Triangle Strategy

If players had no internet, then how would you get the golden ending?

Attached: TriangleStrategy_Surrounded_031122.jpg (1280x720, 239.69K)

they wouldn’t on their first run, and we’d be better off for it. as it is now there are literally people who grind mock battles for tiny conviction gains so they can wrest control of the scale decisions and play the golden ending with 7 characters per team on their first playthrough and it causes me psychic pain

Your daily dose of Anna.

Attached: Anna_Transparent.png (884x1180, 851.77K)

I think you're not supposed to know about the golden ending unless you get lucky.
Golden ending ruins everything about the choices that you've made unless you get it by complete accident

>Just don't burn ze houses.
That's a tough one.

Why is this game not on PC?

Cute murder orphan

Is it normal for my battles to take 70+ minutes?

Some of the harder battles definitely do take that long

Just wait a year sonybro.

The King and Queen of Glenbrook

Attached: rolandhughette.jpg (1500x1500, 876.88K)

Is it really ok for a superior to fuck a subordinate?

Attached: frogConcern.jpg (1024x936, 61.7K)

Everyone is your subordinate if you're the King

She looks like she fucks blonde boy-kings

Not other kings or aliens. You can fuck them I guess.

Attached: frogGlass.png (678x525, 37.76K)

Concubine at best, Roland would still go for political marriage but yeah he's getting some archer behind

I don't think Roland wants to fuck Gustadolph or the Hierophant

this is true.
He rather have Idore/Hierophant fuck him in the ass.
Like the balless spineless useless cuck he is.

>If players had no internet
why do people always frame this as if someone's holding you at gunpoint and forcing to look shit up online? it's not a fucking race, just play on your own.

Attached: confused skaven_face.png (412x393, 53.22K)

OP here, just thinking how hard it would be for players to discover the golden end without guides.
Chances are, they never will.

Because "looking shit up on the internet" is just the new version of buying a Strategy Guide.

Attached: 51M1ZTT2YWL.jpg (371x475, 41.69K)

Attached: 1648420361331.png (1080x1080, 988K)

While it's homo move to just throw everything away for the pink chosen. Roland is happy in that route and gets to fuck Hughette everyday and night.

>homo

It's the most heterosexual ending

Attached: serefred.jpg (1638x2048, 366.73K)

I have seen a few people that have stumbled upon it by playing blind.

I'm pretty sure if you go into the War Chronicle or whatever and check Path Traveled, it shows the golden choices in gold. You'd have to play like four times, but you'd get it.

Best couple in the game

Attached: 1648305446741.jpg (2000x2000, 308.18K)

I'm on the final map of Roland route. Gustadolph chapter was fun albeit a bit too easy. But the kill boss maps are even easier with how you can use Quahaug to swap the boss into a spot where he's surrounded by four hard cocks

Quahaug is broken.

/u/ just know...

Anna!

Attached: 1648501298500.jpg (750x727, 529.65K)

My loyal-to-a-fault spy wife!

Attached: fb4f70426d0bc9b38457531f8e56394b.jpg (2145x1775, 1.51M)

>Roland doesn't want that doll pussy
What a fag

By playing through the other 3 endings.

Roland only wants a threesome with Hughette and Serenoa.

I just got the barrel dude. Is he any good? Not being able to use him once he runs out of TP sounds like a pain.

He recovers TP if you don't act and move in his turn.

And yeah, he's good. specially in levels with big height differences in terrain.

Okay, how the fuck do I beat the Safeguarding the Roselle map? I've been playing on hard and haven't had too much trouble up until this point, but this map just feels like complete bullshit. Both bosses have fucking insane amounts of HP, and the mages deal insane amounts of damage. AND there's fucking reinforcements. I'm using Frederica, Roland, Geela, Hughette, Archibald, Jens, Anna, Benedict, and the shield guy. Do I just need to grind more?

Defending the left building is very difficult as it's too close to the Hyzantian mages who will shred your frontline with Spark. You want to kite the units on that building back to the tower on the right and just turtle with your archers. Erador can block ladders and Jens can trap the way up.
You need to mobilise Anna as well and even consider using the TP quietus on her so she can quickly disable the mages and go back invisible. They are the biggest threat on this map and as long as you can take them out, no one should be able to reach your archers.

Thanks for the advice, but god I really hate the hard mode in this game. It feels like I deal fucking zero damage while enemies basically one-shot most of my units. And I also dislike how losing makes you keep your EXP, makes it feel like the game just expects you to keep bashing your head against a map until you're grinded enough to beat it.

guys I tried replaying fire emblem three houses after 100 hours of Triangle Strategy. I can't go back, the combat in fire emblem 3Trannies is fucking trash when compared to Triangle.

they make a good couple, but where is Frugle the hawk?

based.

Attached: rolandEnding.jpg (4624x3468, 3.65M)

Too bad Alovora joins Seronoa's Aesfrost harem made up of Erika, Fredricka, and Alovora.

Attached: Seronoa's Wife.jpg (1280x720, 158.52K)

Yeah in Hard it really helps to keep up in levels. But as far as bashing your head against a map goes, I think it's more about understanding how the map works and what the main threats and opportunities are. It's okay to wipe once or twice if you learn something.

with me, I have him and I'm not giving him back

It'd be printed in a gaming magazine
RIP

how else is Haughette gonna use shooting star, without lending Frugle's wings?

How? From what I've seen so far Hughette is the only one who's invested. Roland only has eyes for Serenoa, the Goddess, and the people he wants revenge on.

she isn't
flugie is MINE

no give Frugie the hawk back now.

how did those horses get up there? did a third worlder just slap a bunch of assets together to make this ugly shit looking game?

I got the gold ending first playthrough blind. Why would that be so implausible?

Erika or Fredricka. Which one?

Attached: grooming.png (718x714, 620.85K)

corentin and lionel are fantastic for disabling mages through silence and fury

have hughette blind all the archers, jens can delay anyone climbing up to you, ezana can do heavy damage with a really high paralysis chance, hard mode is all about mitigating the incoming damage and quickly patching up any you do take. don't be stingy with healing items either because they can't help shit on a game over screen

responded to wrong post but you get where i was aiming

user i did link has good advice anyway

By choosing the most logical choices? I got one on my first playthrough without guides.

How are you supposed to guess destroying just one house is enough to put you on a downward spiral of debt and service to rebuild everything ? In the usual jrpg, the house would be rebuilt by the main cast the next day and nobody would mention it ever again.

It's simple. You're the Lord of House Wolfort; put your people first, surrender Roland and skip that battle altogether.

>one house
try zero horses

Frederica was crying on how horrible it is when you trigger the trap, that's enough for me to try clearing the map without using the trap.

i really like fire emblem and was wondering if i should get this game and i will now. thanks user

You wouldn't hurt a Freddy, would you?