He lets his penis decide the new order of the universe

>he lets his penis decide the new order of the universe

Attached: yande.re 941856 casul elden_ring pantsu ranni tattoo topless witch.jpg (2217x3500, 1.25M)

I love my wife Ranni!

Attached: 1645716459820.png (2277x1983, 2.79M)

>fucking a doll
You really didn't have sex, incel

She was literally the good ending THOUGH

Can someone actually explain what her new world is like? She says it's an age of darkness, loneliness, and uncertainty. It kind of feels like this is implying the actual IRL world we live in is the age of stars.

doesn't even have a pussy lol

I'd rather fuck a doll than a woman, virgin

Stop projecting and have sex

She's returning to Carian tradition which is to autistically stare at the stars all day trying to figure out what the fuck fate they have in store for them. That's it, she doesn't do anything about the gods or the wars or powermongering, etc. There will still be plenty of rapist wizards or astral abominations wandering around and you have to fend for yourself until you meet the death that was assigned to you by the stars lol.

Rannisimps don't understand that she really doesn't care
She'll just hand you a fleshlight and literally tell you to go fuck yourself instead of fugging you
Goldensimps point to this as proof that their retarded ending is actually the good one because they don't want to fuck a zombie

Ranni is still the best ending
No Gods, No Kings, only Man

Ranni's going to start a new pact like Marika has with the Golden Order
Instead of intertwining it with the land and giving the outer gods influence, she's going to hold court up in space
sacrificing herself to let mankind rule itself
You opt to go with her as her dear consort to fight off elder gods with her for eternity

>handpussy x4
>feetpussy x2
>pitpussy x2
>buttcheekpussy
She has pussy bro

>nooo you chose the wrong 5 second long cutscene
Who cares there are no consequences at all

Her new Order doesn’t involve itself with people, and doesn’t do anything as goddess. They’re all effectively on their own with a guiding religion or deity.

malenia is best girl ill fuck kill you if you disagree

How is that different from the frenzied flame ending?

Because in that one you literally burn everyone to death?

No. I accidentally the frenzy flame so Melina fucked off, then I purged that shit, and also forgot to drop by Fia to pick up the tapes of Godwyn fucking her. That just left one afaik.

It doesn't burn everything down. It's more similar to the age of fracture ending since you don't solve shit, just do some minor repairs in the grand scheme of things.

its the only quest in the game that was actually finished and led to multiple bosses and events. most just cashed in the ending trophy after all the work. i didnt want to go into sewers again, so took the madness bro ending

Not my penis, my heart's penis.

>there are no consequences at all
There are for the milions of people living in that universe

>universe
The Lands Between is a fucking dimensional island or something like that, I don't even know if the outer god's influence reaches the rest of the world.

>penis
Ranni is for Type B Tarnished.

Attached: 97298733_p0.jpg (3000x3000, 1.82M)

>you'll never fuck her rope pussy

Attached: Miserable Kenneth.jpg (928x1000, 251.25K)

If it was okay for all the other gods before me why not me too

My penis never lets me down.

>No Gods, No Kings, only Man
*Dark moon steps in your path*

Yes.

Yep, the Dark Moon does step onto our Path
Mine and Ranni's, out in space, far away from the world
Whats the Darkmoon going to do?
Nothing, thats what
No Gods, No Kings, only Man

>pitpussy x2
user, you've miscalculated tremendously.

>flat chest + wide hips
this artist knows

>It's going to do nothing because it told me that.
Remember if a stranger offers you candy you're not supposed to take it, kiddo. Children really should be banned from this board.

Imagine the handjobs though, no pussy could ever compare.

Cope and Seethe, just because your headcannon is that the moon is evil doesn't mean its actually backed up by things in game
Go back to worshiping your alien outer gods

In this case your penis is correct

Attached: 1649111510140.jpg (3307x3307, 2.67M)

>implying your dick is big enough to have 4 hands on it at once

well if I could cured Radahn and put him on the iron thro- I mean elden lord I would

Can you tell me anything at all about your moon God? We literally know nothing about it. The person fufiling it's will literally killed her own brother because she had obligations that came with being a princess demigod. You sold your soul for pussy, user, face it.

Same tbqh. Japs make a cure for their God aids and only allow you to offer it to useless whores.

>Can you tell me anything at all about your moon God? We literally know nothing about it.
Its not another Outer God from the stars, the Moons native to Erdworld

>You sold your soul for pussy, user, face it.
Ranni doesn't have a vagina because she's a doll. Seethe about waifu's all you want, Ranni's still the best option

>Ranni hater is literally homosexual
lmao

That's right son.

Attached: Armstrong.png (867x766, 563.08K)

>No Kings
Lol since when, she literally comes from a royal line.

of course

She literally had herself killed out of it.

You can't name a single Cairian King though, because there weren't any
Do you even pay attention to the game, or are you just reflexively trying to shit on Ranni?

Everything is Chaos. Recognize this fundamental truth and tear down the artificial boundaries between the self and all things. Let's heal this fractured world through the flames of frenzy.
The man from the land of reeds said: I have suffering because I have the self.
To return to Chaos is to refuse to play this pointless game of the gods. This is what it means to be Lordly. Being Lordly is putting oneself last, and in the end it will put you above everything.

Why can't I have an ending where I can become a mad, greedy, glutinous king who fucks all the barefoot albanuric female pussy I want and go to war with other races like Chad King Godfrey. I don't want to go to the stars to fuck a cold blooded doll and I don't care about the stupid golden order.

I wanted to fuck the blind chick and now all I have are burn marks and lost 2 bitches in the process.

>She says it's an age of darkness, loneliness, and uncertainty.
Basically, our world. She does NOT want to destroy the planet.

Waifufag schizos think the smurf queen is going to be setting up elections or something. Impressive levels of delusion.

>Its not another Outer God from the stars, the Moons native to Erdworld
Ah it's headcannon time. We literally know nothing about the moon. Please stop putting pussy on a pedestal.

>Ranni doesn't have a vagina because she's a doll. Seethe about waifu's all you want, Ranni's still the best option
Literally don't give a shit about waifus as I have an actual gf. The best options are either Goldmask or frenzied flames.

Another thread, another wave of seething

Attached: 163758652163.png (914x230, 35.99K)

Another thread, another bunch of idiots basing all their knowledge of endings around horrible translations.

I am the air you breathe
I am Ranni the Witch
I am a million years
I am Ranni the Witch

Attached: 14622456.jpg (1324x1690, 861.11K)

>Wanting to save someone that actually contributed towards society instead of a whore that's spends all day crying about how bad her Aids is makes you a homosexual.
hope she sees this post bro.

You mean the game with, Rennala QUEEN of the full moon?

>contributed towards society
By going to war?
Radahncucks need to get off their high horse and realize he's not Superman, he's the same as every demigod and went to war just like the rest of them

The absolute state of Anti-Ranni faggots
You got nothing, cope and seethe

the frenzy flame ending would be based as a wipe the slate clean kind of thing, but it's strongly implied the frenzy god is anti-life and will never allow new births and civilisations to flourish

>By going to war?
Yes by going to war... against the stars, and winning. You know the very same stars that have star monsters in them.

Attached: 1649353713648.jpg (1080x1318, 306.62K)

>Has been btfo
>No argument
Jej.

No, Radahn cuck, the shattering, that your precious Radahn was part of no matter how much you want to deny it
Also
>Muh stars
>When it's thanks to aliens that he knows gravity magic to begin with