PERMABANNED FROM ALL RIOT GAMES

twitter.com/JakeSucky/status/1511816024546439170?t=BCEUUIJR9pUSYxz_sVXCCg&s=19

Should games companies be allowed to permanently ban you from all of their games because you broke the rules during one of their games? It seems draconian that misbehaving in one game can automatically ban you from other games that you never even played

Attached: Screenshot_20220407-192936_Twitter.jpg (1080x2400, 663.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KyaroMidnight/status/1511960826399309824
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WORLDSTAR HIPHOP

Maybe all these games have the same shitty rules?

sounds based on riot's part imo
it's not like people who act like retarded children in one game will somehow become adults in another game

Should anybody be obligated to tolerate immature and obnoxious toxic behavior which adds nothing of value to anything? Should private companies be obligated to put up with that? Who gives a fuck about retards acting like retards.

Maybe if that nerd lisp ass nigga gave a proper fucking description on the last guy was at, maybe Speed wouldn't be as pissed.

Not to mention, really nigga?
>10 SECONDS LEFT
>HEY 10 SECONDS LEFT
Yeah STFU corny ass nigga I hear.

What a fucking giganigger lmao

Freedom of speech isn't freedom of server acces, tranny.

They did him a favor.

good, fuck this guy

Tyler1 literally runs LoL on Twitch and he calls people retards every single day.

they permabanned him too, they just reversed it when he started playing dota because they didn't want to lose twitch views

i dont know who this stupid looking nigger is but if he is a streamer then he's even more stupid than he looks for doing bannable shit in an extremely public space.

So is this what we're spamming for the next week

just another chimp chimping out

>some feral nigger gets banned from some chinese shit
why should I give a fuck faggot

Imagine taking a game this seriously.

why am i seeing this little nigga pop up everywhere

all he has to do is stream other games and get viewers in that, and riot will come crawling back propping him up as a beacon of "reformed behavior"

>start the video
>accidentally skip forward when trying to control the volume
>"ASS ASS Y'ALL ARE PURE ASS!"

Attached: 1568619246187.png (320x320, 173.18K)

>Yea Forums now is suddenly supportive of women
>after calling all the white misogynistic streamers le based

The monkey is based here, fuck that slut

This fuck is happening with that nigger nose? It's that common for all the niggers?

Loud noises give you sensory overload you little autistic faggot?

>Should games companies be allowed to permanently ban you from all of their games because you broke the rules during one of their games?
Yes but they shouldn't prosecute you if you perform reverse engineering and make them work with custom servers.

HOLY SHIT

People actually play Valorant?

>Yea Forums is one person
This is clearly an act of blatant racism against the black man.

He's funny as fuck.
He acts like a retard and has a carefully crafted persona.
The humor gets better when he plays Talking Ben since he treats the characters like they're real ass people, then ben gives responses like he's trolling speed.

lmaoooooo based nigga

>Most popular streamer on YouTube
I've never seen them in my fucking life, literal who?

how can queues be toxic?

I do, I even play with friends. You should try getting some

the first amendment says legally they have to, it doesn't fucking matter if they want to "tolerate" it or not

imagine being invested in this e-celeb gossip shit like some teenage girl

This is a HUGE, HUGE fucking yikes bro

Attached: hecking unwholesome.png (598x382, 41.22K)

You should honestly be ashamed to make that post

Nice projection since they're the only ones who make that argument.

>He's funny as fuck
>real ass
Shouldn't you be at school right now?

bad behavior should not be encouraged
those that don't follow the rules should at LEAST be banned permanently and shot on sight at the most.

Tyler isnt toxic in game. Just on stream and it's all an act anyways. Probably.

ywnbaw

>believing in rules made for retards
lol
lmao

Did the BLM types start attacking her because she dared to publicly announce that she will KILL a POC that DINDU NUFFIN

go away nigger

Here come the "I'm too old for this" brigade

The first amendment states "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances." It says nothing about an individual's entitlement to offer particular speech on particular platforms, or for private companies to continue to provide said platforms indiscriminately.

All streamers deserve the rope. Ego-hungry retards
lmao

Being too old for something shouldn't be a foreign concept to you unless you're mentally stunted.

He sounds based plus he's black which means Riot is racist for banning him.

why does Riot want to keep the black man down?

>Should anybody be obligated to tolerate immature and obnoxious toxic behavior which adds nothing of value to anything?
You're not obligated to. The mute button is there for a reason.

It's funny that everyone is asshurt about the woman shit, but didn't bat an eye when he said nigger and called a black dude a monkey. It'd be a second Holocaust if he was a white guy doing that.

he has 7 million subs on youtube

>tfw you're not real ass
sorry doggie

>Hate women
>Hate niggers
Been great watching all this unfold

Attached: 1618095943426.jpg (628x488, 38.77K)

8/10, here's your (You) you magnificent bastard

>His 4 team mates didn't instant mute him

Seriously what is it with companies just banning people when the actual solution is to just mute edgy idiots?

you have to be 18 to post here, faggot

>banning one player for being mean
You can tell none of these people actually know what goes on inside their games if this is a shock

you're dog water kid

Sounds like you're just jaded.
Enjoy being objectively less happy and entertained than me.

Their playground, their rules
Which is why you shouldn't play these garbage games where someone's feelings can be hurt and you'll get unreasonably punished for it even if you wouldn't play with that person again

No but you have to be a retard to play a chink riot game anyways
this is just a nigger nigging out

>literally calls herself an NPC in her twitter handle

have fun being 16, it doesn't last forever

Honeatly I expected more from a black person

it's a doggie dog world son

>Tyler isnt toxic in game
This isn't true in the slightest.

freedom of speech doesn't mean you can't be banned for being a retard, it just means the government can't make a law for arresting you on the basis of your retarded views. for example the government can't arrest you for posting about caring about e-celeb drama bullshit that is barely about video games

People still play Valorant? Thought that was DoA.

Girl here, this is why we are afraid to use our mics

I'm 27 years old and the younger guys in my clans discord share videos about this speed guy all the time and I think he's a funny kid. Stop being such a tryhard loser getting mad at "them damn kids today". We did plenty of cringe shit back in the day as well.

But he is a good boy now

>safer
a screaming nigger just flew over my house

>I'm 27 years old
>the younger guys in my clans discord
fucking christ

The best part of League was always the ability to flame and get mad as fuck. The game is so sanitized now and it's all because of redditors and twitter normies complaining that they got told to "kys" for the 10th time.

Is this queer ironically talking like a nigger or is this just how they talk nowadays?

Attached: 1626295518831.png (595x180, 18.48K)

because you're racist?

>a player's inability to use mute or block features is the company and other player's responsibility
"no"

>banned from valorant
They did him a favour

You know the rules

WHY IS IT ALWAYS A MUSLIM CHICK

>We're all eating shit together so it's fun

Yep nothing wrong banning you from any and all credit card and bank services because you're posting on an evil imageboard.

i think they should ban by race

That's an incredibly tame thing to scream at a woman and you can clearly say worse shit

Good. Get the fuck off the internet.

you should also be afraid of walking alone at night

They were being fags to him first

twitter.com/KyaroMidnight/status/1511960826399309824

>woman trying to cry about muh soggy knee
lol

ban that nigger

some people just have higher standards because they have already experienced actual good things while you are still stuck eating shit

There should be separate servers for black people and white people.

americans worship niggers, but they have to sanitise them before they can skinwalk them and parade them around to signal how virtuous they are

uh.....that's a massive yikes from me. ooof, are you sure this is how you want to act my guy? baka

we need to do better.