From what I hear, Valve is losing people. More people have left in the last 3-4 years than the previous 10...

>From what I hear, Valve is losing people. More people have left in the last 3-4 years than the previous 10. And an above average # of them are women......

>6 women have left in that time frame. Which may not seem like a lot, but Valve is less than 350 people and the percentage of women there is VERY LOW.

Attached: VALVE.png (597x718, 81.45K)

Based Gaben forcing roasties out of the workplace is what I'd normally say but the fact that there were women working at Valve to begin with is quite shocking

>I worked there happily for a long time, and I used to wonder if I might work there again some day, but they made it pretty clear that my desire to change what I don’t like about Valve is a deal-breaker for them, and I’m *NOT* ok with that

Attached: VALVE.png (585x622, 87.92K)

OH MY GOD 7 WOMEN LEFT WE MUST ANNIHILATE THIS COMPANY FOR DARING TO ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN

Valve doesn't need more than like 20 people anyways considering they've done literally not a single thing for 11 years and counting, all they need to do is keep their money printing machine running smoothly.

Attached: 1603237307801.png (115x112, 20.97K)

>world ends, women most affected

who cares? those retards don't make anything of worth anymore.

>No women and trannies to fuck everything up
Sounds good to me.

>the company has no identity
>oh also I got mad that they didn't allow me to change their identity

>350 people work at "just make sure steam's servers stay up"
???

what do these 300+ faggots even do these days, or does Gaben count for 200 of them or something

>An enivornment like this is not a happy place for minorities identities.
I don't mind if they get rid of these entitled privileged pricks for some cute brown minorities. Make space for them and you'll see just how happy they can be.

Honestly, it just sounds like Valve is getting rid of potential cultural troublemakers.

The percentage of women in any industry that actually turns a profit is very low.

start, and then abandon projects

You are on the wrong side of history. Valve is staffed by old, white boomers. Look at Gabe, he looks like he is seconds from dying of heart failure. With the culture created by these manchild fratboys leaving no room for fresh hires, what do you think happens when they ALL die or retire? Say goodbye to your Steam collection. Then you will wish that Valve had been more welcoming to people outside of their minority fratbro circlejerk.

>fuck everything up

What are they fucking up exactly? nothing

Valve isn't publicly traded (which is why Jews kvetch about it) so Gayben can essentially do what he wants in that regard

just like me then

Attached: 2022-03-06 17_12_18-[#061] SPY x FAMILY _ MANGA Plus — Mozilla Firefox.png (143x238, 24.33K)

Good riddance faggot.

Valve is one of the last things left un-pozzed in 2022.

Do they still have the desks on wheels that they can move and form little groups depending on what project they want to do?

Attached: 208jhdui7y951 (1).png (4144x1032, 268.55K)

this is why I buy only from the EGS. Thank you Tim for supporting trans rights.

Based

lots of prototyping and incremental design I think

Women don't contribute anything of value anyway

good

China is winning
Russia is winning
You will never be a woman
simple as

Attached: 1649189347184.jpg (893x1024, 127.63K)

>project
It's so they can move new hires into the nastier parts of the office easier. This allows Valve to ostracize and isolate Women and People of Color. Why even offer these people a job if they are going to treat them so badly?

>Russia is winning
Putin is days away from being charged with crimes against humanity.

>Valve is staffed by old, white boomers.
Good. Makes me want to work there even more. I pray that the torch gets passed on and Valve keeps systemically telling the vocal minorities in their employees to go fuck themselves.

>Valve is staffed by old, white boomers

with the track record that they have, it must be the good boomers that work there
therefore: I will give them all my money, unconditionally, to fight the zoomer plague

Thanks user.

Better dead than taken over by authoritarians.

get fucked commie shit

every world leader should be charged with crimes against humanity

valve is healing.

>Dota 2/CSGO continued development
>continued software development of Steam itself
>steam machines
>steamOS
>co-developed the original htc Vive
>steamVR
>The Lab, and other small games
>steam controller
>Index
>Alyx
>Deck
yeah dude they've been doing nothing
>inb4 well i don't like those things so they don't count!

Diversity of thought huh?
>guys we need to make gordon a tranny in hl3

Twitter is for faggots

>Putin is days away from being charged with crimes against humanity.
All Slavs are sub-human, and that will never happen.

yeah and the ghost of keeev is real

might get drunk and email dario again about my judith mossman erotic fanfics

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU
TO US
TO THE PEOPLE WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BECOME?

I don't know, but I blame John Romero

>Russia is winning
>imploding economy
>can't take little urkaine
>has 3 times the amount of infantry losses
woah.. so that's winning

Attached: 1631385532765.jpg (1080x768, 338.12K)

Fuck both of them. They're not even real whites

>diversity of thought

Attached: 1520225039258.jpg (802x715, 62.37K)

>charged with crimes against humanity.
And? That doesn't even do anything. Even if mutts were able to straight up assassinate Putin he would just be replaced with someone similar.

>leftists hate valve
No wonder they're so successful, never mad a truly bad game and their platform is so great. It's nice to see the opposite side of get woke go broke occassionally.

>guiz I thought risk was easy

>Russia is winning

Attached: 1648356293563.png (361x473, 233.85K)

Are the people who left, the people who keep doing shit like this?

Attached: latinx-games-festival-11-21-2020.jpg (730x411, 144.99K)

You wouldn't get a job there because you are too stupid. Valve is staffed by old, white boomers. Not old, white boomers and young white men. Old men. There is nobody at Valve under 35 and those guys are a minority with very little equity. When the ship sinks they will have as much of a chance of winning financially as the janitor.

Keep coping Amerilard. You will continue to talk shit on /pol/ about the "day of the rope" and how you would totally blast a nigger with your gun, maybe, one day, in minecraft but not really. You will continue to gripe about your lack of relevancy on the world stage. Biden is outright calling Putin a war criminal and nobody cares. Canada collapsed. USA is next.

*Releases the nukes with no regard for mutually assured destruction because you're going to be killed regardless and the afterlife doesn't exist*

America lost to Vietnam.

Your not white

>leader on topics people care about today
>a positive identity of what it stands for
>non-self-determinism
>rely entirely on "consensus"

what the fuck is this lunatic going on about? a corporation's job is to provide a service, not to "change the world" or drive some fucking agenda, some grand narrative. literally sell me a product and take my money, that's it, that's their purpose. is this what corporatism does to people's brains? they start to believe every corporate entity should be some sort of mini-government, some sort of exemplary company-state? does this cunt want the video game salespeople to be the next east india company or some kind of globally-reterritorializing NGO? allah give us a flood

Attached: 4Chan_Meme_Pepe5.jpg (759x438, 32.99K)

>>imploding economy
user the ruble is almost back up to pre-invasion levels. The recovery is unreal.

Reminder Jason Schreier is currently writing a big #metoo style article about all the misogyny at Valve.

Woah, this John fella better be careful what he's saying on twitter.

Attached: big boi.png (586x947, 77.16K)

>making minorities seethe by calling them something they really hate
Based?

>Your
Stopped reading there, mutt. If you want to converse in english, at least learn the basic grammar rules.

No we didn't loose. We got our asses handed to us. Fuck the French. We shouldn't have even been there.

>no source
>only twitter screencaps
hang yourself OP
not vidya fuck off

>Valve is staffed with 30+ yo people with experience

Are you advertising for Valve? Because it's workin'!

Shut up tranny. Go back to your discord. This is video games

Women and trannies will ruin this industry faster than lootboxes or micro transactions will.

lol, so basically Valve is immune to wokeshit because you actually have to get everyone to affirmatively agree on something instead of just shouting people down with "RACIST!" until they stop talking. If nobody wants to work on your wokeshit project, it doesn't get done.

may valve never change, it makes me glad to know they kick fuckers like this one out :marylol:

>no happy place for minorities
>no diversity of thought is going to arrive
Incredibly, undeniably and eternally based.

Attached: FG4y6ItXEAQGal3.jpg (1068x1600, 340.41K)

>from what I hear
lol

>Consensus is bad when my lbgtqa+bbqwtflol is in minority
>Consensus is good when everyone vote for my idea
Hope that retard neck itself.

April fools

>>From what I hear, Valve is losing people. More people have left in the last 3-4 years than the previous 10. And an above average # of them are women......

women have left in that time frame. Which may not seem like a lot, but Valve is less than 350 people and the percentage of women there is VERY LOW.

Attached: 145346345648.png (1080x1020, 512.13K)

Is it women or """"women""" leaving?

Get the extension. Not him, but I can see his emote just fine.

woman moment

'I support the opposite of current thing' NPCs are as bad as SJWs. You support leftist subversion just by existing.

It's ALWAYS "women"

Cool I see them. I'm logged onto my account

>dota2/csgo
dota and csgo are cashcows, not games
>steam platform dev
yeah no shit
>steam machines
lol
>steamOS
lol
>vive
sure i guess
>steamVR
tell me when they actually make a vr headset that competes with jewbook's headset with both tech & price without me having to give jewbook money and ill care
>the lab
not a game
>steam controller
who cares
>index
overpriced then, very overpriced now and currently has pretty outdated tech anyways
>alyx
1000$ tech demo
>deck
flopped like everything else hardware related they try to make

eat my ass

find it yourself
>MUH SOURCE REEEEEEEE
fuck off nigger. This isn't reddit. My truth begins where my feelings start.

Wow, he's just straight up fucking threatening him.

It's not origins or GameSpy

Does this man look 35 years old to you?

Attached: 1646439514600.png (200x200, 101.53K)

>350 people
>that low a rate of turn over
sounds like Valve should be teaching other companies about retention, huh?
>The median number of years wage and salary workers have been with their present company is 4.1 years. (BLS.gov, 2020)
>Workers in the public sector have a longer average tenure, at 6.5 years. (BLS.gov, 2020)
>retards on Twitter or Yea Forums understanding simple things

he looks 40+. what's your point?

So this is what a BA degree in Sociology/English gets you, isn't it?

Twitter is for loud mouth idiots. It's not even a real platform. It's an echo chamber

>really? you would go AGAINST the echo chamber i wish to perpetuate? heh, we'll see about that...

OP here. I love sucking dicks and I love to drink cum and make shit up on 4channel.
Have a nice day

You can tell he has some bitch with a sob story ready to go. He's just seeing if any fish out there are willing to bite.

>Valve literally has so much money, they can afford their employees to do jackshit and have multiple small groups of people just brainstorming all day
>roasties leaving
How isn't Valve the best place to work in America, again?

>repeat hearsay on twitter
>"I have first hand knowledge and disagree."
>"Wow! Are you sure you want to question me in public like this? Might turn out badly for you."
Who the fuck do these people think they are?

Ever thus to scammers.

Valve screwed over the Artifact fanbase by cancelling the Artifact 2.0 beta without even allowing users to invite friends like they said they would in January 2021 and does not deserve your financial support for these gross consumer-unfriendly practices.

No its the truth. Go back to Facebook, or talk about video games

CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY JOHN OR IM GONNA FUCKING CANCEL YOU

YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TALK BAD ABOUT WEMEN JOHN

Leftoids think they are the main character in all circumstances.

suck my cock artifact was garbage

>its the truth
Proof of this?

Never buy a console from steam. Just use it as a video game hub

Twitter people are mentally ill

Considering the state of modern democracy I wouldn't be so sure.

>Russia is winning
winning what? The embarrassment that their army is fucking bullshit? They can't even take a country properly.

what happens to peoples' Steam libraries if Valve just decides one day to shut down? not that I think that will happen, I'm sure once the old heads all die that new leadership will eventually show up who turn Valve into one of the big Activision-like companies actively antagonizing its customers, but sometimes I think I would prefer they just die and do something like let everyone download what they need before shutting the servers down.

Artifact is not garbage. It is excellent. Artifact’s expansions on Dota 2’s setting and lore were amazing. Peak soul. There were times I actually felt like I was commanding the epic fantasy battlefield the cards depicted. I’d never had that feeling from a card game before, not even Magic.

When I looked at the menu, saw Jolixia’s caravan in the distance at night while the music took me, for a fleeting moment it felt like I was home.

>Who the fuck do these people think they are?
The ones on the "right side of history". So by virtue of disagreeing with them, you're wrong.

You. You keep bitching about stupid shit. This is a video game board. Have you mentioned video games once?

>right wingers meme "I support current thing"
>buttmad leftards who can't meme just make an inversion of the meme and call NPCs to anyone who mocks leftards
lmao
you really can't meme

>are you sure you want to contradict me while I scream into the void? alright, I hope you don't get cancelled too hard.
how does somebody get this far up their own ass?

>Valve
They can't even release .mp3 files on schedule. These old men don't give a shit about anything unless it makes money.

Attached: VALVE.png (586x473, 87.92K)

>hey made it pretty clear that my desire to change what I don’t like about Valve is a deal-breaker for them
Anyone care to take a guess what those changes were? The audacity of this faggot. I would have loved to see his stupid fucking face when he proprosed his shitheaded idea, "Do this faggotty inclusive thing or else I'm going to leave the company" and be promptly told "no but gl". The reality of how the world really works must have hit him really hard.

good lord that guy
>YOU WANNA GO TO BAT RIGHT HERE!? RIGHT NOW!? ON TWITTER, MOTHERFUCKER!?

>6 women have left in that time frame. Which may not seem like a lot, but Valve is less than 350 people and the percentage of women there is VERY LOW.
Oh No, They have lost their Fleshlights... anyway

If I was a mod I'd hunt all of you down and turn this into a wrekt thread

I've only made two posts in this thread. :Hahaa:

Hi. Just to reply to your inquiry. Kill yourself.
Go and kill yourself as soon as you are able to.
Have a nice day

>Twitter
Opinion disregarded

>noooo you can't make funny impact font images of grumpy cat on reddit like me!

Why yes, I can't meme. How could you tell?

Attached: a person who can't meme.jpg (680x763, 33.41K)

The left has traditionally been about stopping "da evil corporashuns." Now they love corporations because they see them as vehicles for cultural change. They're slowly convincing people that corporations are about shaping society in a positive way through culture instead of being a for-profit entity. As soon as people wake up and realize every woke agenda is a net-negative in profit and culture, corporations will terminate their connections to wokeism. It's at this time the left will regress back to saying how evil corporations are.

Post model of phone, captcha and date
>your didn't beat the game

Meme are food little kid zoom zoomz

But you aren't.
You're just another Janny on the Board

>Hey guys how about we release a game?
"No."
>Ok, well what if we start working on one of the 9001 projects we cancelled?"
"No."

He joined Valve because he wanted to make video games. Valve staffers want to make money from Steam microtransactions.

It's not an opinion. Can you even read and understand english? That is a Valve employee posting a flippant apology on twitter, instead of any official channel, about the delay of the OST.

No, for real though. You just grabbed a popular meme of today, which is effective because it reflects the leftard mindset (aka, completely forgetting about the past crisis because media shows them a new crisis) and then claim that anyone who mocks their modus operandi is actually the NPC.
So, "no u" to overdrive, while actually thinking it's a clever retort.
So yeah, not only your kind is intellectually braindead, it's also creatively bankrupt.

>Artifact

how is an elf "latinx"?

Only retards read Twitter. Go back to your coloring book on plebbit tranny

>retards keep trying to bring valve into chaos via drama
>valve just ignore them and keeps doing literally nothing
>it werks

Artifact is not bad. It is excellent. Artifact’s expansions on Dota 2’s setting and lore were amazing. Peak soul. There were times I actually felt like I was commanding the epic fantasy battlefield the cards depicted. I’d never had that feeling from a card game before, not even Magic.
>When I looked at the menu, saw Jolixia’s caravan in the distance at night while the music took me, for a fleeting moment it felt like I was home.

>phone
Hello le reddit!

Where else would people get their official news on the release schedule of Valve products other than the personal twitter accounts of Valve boomers?

"people"

He's chinese "chinx"

Your dedication is commendable. Don't ever let these consoomers put you down, fight for your shitty e-card game to death.

Make us proud

People buy OSTs? Just listen to it on youtube or rip it from the game files

They have games in development.

I'm not gay quit taking to me fag. Do you like video games?