How did they manage to fuck this up so badly?

How did they manage to fuck this up so badly?

Attached: elden-ring-plakat.jpg (940x528, 51.71K)

>care to elaborate?
>no

>day 42 of people liking Elden Ring
>get up (it's 1:30pm).
>check Yea Forums, and people still like the game.
>report to tranny discord and form daily attack patterns
>drop ER hate thread #21730 along with the other 12 neo-trannites
>fight voraciously with fans of the game
>dilate throughout
>spend the next 9 hours in warfare
>eat steamed chicken tenders and head to bed (5am)
>get ready for day 43

So Joseph Anderson makes a critique and everyone now hates the game?

Did you just arrive from reddit? It's been getting absolutely shit on here for over a month.

i know sister, they were supposed to create a heckin bad game, and instead they made this masterpiece! HOW CAN WE SHITPOST IN THESE CONDITIOSN?!

>Did you just arrive from reddit?
No
>It's been getting absolutely shit on here for over a month.
Not what I've been seeing

How easy is this game compared to the rest?

if you are familiar with souls mechanics already, then it's by far the hardest. If you're a newcomer to the whole series it might be one of the easier titles.

OP is a BAD bastard bloody baby bitch

t.ranny

Attached: c33.jpg (165x115, 6.72K)

The shazamtrannies are incompetent, they cant even kill a game after 6 months of daily shitposting about it. Thats how they fucked up so badly

Attached: 1647887153208.jpg (1024x813, 179.8K)

They didn't. It's a good game, great even.

Attached: 1649090251538.png (357x365, 9.25K)

calm down raj

Huh? Even the shitpost threads turn into ER discussion lmao.

I refunded it in less than an hour, it just isn't fun

Troons can barely function in their normal lives, why would you think they could do something that requires coordination and cleverness? If they were clever, they wouldn’t have mutilated themselves beyond repair to begin with.

they made DSIIII instead of a new IP

I 100% believe they copied monster hunter. Every zone increases enemy health and damage, enemies only drop crafting materials, have to farm useless overworld fluff to get consumables, hidden side quests that unlock the ability to acquire these items faster, spammable crafted passive health/fp regen items...

The rest is a sub par open world with arbitrary unlocks to keep you from doing too much damage too early. Zero balance, unfinished and unfun. How'd they fuck up so bad? They saw monster hunter sell well because it was open world and always online

it’s time to troon back in, you’ve trooned out

Yeah, it was supposed to be shit, shazambros...
How come they fucked up by making a masterpiece instead oh no

nigger, souls have always been online by default
the game they improved upon is breath of the wild, not monhun

shazamsisters…

It's pretty blatantly a monster hunter ripoff, even have little sidekicks that throw shit at bosses for you

What do you mean?

(You)

You trannies haven’t hit your quota for 400 post 90 ip threads today huh

Okay, call me when they start giving the jellyfish hats

money and just not caring enough

Shazamzibarts….

I’m not going to call you user. I’m not going to fuck you either. Never EVER.

He might just mean that people who think you only roll, block and R1 are getting raped because they refuse to engage with the new mechanics.

I agree but
how is monster hunter open world and always online

>enemies only drop crafting materials
Objectively wrong.
>have to farm useless overworld fluff to get consumables,
If its useless why would you have to? You dont have to and its not useless

The game does have some serious flaws but it looks like you didnt play it because you cant seem to list any.

If you have autism its the hardest
If you want to actually have fun its about the same.

It's "pseudo" open world, you have to reload areas to mine rocks and dig bones and pick flowers, just like elden ring.
>always online
you literally join 30 player lobbies where they can pop in and out of your session

Serious answer without dickriding: They leaned too hard into the epic difficulty meme to the point where a lot of shit is unintuitive or just simply not enjoyable to play. It is also very repetitive late game and you can expect the same bag of tricks from most of the bosses, just with different animations and a unique gimmick. Damage sponge enemies late game. Literally unfinished quests at launch, as well as quests with barely and indication of where to go next

A good game overall, but I wouldn't call it perfect or anything. Definitely gets propped up a lot due to the amazing atmosphere.

>They leaned too hard into
Why do people say this lmao it’s the most retarded analogy

Forcing us to level vigor.

>Analogy
It's an idiom you dentbrain

What's obvious to me after 200 hours is that From had 2 design priorities when making the game.
1. Beauty/Spectacle. The map has to be really really big and pretty, so that they can sell the game using clifftop vista screenshots of Liurnia of the Lakes. Bosses need to be EPIC and flip around shooting anime beams so that boss videos on youtube will also sell copies to retards.
2. Quantity/Density. Packing the big open world with lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of shitty items, to cover up that they don't want to bother developing actual towns or quests in their decade-old engine.
The unintuitive level progression of the regions and players constantly being underleveled or overleveled for the area they're in could have been easily avoided by scrapping weapon upgrades like they scrapped armor upgrades in Ds3. Fromsoft doesn't give a shit about that, so they bumped upgrade levels up to +25 and required 8 tiers of 12 sets of smithing stones so that you'd need to collect 97 stones for one weapon over the course of the game. This let them cover the map in lots and lots of smithing stones as a reward for exploring. The weapons that you find aren't actually a reward for exploring, because you can't use them, because you don't have enough stones to upgrade them. With the same motivation in mind, attunement slots were divorced from Mind so that Memory Stones could be stuck in the wizard towers that don't actually have wizards in them (sometimes they do have hostile graven balls that impotently fart at you).
The quest design is the worst of all of From's games, because they didn't rethink it at all to fit an open world format, because they don't give a shit. Quests can't be copy-pasted all over the map, they're not a design priority. Just have that NPC stand in the same spot saying the same thing for 80 hours until the player raises a flag by doing something completely unrelated to that NPC. Slap lore on the underwear they drop when they die.

>conveniently ignores the actual post to split hairs about figurative language
Moron

They never made an open world game before, but most of the game is perfectly fine anyway, just certain areas like Consecrated Snowfield and Haligtree are shit.

>you'd need to collect 97 stones for one weapon

Attached: 1598765454765.jpg (647x955, 60.9K)

B-Team, grrm generic lore, boring OST, rushed development process, fell for their own marketing hype, tried to do BOTW without puzzles or a physics engine, Souls community is genuinely horrible. Most of all: no clear vision for how the game should play or be balanced based on the rapid back-and-forth changes to stuff like poise and boss difficulty since the CNT

mannish troon hands slapped this post together

open world
>AHUEHEUEHEUEUEHDUE BUUUUUT
Open world, yes. Sucking ASS game that looks like a fucking 360 game trying to emulate Monster Hunter and The Witcher 3 with copy pasted Dark Souls assets.

>Mad because game is bad

I don’t think that’s why you’re mad lmao nice try though

Triple digit IQ posts

Double digit IQ posts

If I posted that MHW is an overhyped disappointment, no one would bother to reply because everyone knows MHW is a good game. You are sperging out about troon hands in response my post, because you know I'm right. Sadly you have to worship ER like it's your wife's boyfriend's cock bc your life is empty outside of games

>everyone knows MHW is a good game
typical of a schizoid spammer to have such terrible takes

>game was badly rushed
>open world is meaningless
>punishes creative players who route for early game strength
>aggressive input reading
>questlines are unmitigated levels of shit, most unfinished or nonsensical
>shielded from criticism by a cult of fanatical fans
perfect storm really. I’ve been having fun, but it’s hard to ignore the flaws no matter how hard you try.

>everyone knows MHW is a good game

Attached: 1353182552905.gif (266x268, 1.07M)

>they didn't rethink it at all to fit an open world format, because they don't give a shit
100% on the money

I am 160 hours in and just killed the golden guy in the capital. I can't be bothered anymore, I bored.
Is it near the end?
I am thinking in never explore the sewers and just run to the end.

Attached: 1645679293108.jpg (720x886, 41.28K)

single digit iq post

When you have a two-digit IQ it's hard to learn a moveset that goes beyond R1 & R2

You can rush through the end, which a lot of people do. There's still a lot of game ahead of you but if you zoom straight to the bosses it can be a few hours.

there's about 20 more hours of useless slog but this time every enemy does more damage and has more hp

The rest of the game is really bad, maybe try the Fire Giant before you uninstall

I mean, the worst I can say is that they overtuned the last quarter of the game and didn't balance builds well. It's a weird step backwards from Bloodborne where build viability was the name of the game. There's massive disparity in difficulty from a full STR build and a DEX build. INT is what it always is, but it's like the playtesters didn't touch Colossal Weapons in end game.

Otherwise, the game is fine. Bosses are a little mediocre, but there's a couple good ones. Open world works pretty alright and the amount of content makes it a worthwhile purchase. I'm just a bit salty I keep having to take breaks from my Guts cosplay to play my DEX/FTH character so my blood pressure can go back to normal.

>Y-YOU'RE IGNORING MY POINT
I'm not arguing with you about that. I'm correcting you. Fag. It's an idiom

They didn't fuck up anything. The game is a masterpiece. Yea Forums is just retarded as usual

People like to ignore that Miyazaki literally said he hardly had time to work on ER. This game is an ultra-padded and charmless rehash of DS2. When you consider how Covid affected the japanese work process it's no surprise it's unfinished, unpolished and disappointing

Because they're not actually organizing.
It's one autistic trannies literally wasting his life for meme and because he gets encouraged by other fags who use him as a lolcow.

All the fair criticism aren't trannies though.
Those who go out their way to argue in bad faith, use the meme words, or spend actual hours baiting for (you) without even actually discussing anything to ultimately try to "own you", are 100% trannies.

Attached: things groomers say.jpg (602x440, 68.44K)

Also it's not even optimized yet

Not one single person on the planet over the age of 15 believes ER is a masterpiece.

So either you're being paid to shill, you're trolling for fun, or you are underageb&

>why would you think they could do something that requires coordination and cleverness?
You mean "Psychosis" and "Persistence", the latter being spawned from the same autism that made them so vulnerable to the tranny mindvirus in the first place.

I'm about 30 hours in, completed all of Limgrave and half of Liurnia. My only complaints are that some enemies just have horrible aggressive attack patterns that seem very unfair, even for DS standards. Some of the reused assets are really starting to be noticeable as well like the chalice dungeon style catacombs/mines and some copy paste boss enemies and housing areas. The bosses so far have been rather weak as well.The world and levels though are beautiful and the amount of weapons and customization you are given is overwhelming. 9/10 so far for me

Monster Hunter World set a bad precedent.