Untitled

Attached: 23C0A993-93C6-495A-9845-C11BF6B2ADBC.jpg (828x838, 420.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C70fI8ozH5Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol, maybe the game is just not for him.

Must be another thinker who can't into execution.
His body doesn't follow his brains instructions so he can't play

Attached: 1648739591816 h27Ahq9i.jpg (1676x940, 247.02K)

I heard if you're too intelligent you can't play games because instead of seeing the illusion of the game you just see pixels and polygons instead.

This is probably 90% of people who play video games

>ellipses spam
low IQ kino

>muy fuerte

anyone can beat ER

just change your build if it isn't working

This isnt real. This was posted for fake internet clout. Clearly bait and you fell for it. Kind of pathetic op

>level 90
>r*ddit
What else did you expect? It's probably some giga normalfaggot that's never played a video game in their life.

>These are the people on Yea Forums whining the game is too hard

At this point, I just wanna say "video games in a whole aren't just for him"

>HP (hit points)

>just change your build if it isn't working
>before rennala
based retard.

inb4 you believe he beat fox/rennala but can't beat margit.

I would love to watch what this idiot is doing
kinda like yesterday when I saw some retarded girl trying to kill malenia with 400HP using magic at close quarters range
these people think this game is about doing 500 tries, memorizing bosses attacks and patterns to finally overcome them

the magic of Demon's Souls and the whole point of the game is lost on these fools
I fucking wish we had
>HP curse from DaS2 (lose % everytime you die)
>world tendency from DeS (world becomes increasingly tougher the more you die, but no cap like DeS, just make it go infinitely harder until your savefile is an absolute nightmare)
>going human (100% HP) puts you open to invasions at all times, co-op or not, anyone playing offline gets a ultra OP red phantom NPC invader that is 20 times stronger than the boss from the area and an absolute sweat build, nearly unkillable

LITERALLY impossible

Attached: 1647616400862.jpg (940x530, 54.36K)

>I would love to watch what this idiot is doing
trolling and setting baits only retards fall for

i did something similar but every time i was about to beat margit my wife's bull slapped the controller out of my hands

He's probably a viglet following fextralife guides about maxing mind and other shit.

Nigga it's the first boss just make a new character

somehow i doubt that is the issue here.

pretty kino of them to do this boss fight in hindsight

most people dont have 70 hours in before they get to him. resetting at this point should be a nonissue

Why is that soldier even there?

you think this is bait but you have to remind yourself that ER is the first souls game for a lot of people

Truth is he's probably summoning humans which increases the boss' health bar

How bad is the HP curse in DS2? I’ve never played it and tbqh, that feature was a huge turn off for me. I’ve beat quite a few other fromsoft games before though.

we need a 10 hour prepare to cry video explainingh his story

it has a limit, i think.

yeah, the max amount it cuts off is 50%, which I honestly think is a bit much. Still played most of the game that way because I like playing a hollow more than anything else desu

wait, people actually struggle at margit?

falseflag king

>wait, people actually struggle at margit?
you weren't around for the release threads, were you?

isn't there a ring that makes the cap higher? In the area with ornstein there's a chest with a ring I seem to recall

this is true. I'm also too intelligent for real life because all I see are atoms.

Can't really make fun of him after seeing Yea Forums shameful display after the game's release, fags here were getting filtered so hard that the had to cheese him with the Jellyfish.

Godrick... Forgive me...

Barely noticeable. It creeps up slowly if you keep dying without resetting it and caps at -50% (only -25% if you use a ring). You can also almost completely ignore all death penalties in DS2 because the ring of sacrifice equivalents are re-usable for a repair cost.
You also gain health on all levels, not just when leveling up your hp stat directly, and healthgems become practically infinite very quickly.

The prison stone automatically puts Margit at 50-55% hp, what is his problem?

not really, I didn't bother checking the threads until I finished the game

i diddnt even know those existed till i was more than halfway through the game, and i soloed margit with the wolf ashes

Why are any of those guys hiding out in an old abandoned crypt?

>soloed
>ashes
ive got some bad news for you bud...

oh no, im not allowed to use a game mechanic... what ever will i do?

Attached: 14 - rZ8KfsZ.jpg (952x640, 95.34K)

Curious about why people either did or didnt struggle on margit.
How hard was he for you? What tools did you use (or not use) to beat margit? Around what level/weapon upgrade did you do it?

I beat him after exploring maybe 3-4 dungeons using the estoc and no summons or magic, didn't have the shackle, didn't level my weapon yet and had only leveled up a few times. Took me several hours to beat him, but I'd been up all night and got him quickly after falling asleep and waking back up, so could have just been tired.

I feel sorry for him. Retards say you can refund it, but you can't refund physical or codes bought from shops/sites.

I gave up after 25ish hours, beat Margit really easy, but never found Godrick. Apparently he was in the same castle. In the end I got so demoralised being fucked over unfairly, that it's only frustration now. I don't learn anything from getting fucked by hidden enemies, or turbo nigger enemies who just giga-spam a million move attack.

If I could get a good magic build I'd have pushed on a bit, but never got the gear needed. Honestly I wish I hadn't bought it, listened to the "this one is easier" bs and believed it. I'm glad you guys are having fun though, least the memes are good.

Attached: DS crestfallen Keanu.jpg (420x462, 62.51K)

>dodge spam is great gameplay and if you don't agree you shouldn't play any games
Literally everytime the same cope from soulsfags.

Assuming this isn't bait, give it time user, maybe right now you're not in the mood, but don't give up on it.

Attached: wolf fear.jpg (1289x1266, 476.42K)

I cant even find, i traveled all the map, killed a guy with a horse who could jump very high and a crippled woman with a sword.
Still im not sure if im ready for that guy...this game can be hard sometimes.

Attached: Elden Ring Gimnastics.jpg (720x720, 199.71K)

I beat margit with only curved a greatsword and no summons at level 30, i've been playing the whole game like this, the only boss that managed to truly filter me is the double crucible knights from the hero tomb.

More importantly: what is his tax policy?

honestly you should choose a build early on and go with it. changing can really fuck you up unless you're prepared to dump tons or runes into weapons to bring them up to speed.

I haven't even played the game, but isn't that like the first major boss, something you fight around level 20?

Attached: 1636148163766.jpg (614x1024, 80.02K)

Considering that you can't summon spirits when doing co-op with other players...

Ah, must be a Kotaku journalist. I stumbled upon one of those clickbait articles with the journo describing his playthrough and it was mind-boggling, he spent half an hour killing one (1) mob enemy in Stormveil because he kept running away after each hit, these "people" are not actually human.

Attached: 1630190087402.jpg (990x2208, 603.48K)

An arm and a leg.

>in a whole
as a whole, you retarded ESL nigger

>HP (hit points)
This is either a woman or babby's first game

>the could be TARNISHED here

I've read the same article, it's insane how retards can provide a review for a game they're so bad at and not go to jail for it

Margit always MarGet the casuals!

...this doesn't make any sense. It's like saying smart people are more miserable when the opposite is true.

I had a friend who was an engineer drunkenly tell me he was institutionalized at one point because he couldn't stop seeing everything in math

I had 6 cracked pots so I made 6 fire pots before the fight. They took him down about 80% of his hp on their own so it was just a few slashes and he went down.
I always lean heavy on tool usage in these games early game, it lets you breeze through it until you get the rust off.

ye

Sometimes people use the share buttons on consoles to tweet out their clips against bosses. You can occasionally find them by searching the name of the boss, but you'll also get a lot of fanart if it's a good boss and whining if it's a bad boss, the footage quickly gets buried by algorithms because it's extremely low effort and extremely low engagement.

It's a fascinating look into the minds of the truly normal. It's mostly greatshield poking with backup from mimic tear

Instead of moving into NG+ I've been grinding out runes to buy enough smithing stones to level up all my weapons (fuck collecting bell bearings again). One way I've been testing out weapons and builds is to get summoned at the final boss fight..
I am shocked that some of these people made it this far. In 4 hours, none of these players could beat the boss. 98% died rushing into Radagon spamming R1, then a few instantly died to Elden Beast's first attack.

Stop reading their articles

This is true, one time my friend makes this More Smarter Juices to made him smarter and all he see is numbers n shit, he even cant understand what we're saying because he's too smart seriously, then he started to say some philosophical word like pythagoras aristotem and some shit i dont understand, man that was a wild time

Seeing just the geometry and the hit boxes would make it easier

youtube.com/watch?v=C70fI8ozH5Y

Attached: 1644506086076.jpg (920x2169, 590.13K)

at least he doesnt use cheat like that pcgamer sekiro player

>guy pretending to be retarded
>OP falls for it
>People in this thread fall for it
You fuckers have 0 int.

> stormveil
> slog
By far the best dungeon. What a bunch of shitters.

nothing wrong with this whatsoever, people have played video games like this since NES.