I'm done with this fucking game. I've tried fucking everything to beat this boss...

I'm done with this fucking game. I've tried fucking everything to beat this boss. People say "just get close to him and whoop his ass!". I get close to him, and then he jumps away and I have ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING IDEA where he is. And by the time I find him he's already spamming range attacks at me. I have no time to do my Blasphemous Blade Weapon Art and I have no time to use Rotten Breath. Let me reiterate again-- I try to get close to him and just fucking jumps away. The only other fucking thing I can think of is just leveling up to Level 300 and making it a pitiful fight. I could get used to his attacks, but I never have any idea where the fuck he is. Also, he did he three red swipes at me, and his final long swipe OHKO'ed me through a fucking pillar. I am so fucking done.

Attached: 1647819079533.jpg (1200x900, 270K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8zdbqTHtnr4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

10 vigor run?

Just attack when he stops running and jumping everywhere lol

mimic tear

I refuse to summon

46 VIG at Level 125. Black Knife Armor

>I refuse to summon
Then attain proficiency.

Try dodging instead of blocking, shitter.

>shit at the game
>refuse to use provided tools to make things easier
>cry about being shit at the game

Get your vigor up to 55+ if you can't dodge him

don't even know what he does, fight was pretty short

>filtered by dog yoshimitsu

Attached: 1647978476635.png (185x185, 44.6K)

I cheesed the game with an int/dex spirit summoning build on my first playthrough and now I regret the fuck out of it. Doing a str/fai build this time with an emphasis on strength and also trying not to over level.

Margit was okay once I got used to the fight sans summons, but I just cannot fucking beat the crucible knight in the Stormhill evergael. I hate his fucking bullshit unpredictable tail swipe.

I beat Bloodborne and Dark Souls 1, 2, and 3 but I ducking suck at melee in ER.

Just get lucky and brute force him with jump attacks, hes shit boss anyways

im not a furry but damn

>I have no time to do my Blasphemous Blade Weapon Art and I have no time to use Rotten Breath
So essentially you have spent the entire game relying on a couple super powerful tricks so you never learned the basics of combat? Every single one of his attacks can be dodged at medium weight. Stop crying and learn the timing.

Use 2 larval tears if you have to to respec specifically for him. He's either the hardest or 2nd hardest boss in the game.

>I refuse to summon
mental illness, no one cares whether you used it or not except you

>won't summon
>won't level vigor to 60
>won't simply not get hit

There's nothing we can do for you.

>and now I regret the fuck out of it
why?

Grab blasohemous claw and parry this shit qhen 3 lasers shots plus attack this boss waai designed really hideous

Again, I'm fine trying to learn his moves. But it seems like as soon as his phase starts he just jumps off screen

i found that the way to beat crucible knight is to focus on parrying everything. just keep fighting him until you get that timing down.

>I REFUSE TO USE SUMMONS
>uses rotten breathe, bleed, frost, poison, Fire, Give Me Strength
>Also spams Weapon Arts
These people i sweat

Attached: 1641876758115.png (800x850, 854.21K)

I feel like I didn’t properly learn the game mechanics and and boss move sets, my victory didn’t feel earned.

Go elsewhere in the game and level up and explore.

scrub mentality

I’ve always sucked at parry timing, guess it might be time to learn.

The only places I haven't explored are Haligtree, which I've opened and wherever the fuck 2nd Mogh is. I'm afraid of leveling up past 125 when I see people beating him on Youtube at RL1

>But it seems like as soon as his phase starts he just jumps off screen
Yes. So dodge his attacks and wait for him to land. Get a few hits in and get ready to dodge his next string of attacks. Repeat that until he is dead.

Everyone is going up to SL150.

if you're too slow. get the blasphemous claw to parry him to stuns him

why not just set camera speed to max and use your fucking eyes?

He's really not that hard, shield up in the first half, then roll behind him and watch for the explosion in the second half

I beat this guy like 20 times yesterday, would have been double if the average Host wasn't a retard

That is for Malenia and last boss though right?

just level up you retard, there are people playing at 200

>won't explore
>won't level up
>won't summon
>won't git gud
Then I guess you're right: you got filtered.

I dont know how to get good ;-;

and I dont know know where else to explore

>t. Never learned how to lock on

Watch this and other videos that teach you how to actually fight in this game.
youtu.be/8zdbqTHtnr4

By reading, watching, learning, and practicing.
Treat the game like a fighting game instead of an RPG.

The evergoal bosses never allow you to summon, how did you beat him the first time?
Either way, his best things to punish are the shield slam and after his combo which follows the stomp(2 handed sword means 3 hit followup with the final hit delayed, otherwise its 2 hits). The tail will always come out if you try to circle behind, and can be jumped over for an extra jumping attack. The swoop also opens him up to a punish.
He is unironically easier once that tail comes out.

i was unga bunga build and just chucked rocks at this bitch while my mimic did the same and or tanked, shit was cash

Keep a lock on
If he just approaches you and starts swinging his blade, most of the time you dont get hit just by hugging him and circle strafing him, so you dont need to even roll and you can just keep attacking.
Watch out for the double spin slash he does, that shit got me killed more than anything in the fight I think.
You want to try to be behind him, the AoEs will miss if you can position yourself correctly constantly and he wont do the hardest to dodge attacks at all, even better, he will backflip off the AoE attack where he stands on his sword and land right next to you if you are behind him and you get a free hit.
Don't hide behind pillars for the projectiles, they are very easy to dodge on reaction and you see what he is doing when nothing is in your way.
Dont bother with weapon arts or spells honestly, he doesnt have awful lot of HP and I imagine setting those ups is way harder than what its worth.
If he follows up the sweep + slam combo with the blade flurry thing, unlock lock on after the slam, dont roll but run behind him, this gives you time to punish and its the easiest way to avoid the flurry. Other than that keep constant lock on, as then you will always see the projectiles coming.
Last but not leats. Stack holy negation so you can survive longer in the 2nd phase

Oh also, the AoE attacks are the safest heal windows so as long as you keep positioning so you are behind him constantly.
Good luck

everything is a cake walk once you beat malenia
it's like being kuririn and realizing your power level has increased just by trying to keep up with someone who's universes ahead of you

You can also constantly bait the shield slam by hitting his shield when he is guarding

lol this cannot possibly be true. this guy took me like 2 tries. hoarah loux was harder than this guy. even malenia was harder than this guy and she was easy as fuck.

Why are you pointing out the obvious? summoning a meat shield to keep the boss busy while you sneak hits in is just a lazy way to get a victory.

Dodge the red slashes and use the blasphemous claw to deflect his aeo, dunno what build you are running you but you can try that, if I beat him solo while using the greatsword you should have an easy time using literally anything else.

Just press R3 nigga, wtf, ayy lmao.
I'm str-fag, did not kill malenia and still beat this chump in 20 tries.

Attached: 1648160891590.jpg (890x1575, 1.15M)

I stick close to him, he does his double spin and then he OHKOs me by putting his sword in the ground. I give up.

All this talk of how easy he is seriously makes me want to kill myself. I try blocking, I try dodging. I dont even know when to try attacking. I am so totally overwhelmed. I literally cant land a hit on him when his second phase starts

>20 tries
>chump

>easy first phase
>very random second phase
Yeah, I'd think so.
If you get lucky you can go next to him and he'll never jump away, just keep trying some bullshit spin slashes.
Other times he'll jump around like a maniac and spam the groundslam attacks and you can barely go near him.
Not sure how you feel about inconsistent bosses like that but to me it feels rather cheap.
You can slam the Elden Beast to get him to stop in one place if you smack his belly enough times too. Odd thing but it works.

Attached: 1646591317880.jpg (702x960, 148.22K)

they'll always have some superiority complex when they beat it without summons but using bleed or frost or some other retarded shit.

niggers just need to play the game and stop setting up boundaries for themselves, you're not speedrunners or content creators and your interest will fade out in a month like every other jaded faggot who plays video games.

>getting filtered by KINOketh

Use the pillars for defence fuck his attacks up and strike

blasphemous claw, go get it

>what are attacks of opportunity?

I cant even dodge his normal attacks. Do you think I will have the reflexes to parry his shit?

Just slowly walk around the pillars retard. Let him hit them instead

not with that attitude nancy boy

OP didn't fight zanazbutt

lmao at actually seeing "You didn't beat the game" on this fucking board and actually taking it to heart, christ man, get your act together.

The people that say it's "not that hard" or even "easy" are definitely cheesing/using mimic and shit. I've zero problems with that, but it's a bit strange to evaluate the difficulty using such strategies. The game has some stages (for me it was especially mid game) where the balance is pretty shit and you feel and probably are very underleveled and equiped.

Ive gotten OHKOed by him going through a pillar.

OP here. Im just shelving it and going somewhere else. I was able to beat Ludwig and Kos without summoning but something like this is giving me an anxiety attack just thinking about it.

>boss does an attack
>jumps away
>run to him to attack
>he jumps away again
sounds like DS3, trash. they just want you to use fast weapons and weapon arts with insane range

user uses a weapon. They didn't beat the game

Do you not know how to lock on to enemies?

Did you use your summons to distract him?

>try using one of the main game mechanics to help
>NO
Lmao every time with these threads.