Seriously?

Seriously?

Attached: 1620411907229.png (528x449, 338.16K)

this is what atheism does to your brain

BASED
Vaccines save lives, the coronavirus 'Vaccine' is actually an inoculation as it doesn't meet the criteria for a vaccine.
They're unintentionally dabbing on the 'Vaccine'".

Thanks refunded the game. I want to play a game and not be forced to read political opinions from trans devs.

What's the problem, chud? You're not an anti-vax flat earther retard are you?

Attached: 1611962846239.jpg (225x225, 8.87K)

Even gearbox knows that the only way to cure trannies is via shotgun

Videogames will be Larry Fink approved and you will be happy.

Yes I am. What are you gonna do about it? Post some faggy little meme pictures in between cleaning the blood out of your fetid, fecal matter infected fupa?

sorry but covid is over since the ukraine war is now the bigger scare

dont care i still like some of the flavor text thats just "how do you do kids"
covid was over the moment they turned the water fountains back on

Attached: file.png (460x527, 263.46K)

I hate Gearbox and Randy Pitchford so much

It'll never be over, especially now that nine new different "symptoms" now mean you have it.
Symptoms like "feeling sick" and "breathing".

Even if you don`t think there was enough research for the covid vaccine you can`t deny vaccines in general do in fact save lives.

seems like a land of the free issue, here they cancelled every mask mandate and proof of vaccine requirements

Even if you don`t think there was enough research for the covid vaccine you can`t deny vaccines in general do in fact save lives.

I hate Gearbox and Randy Pitchford so much

>he's an anti-vaxxer
you'll be dead soon enough

Attached: 1637177822150.jpg (500x500, 41.6K)

no way

They don't.

sorry but covid is over since the ukraine war is now the bigger scare

COVID is over, we're on the war in Ukraine now

>didnt take it
>got covid
>48 hours of mild chest tightness
>no symptoms a year later
when am I free of the nightmare

Maybe I’m just too old but I have never understood what’s so funny about the “haha x go brrr” shit
Like what’s the joke?

Attached: 1528569840560.jpg (720x720, 55.81K)

So what stopped polio?

Videogames will be Larry Fink approved and you will be happy.

schizo shit reaching the mainstream like flat earth retardation might just be the worst thing to have ever happened to the internet

Attached: next kofxv character reveal.gif (240x300, 839.71K)

It's a reddit "joke". There's no humor, it's just about repeating the thing.

I got coronavirus (don't know why people use the other name, it sounds retarded) and did not get the vaccine, I was totally fine. Both my mother and my sister got the vaccine, and still got it just as bad as everyone. At best it's a placebo.

Imagine buying redditlands and being shocked by the god awful writing

Attached: 1633072595381.gif (360x216, 287.44K)

first-world living conditions

>/pol/fags BTFO constantly.

Attached: 1649311874823.jpg (738x960, 241.41K)

seems like a land of the free issue, here they cancelled every mask mandate and proof of vaccine requirements

>accidentally funnier than 90% of the "jokes" they've written since BL1

maybe its different for everyone because i got covid and thought i was fucking dying. couldnt sleep, couldnt eat, i couldnt even stand and barely made it to the hospital. i wouldnt wish how i felt on anyone. that said i still didnt get the shot because apparently getting the virus is just as good but fuck man

Vaccines have saved lives. that's just reality. aren't you glad you can't get small pox and aren't walking around with polio Yea Forums?

It's basically the same as the chad saying yes meme, person enjoying x while someone complains x is bad
>all ryu does is throw projectiles
>haha haduken go brrr

(OP)
>/pol/fags BTFO constantly.

imagine needing a vaccine
how weak is your body pussy lmao

What about tetanus?

The covid one wasn't an ordinary vaccination. It was tampered with by some very twisted people.

Not being able to sleep because you can't breath is awful.

>because apparently getting the virus is just as good
Yeah? That shouldn't be confusing. That's exactly how vaccines functioned until they changed the definition to include the untested gene therapy. Vaccines teach your body to respond to a virus by putting it in your body so you learn how to fight it. Your body does the same thing if it fights off an infection naturally.

I never said Covid and neither did the game.

I believe the Earth is pear shaped, like Black science man told me.

god i hope the schizos are right and covid annihilates 6 billion people

You have a strong body pussy, user?

>no joke here
oh?
fitting that the only time borderlands is funny is when it's not trying to be

Attached: 1645489293859.jpg (737x639, 47.78K)

my body pussy is stronger than you

Not being able to sleep because you can't breath is awful.

Can you show us your strong body pussy?

Yes, so please lose weight to prevent sleep apnea.

you expect something other than cringe from basedderlands devs?

Who do they put those message for? It's for pro vaccine people because they are already pro vaccine and it's not for anti vaxxers, unless the only purpose is to annoy them

May I see it?

Attached: images.jpg (232x217, 5.55K)

i've been going to clubs and concerts where i live, seems like americans are just retarded

What's the problem, chud? You're not an anti-vax flat earther retard are you?

Attached: 1649310937437s.jpg (125x125, 2.75K)

Nice try, leftypol. *checks script* sorry but covid is over since the ukraine war is the bigger scare

yes if you subscribe to my onlyfans

Flat Earth is fucking lame, its all about Hollow Earth

>the cure is death
What did they mean by this?

Yeah, but does the rifle heal or kill?

you expect something other than cringe from basedderlands devs?

The anti vaxer movement is older than 2020 and it has caused outbreaks of measles and mumps in places where it was thought to be eradicated. Anti vaxers were also in majority that inmature asshole that goes out of their way to do the opposite of what they're told to do and you literally have to manipulate them and use reverse psychology on them.

>a supposed adult wrote all that shit
jesus fuck i hope someone nukes us

>he's an anti-vaxxer
you'll be dead soon enough

Attached: 1649311623628s.jpg (125x125, 2.86K)

I unironically don't even see any cringe in Borderlands and can't even understand why it's cringe. Am I in sync with their writers?

It's true. Also nowhere in the description does it say anything about covid specifically. Generally vaccinations are what allowed for the modern society in the first place.

maybe its different for everyone because i got covid and thought i was fucking dying. couldnt sleep, couldnt eat, i couldnt even stand and barely made it to the hospital. i wouldnt wish how i felt on anyone. that said i still didnt get the shot because apparently getting the virus is just as good but fuck man

>the vax gave user dementia
many such cases

Your script machine broke, guys. Might want to get that fixed.

You have a strong body pussy, user?

nigga really just copy asted my entire fucking post. can you people not be schizos for 5 minutes

You're just having fun. Ignore Yea Forums and play whatever you want ffs.

Ice cream? I love ice cream!

>Borderlands has annoying cringe writing
What is this, Borderlands 5? You should know that by now.

You guys have been saying this for a while now.

It's just a retard that thinks derailing a thread he doesn't like is some kind of own, the loser is doing it manually, imagine how fucking pathetic he is.

It's still kinda fucky to think about how being pro- or anti-vax went from being "joking about antivaxxers getting their kids killed" to an actual semi-legit political discussion.

Attached: 1519600612344.png (254x269, 15.83K)

Russian politic died from Corona after 7 vaccine shots

Attached: 16493128585178659479599833105407.jpg (1920x1081, 259.23K)

i know but the gameplay is actually fun. the gun animations look and feel so much better and the skills are cool. it just sucks everything always has to have a shit politics and cringe taint all over it.
Imagine Star Trek today with the creative and techinal abilities of modern special effects. Imagine if we had that AND interesting writing and characters that weren't all black trannies.
I guess you can't have your cake and eat it too. Everything has a price.

Attached: 1641481383580.png (500x571, 192.95K)

This shit gotta go nbs