Ok how the FUCK do I deal with this guy...

ok how the FUCK do I deal with this guy? I'm literally sending a max stats guy wearing the nothing there suit and he just rapes him in 3 seconds. LCorp Thread

Attached: CensoredCloseUp.png (257x282, 111.42K)

at work start this thing deals 90 sanity damage, so you need someone with lots of SP
after that, he deals black damage, so send people with maxed out prudence and black damage resistance gear to work on it

Literally just send in someone at level 5 with maxed out insight and black resistance

What I want to know is what it looks like

No you don't.

If you have le funny painting it can be helpful for one of your nuggets to recieve all the damage directed towards your strong nugget, remember to shield the affected nugget with black shields tho

This abnormality is meant to be a piss take at all of the SCPs out there whose description is just "It's a [Redacted] you when [Redacted] because it [Redacted] for [Redacted] and then [Redacted]."
So really, what it really is is left up to your imagination because being extremely vague about everything is "sooooo scary boooo".

get your best black resistant suit in there. If you have some method of SP restore try to activate it while the agent is in there.
I think people with low fortitude or temperance do better work with him but i cant remmeber. Agent has to be level 5 though.

>"When the work took less than 40 seconds to complete, the Qliphoth Counter lowered."
okay I'll send agent with 40 second work time
>Qliphoth counter decreases anyways and abnormality escapes
fuck you stop eating my clerks. I don't want to put up with MoSB's shit right now

Attached: 1620810810852.png (468x345, 226.43K)

wait mosb's counter lowers if work takes less than 40s?

Temperance helps too, higher success chance

>try to play this game because the trannies wouldn't shut the fuck up about it
>absolutely no gameplay everything has to be done a nigh identical order everytime in some specific way to win like some sort of shitty cartoon where the video games some random retarded arbitrary steps to get to the "next level".
>cringy anime tier shit story romcom tranny shit that's totally disconnected from the hypergore santanist shit (haha le juxtaposition xD)
I now completely agree with the Mod who keeps shiting on/banishing you retarded faggots.

I meant Meat Lantern there.

the fun is in discovering and dealing with the unknown
the game is not for you

Attached: bongbong going bongbong.gif (464x428, 1.66M)

the shield gun works during testing? that's fucking good to know

Attached: 1635542079616.jpg (1244x923, 114.83K)

No it doesn't, you use the painting of another world to redirect the damage your agent take to other agents, you use the bullet on the agent who is taking the damage because of the painting, bullets don't work during the work process

At this point you should have access to temperance 1 agents who should work on it without issues

I love this song

I would kill for it unironically

(you)

Attached: 1616050998203.png (342x366, 125.25K)

didn't ass

Attached: 1646871954613.png (1500x2000, 837.62K)

Its fun watching clerks going on rampage

My Bongbong looks weird.

Attached: 1636969407976.jpg (1182x1200, 221.77K)

Looks normal to me

Attached: 1624685400756.png (2607x2043, 2.68M)

she just manifested her EGO

Attached: f989d3605c81c8a69ae65ddd3e530b26.jpg (701x635, 64.47K)

Giygas was a mistake

nahobongbeano...

Attached: 1637182079037.png (525x720, 122.24K)

enjoy beating the game twcie just to get the "real ending."

wake me up when we get some Limbus news tomorrow

The blasphemous might...

Attached: smtv bongbogn.jpg (1920x1080, 296.95K)

So sad that Carmen died of Limbus...

Who's Bongbong?

My wife Laetitia...

Hokma balls

My employees won’t stop killings themselves???

post your abnormalities list

Nice bait.

Attached: 1596593398900.gif (723x1381, 1.47M)

Newbie here, started playing recently and i have two questions, can i transfer my save file from the pirated version to the steam one? And can i beat the game without resetting to day 1?

Anyone here got the wonderlab mod? Also, any other mod that adds cool abnormalities?

Attached: 1634717072724.png (521x505, 85.32K)

>move
If you have the same file structure on the pirated copy, probably
>without resetting
Technically yes, but in practice no. You'll fuck up badly and you need 100% abno completion anyway. A lot of stuff carries over however, so the reset will go by super fast

>can i transfer my save file from the pirated version to the steam one?
I remember that some user did that.
As long as it's not the legacy version you can
>And can i beat the game without resetting to day 1?
You could try.
Nah.

Attached: 1637294583960.png (950x798, 996.53K)

So you either look up instructions on how to deal with new enemies or you spend time on trial and error until you correctly guess the arbitrary solution.

im assuming you can since the steam version also has a folder where the save file is

Are there any good lobocorp fangames yet?

>Limbus could have been SMT/EO/And Darkest Dungeon kino
If only if Director didn’t follow the Nasupill so hard now we’re in the eternal Swimsuit banner land with shit like Bunnysuit Outis or Cow Rodan

Attached: 97A2B763-3806-4D16-8C30-7D7A443EED2F.gif (225x255, 2.41M)

Does this kid who loves ocean picture books have the saddest backstory?

The thing is there's few solution for each encounter. Yes, even WN.

Attached: 1569442654258.jpg (1200x1800, 856.7K)

Fan stuff: yes
Fan Mods in other games: Yes
Actual Fangames?: Not to my knowledge

No
>you spend time on trial and error until you correctly guess the arbitrary solution.
Always, with no question.
If you look it up then you rob yourself of feelings of iritation

Wikifag here, I too loathed poking everything with a stick until it was happy. Eyebox made me snap. With that in mind, I still found a tremendous amount of fun from dealing with the micromanagement. Because you only have to discover what work type they like once, but having them in your facility and how they can often affect each other's containtment is a battle within itself.

Alright thanks for the input, going to keep on managing. One last question, when should i reset? When abnos start breaching one after another?

When you have a few suppressions under your belt and feel like you can't go any further with your shit nuggets and a nightmare of a facility
Or when you get the Train

>rewatch the Limbus Trailer
>aong really grew on me
>still cant change the fact ita fucking gacha
Still LAMENT
Such mix feelings

Attached: 1648570015736.jpg (236x227, 9.06K)

>LCorp thread
Just put it in the subject lazy fuck.

Censored never gives me issues. Nothing There on the other hand, when he breaches I seem to be unable to do anything but watch him rip the rectums out of my entire facility one by one.

>This abnormality is meant to be [literal wall of headcanon interpretations]

>Censored never gives me issues
Because you always have your level 5's waiting in front of his door when he escapes. If he gets even 1 corpse it's a gg restart usually. 2 and it's 100% over.

is the LC gacha already out?

Not yet.

That's not true at all, if you give one employee MoSB ego suit he can literally face tank it forever

It's not fair man, I can't see this going well for them at all honestly

Attached: 20220406_201050.jpg (1000x1520, 108.63K)

Yeah, I never said it was hard to contain. The danger is when he makes babies.
Everyone will instantly go insane.

What does your image have to do with your post?

Attached: 1574056689276.png (318x305, 18.62K)