All Archieniggers need to die

All Archieniggers need to die.

Attached: 5ovlopgnokpt5ryxnn2mx54vhprafdwd_hq.jpg (1024x787, 108.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/warrior-women-2020/fianna-mccool-and-the-hound-of-ulster
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What does this have to do with Video Games?

Bumping this just so everyone can laugh off your low-functioning autism.

Didn't you post this thread before?

I personally don't enjoy IDW unfortunately, but I'm still glad for you and I hope you keep enjoying it!

Attached: __freedom_forces___by_ragevx_deojs07.png (1280x989, 1.08M)

Archie Sonic is cool.

Attached: cool.jpg (1498x2211, 1.23M)

Coolest and rad'iest piece of literature to ever exist.

Attached: tumblr_51c8a988ce1f4779339b1b9e4527fef3_fc37b222_999999999.jpg (2100x3150, 1.44M)

Sometimes I wish Spaz did comics that weren't Yea Forums related and got the recognition he deserves

based

Definitely. There's tons of artists and few notable writers (not Penders that's for sure) whom left their legacy behind in Archie Sonic, deserving a ton of recognition. Worthy to note Bollers now works as an editor on Marvel, and Butler is currently kickstarting a comic of his dreams, for example.

Attached: media_FKJKpoNVcAAn43e.jpg (1980x1893, 343.36K)

Glad you agree!

Attached: media_FEbeLqZVUAQY2U7.jpg (2340x2772, 658.14K)

Ive yet to read all of it I dropped it after number 100 and something but I will resume reading sometime soon.

Fleetway>IDW=Archie

>Butler is currently kickstarting a comic
>It's just more sexy furry girls
Bless that man.

Link?

Believe it or not, it was around 100 or so I had gotten truly invested into it, thanks to the sheer vibrating amount of characters it had to offer along worldbuilding. I couldn't just put it down, instead becoming ever so curious what was happening next. I can't quite tell you how exactly, but there's something really magical across these issues, when Bollers was adapting better his writing into Sonic's usual tone.

I can't afford to say the same for Penders' Knuckles issues, though. By god, does this man ever stop to monologue himself into boredom? That's without mentioning the divorced sense of realism and largely terrible presentation overall. I hope Locke and Max suffer in purgatory for all I care.

In any case, hope you're having fun with it. Take your time! If you ever feel you can't keep going anymore, there's always your choice to skip straight into 160# or 252#.

Attached: 7bcb8cac83cfa8381d1b8dd11e393e5aef7f983c.png (500x600, 115.65K)

I assume he was talking about kickstarter.com/projects/warrior-women-2020/fianna-mccool-and-the-hound-of-ulster

Oh wow its Sally if she Link
mite b cool

Yeah the issues immediately following 100 were very slow after that climax so I guess I just lost interest but I knew I would pick it back again some day.
I also tried to read the knux miniseries but I got nowhere fast, I remember getting bored right away.
Sally series was ok? I dont remember it, it was like 5 numbers or something of her slutting around or something I dont know.

Attached: RCO006_1582341007.jpg (1332x2048, 701.46K)

kino

The Strongest Robot

Attached: 1606187240561.png (605x511, 408.61K)

S O U L

The Fastest Ninja

Attached: Ninja.jpg (1988x3156, 1.66M)

I'm gay actually but godspeed on him, indeed. Artists pursuing on for their own pleasure's sake is truly a good artistry mark.

From what I can gather off the sneek-peek pages, it's inspired off a mythology, but there's really some fluent lifted on influence from Kingdom of Acorns. Queen Alicia, Sally, Max, you just perceive off the clear base each new character there is bouncing off.

Attached: media_FEGzfd5VIAIW8eC.jpg (2048x4096, 824.84K)

Made for human men.

Antoine is perfection.

Remember the time Knuckles got possessed by a crazy god and basically murdered almost the whole cast?

Attached: vcaqd2mhwvsz.png (1500x2309, 3.91M)

I had enjoyed fairly with 50# - 75#, including the worldwide travelling arc, the Adventure adaptation arc and finally the awesome twist and status quo changing of 75#, but 75# 'till 100# can be janky generally on its performance. I think it's when Bollers gets your plans cancelled in the last minute and must come up whatever he can think off, thanks to editor's badgering on and Penders being the aloof absolute doofus incapable to cooperate. My memories are a little foggy, but I know it involved mainly with zig-zagging the Acorn's sword as sort of arc. I thought that was bizarre... but quite fun and adding to adrenaline.

>I got nowhere fast, I remember getting bored right away.
My condolences. Sadly, they are still a necessary for understanding on the full context on later Ian issues. On the upside, you can skim through them for catching the bare idea.

>Sally series was ok? I dont remember it
The 3-issue mini-series? I hadn't really liked it one bit. It introduced more characters whom weren't exactly as fleshed out for all the spotlight they received, Geoffrey's passive aggressiveness gentleman was far too much to obscure everyone and get on the nerve of readers, and Sally... was technically absent for the whole time. It really wasn't good, and no doubt it didn't make much success. I'm confident you will be nearly shocked to pleasure with Spark of Life, which is way better.

Attached: file.png (1015x852, 158.77K)

Sorry libcucks, this is the only quality Sonic girl

Attached: E1A97A4C-D8EE-4C7B-A035-9F3875F346D7.png (311x415, 118.03K)

Literally Napoleon as a furry. I love him, he's so cute and charming.

Attached: bara talks with femboy.webm (706x480, 2.39M)

Based. Love that cute schizo badger.

Alex jonesĀ“ gf

Isn't he into dickgirls?

You first, loser.

Attached: Flicky_Feast.jpg (822x524, 142K)

Who doesn't? Of course I do. I also remember when Rotor was drowned to its death within Chaos' control.

Attached: lf1lysis93l41resized.jpg (4620x7140, 2.83M)

The Archie comics are extensions of the games (post-reboot atleast)

For all its longevity, it was consulted per occasion for doing simple game adaptations, then shift'd back into the usual stories. They had supplied a big and pretty expansive Adventure arc one once, but that costed them a lot on labor work and money. Soft-boot and onwards is when they would fully increment games into the world.

Though, the early Archie Sonic was rather strong on games influence too.

Attached: a11e916e089060afbd41d593de8df82c992c4ad6.jpg (2448x3264, 1.81M)

Soulless.

Attached: sonic_redesigns_by_vaporotem_d712uqk.jpg (1984x1038, 1.1M)

Cutest too!

Attached: media_EvLqUObXAAI_1p4.jpg (4096x2480, 844.99K)

Best boy!

Attached: 1647604002.hunter-husky_illustration21.png (1712x1920, 952.34K)

Again with this? You're almost as persistent as that guy who keeps saying the Gulf War was a massive loss for the US.

Comicshit will NEVER EVER BE ACCEPTED and RECOGNIZED.

Ever.

It's not Sonic.

It's not Canon.

It won't EVER be the continuity.

It will never EVER be in the games.

No one EVER LIKES IT when you shoehorn your fanfiction autism into our faces. Take a hint already.

COMICSHIT is incompatible and disrespecting by its inherent nature.

It IS gone.

Buried.

Shot.

Dead.

Fallen into utter obscurity and locked behind several bars.

Take a fucking hint. No one likes you and your kind.

SEGA HATES YOUR GUT.

NOW fuck OFF.

Comicshit will NEVER EVER BE ACCEPTED and RECOGNIZED.

Ever.

It's not Sonic.

It's not Canon.

It won't EVER be the continuity.

It will never EVER be in the games.

No one EVER LIKES IT when you shoehorn your fanfiction autism into our faces. Take a hint already.

COMICSHIT is incompatible and disrespecting by its inherent nature.

It IS gone

Buried.

Shot.

Dead.

Fallen into utter obscurity and locked behind several bars.

Take a fucking hint. No one likes you and your kind.

SEGA HATES YOUR GUT.

NOW fuck OFF.

Attached: 1641665194871.png (1280x720, 726.37K)

ENTER

Attached: Team Sonic vs Shadow.webm (650x488, 2.87M)

SONIC X ELIAS FOR LYYYYYYYYYYYYYFE

Attached: 164932812706.png (2100x7500, 1.67M)

Canonically weaker than Omega

>594839841
>594839938
Please get therapy.

Ian Flynn is writing the upcoming Sonic game

Get killed.

F
Robootnik was really merciless to that old lil nigga

won't change the fact that a writer that worked on archie has been promoted to writing a mainline game

I will say. I like many Archie characters, but Nate is easily the most indisputable of the bunch. I really enjoy the concept of a anchored overlander/human among many mobian beings for good sake of interesting perspectives. I really love Morgan's design, and I enjoy too that he was the essential key on explaining many things, like the power rings and more explanation for Mobotropolis's past and its prosperity.

The best thing about Nate is, unlike plentiful of grandpa characters unconditionally jackass or plain contempt towards others (Locke and Max), Nate was truly down to earth, helping to shine him more. I didn't exactly like though that his presence was somehow pummeling for Rotor out for a bit, when I could have really enjoyed if they had interacted between instead.

Nate is why I love Bollers. I can't overstate enough of the really awesome, heroic deed he made on his last moments. That's one cool way for a character to exit in permanency. Wish I really had the page on hand showcasing it, but TKA seems to be down at the moment...?

Attached: 11.jpg (1498x2211, 1.86M)

Stay mad

Attached: cope.png (180x220, 51.26K)

Is Sally the queen the salt?

Attached: sally_acorn_render_by_nibroc_rock_de0fhyi.png (2500x2500, 2.6M)

>Mephiles shows up once or twice in that one scourge comic as a joke
>never shows up again
Why did they waste the best sonic villain like that?

JUST FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

Why do people make fun of SATAM/Archie/Fleetway for having an evil and destructive Robotnik when Sonic CD does the same thing?

Attached: 1554646276431.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Attached: AnimatedGlitteringDamselfly-size_restricted.gif (295x252, 53.85K)

Top left, who the fuck is that?

Lesbian AI

Nicole the Holo Lynx
Went from being a computer in SatAM to the best Sonic waifu in the comics

Nicole the Holo-Lynx