How will Yea Forums cope when king of soulsbourne posts his kino lore video and debunks and btfo all your pathetic...

how will Yea Forums cope when king of soulsbourne posts his kino lore video and debunks and btfo all your pathetic theories?

Attached: 165845834949.jpg (663x204, 81.03K)

I think Elden ring lore is so ambiguous and faceted there won’t be a single truth

Why do you faggots care?

It is his job. You are shitting on him for doing his job like you figured out that he's going to struggle with patchy lore.

Why are you bashing Bro Vaati.

hello vaati go back to stealing theories from other threads

Imagine needing a "lore video" to understand the game. Its obvious to anyone with a brain that Zanzibart was his dad.

>muh headcanon is 100% true and accurate
Who needs to write an actual story when some pretentious faggots on the internet will fill in the blanks and the hivemind fanboys will blindly follow it like gospel?

he's a professional, chud. you're an incel sitting in the basement

Doesn’t he just copy-paste from Yea Forums or from other content creators work? Why would anyone expect him to have anything out this soon?

Doesn’t he literally work for FromSoft? Also I don’t understand some of his lore videos. It seems like he just makes shit up sometimes or has theories that he just passes off as fact

Nice projection, nigger. You will never be a real writer.

He literally just plagiarises other peoples theories.

t. seething chud

>Doesn’t he just copy-paste from Yea Forums or from other content creators work?
Yes.
He also used to shill his garbage videos here at the start, pretty sure he still lurks too.

But his interpretation is not correct.

Zanzibart was his sled, dipshit.

>Doesn’t he just copy-paste from Yea Forums
Lol.
Lmao, even.
Also kinda funny that people argue From's storytelling is good because it brings people together to weave a storyline, but at the same time seethe if Vaati dare mention anything that didn't come from his head
You guys are just niggers

t. vaati

Every single one of those VIDEO ESSAY or EXPLAINED videos are just copy+pasted comments from reddit and 4channel mixed in with surface level observations

For as much shit as people give Vaati, his videos are still like, never outright wrong, and he does put effort into them.
That huge map he posted on twitter was pretty cool, I wouldn't have the patience to do that.
If Vaati not only plagiarized but also got shit wrong routinely, then I'd have more reason to dislike him. As it stands, his videos basically shape the community's perception of the lore, but since they pretty much never delve into Yea Forums retard schizo headcanon territory, I'm fine with them.

I will watch his lore video AND I will like and comment

are you guys just pretending to be retarded? zanzibart was kevin spacey all along. pay attention next time.

he's waiting for us to figure out if marika killed godwyn or not

>H-HE STOLE MY IDEAS
>I COULD'VE BEEN A POPULAR YOUTUBER

Attached: 1309140674157.jpg (388x384, 41.43K)

This board is too retarded to figure anything out.
He's going to go with that Marika was involved in the plot. There's literally no reason why the Black Knife set would mention that Marika had close ties to them otherwise, and her betrayal of Maliketh has no clear answer unless it's referring to her helping in the theft of the Rune.
Not to mention how there are lines said by several separate people who all imply Marika didn't feel much love for her children.
The Ranni pic people keep spamming as proof that she was behind literally all of it is retarded as well, since her i did it shit is in direct reference to her previous sentence, in which she admits to stealing the Rune and forging the knives.
I don't fucking get why waifufags and anti-waifufags have to shit up lore discussion. Ranni was not innocent in the slightest but GRRM wrote the lore, there's absolutely no way in hell that the Black Knife plot doesn't have more to it than an autistic blue doll.

Translation:
>I haven't lurked Yea Forums enough to complete the script yet

>spread misinformation
uh isn't it all misinformation bro?

nigga gonna steal from mad luigi lmao

She facilitated Ranni doing it, but managed to pin the blame on Rykard. His sin is so grave they wont even talk about it, its a triple ruse. This is partially false to trick Vaati, I see you.

Sabaku is the only real King of lore

you forgot to mention that tanith is rykard's pre-snake tulpa

ironic shitposting is still shitposting
ecelebs aren't videogames.
fuck off

Attached: 1649234171418.png (625x626, 66.48K)

Fucking parasite.

Just because the zanzibart guy is even worse writer than the nips that made this game doesn't mean that he was wrong about the state of souls games "lore"

But Souls has good lore. You are bitching about the storytelling and how their is no retarded wow npc giving you the lore of a fucking dungeon. Or your character being a fucking schizo and mumbling to himself how he should explore a cave lmao.

could you imagine the consequences of not having the right facts on video game lore, shit would be devastating

>But Souls has good lore
Stop confusing your head cannon with lore
Souls games have no lore

>forces his own headcanon to others
Kill yourself, western aaa dev

I rate him
If he'd planning on doing one video is gonna take a loong time

how would he debunk Yea Forums's theories when he gets all his theories from Yea Forums

>Please understand Yea Forums discussion too inconsistent I can't rip off coherent picture yet

Just because the retards that spend all day writing up their theories on a public forum are too lazy to capitalize on it themselves doesn’t make him a parasite, I love this seethe

>Lore so fucking derivative, boring and nonsensical no one cares to talk about it so this fag has no material to steal from

I wish i could say Souls lore fags were the most pathetic thing about this series, but the gameplay fags are just as bad. There really is no redeeming quality to this fanbase. I guess it has some dedicated fans that made quality OC.

Attached: 1631619090953.jpg (1404x1080, 1.29M)

All Souls shills work for FromSoft. ShattiShillya and SelloutPineapple being the stand out whores.

I feel like Elden ring has a far more straight forward story compared to other souls games. Expecialy since npcs talk far more the in previous games.

Attached: 1648279372505.jpg (680x672, 57.22K)

Holy shit, this user gets it.

This applies to every single fucking "review", "in depth look", etc. It's unbelievable what these faggots get away with by virtue of just having a microphone and British accent.

>king of soulsbourne
This dumb fuck lurks on Reddit, Yea Forums and multiple discords so he can suck up even the slightest bit of lore discussion. He's a parasite who literally got busted for leeching lore theory's and taking credit.

Smart lad. Say what ever u want about him, gotta respect the grind and he became sucesful in the end.

>pretty sure he still lurks too.
Who do you think OP likely is.

>straight forward story
lol

We don't even know exactly why Marika crushed the Elden Ring

Straight forward for fromsoft.

So, what, some eceleb got to talk to hackizaki and get all the lore?

Xe got fucking wasted one night after partying with Radahn and Morgott and dropped it in an iron maiden when it was on.

>how will Yea Forums cope when king of soulsbourne posts his kino lore video and debunks and btfo all your pathetic theories?
He's literally just waiting for us to do that so he can transcribe what people post into his gay asmr shit.

You're a kike

>gotta respect the grind
What? Why? His entire career hinges on retelling a story that another company already made. He didn't do shit, let alone "grind"

>respect da grin namsayin?

What fucking grid?

>misspelled the same word twice in two different ways in just 2 sentences on the same post.

WOOOO! New PB!

>he's a professional chud
Correct.

This guy's entire existence depends on a single videogame company making more videogames ...

Zanzibart really tripped him up, didn't it.
Diluted authentic discussion down to a crawl.

This fraud just browses Yea Forums and reddit and copy and paste what he finds, literally works out nothing for himself.

I'm just annoyed that newfags keep bringing up the zanzibart thing as if it wasn't a joke that had already been floating around for years with different names, but now that some hack writer copied it they all parrot him