take2

even worse

Max Payne is a VN and nothing will change my mind.

Not even this 4?

Let me show you this 2

Pathetic. Check this 3, as in best Max Payne.

Everyone know it's this 1 buddy

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 49.94K)

Check my 5, suckers

IT'S DUBS, WHACK EM

>the first game’s budget was so limited that their apartment’s caretaker played the role of a mob boss
Can it get any more soulful than that?

At least it's Remedy working on it, but do the games really NEED a remake? I think they're fantastic just the way they are
I can see Take2 adding bullshit monetization, like paywalling it behind a subscription or something

Its budget was 3 million dollars.

max will be a proud trans woman of color
the nightmare scene will have skip button

I think they might add upgrades and shit like that. I hope not, but control had that stuff, and they might think that mp1 is too simple for current day...

What I personally want is three things:
>good ragdoll physics (active ragdoll)
>Satisfying guns
>Great gore (there was gore mod for mp2 that let you dismember and cut enemies in half)

I'm only mildly interested because I liked the Jersey part of MP3.

If they don't photoscan sam lake as max payne it immediately goes in the garbage.

I get the feeling the Max's model won't have that weird shit eating grin. Or they'll cut the TV's with the pink flamingo. If they both make it in I'll be very happy.

I want goofy italian enemies pls

They're gonna lose all of the original tone I bet, making it more "modern" and making the gameplay easier.

youtu.be/e8IEiwBLSxw

They'd never cut the TV stuff, they still love putting dumb live action shit like that in their new games. They'll probably change them from slideshows into actual video.

I never played Max Payne.
I'm 29.
I missed on a lot of other series, I used to read books when I was a poor kid. only got more into games in the past 10 years.

Don't answer that...

if they dont do freeaim and keep all the weapons im gonna be mad.
max payne 3s iron sight shit made me angry

Just play it then, runs on any potato

Reading is more fulfilling than vidya. Unless you make mods or shit like that.

Attached: 20210604_181839.jpg (765x1024, 93.95K)

Will they 'fix' this?

Attached: new york present day.png (1920x1200, 929.18K)

what do you mean

There's nothing to fix, makes perfect sense if you're not a moron

Did Alan Wake remake alter the gameplay fundamentally? If not then why worry.

I've replayed 1 and 2 so many times that I'm not sure I'd really get anything out of the story/nostalgia aspect. DESU strictly in terms of shooting I'm not sure if remedy will be able to match max payne 3, the stuff they've put out recently is not on the same level as that.

>Current Year

>12am
>one hour ago wasn't present day
retard

Zoomers can't into NY Skyline.

I'm gonna puke if they officially aknowlege 3 as canon in 2.

The twin towers? Why do I think this post is bait

it must be
yeah even though it's set in 1998-2001 they'll probably change it to the new tower. Are you retarded?

Attached: 1615147792451.png (642x910, 859.78K)

3 actually handled that aspect well. Free aim maintained pinpoint accuracy and it was the meat of the game if you were playing it right, zooming in with ironsights was more situational.

you all suck look at my 9

3? There was never a Max Payne 3, user

It's a legit question as to wether they will feel obliged to remove the towers from the skyline, wether they will be fine leaving the game as a snapshot of a world that no longer exists or if they wish to maintain the illusion that the game could be going down in current year New York

alan wake was just a remaster, not a remake

Cutscenes will be in engine with mediocre lipsync.

I really hope they manage to keep the timelessness of the games intact, things I'm going to be extra critical on is
>the comic book style cinematic being 1 to 1
>goon voices being directly ported in higher quality
>dream sequences keeping the essence of what made them creepy in both respective games
>the entire baseball bat boy bomb suit sequence in 2

Attached: WHACK EM[sound=files.catbox.moe%2Fzjrziz.webm].webm (480x350, 1.98M)

They will make it like 3.

There were barely any cut scenes at all, the graphic novel filled that role for the most part

whether or not it's set pre 9/11 they probably will just omit any cut scene or comic angles that show the towers.

based animation

also levels 1 to 1 with maybe some extra furniture and glass and stuff to shoot.
the shootdodge better feel just as good too.

The comics are kind of a weird thing as far as a remake is concerned. They're timeless by nature but it begs the question of why bothering to even do a remake if you're going to be completely bound to every minute by minute beat. A lot easier to take a hacksaw to it if they were all ugly 6th gen cutscenes. I will be surprised if they do new comics.

only as a pre-order bonus skin
called it.

It's sort of the same problem as mgs1. The story material is so iconic that they're just going to leave a bad taste in people's mouths if they fuck with it.

>ms paint animation
>drowning pools - bodies
name a more SOULFUL combination

This game scared the shit out of me as a kid. It was the scariest game I played as a kid and loved it. Those cult levels creeped me out but the nightmare levels traumatised me.

Attached: 1646296955490.jpg (962x539, 31.39K)

maaaaaaaxxxxxx

my 6 is better than your shitty digits

You can play it on your phone now. You shouldnt miss this soulful game. Go play it, you wont regret it. Also remeber this is a save scuming game.

I'd laugh if they are forced to make a journalist difficulty that changes the game's title to Minimum Payne

Attached: 1642545398040.jpg (646x540, 185.42K)

If only they were like my dubs.

Nah, the baby crying is what kept me wake at night.

Attached: 1646073877050.jpg (480x436, 27.91K)

WHACK HIM