Was this really necessary?

Was this really necessary?

Attached: 4545454.png (533x548, 366.71K)

only fa

>snoy exclusive
yup

I don't get it

>we want the american audience

He was portrayed as a complete moron that wanted everyone to just die. A delusional tranny that wont listen to reason and ends up fucking up everything is accurate.

>I've seen this guy more on Yea Forums than I have in-game
OBSESSED

Attached: 1541732627023.webm (1280x720, 1.68M)

yes and people will pay for it

There's something really cool about it. You don't see that design and culture in many video games. They did good with that.

>fan of this old whore also has taste shit enough to even play this garbage in the first place
Color me surprised.

:FeelsSpecialMan:

Having not played the game, I am assuming he is some minor NPC you meet somewhere in the very beginning of the game for a couple of minutes.

what game

Aloy's new game

Attached: 49279194784.jpg (467x452, 59.46K)

He's the leader of a tribe of plant worshipers. He literally thinks that his people should just roll over and die because that's what nature wants. He's also effeminate and ineffectual.

Pretty much. Dude gets like 5 minutes of screen time tops.

why is the modern west so cucked bros its sad to see our civilization come to this

Attached: Benjamin_West_005.jpg (1920x1280, 592.48K)

>we made her ugly on purposeā€¦..as a joke!

They are fairies dude. Stop being fucking weird.

They obviously wanted people's eyes to be drawn to that giant fucking nipple, which raises its own cohort of questions.

I actually thought it was another Geoff Keighley cameo in a game at first

Okay but how is that relevant? If he appeared in the game at all, that's a tacit endorsement from the devs and we shouldn't stand for that.

Aloy has fully modeled nipples beneath her outfits and you can clip into them in photo mode

Checking underneath female characters clothing is the first thing I do in every game with Photo Mode. I'm convinced that's the only reason it's there.

They patched those out

Endorsement for fucking what?

LET ME TELL YA SOMETHIN BROTHERS
THE FIRST THING YOU GOTTA REALIZE, IS THAT TRANNIES ARE MEN IN DRESSES. DON'T HATE ME 41%ers, HATE YOUR PARENTS FOR GIVING YOU XY CHROMOSOMES BECAUSE YOU CANT CHANGE THAT OR YOUR SMELL, MAN-HANDS AND YOUR LACK OF A UTERUS DUDE.

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU? IS IT BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL THE PRODUCT OF SINGLE MOTHERS? IS IT BECAUSE OF ALL THE PLASTIC IN THE WATER THESE DAYS?
DID YOU FORGET WHAT I TAUGHT YOU?

LITSEN UP ZOOMIE DUDES.... GO TO YOUR DAD OR OLDER BROTHER. ASK HIM. SAY
>"BROTHER, WHAT DID THE HULKSTER TEACH YOU ALL THOSE YEARS AGO WHEN YOU WERE JUST ONE OF THE MILLIONS OF LITTLE HULKAMANIACS BROTHER?"
AND BROTHERS, THEY WILL LOOK INTO YOUR LITTLE ZOOMIE EYES AND REPLY
>"LET ME TELL YA SOMETHIN LITTLE ZOOMIE DUDE, THE HULKSTER TAUGHT ME THE 3 DEMANDMENTS:
>1. SAY YER PRAYERS
>2. TAKE YER VITAMNS
>3. TRAIN HARD BROTHER"
NOW IT SEEMS LIKE EITHER YOU ZOOMIES DIDNT GET THE MESSAGE, OR NEVER EVEN HEARD IT MY DUDES.

1. YOU ZOOMIES ARE ALL ATHIESTS. YOU FORGOT ABOUT THE BIG MAN UP THERE, AND THE BIGGEST HULKAMANIAC OF THEM ALL.
HE HATES FAGS MAN, AND IF YOU LIKE TRANNIES, THATS WHAT YOU ARE BRAH.

2. HRT AND TRANNY PILLS ARE -NOT- VITAMINS, AND I'D GIVE EACH AND EVERY TRANNY THE BIG BOOT AND DROP THE LEG BROTHER. THEY ALL HAVE MENTAL ILLNESS MAN

3. TRAIN HARD. NOW WHEN I SAY TRAIN, I MEAN YOUR MIND AND MUSCLES BROTHER, NOT YOUR ANAL SPHINCTER OR DILATING YOUR AXE WOUND BRO.

SO HULKAMANIACS, LEARN FROM THE HULKSTER. STOP BEING GAY MAN.
YOU GOTTA PUT YOURSELF FIRST MAN, THEN A QUALITY WOMAN WILL COME AROUND. DON'T GO CHASING OR WORSHIPING THOTS OR MEN IN DRESSES BROTHER, BECAUSE IT WILL ONLY LEAD TO RUIN... AND IF POSSIBLE AVOID BLACKS AND JEWS TOO BROTHER - STICK TO YOUR OWN.
GOOD LUCK BROTHERS
- H H

Attached: HHH.gif (240x180, 581.59K)

based
unbased

this.. is the power.. of the ps5

Attached: 215122151.jpg (2048x2048, 475.86K)

They could've done anything and they chose to make a skinny fat fetal alcohol syndrome white guy wrapped in banana leaves with pepperoni nipple sticking out.

just fuck my shit up family

I mean, if he wasn't brought up in these threads so often, I'm sure the character would be forgotten by now. I don't think I've seen anyone talk about him aside from people who use the same tired image to start bait threads.

based thanks brother HH

Faggotry

What the fuck am I looking at here?

WOAH

Fuck, proof?

HH DUDE
- H H

Attached: jim-and.gif (220x165, 1.02M)

>J-JUST IGNORE IT DUDE IT'LL GO AWAY IF WE JUST IGNORE IT H-HAHA
kill yourself. the entire game is full of ugly monstrosities.

Attached: 1397347362946.jpg (1920x1080, 476.93K)

god he looks disgusting

This. it is completely irrelevant what his role is in the story, whether he's presented as pathetic or not. Adding him to the game at all was a mistake, because he looks bad. Dumb zoomer.

So you are too stupid to even read the posts you reply to. As expected.

groomer game

This is post-apocalyptic dystopia. Of course everyone will be racemixed ugly mutt goblin la creatura American.

>using GRAFIXS to make niggers even uglier
Thank you, western studios. Just what I wanted

>EXCUSE YOU!
>*flutters eyelids*
>IT'S JUST WATER WEIGHT
>*drops big mac*
>AAAAAHHHHHHHHH.....

Attached: images.jpg (177x285, 8.64K)

Did that black lady with the shredded abs make it into this game? She was hot.

nice 'cado, here's one of my own

Attached: 1.jpg (680x383, 30.62K)

God Nostalgia, I'm trying to remember this bitches name, did she EVER show her tits?

Attached: 1596316451814.jpg (963x1065, 474.58K)

>the game's narrative calling him a weak ugly pathetic piece of shit that should just die and doesn't deserve to die doesn't fit my narrative of the same
kill yourself retard

lol you are literally using leftist thought crime logic. It's the same shit they use to excuse removing statues.

>lifelike graphics
>use them to make ugly people
absolutely disgusting

>lol you are literally using leftist thought crime logic
And why is that a bad thing?

wait till you see THESE graphics

Attached: fdaMQi80Fq.webm (1282x722, 2.85M)

this normalizes a lot of satanic shit. games are made by satanists

she has an onlyfans now

These guys are like religious fanatics. They feel the need to expose their faith in everything they produce.

When you see him in motion it's really not bad at all.

>crime in progress
every fucking time

So let the game die lmao. By posting these threads, you're only bringing more attention to it. Most people have already beaten the game, discovered its MANY shortcomings, and have moved on. Seriously, any time I see this game get discussed anywhere but here, its usually
>WOW ALOY IS SO PRETTY
>MY GOD LOOK AT THESE DETAILS
Rarely does actual gameplay get discussed in a positive way.

I'm honestly glad to see the USA collapse in my lifetime.

jesus christ name?

What is it called, brother? Same name as her olden youtube days?

I fucking hate this company. Painted tribal tits are godly and never in any game.

Attached: post patch.jpg (3840x2160, 1.19M)

Does Nicado have a fiver or something? Can we pay him to do an Aloy cosplay?

I like the game a lot. I dont play open world games but I enjoyed all of the side quests. Laying traps is a ton of fun.

>NO PLEASE DONT POINT OUT SONY IS LEFTIST SJW CANCER PLEASE JUST IGNORE IT
no.
>b-but my redditors say they love it!
fucking kys

Attached: 1645292062316.jpg (675x675, 142.1K)

Her name was Miss Hannah Minx. Hope that helps you find something

She disappeared off the internet for a bit and now she's married and stays pretty quiet.
I believe she has a kid.

>Newfgas don't know about HannahMinx
Before all the Twitch/OnlyFans whores and thirsty fucking redditors and Discord degenerates, there was Hannah Minx and her cabal.

oh shit his bellybutton is trying to eat his shirt

I just don't understand the arms.

Pretty much, he is in one quick main quest and one side quest.

dude look like the kind of guy that kisses his dog on the mouth and eats mayo straight from the jar

I've been here since 03 you faggot, I'm just an old man and forgot.

Attached: 1601419644174.gif (597x785, 3.3M)

Numaledom

They really went out of their way to make the sex of this ogre undefined, didn't they? What a cancer.
Someone posted yesterday that straight men are disgusted to see men kissing, it is a disgust comparable to seeing maggots. When I see this character's face I feel a similar revulsion, I think the fact that the guys tried to make her tranny friendly made her repulsive on a visceral level for normal people,

prepatch for comparison (image is stitched)

Attached: file.png (850x981, 1.49M)

WHERE R MUH RAPARASHUNS
WHITE PEOPLE GIVE ME SHIT
RACIST WHITEY
YALL NEED TO FEED MY BABY
PAYPAL ME

So there shouldn't be bad guys in any game ever, because we don't want to endorse whatever they're doing?

Reminds me of Come and See.

sheeeeeit you rite

Attached: file.png (1605x1604, 2.84M)

>never in any game
pretty sure there's one in farcry 3 and 4

black people don't have hair like that

I think he gets brought up often because he was featured in a pre-release trailer and look at him, the guy makes a impression, a bad one, but more of one then Alloy does.

Personally i just care about the cute Machines.

Attached: Cute dog.jpg (1378x983, 336.07K)