Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/RLDPJt2
imgur.com/a/pNHFI3b
imgur.com/a/sbEoXO9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you clearly aren't

don't care, would fuck him anyway, gay as fuck

Ralsei is a female (male)

Attached: dailydose.png (500x488, 8.87K)

ralsei is into doms of either gender

Pls no he'll disappear

I want to rim the everloving christ out of this femboy's soft fluffy ass

Attached: 1635543521024.png (550x550, 241.38K)

thanks kris

Only if they're domming him with a strap-on and mercilessly pounding his bussy

Attached: books.png (540x304, 118.84K)

The only heterosexual marriage in Undertale is a failed marriage, with the husband used as the butt of every joke, so I doubt it.

>I'm her eggs-husband

Attached: 151616262.png (1196x1196, 80.33K)

Who cares?

Attached: image.png (240x240, 38.59K)

cringekino

If Kris is a female, then yes

You forgot about dog marriage

Do I need to remember what happens in Undertale to play this?

Not really

So we all agree Toby Fox is almost definitely a yurifag right

Attached: 1646868129203.png (960x718, 601.79K)

No, it reuses a lot of the same characters but the story and world are completely different

Okay, good stuff. Saves me replaying it.

I bet Ralsei got a huge erection when this happened.

Ralsei is a Krisexual.

Not if i have anything to say about it

Attached: 1632334314850.png (1200x1200, 733.44K)

Attached: 1642921881542.png (1048x945, 1.07M)

i want ralsei x noelle to be a thing so bad but they don't even acknowledge eachother that entire chapter

Undertale is only like 2 hours long anyway

POST THE (black) GOAT ASS

I don't like all these Deltarune threads recently?

I love the game, but you just remind me its going to take 1-3 years for another chapter, and I get depressed again.

Thanks Yea Forums...

your father should have raped you and made you ungay

So far, no.

Ralsei is Kris-sexual and we aren't sure what Kris is.
Who am I kidding, Kris is a boy. He's got a fucking monster cock even if he's human and he's slinging it between every monster and darkner bitch he comes across and cums across.

if you take noelle to that part where you can spy on susie and ralsei then she says ralsei looks familiar

thanks doc

I just fucking discovered yesterday that Deltarune's trademark is owned by "Royal Sciences LLC".

Toby you fucking cunt I hate you. You fucking planned all of this out all along. Gaster in Undertale was just a sneak peak

Attached: ROYAL.png (817x564, 77.18K)

>completely
No? They're heavily linked. You can only catch the details if you play Undertale and paid close attention.

yeah, into dressing like them to get kris's attention uwu

He’s into his childhood friend Chara

Kris is hot

Attached: 20220115_023616.png (1582x909, 1003.26K)

>Royal Sciences
what?, elaborate?

OH MY FAUCI IS THAT A HECKIN INDIE GAME WITH WACKY CHARACTERS, DARK SUBTONES AND EDGY LIMINAL PSEUDONARRATIVE DISSONANCE DEEP LIMINAL SECRET SCHIZOPHRENIC KINO BOSSES????!

OH MY SCIENCE THANK SCIENCE FOR BLESSING US WITH THIS GEM

Attached: spam.png (191x255, 38.5K)

Like what? Stuff like Toriel and Asgore being divorced in Deltarune because they were separated in Undertale doesn't mean you need to have played Undertale beforehand

and a great father

Attached: krith.png (1600x1230, 972.61K)

Gaster was the royal scientist. It is heavily implied that Deltarune is Gaster's experiment via Entry 17 and Deltarune's website and he is very much aware he is in a game.

This has some implications. To everyone playing, Ralsei is just Asriel but gay. Noelle, having grown up with Kris and Asriel, should say more than "He looks familiar." He's a fucking white goat. So either Asriel looks completely different in Deltarune or it's excessively vague and Noelle doesn't recognize him for no reason.

This also just lit a fire in me about Asriel in this universe being another human, but I'm sure there's no evidence to that. Isn't his track suit covered in fur or something?

So what the fuck does Ralsei tell Kris when we don't see them? They talk 2 times and in Snowgrave Ralsei is pretty annoyed that he can't get the player to fuck off

Attached: jervil.png (960x951, 771.98K)

>we're the ones in the video game, and deltarune is the real world
Tobias-sama...

Attached: 1649355208408.png (239x272, 5.48K)

They just talk about what noelle and susie are doing. Ralsus is a retarded theory

I want to rub my 8.25" cock on his cute belly

he does the same in Chapter 1 when you are watching Susie fight and always ends his convo with " and that's why" with no context

I'm not saying he's telling Kris some sus shit. Just that he definitely is telling him something we are not supposed to hear.

I remember you from another thread
Post it

Ok
imgur.com/a/RLDPJt2
imgur.com/a/pNHFI3b

Toriel got Kris that headband with horns on it because Kris wanted to know when their horns would grow in
If Asriel were also a human I doubt Kris would care or bother wearing the headband

Not this shit again

i dont trust the goat

Attached: 1635912297591.jpg (1117x1117, 403.99K)

>uncut
absolutely disgusting

Attached: 1531482480028.png (221x611, 47.87K)

faggot kike

The place Sans is originally from is (most likely) Deltarune, the door to his room is the exact same as the doors that you can use to fast travel in chapter 1, and there was an update done that added the words "Don't forget" drawn on a picture featuring THREE characters smiling that only appears after you talk to (Goner) Clam Girl.
I got a handful more examples like this.

I'm wondering if the rest of the sentence that Noelle didn't finish was something like "that guy looks like how Kris used to draw himself..."

Attached: kris family portrait.png (1328x1322, 1.27M)

Why can't Toby just fucking release the chapters like 8 months apart instead of releasing 3-5 at once after 2 years? The wait fucking sucks and 2 secret bosses will just be completely overshadowed by the one that is the most kino.

fag

hmmm looks like mine are you sure its 8 inches?

too big, that shit is gross I prefer 5-6 inch dongs

Doesn't Sans's room's door just act as a normal door when you get the key?

He sucks my fat cock on daily basis.

I don't think I can wait 18 more months for Deltarune to continue.

When A Cyber's World started playing when I played ch2 for the first time, I had the biggest fucking smile on my face. Hopefully, ch3 replicates it

>the only romance subplot we get is hamfisted lesbo shit
GOD FUCKING FUCK YOU TOBY YOU FAGGOT

Yes
imgur.com/a/sbEoXO9
(ruler starts at 0.5-0.6cm for whatever reason)
Thats perfectly fine

i've literally seen other developers with less budget and people make bigger games in shorter time
not to mention the world could possibly end in the next 2 years

Attached: mee.jpg (1070x1058, 126.13K)

My man

christcucks are fucking insane
literal death cult

better than r/atheism trannies

Hmm there is something about this room that seems very familiar

Attached: jj.jpg (468x468, 27.97K)

No, it warps you across space and time, as pointed out by Papyrus.
WAIT A SECOND.
WHY WERE YOU USING
A TREADMILL IN
THE DARK?
IS SANS PRANKING
YOU ACROSS TIME
AND SPACE?