"Comfy" Stardew Valley Thread

He's literally me

Attached: 400px-Shane_6_Hearts_1.png (400x308, 206.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/cxj0yb9bwmh2udk/Jesus_in_Stardew_RADIANT_REDUX-10850-1-5-1643400961_dialogue.rar/file
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jas!

Jas!

Attached: 1432534657.jpg (290x291, 31.02K)

My new farm

Attached: farm 3.png (1280x1040, 1.06M)

Jas!

Attached: 1646782298095.png (268x268, 57.66K)

I kek every damn time at how soon jasposters appear. It cannot be, you must be bots

Attached: 1647186103055m.jpg (1024x872, 61.69K)

Speaking of Jas, when is the mod going to be updated?

We know JasAnon is working on her baby, he might be busier than we think.

Yes it's because they're unironic discord trannies, not sure what the angle is though. This thread will be consistently bumped for multiple days in a row by two autistic pedophiles because nobody else cares enough about stardew valley to keep the thread alive. That's what happened to the last thread, it was up for nearly 3 days with nobody posting until it mysteriously reached page 10 every half hour

You can't have Stardew threads on Yea Forums.

I miss the old days without the Jas spammers

Thanks for the bump :^)

What does he mean? He literally living in countryside.

Repeat after me:

Attached: Capture.jpg (1266x439, 82.09K)

shit game, cant believe people prefer this over rune factory [spoilers] 1 [/spoilers]

Attached: jas.jpg (661x716, 385.05K)

when is chocolate farm sequel coming out? is it chocolate making or "chocolate making"? you know, third world child labor on cacao farms, fermenting and processing the pods, dealing with the unsustainable demand of chocolate exports?

You said you wouldn't turn this into a competition...

Attached: 1646400885214.png (128x128, 1.2K)

Doubt. My money is on the wizard.

Looks cozy. Can you paint your farmhouse now or is that a mod?

Jas
Appreciation
Society

It's early in development. It'll be another year or 3 most likely. It seems to be more of a shopkeeper game than actually making chocolate. Fight for ingredients, make chocolate, sell it, expand your shop, rinse and repeat all with the side of a semi spooky wintery town with villagers you can befriend and romance.

kek

Attached: 1625689282937.gif (500x357, 358.02K)

Cucking Clint is easily the funniest part of the game.
I married Emily, and every time I go to the Blacksmith I imagine myself saying things like
>Hey buddy how's it going?
>Hope there's something good in these geodes
>You know how much Emily loves her crystals
>I'll never forget the look on her face when I gave her a prismatic shard
>*chuckle*
>Of course, a gentleman never tells
>*wink*
>*chuckle*
>Well thanks for all your help buddy, I'll tell Emily you said hi
>Wait I've had an idea. You should come round for dinner sometime. Me and Emily, you and your missus.
>You don't have one? Well don't feel bad buddy, there's somebody out there for everyone.
>I used to be single before I met Emily, then I move to this town and meet and there's this incredible and beautiful girl waiting for me. Now we have two amazing kids together.
>Guys in this town must be blind or mad to have not snapped her up while they had the chance, am I right?
>*chuckle again*
>Alright buddy it's been a hoot talking to you, I'll come back tomorrow with some more geodes.

Attached: 1593028751371.jpg (1200x847, 318.21K)

I already thought Emily was best girl. That you can cuck Clint just makes it all taste even sweeter.

It's not a sequel

I feel like a fool for defending Jas coomers back when they weren't spammers and were constantly being attacked by mornalfags for cooming to fictional cartoons.

Jas spammers are faggots who ruin all conversation.

WHy is this genre so niche? Stardew sold a bajillion units and made one man filthy rich? Why aren't there more like it? Why did hm and rf go down the drain?

Attached: 1604941515357.gif (370x230, 87.44K)

I wanna marry shane

Last thread was full of uninterrupted discussion, but good on you for pretending not to see it I guess.

You're not fooling anyone. Nobody is ruining any conversations. Stop whining, you're worse than what you're trying to fight.

Attached: 1634944841091.jpg (367x350, 18.82K)

Post bob and vagene

I remember one of the funniest things that ever happened in this game was when they added the shane events and I got the one where he's passed out in his room with bottles everywhere and then I step outside and he's passed out outside with even more bottles around him. I don't know why but the idea of someone being such a miserable alcoholic that they pass out in their room drunk and then somehow get up pass me on the way out to the cliff only to chug more beers and pass out just had me laughing.

>oh boy a stardew valley thread
>I think I'll look and see what people are talking about
>first posts are about jas
>Scroll down
>almost every other post is about jas or some cunny posting
>close thread

This is the first time I've ever posted in a thread since the jas shit started but I'm sure there are other people like me who just don't even bother to go through the thread since half of it is disgusting garbage.

there are no bobs or vagenes here only gaping buttholes

I think it's base game

>I'm sure there are other people like me who just don't even bother to go through the thread
Working as intended.

Men don't want Shane.

Just gonna have accept that there are a significant amount of pedophiles here. It fucking sucks

We all know it's Colt Thunderhoof over here.

Attached: stardew-valley-hat-horse.jpg (784x560, 39.13K)

I would butcher you people like the animals you ars in the streets if the laws didn't go so far to protect you filth

>tfw no shane bf

Attached: shane__stardew_valley__by_brynnmhage_ddw7j9w-fullview.jpg (1280x1064, 118.01K)

Looks like we weren't missing much if this is the kind of discussion you wish to contribute.

Attached: 1649358005900.png (192x192, 8.84K)

I don't even mind it in most threads when someone makes the one off autistic post and it devolves into an argument but in these threads where it's spammed non-stop I just don't care to be a part of the thread, I have no interest in seeing multiple pictures of a cartoon 4 year old posted over and over while there's hardly any discussion going on.

You only have everywhere else on the internet. Be grateful stardew threads aren't like hat in time threads. Just talk about stardew. Griping about some people saying jas! or posting an image of her is only going to make it happen more out of spite and all you're doing is perpetuating the subjecting matter and threads you hate so much.

Attached: 1644129278903.gif (540x304, 1.48M)

Yeah it'd be nice to discuss stardew valley but I don't care enough if it's just the one game I can't talk about, I don't play HiT and haven't been in a thread there either. I still check SV threads to see if anyone has anything cool to say but usually it's not the case.

Why would you want one?

Attached: you can't fix him.jpg (527x746, 80.1K)

i can fix him

Attached: tumblr_p5tua0c54T1s2r2pio2_r1_1280.jpg (1280x1364, 320.01K)

Back on topic, are there any other mentions of picture related (or similar)? How did the valley become the dump it is now if it popular among the wealthy with zero indications of this?

Attached: fan (1).png (372x436, 15.94K)

wtf thats literally my room...

he literally rebounds if you marry him, just look at the filename to the image you replied to.
best thing you can do for him is NOT marry him

bruv, that's how it happens. Major cities and rich areas suddenly see a shift in economic or political environments and suddenly the funds dry up and it becomes a shithole.

Seems like the Jesus mod with the canon friendly nog-hating dialogue was never uploaded, so I fixed that.

mediafire.com/file/cxj0yb9bwmh2udk/Jesus_in_Stardew_RADIANT_REDUX-10850-1-5-1643400961_dialogue.rar/file

Attached: 1643403688750.png (1898x1002, 139.42K)

>Canon friendly
Wait what.

what mod is this?

>Have a gf from a family with an actual farm
>She loves stardew
>Her husbando is Shane

oh no...

Attached: 1615423049375.png (861x717, 171.39K)

It's still on moddrop lmao

I don't see the dialogue file in the modddrop one.

this but unironically

He rebounds? What does this mean?

he returns to his original state, ESL

I want Shane. Honestly ShaneF or ShaneM. They're super chill and based, and I wanna fix them.

Attached: 1946-1520334928-819086622.png (1280x720, 329.14K)

I want to stick my dick in her mouth.

I believe it, I just ignore SV threads for the most part now and occasionally pop in to check if the Jas spammers has been taken cars of. Guess I'll check again in a month or something.

Same

I thought you meant that he leaves you for a better partner. Damn though, he gets all depressed after moving in with you huh? What an ungrateful faggot

>QT disheveled waifu who's pissed with capitalism and needs a hard dicking to keep her on the right path

Am I the only one who marries Penny and Elliott because their rooms look nice?

You can mod the room to whatever style you like. Even clean up if you want.

Attached: 828-1530939381-299341244.png (1728x864, 167.67K)