Ahegao Academy

Thoughts on it? I don't really like VNs

Attached: ahegao academy.jpg (1024x576, 197.6K)

IT'S OVER

>another attempt at eceleb gossip thread

I like your strategy OP, but I doubt you'll make it past half an hour.
Also fuck Paige, she made her gremlin husband leave the country because some guy said mean things to her in French "for no reason at all guys, he just came at me and I dindu nuffin"

What do you mean? We're discussing the VN Ahegao Academy.

anyone with life experiance find these sorts of stories as very very unrealistic

matt is a faggot and woolie is a nigger. There end this gay thread already

Attached: 1629387142165.jpg (836x618, 68.31K)

>>m-mods they are breaking the rules!

>needing to gossip like women

Matt won.

Yeah, sure but what do you think about the game? How does it compare to Umineko?

You want me to suck your dick like a woman ;-)?

>We actually live in the timeline where Matt won
You all doubted him and shat on him for years
True underdog story

>>needing to tattle like a lil bitch

>Twitter gaslit Pat so much that he actually thinks it's a nice place to stay in unlike that hateful and intolerant Canada

twitter has been catastrophic for these people

He found a format that's bland and scripted enough that people can't bully him, I guess.

Where is the new part Plague? Dont you dare go to Leydell level 300

Those self aware "aren't VNs and japanese culture so cringe, fellas?" games are dozen times worse than the real thing.

He still lives in Canada

Wait pat left Canuck land? Where did he go to and why did someone insult the roastie

yep

>being this emotional

He's in BC now. He left because Paige got upset at her 80 year neighbor talking shit to her.

says the guy whos pissy about a thread being against the rules in this shithole?
ok bud

umineko is a 10/10 golden masterpiece when compared against ahegao academy and I don't even particularly like umineko all that much as far as VN's go but it should give you an idea of how shit ahegao is.

Attached: 1641856545683.png (500x500, 37.82K)

french people are like that though

The final redpill is that none of these people are good.
Plague's okay.

I still think he's a 7 year old faggot I the body of a drunk and fat 40 year old, but honestly if I had the opportunity to live off of Italian family money by dickin their goblin offspring every once in a while I would absolutely take it.

Plauge is ok and even he is effected by the twitter mindvirus

>He's in BC now.
LMFAO

>still angrily replying to me

Take a few minutes to look at the shit she says online and then tell me that she was honest about it being unprovoked and not because she let's her dog shit on the guy's property out of spite.

ah fuck dude it sounds like you won and arent actually gay as hell, damn

they moved across the country because of their stupid fucking dog?

almost certainly

This. I need more Plague of background noise in my life.

i knew they were mindbroken retards so i shouldnt be surprised and yet here i am, surprised at how retarded this is

and that's a good thing

>all these people thinking he left Canada
>all these people thinking that he lived in Canada in the first place
Quebec is literally just a prank that Canada pulled to make the most inhospitable province possible in order to turn away undesirables

Lets finish it for good
Matt > Pat > Liam > Woolie

No it's because Paige couldn't deal with French Canadians, and because someone was mean to the heckin woofer.
The dog is a good analogy for Pat, it's also fat and loud and built to die quickly.

>woolie is a nigger
Pfffft, you wish, Woolie.

black lives matter happening immediately gave woolie the biggest ego boner in the world

BC?

What do you mean?

in her defence french canadians are the worst cunts on the planet

Matt>Woolie=Liam>Pat

You probably deserve to have people be cunts to you.

>ironic weeb e-celeb shit
Go back.

i dont know which of the 4 has the worst politics but liam is the least known so its probably him. pat 'trans kids should be protected' is a little bit of a prooooblem

British Columbia.

you sound french canadian, im sorry

Wouldn't you rather suck Woolie's throbbing fat BBC while Par watches?

>
Not that user, but youve clearly never met a quebequois before.

British Columbia, the most Western province and home to a shitton of chinks.

You haven't met actual French then.

>Woolie is the epitome of a poser, turns away mainstream casuals and real enthusiasts alike, plays the worst games in the worst ways that no one wants to see, Minh and Lil V are even more uncharismatic than he is, total weight around Reggie's neck including exposing him as a giantessfag
>Pat is full on retarded pissbaby, literally can't go outside, gelatinous MMO player addicted to Twitter, heart will explode upon drinking his 3,000th redbull
>Matt fucking won

Attached: 1649271484316.jpg (740x566, 38.53K)

Fuck what did I miss? Is Castle Super Beast over?

Pat got married months ago without telling what is basically his employer and supposed friend, and moved to the other side of the country so has even more of an excuse to not pay attention to the podcast.

No it's just getting progressively shittier and Woolie is being a shithead over his viewers telling him what to play.

>Pat is supposedly Woolie's friend
>Moves to the exact opposite side of the country without telling him
>Got married and kept it a secret from him

Like Woolie will never see Pat in person again for the rest of his life and Pat literally bounced and never said goodbye as "a joke"

face to face sure is over

Fucking hell. Woolie got FILTERED by the story of 13 Sentinels because he wanted always to be 5 seconds ahead of the story, only for the game to pull the rug under him and wanted to insert his headcanon into the game by stopping for 30 minutes every half sentence to theorycraft. Also REFUSING to trust the story, even if the game MULTIPLE times showed it never lied and never had a plot hole.

That is insane, I guess I should never be surprised that Pat finds a way to continue to be a shitty person

Attached: 1648607689985.jpg (1024x1019, 92.58K)

Paige is also like some weird VTuber now even though she literally never streams cause she's super sick from her White Woman AIDS disease, meanwhile IronMouse is literally a bedridden bubblegirl and managed to become Twitch's #1 girl from a subathon

Woolie can't watch a story or follow a theme to save his life

Woolie still has Reggie and Minh. Fuck V.

Based V hater

Minh is an anchor around Woolie and Woolie is revealing himself to be an anchor around Reggie, and it's becoming much more apparent that Reggie is way more likeable and interesting than Woolie.

Does Pat have any friends anymore other than Woolie? He spends all day indoors with Paige, other than that I know he does FFXIV stuff with discord people, but he alienates everyone from his life. Matt and Liam hate him. Supereyepatchwolf hates him for some reason and those are like the only creators he ever collaborated with. I remember he was gonna collab with BroTeamPill but got all pissy after Brote maid the mohammed video

I like V, he wasn't afraid to talk shit back to Woolie and he stopped him from making Star Wars take 60 extra parts because of Woolie's need to scratch every corner for hidden items.

however I will praise him ONCE for railroading Woolie in KOTOR 2. Otherwise we would still be on the LP since Woolie gets lost in linear corridors.

I don't understand how that man functions. He can't follow stories, everything has to be related to FGC terminology for him to understand and RACISM YE YE YE YEAH LET'S GO when two different species talk EVERYTIME.

He's got that retard tester brain where he's like a lemming and just runs into walls all day

So what happened to Pat's house? How did he afford the move? Isn't Vancouver supposed to be FUCK YOU expensive tier?

That is wild and not in a good way at all, JESUS. That is up there with some of the shittiest things you could do to your "friend" whom you share a brand that you make money off of.

Woolie choose the wrong friend to go with in the breakup.

It's simple. Woolie is the ultimate midwit. Too smart to be dumb but too dumb to realize he's not smart enough

All his friends are online twitter people. He used to talk about mah pal fuggins but he stopped being around years ago.

He'll probably still pay off the mortgage for the rest of his life :-)

Realistically Woolie couldn't have chosen Matt during the break up, no matter how obvious it is in retrospect especially considering him and Matt were originally friends unlike Pat. But Matt still lives in Montreal so I anticipate them reaching out to each other.

I mean. He could at least not stop mid sentence or even mid paragraph during a cutscene to theory craft only to be BTFO'd every time.

Pat makes a fuckton of money a year. If I recall those twitch financial leaks had him making like 300k a year

Pat is basically the WWWyzzerddd from ATHF

>300k is a lot
user...

Woolie was also good friends with Pat during university. Woolie was the common link between Mat and Pat.

Woah wait Supereyepatchwolf hates him too?

No clue. There was some tweet where someone asked if he and Pat were gonna do something together and he went "Read the room" and it stopped there

I make 40k in euros and I'm doing pretty well that I can comfortably save up a third of my money and go on vacation twice a year. Are expenses that high in Canada?

It's just shitposting user if you aren't making 7 digits you're a poorfag

user...Eyepatchwolf got into an actual fight with him and Pat sued him or whatever

>Nobody knows what's going on
>UHHH READ THE ROOM BRO

Unironically why are twitter lefties like this? It's so autistic