FACT: Nords are the most powerful race on Nirn

FACT: Nords are the most powerful race on Nirn.

Attached: 1591483545694.jpg (821x477, 103.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Cheydinhal_Cuirass
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are not the best stealth archers though.

thalmor cocksleeves

Keep getting tricked by witches and left naked on the side of the road, leave the politics to the adults

nords are barbaric and chimp like.

Imperials are a playable race? Not in my Elder Scrolls

they're perfectly acceptable stealth archers

Attached: stealth archers.png (800x3176, 1.25M)

I agree
imperials were beta elf slaves while nords wipe out elf civilizations

inb4 "b-but ulfric was a thalmor agent!" idiots completely misunderstanding the lore

ulfric was considered an asset because he was instigating a war the thalmor viewed as helpful for weakening their enemies, one that they felt would go on for a fairly long time. the moment the player character helps ulfric's side and tips the balance, he stops being an asset and starts being a threat to their regime.

And elves are effeminate and bird-like, which would you rather be?

Friendly reminder that Nords are also favored by the Toddhead.

Attached: 965747CD-3B11-434C-81F0-FC09AAB75054.jpg (1024x748, 44.24K)

Spot on

cope
ulfric was a puppet

Let’s face it, Nords are the closest thing to the original “Man” in this setting, just as Altmer are the closest thing to the original “Aldmer”.
>Imperials - Akaviri mutt Nords
>Bretons - Elf mutt Nords
>Redguards - Black Nords that were victorious over their own Elves in the previous incarnation of the world.
Simple as.

>Nords
just as my da' used t'say
'ate those damned imperial idiutts
simple as.

Attached: enb 2021_01_07 22_58_50_56.jpg (1920x1440, 886.01K)

not all of them, orcs are elves.
>which would you rather be?
imperial or redguard

The hard core Simperial supporterwill never let facts get in the way of a good argument.
It must suck having an opinion only supported by the lie you keep telling. Without that the Simperial supporters have nothing.

Nope, Redguard

Friendly reminder, Redguard are his favorite too. Also Reminder, he made Redguard stronger and more advanced than Nords kek

>Enlightened society and most skilled warriors in all Tamriel

Attached: LO-race-Redguard.png (210x288, 113.78K)

>the moment the player character helps ulfric's side and tips the balance, he stops being an asset and starts being a threat to their regime.
Ulfric can't deal with a single Imperial detachment, and you think he has any hope of fighting an entire nation?

The only champion of the Redgusrd was MK. It was more of a White Saviour thing than any interest in thei n game culture.

He is long gone and I don't think Bethesda currently employs a black person as a dev. They aren't racist because they let the darkies work in the cafeteria and as janitors.

Copium, todd has literally stated Redguard were amongst his favorites to play. We're getting hammerfell for a reason

Attached: -0998977890.jpg (1280x720, 260.68K)

>he needed a plot device to kill daedra
>he didn't use the oblivion crisis as an opportunity to secure multidimensional clay for the Hist
cute

Attached: argonian1.jpg (1920x1080, 1.02M)

OP clearly meant to say Argonians

Attached: ScreenShot104.png (1920x1080, 2.79M)

Yes. Microsoft demands the studios they own produce SJW propaganda.
We knew this once the sale was announced . See the pronoun thing for the first sign.

Bretons are the best

If they are so powerful why do they keep trying to steal Tiber from the Nords?
Their time will come so they should quit trying to appropriate other cultures in an attempt to become relevant.

Sounds like seethe, the Bretons are the best at causing it

Incorrect

Attached: 8FC09E4C-9733-44C7-B6AE-DD35EFD16E9A.jpg (1423x1834, 460.47K)

yes, because invading into skyrim is a pain in the neck and ulfric's goal isn't to invade the empire, it's just to keep the empire out of skyrim, a relatively much simpler goal

Mildly annoyed to be sure. I don't think raises to the level of seethe. To be fair it is understandable wanting to be something more than the mannish version of Bosmer. Nobody wants to be nothinged by the fanbase.

>sjw propaganda
>not knowing this isn't the first game about redguard
>not knowing that redguard were always superior to Nords
Imagine being a fan of a series and not knowing the lore, imagine not knowing that Nords are literally the least advanced of the races of man, have always been

The Nords and Cyrods are the only ones who have mastered the flying buttress. This is an advanced feature of architecture.
The Nords mastered it in the first era.

The facts in evidence do not support your conclusion.

My best runs in Skyrim have been with a Breton that looked liked Gargamel and a Nord Amazon barbarian. I wish I had taken screenshots.

thalmors are based, fuck globohomo empire and niggerguards

Nords haven't mastered shit, but farms and being alcoholics. Skyrim is literally 99% farms and 1% ancient tombs that might as well have been built by aliens because Nords haven't built a damn thing spectacular since kek

Attached: Nord mental illness.webm (1920x1080, 2.97M)

Nords are quite literally the niggers of TES. Also boring, neutered, imperialised cuckolds after the events of Oblivion.

Attached: ed0.png (672x486, 306.63K)

elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Cheydinhal_Cuirass
>Random guard armour happens to be the best looking armour in the game
I know Oblivion doesn't really set a high standard for good looking armour, but still

Fact: Nord women are the most promiscuous women on Nirn.

Nords didn't even create their own magics. Unlike Redguard, Altmer, Dunmer and other groups who innovated their own magical techniques. Nords just ripped their shit from dragons kek

I like Nords desu, but facts are facts

Attached: 9878980.jpg (1280x720, 143.8K)

I hate elves so goddamn much

>Skyrim isn't helping the Empire against Thalmor
>The Empire isn't helping Skyrim against Thalmor
>you think this is somehow a blow against the Thalmor
??????

Reminder that you will never see any of the super crazy deep lore shit in any TES game. It's always going to be surface level fantasy shit.

both sides wasting all their manpower and resources fighting a war is helpful to the thalmor
either side winning and stability returning to both regions is harmful

Attached: 619C98FB-1F4E-42D7-AFD2-B414392BCB7A.jpg (3508x4961, 1.58M)

I just want to worship Hircine with a cute hairy girl.

Attached: heywannahuntsomehumans.jpg (1024x1536, 366.05K)

Attached: flips.jpg (400x267, 21.39K)

fuck off Pelinal, id rather be a knife ear than a canon fag

Hircine got BTFO by the Nerevarine, what a pussy

You left out the fact he was imprisoned and had the idea for rebellion programmed into him by the Dominion, who then released him for that purpose, and that he'd be dead in an unmarked grave without the player's presence.

It's more fun if they resist.

Dunmer for Morrowind
Imperial for Oblivion
Nord for Skyrim
simple as

>either side winning and stability returning to both regions is harmful
Not when one side winning divides the overall strength of men's nations in two

Ulfric winning reduces the Empire's chances of winning against the Thalmor, no Empire around reduces the chance of Skyrim defending against the Thalmor

Female khajits were made for human (Nord) men.

Well of you played Skyrim you would see many cases of flying buttresses.
Compare the architectural accomplishments of the Nords vs the other supposed advanced races

Altmer: Build normal towers and tell everyone they are made of poetry and impossible angles.. We will call that the Bullshitter method.

Dumner : They are at the ziggurat level of building. That involves stacking a slightly smaller box on top of another box.

Bosmer: They just live in a walking tree. They don't even try.

Redguard: They have mastered the domed building which is another inpressive feat of architecture.

Orsiner : They have a more rustic aesthetic due to their culture.

Cyrods: They also mastered the flying buttress and are far more ornate.

Bretons: I am guessing their stonework is top tier but I have no idea.

As you can see the mannish races are far more accomplished and the Nords are first among equals

After a bit of reading I don't actually hate the Imperials as much as I used to but, in the context of the game, why would I trust the guy who just had an axe to my neck over his twin brother in blue?

Because Hadvar was a good dude that attempted to negotiate your sentence and was apologetic about it, and you should really only hate the overzealous captain.

You are using canon wrong.
Todd told MK to drop the gay thing and the paragraph long description of a minotaurs erection if he wanted it in game.
If it was important to MK s artistic vision he had the option of walking away. He did not walk away and dropped the gay and penis description thing.

Am female khajit, can confirm that human men smell like scooma.

>They are at the ziggurat level of building. That involves stacking a slightly smaller box on top of another box.
Laughs in Telvanni

Attached: d4x2dx3-b521b47a-2cb8-4822-bc87-99fa30755fe0.jpg (1500x844, 310.8K)

>Todd told MK to drop the gay thing
I wonder why that was.

Dwemer shit on anything mere men accomplished and nobody managed to reach their level of understanding of architecture.

Living in hollowed out fungus is not the validation you believe it to be . They also hollow out dead crabs as homes.
They are among the least advanced races in terms of architecture.

yea but its pretty cool tho

The guy with the axe didn't know you were just some random
The guy in blue did, but chose to keep quiet anyway

user, you're confusing nord with the imperials here. It wasn't the nord who wrote a letter asking the whole of the empire to simp for the high elves.

Telvanni is the lazy man's (read: wise man's) choice. Too lazy to build stairs, just gonna use levitation and be done with it.

Bretons are the most powerful race on Nirn.

High elves are the most Jewish.

Bretons are halfjew

Wow they dug tunnels. That is some next level architecture. They were inpressive brass smiths though.

>Nords didn't even create their own magics.
uwotm8? They literally innovated the dragon shout to serve their own purpose. Hell, the dragonrend alone is more important than any nigger blade shanking magic or elven shit

It was just another odd for the sake of off addition to the setting. it dies tickle the pickle of the Morrowind crowd though

Oldtimers Oblivion sucks
Shivering Isles releases with mushroom trees.
Oldtimers This is amazeballs.

Oldtimer Skyrim sucks
Finds Blackreach
Oldtimers This is amazeballs

All you need is a few mushroom trees to appease the odd for the sake of odd crowd.

Morrowind>Oblivion>Skyrim

You talk like a fag zoomer but Blackreach is one of the best areas that Bethesda have ever done mushroon or no mushroom.

It's not lazyness, it's for gatekeeping of muggles.