Radahn patiently waits for Malenia to put her arm back on. Too honorable to fight an opponent who can’t fight back

>Radahn patiently waits for Malenia to put her arm back on. Too honorable to fight an opponent who can’t fight back
>According to Millicent, Malenia was inferior to Radahn in every possible way and had to throw her pride away and rely on a God’s power to barely match Radahn’s might….while Radahn was using only a small portion of his power because he was focused on keeping the stars away from Earth with his gravity magic

Why do some people believe Malenia and Radahn were equals when NPCs clearly tell you Radahn is far more powerful?

Attached: 60F367EA-3D67-42AC-99A2-DFB25B7F5E06.jpg (1280x720, 59.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/polls/GJn4GrqrQyz
youtube.com/watch?v=kFgImJnwCU8
youtube.com/watch?v=ET4Ac6gG0dg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because they are attention-starved simps who thirst after anything vaguely female that they see, digital or not

Attached: 1649219489314.jpg (990x1654, 151.55K)

CHOOSE

RADAHN OR MALENIA

strawpoll.com/polls/GJn4GrqrQyz

FIRST TO PASS 500 VOTES WILL BE FOREVER SEEN AS THE SUPERIOR ON THIS BOARD

Attached: __starscourge_radahn_elden_ring_drawn_by_eureka1812__c89eb6b3c6ad1a380401edabe77718f3.jpg (1440x2000, 476.74K)

>Malenia won! (had to be carried back home and sat by a tree for the rest of time)
>Radahn won! (went insane and had to be put down by his boys)
I'll tell you who won: whoever wasn't there at the time. Those dipshits took each other out.

Never understood why Malenia calls herself undefeated. Must've been real in her head. Certified woman moment.

Women are inferior to men.

>The one who never recovered from their fight is obviously superior
idgi

Yeah, Malenia got fucking cucked by Mohg and their only way to cope was to go to sleep in a tree like a fucking loser instead of actually doing something

don't forget
>Radahn even fighting her hand to hand is him being honorable. As shown in his 2nd phase he can fly around and he could just kill her from the air
poor guy never expected his little sister to unleash the rot she claimed to hate so much

Attached: er radahn gigachad.jpg (492x910, 63.55K)

>FIRST TO PASS 500 VOTES WILL BE FOREVER SEEN AS THE SUPERIOR ON THIS BOARD
>
hours ago it already reached more than 500

Attached: maleniasisters.......png (868x526, 23.75K)

Nigga the game pretty much spell it for you
>Radahn won the duel
>Malenia won the battle
>Both lose the war
Thus Radahn's minion claimed him as the Mightiest Demigod is not wrong and Malenia claimed she never know defeat is technically not wrong as well.

>Went insane
>Never forgot his duty, still keeps the stars far away to this day
>Still has enough humanity to use gravity magic to not hurt his horse

What’s Malenia up to these days? Oh, right, being the god of rot’s onahole

radahn is already well past 500
guess that settles it lol

Attached: 1648723702846.jpg (1024x1020, 155.17K)

Maliketh beats both of them.

A dog should know his place.

I bet Rykard with Blasphemous Claw could have beaten him.

Lorewise, I would say Rykard will probably beat everyone if our Tanish did not beat him first.

he was only "feared" because for a long time he was the only person able to use the rune of death, and he only got that because he was Marika's top simp. Without the death rune he's weak as you see in his beast clergyman form

She's not a mindbroken animal that has been reduced to devouring her own troops through lack of brain function.

>top simp
He was literally her brother, and not in the Miquella and Malenia way

first morgott, then try kneel

Attached: 12.jpg (1945x1090, 243.99K)

General Radahn is the best. I hate the nerfs. He should’ve been even harder to begin with

>brother
translation error, he's a "like a brother" in the same way Blaidd and Ranni are, the dogs are created to serve Empyreans by the Two Fingers

Radahn? Optional = ALIVE
Morgott? Not optional = DEAD

Radahn? Malenia? Morgott? You mean those who cower in fear of Maliketh.. Marika's black blade

Attached: basado.png (905x112, 109.51K)

Regardless, I wouldn't call him a simp. I feel like that word has most of its meaning at this point.

No memes aside this probably happened in the first defense of Leyndell and the first time Morgott show himself
>The first defense of Leyndell, Radagon's kid vs The Golden lineage
>Radagon's kid won but the alliance was break due to Mohg's plan
Morgott and Mohg probably work together and quelled Radagon's jid out of Leyndellthus Morgott never called Mohg a traitor and he probably never know that Mohg is Lord of Blood as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=kFgImJnwCU8
ENTER

>Canonically it took the tarnished that would become Elden Lord plus an assortment of the mightest warriors of the land to take down Radahn at his weakest
>Said tarnished later on beats Malenia at her best, by himself

Radahn is clearly stronger, but Malenia has the power of the Rot Goddess to bring mutual destruction

It's lame how the frenzied flame/Vyke feels so much like an afterthought despite being literally on the cover of the game, even the main focus in magazine covers

Attached: 1648741419617.jpg (800x522, 91.45K)

>tranny headcanon
>more tranny headcanon
Upvoted. I too love ebin horserino dude!

>More DBZ power tranny rankings

>First Defense of Leyndell
>Literally says dragon Gransax
You can't read can you?

>Jobs to MARGRIT, not even Morgott
>Jobs to Malenia
>Can't break into Stormveil
>Gets stuffed into a fucking jar
SAY IT WITH ME:
STARJOBBER KEKDAHN

Attached: 1649212247229.png (1843x1235, 3.88M)

Said Malenia the tranny

Rennala: 162
Godrick: 287
Malenia: 650
Morgott: 1,820
Godfrey: 4,280
Radahn: 140,000

>Omenfag headcanon
Back into the sewers you go

not this shit again. yes Radahn did fought honorably but it is arguably his biggest weakness. Malenia did what she had to do

>It's not Radahn
We're approaching cope levels that shouldn't be possible.

>The First Defense of Leyndell A sovereign alliance rots from within Traces yet remain of bloody conspiracy
The Nips version made it clear in the "bloody conspiracy" part that it was Mohg so this so called first "Defense of Leyndell" happened after the shattering and yes, I know about Gransax and Godwyn.

>Omenfags
It was Maleniasimps, you Radahncuck. We MorgottChad never shit on you.

OOGA BOOGA BOOGA

Attached: Omenkiller.jpg (982x1625, 2.07M)

>First Defense of Leyndell
Was this Godrick?

Either Godrick or Godefroy. I'm leaning towards the latter.
How many falseflags are there?
Besides, I'm a Rykardchad

cant wait for the netflix anime to clear all the confusion as to what happened when shit hit the fan

Radahn was more powerful
Malenia was more deadly
Which is more important is up to you

Attached: big thinkin.jpg (1200x1630, 1.07M)

>Was this Godrick?
No idea. All we know is Mohg play a part in it and sovereign alliance = ally of Shard Bearers, some presume it was Radagon Children vs Godrick and Godefroy but I doubt it.

Radahn may have been the strongest demigod but he also had the biggest flaw: Compassion.

>Headcanon

Radahnfags really coping this hard after a woman humiliated him
>b-but he was holding back t-the stars
Got shit on by Morgott lmao

>Got shit on by [HEADCANON]

I accept your concession.

it was compassion towards his horse that made him study gravity magic.
it was compassion that let Malenia have the upper hand in the last moments of their battle

ENTER

Attached: morgott-the-omen-king.jpg (2521x2159, 639.99K)

Actual Hard Canon on Radahn:
>Was once a human like Rykard and Ranni per Volcano manor portrait
>Got into a fight with Morgott with soldiers around per intro
>Was actively trying to fuck up Godrick's shit early on per Kenneth
>Idolizes Godfrey and Radagon per his clothing
>Is the general of a giant war machine, lording over an area with the most forts in the game
>Is inspired entirely by Gaiseric from Berserk (who is basically inspired by Alexander the Great)
>Wears God Emperor Lion Parade armor (like Alexander the Great)
>Has a cute bond with his horse (like Alexander the Great)
>Is admired by his men in a valor sense (like Alexander the Great)
>Learned gravity magics holding celestial invader comits in place from Alabaster Lords per gravity magic description
>Gives Malenia a "KNEEL, WHORE" look in the intro
>Is so strong Malenia had to basically nuke him to quote on quote "Win."

>Probably staged the failed second siege of Leyndell via the bridge in the Morgott pic
>Probably was in an active war with Godrick (but who wasn't) that required Godrick to camp in his castle bunker and blow up the bridge
>Probably had planet conquering ambitions seeing as he is GENERAL Radahnn and idolizes two people who undertook territorial conquests
>Probably trying to protect his kingdom from celestial monsters by holding them in stasis instead of for some selfish reason
>Probably gunning a peace through war approach
>actually sounds more classic kino GRRM character

Redditahn:
>Heckin wholesome Horserino-man dindunuffin
>Just sat in Caelid smoking joints and eating combos the whole shattering
>"Hi Malenia, OWIE! WHY IS THE CRAZY BITCH ATTACKING ME? OWIE OWIE! MY BUSSY!"
>*Huff* "It's over Malenia... I've won, I have something more powerful than any great rune... horsebro... and REDDIT GOLD."
>"Now say you're sorry and we can go inside and eat sandwhiches."
>NOOOOO, NOT THE HECKIN' SCARLOT ROTARINOoOoOs!
Obligatory post for Redditahnsissies :3

Attached: radhan.png (845x603, 1.44M)

Radahn lost, had his country utterly obliterated, left his army to be eated by gigantic dog and bird monstrosities, and is now a mindless rabid dog wandering a desert eating corpses.
Malenia won and made a full recovery at home.
Anything else is fantasy headcanon.

I thought the voice lines in the trailer about the Radahn festival were from Radahn himself. I was kind of disappointed.

I still don't get who actually did O'Neil serve

America lost

Attached: Lol.jpg (550x378, 70.52K)

>learned magic so he could ride his beloved but scrawny horse
youtube.com/watch?v=ET4Ac6gG0dg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you can't just use nukes that's not fair if you had invaded japan itself you would have been repulsed in a stunning defeat that would have turned the tide of the war and seen Japan ultimately win over America YOU CHEATED AND USED NUKES YOU DIDN'T REALLY WIN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

teach you the moveset for Nial

it was very useful to know the fat fuck takes 20 seconds to swing his spear, let me beat him first try

>>Learned gravity magics holding celestial invader comets in place from Alabaster Lords per gravity magic description (like Alexander the Great)
FTFY

what are you babbling on about

>Maleniadrone having another meltdown

no I mean who did he serve in battle. his weapon's description makes him look like it was Malenia

>redditahnsissies are lorelets AND historylets
It's all starting to make sense.

Attached: 1649082382535.jpg (767x950, 347.41K)

Yes Redmane, keep her busy

Attached: 1648997989458.png (512x474, 51.69K)

>all this lore making Radahn out to be an honorable gigachad warrior
>finally get to the fight
>Some cuck spamming Sniper Arrows and magic meteors from the top of a hill
>whole fight is also an unsatisfying gimmick match

Attached: 1505162084496.jpg (499x499, 190.74K)

Best comparison for radahnfags. Was it honorable? No. Did the enemy slowly waste away? Yes. The funniest thing is that "honor" is fucking bullshit no matter your race your ancestors weren't honorable but now honor is the only thing that matters

Radahn
He doesn't use cleanrots in his summons and his flash is red

>His LORD fled
>Not LADY
Doesn't prove anything either way, malenia dropped a grenade onto both of them so they were probably both fucked up and needed to bail.

He uses rot and the descriptions say his lord was fled so it must be Malenia, he doesn't use cleanrots because he's an early game boss

the japanese were literally throwing young men into rickety planes designed purely to suicide bomb into aircraft carriers. Fuck "honor", they should have been nuked into oblivion.

>Even after his lord was fled, Commander O'Neil continued to
brandish this flag in the devastation of the rot-eaten field of battle,
the sole veteran who remembers this battle with pride.
>Even after his lord was fled,

America was wining even before the bomb, not losing.

okay but what's up with his armor? why doesn't he look like he's a Cleanrot?

The rot nuke probably forced radahn into retreat, otherwise why didn't he go berserk in Finlay?

I am saying he is not with Malenia

Radahn should've known better than to agree to fight an HIV infected amputee. Dumb meathead deserved his fate

Attached: FOgHxwCVcAAVrLe.png (1199x1078, 215.23K)

I don't have a strong opinion on the ER lore, but at least Malenia is a pretty girl lol Radhan looks stupid on that fucking horse

Because Finlay grabbed Malenia and booked it

retreat where though? he's still in the same battlefield when we find him

Probably some unit of Haligtree? The color doesn't add up though since Haligtree is gold and Clean Rot is all female. Then again he was there to guard Miquella's needle so maybe?

unironically based

Attached: 1648907111766.jpg (850x1401, 255.75K)

>Nuke happened in Scarlet swamp
>Radahn on the coast

She's fugly, at least lust over Millicent who is pretty much her but pretty

I think we can all agree that Radahn is just From's way of making a homage to Ganondorf

To another part of the field. The field is absolutely massive.
Radahn can jump high enough to become a meteorite himself and had multiple ways to use gravity magic to pull her back closer. He absolutely could've chased Finlay given the chance

Radhan got nuke in the boss area, it was show in the trailer even.

You can see in the story trailer that she literally farted on top of him and they were in the desert

why'd he have to be so big

>treacherous woman uses subversive tactics to reach a stalemate with an honorable man

It really is like that

the trailer sure doesn't look like it's in the middle of a swamp. lotta inconsistencies between what's written in game and in other materials

For all the attention Radahn and Malenia got, they feel rather underdeveloped character and relationships-wise compared to the other demigods not named Godwyn

Attached: FPgihckXIAE4JOY.jpg (1472x2048, 311.08K)

if only this rotting whore looking this nice in the game

he gets pretty big

Attached: ganon.jpg (1920x1080, 237.3K)

I can't find it, but there's a lore description saying specifically it happened in the swamp. Oniel fight happens in a giant wavy tree that seems to be the flower(?) and the grace there is called is called Heart of Aeonia.

Literally my first thought when i saw him in the reveal trailer was "oh it's ganon"

She made the swamp

Attached: 3949622-20220304144835_1.jpg (2560x1440, 968.26K)

You can tell this was drawn by a footfag

This would be more accurate if Radahn decided to throw a meteor at the Haligtree because Malenia wouldn't give up

Both their characters just play off eachother

What gave it away?

Attached: 1649098215737.jpg (1920x1080, 180.16K)

Wait, Godrick's tranny?

They never said it was happened in the swamp but said they were lock in stalemate until Malenia pull a Scarlet Bloom and it was over for everyone quite literally as you can see how Caelid became a hell hole.

either DLC or the non-game media will fix that

>Most fucked up spot in Caelid
>Veteran there
>wavy flower tree shit
would make sense

He likes dressing like a woman so yes

how dare you say that. take it back right now