Remember when Sonic fucking died?

Remember when Sonic fucking died?

Attached: sonic-death-sonic2006.gif (498x278, 3.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6CrbGXdaRB0
youtube.com/watch?v=AV00cT5qWEQ
youtu.be/QcDs4BRqqZs
youtu.be/opzdMjQpER4
youtube.com/watch?v=GJqZlkTHkDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AHAHAHAHAHA SONIC 06 LMAO

ive never played any sonic games, how did he died

His name was written in the death note.

Attached: Mephiles_kills_Sonic.jpg (480x480, 39.76K)

I feel like he should have been vaporized rather than what OP's image depicts if this scenario happened

Shot through the heart

youtu.be/6CrbGXdaRB0

Isn’t Mephiles the only guy who managed to kill the fucker? I can’t recall anyone else though Infinite got close

Why did he need to manipulate Silver the whole time if he could just instantly kill Sonic like that?

The whole thing was very stupid which makes this seem consistent because all of Sonic 06 was stupid. So you see the evil Sonic there? His name is Memphis and he is the disembodied spirit of Soleanna's god that they worship out of fear. Who created the dumbest time paradox ever which involved sending Silver back in time, to try and assassinate Sonic, in order to make Elise cry. That's the reason for the whole game. Because a second time paradox that split him from his body in the first place made Elise's father, who might be the dumbest organism in existence, put his god's flaming body inside his daughter, and he told her that she is never allowed to cry ever again in her entire life or it'll destroy the world.

So that's why Sonic got lasered in the back. And he's brought back to life with some lite beastiality. In front of Amy too.

Attached: 1649023058311.png (493x367, 263.79K)

even worse on PS3, since in-game cutscenes are locked at 25fps in that awful port

Cardiac arrest from chili dogs

kek this sounds very convoluted now I understand why people hate sonic 06. I feel like I should actually look into sonic lore now

That's just the story. People hate Sonic 06 because rest of the game is bad too.

This. I never understood the reason for this. I mean it was a shit game sure but did they really not pay attention to their own fucking story. 06 felt like one team started the game and a different team finished it.

You should watch an LP of it or (I'd you want to torture yourself) play it yourself to truly understand how bad the game is. The shitty and convoluted story really is the tip of the iceberg.

Sonic 06 is a trip that not even fanfic writers could make up

If you are gonna watch someone lp this shit and other sonic games
It has to be pokecapn

06 is better than Heroes, if only because controls aren't slippery and there is no awful Flight Formation gameplay, level up system and pinball stages. Boss fights are slightly better too

>not game grumps sonic 06 before jon left

It's the way he does it. Fucking "LOOK OVER THERE" actually works.
There is no reason why he couldn't of done this, sending silver wouldn't have even changed anything because if silver succeeded, they already would have bonded enough for her to cry so i have no fucking idea what his plan was

Attached: Simpson_b163d9_5646490.jpg (469x419, 20.51K)

You forgot the fact that he is shadow's shadow.

>06 felt like one team started the game and a different team finished it.
Actually it was that a team started the game and like three people actually finished it. Most of it was from Sega's own stupidity. Because Sonic 06 was supposed to release on Sonic's 20th birthday? Or maybe it was the 15th, I can't remember but it was Sonic's birthday. And SEGA also wanted a Sonic game on every system that was in use at that time. And you can't port the PS3 version on to the Wii. They were already having problems getting the PS3 and Xbox versions to play nice with one another. So the Wii got Sonic wildfire which then became Sonic and the Secret Rings. So the Sonic team are being split up three ways already. And then oops Yuji Naka left Sonic team. So with the father of Sonic now gone and the people remaining trying to figure out how to make this clusterfuck work while being denied extensions because Sega wants to acknowledge their fictional neon colored woodland creature's birthday, there was just no time to work out the story. They were too busy trying to make the game playable at all.

Why did Mephilis not just merge with Iblis at any point in the future? Or go back in time to merge with it when they were first split? Or just stop Duke from splitting them in the first place? Why does he have to fuse with Iblis at this one super specific point in time?

Didnt watch game grumps after jon left
But thats unfinished isn t it?

>Billy Hatcher, Astro Boy PS2, Sega Superstars, Phantasy Star Universe, Sonic 06, Secret Rings
japanese Sonic Team was such an incompetent group in the mid 00s. Heroes, Shadow and Journey of Dreams were made by the american branch

Shut up. That's your answer.

yeah sadly... but its still 10/10

The game itself plays like a bargain bin shovelware. If the story was the only problem most people would just laugh it off as Sonic lore being autistic and that's it.

I mean he didn't even need to do all this. Just fucking chop up some onions in front of Elise bam instant Solaris.

When you get that eagle eye shot after this where the camera zooms out from his body as his friends hope he'll get back up and then the camera pans over to show the horizon Sonic fought to portect while this youtube.com/watch?v=AV00cT5qWEQ played was so fucking kino

06 turning the way it did shouldn't be surprising since it was made by the team behind this shit
youtu.be/QcDs4BRqqZs
youtu.be/opzdMjQpER4

is that the one where they play it without a break until they finished it?
It inspired me to do that too and I actually finished the game. Frustrating as fuck but fun because of it.

>Light beastiality
It's a fucking kiss dude

You know the thing that's really fucked up? When it's all said and done and causality is just a mangled corpse that Sonic and Elise need to just start over. And they discover that fixing time would require killing her god so that it can't create the circumstances that led to mess in the first place. Elise turns to Sonic and says

>I don't care if the world dies. I just want to stay with you

murdered by cianiggers

>tfw it was a reference to the voice actress having a crush on Sonic when she was a kid
>Her childhood love story is derided as one of the worst games of all time

06 producer never worked in anything Sega related again. He bailed shortly after and didn't get another gaming job until late 2011 (manager in Acquire Corp)

sonic took the vaccine :(

He was given that role because Naka quit because he wasn't getting special treatment

i don't know, something tells me he was the producer before Naka left. The guy came straight from Shinobi PS2/Nightshade, and 06 reminds me of those games

I certainly do.

Attached: Sonic.png (1325x1445, 1.16M)

amazing how they went from 06 to Unleashed in 2 years. 06 is one of the most charmless 360/PS3 games ever, while Unleashed is among the most charming ones

Why didn't rings come out of him?

do you ever think of how much of a nightmare this must've been to work on in 2005 and most of 2006? That work environment was probably joyless

He didn't have any

>Billy hatcher
>pso
>bad

Fag

all right, they're fine games yet could've been better

We didn't know but Unleashed was the best we are ever going to get
youtube.com/watch?v=GJqZlkTHkDg
This opening will hold until the end of time itself

Why didnt mephiles just rape elise if he wanted her to cry

Because Sega hedgehogs have no peen

Holy shit those textures

all those fanarts lied to me then?

How did Mephistopheles killer sonic at the same time he was fighting Shadow?

Because there are two Mephiles. One that's currently getting his ass handed by Shadow, and another that shows up out of the blue to kill Sonic.

Attached: kek.jpg (720x479, 80.05K)

Those are two different time periods. The Mephilis that was fighting Shadow was taking place in the future in Silver's timeline. Sonic getting 360 no scoped took place in the present

How the fuck is 06 so fucking ugly? Unleashed came out only 2 years afterward and it still holds up today

see

I never reached the part of the game when I was a kid because it was too buggy and uncomfortable to play. Still liked it though haha

>why is sonic team so fucking incompetent?
>why did they rush 06 out the door?
>why did the xbox 360 preview have a better build of the fucking game?
>why why why
i dunno user just dont think about it

That's why he died retard

>Unleashed came out only 2 years afterward and it still holds up today
Unleashed, despite running like shit on the 360, was a cut above the rest of any game released at the time. 06 was the basic standard in terms of 2006 visuals

>japanese branch : Nights, Sonic Jam, Burning Rangers, SA1, Samba de Amigo, Phantasy Star Online, Billy Hatcher, PSO Card Revolution, Sega Superstars, Phantasy Star Universe, 06, Secret Rings, Unleashed, Black Knight, Colors, Generations, Lost World, Forces, Frontiers

>american branch : SA2, Heroes, Shadow, Journey of Dreams (closed down in 2008)

Yes. That shit was great although obviously it's long as fuck

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY HD PC PORT OF SONIC UNLEASHED SEGA?

No I haven't played Sonic since heroes

On the ecksbawks.

Two different points in the timeline.

THERE'S SO MUCH VISIBLE RENDERED BLOOD