So it was a flop?

So it was a flop?

Attached: 1649298708445.jpg (1189x659, 43.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CrackWatch/comments/spk4i2/this_is_going_to_be_a_lot_of_us_soon/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: pain-in-ear-when-swallowing.jpg (1100x716, 71.82K)

Valve cucks btfo'd lol

Orders still backed up all the way to 2023

No, valve continues to position themselves and strengthen linux/proton against the coming windows apocalypse

the point of it isn't to make money, just like with steam machines

I'm enjoying mine.

Attached: 2022-04-06 23.21.18.jpg (4032x3024, 3.39M)

>ramadan
Not white, doesn't count

That is apparently for a game called Wingspan, which I don't remember buying so I'm assuming it was in a bundle.

>valve won't let me remove games from bundles from my account without removing the entire bundle
I hate it!

>coming windows apocalypse
please tell me more

>Valve specifically gives Reviewers and Journalists a version with a better, more expensive, fan so none of them realise how fucking loud and shitty the actual console is
If anyone else had done that it would have been a scandal.

but you can? not that it means anything. you can go through the support pages to "delete" a game from your account which does nothing more than hide it from your main library so you can restore it later.

No you can permanently remove games from your account
But if they're part of a bundle you have to remove the whole bundle

it wasnt. it sold well.
and its the biggest thing every yet since the previous iterations
reddit.com/r/CrackWatch/comments/spk4i2/this_is_going_to_be_a_lot_of_us_soon/

Attached: 1627490625850.png (995x1069, 91K)

Here's how Valve hardware is:
>interesting idea
>decent but ultimately not better than just playing a PC
>they sell every single one
>everyone forgets about it in 2 years

>time travelers
>flop

Attached: half_life_2_corona_3.jpg (499x720, 130.73K)

>cringe atheist who denies the wisdom of allah is too retarded to comprehend the steam chadeck
many such cases!

>the wisdom of allah
Which part? The blowing yourself up to kill as many people as possible one or the keeping your country in the bronze age and forcing other countries back into it one?

I just got my 64GB one.
Mostly plan on using it as an emulation machine.

Was going back and forth on confirming the purchase though, and the following still has me a bit hesitant on keeping it:
-Fan is audible and will run even when not gaming
-Its still rather bulky for something you have to hold up constantly.
-The certified compatible Steam Library is disturbingly barren (though several unknown games I've tried have all worked so far)
-Android phones are getting better and better at emulating, Xbox Controller with a phone clip is likely a smarter plan

Only the fan bothers me in that list, got the 512gb one batch 2 (apparently the worst batch)
Not because it's loud but because it makes a high pitched sound
Doesn't bother me if the game sound is up, but if it's low it annoys me
Bought noise cancelling headphones because of it, now I'm satisfied

>Bought noise cancelling headphones because of it, now I'm satisfied
b-but the FWEEEEEEEEEE you can't just use headphones!

Wearing headphones makes me look even younger than I am so it's a nice bonus, zoomer boipussy here I come

Attached: 2131.png (1182x674, 767.32K)

>oooooh looks like they're out of steam decks! it's a flop bros, it's over. they sold so many of them they ran out and now have to make more. oof!

i will not buy it until it release a version with better bottom location, less size, avaiable in latam and less FWEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE

Nobody asked

but it should as valve is losing sales potential. Latam will love an console/pc like this bcuz they pirate every game and like steam for being cheap.

>less size
if you stop drinking onions this would'nt be an issue

It looks amazing as basically a smaller laptop. Good for if you wanna go to a friends house and play PC games. Too bad I have no friends so there is no reason to get one.

Q2 here. Haven’t received any mail yet, but I don’t want to miss the 2 day window. Will they notify me by mail only or can I see when mine’s up for up grab in steam as well? That would simplify things.

Are the fans really that bad? my turn is for the second bulk but I am starting to regret it

bruh steamdeck as an handheld sucks in portability. Even switch with a big size are more portable than this.

>latam
lol
LOL
the next model will be north america/european union only again

ok less money 4 gaben

You should get a notification in Steam itself on both the desktop client and mobile app iirc

Will be waiting for Nips' reaction.

>too big
>too roud
>switch is superior handherd

but the deck can play koikatsu...

yes because not letting women be whores and not letting jewish men rape children is living in the bronze age

It is, and it's a good thing. After all, Valve screwed over the Artifact fanbase by cancelling the Artifact 2.0 beta without even allowing users to invite friends like they said they would in January 2021 and does not deserve your financial support for these gross consumer-unfriendly practices.

>can play h-games
>can play VNs
>can do a PC lan party without bringing your bulky laptop

I might be getting my email monday. I just want to know where the non-steam games guide is. Like, there has to be some gayass reddit thread that has a qrd for every emulator

o fuk

Sooner or later they'll stop the support for 10 and 11 is shit and will also ask for more stuff from you in the future.
Those 2 will result in one of the biggest migration ever to the linux os. Most of the people will stick to stuff to stuff like mint/kali/tails/unbuntu, manjaro maybe too while some would use ones not so known. Maybe when that happens they'll repair steam os too lmao

This released maybe a year prematurely. The thing is simply too big. It's not comfortable being in bed playing it due to its sheer siz resulting in an awkward grip where you can't reach all the buttons. The fans are unacceptable with the wheeze sound. It just prompts me to put speakers on maximum because otherwise I get a headache. And lastly, the battery life at full power draw is mere 1.5 hours and charging takes a couple of hours. What's funny is that the things handhelds usually are shit at (performance, input methods) is where Steam Deck is an absolute champ.

So yeah, a bit premature on the market. Another year of revisions should result in the greatest handheld ever. They need to make it smaller, make the fans more quiet and also increase battery life (which can be done by moving chip to 5nm nodes and optimizing system power draw).

With that said, it's extremely cool playing a game like Ace 7 on a handheld at 60 fps.

Attached: 502500_screenshots_20220407064753_1.jpg (1280x800, 153.77K)

i was thinking about selling my cs go skins to get it, is it worth user? i have switch too but that shit is garbage im afraid will be the same thing

Also another plus is that most games actually just werk on Steam. I thought Proton was going to be messy but most of the time I forget I'm even on a different OS. Even unverified games tend to work great.

pre-ordering is $5, do that and if you wind up short handed when your email shows up, $5 shouldn't be too difficult to consider a loss

This. Only game that didnt work was bloodwash but I trust it will work with another proton
Its also great for those games trapped in ps360. Been playing Tales of Xillia on my bed

People who are buying at launch are literally fucking stupid, Gabe said they are already working on a second version that fixes all the issues people are having.

It might not arrive like in 4 years

Muslim men rape children all the time
Since women have to be hidden they rape little boys because those can be found in public and nobody checks up on them
You're retarded and you live in some retard fairy tale you spin up in your head

>0 people buying at launch
>Gabe never planned to make a second version
idiot troll.

Surprising its pretty comfortable to hold. I thought it would be worse
>The fans are unacceptable with the wheeze sound. It
There are 2 fans. Ones with the wheeze and others where the fans are different so it barely sounds. Unfortunately I got the one that sounds and yes, it cant break your ears. Considering a RMA because this tiny detail is annoying. A shame because I really love how the games work surprisingly good here

>Are the fans really that bad?
i dunno, ive played a few graphic intensive games on it and the fan noise is definitely noticeable but i hardly call it annoying.
if youve ever used a laptop before, its really no different than that.
if you were expecting the device to not have an audible fan noise at all, then youre pretty fucking retarded.

There are 2 versions: one with the high pitch noise and another one without it. I lost the lottery and yeah, its pretty annoying.
Valve already contacted a fan company or some shit so I hope it can get solved

Fans noise is not the problem. It's some high zoom

>Weeks after released
>shitposting about comparing it with laptop but goes silence when asked about the one with the same price point
>Shitposting about chink handheld then goes silence after pointed out about the price and mediocre battery and performance
>now the only shitposting left is about fans that not a single person post a video about it.
This is kinda sad.

Attached: 1251837458709.jpg (286x331, 13.08K)

Have you tried lying in bed while playing? I found it to be very uncomfortable grip. Sitting on a sofa works though.

Yeah I might RMA it aswell, I'm just waiting for some more objective results so I can justify the RMA to Valve.

It depends on your own needs. As a handheld device, it's extremely capable of playing a wide variety of games. However as a handheld device, it struggles as a truly portable system. With a bit thinner body and better battery life, you'd have a really good handheld. Right now, it's sort of sort of just there.

I did, I was playing Monkey Island, Samsara Room and Broken Sword. Surprisingly I find it comfortable in bed.
>Yeah I might RMA it aswell, I'm just waiting for some more objective results so I can justify the RMA to Valve.
Me too, besides I dont want to risk to get another noisy one. So far I'll wait to see if this fans thing can be solved

Hmm maybe those games are more appropriate to play in bed. I was playing GG Strive and Apex.

Attached: GG Strive.jpg (1280x800, 294.74K)

The high pitch is only audible if you're younger than 16, that's why only people on reddit and Yea Forums complain about it, but nobody who got a dev kit or a review unit did.

No but there will never be updated steam deck

He also said the size would also be the same with the 2nd gen so there should be no substantial difference between the two. The big difference would be battery capacity and I reckon Deck 1 and 2's battery are swappable.