What do you think about her?

What do you think about her?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 76.12K)

small snippets of trivia, nothing really worth being angry about

*her (him)
Good content creator, puts a spotlight on interesting aspects of souls game's development cycles or just little known trivia.

Not much to say, just datamines everything and shows some details.
It's the reason why any new game will never have any secrets again.

You could always just, you know, not watch this stuff?
Hell, I'd argue that ER is designed around datamines considering how fucking impossible it would be to complete most quests or even get all the endings without a guide.

Interesting insights and it's cool to see what's going on behind the curtain in these games after ive spent hundreds of hours on them

Good content, informative & to the point. Nothing to add.

Glad videos are more straight to point than everything else about the topic

>puts a spotlight on interesting aspects of souls game's development cycles
can you post some of these videos?

troonie the bitch

straight to the point and no cancer time wasting like that bloodborne 60 fps modder faggot

Just watch any of their videos about cut content, they'll usually go into theories on why things were changed or showcase if these things were recycled in future games (which is often the case because From loves revisiting cut content.)

i like her content
is she a tranny though? I really hope not but it's very unlikely that its a woman

>& to the point
idk he made a video titled ELDEN RING TRAILER FROM HACKERS PERSPECTIVE or something like that pointing out the most obvious fucking shit
never watched any of his videos but that shit made me instantly lose all the respect I never had

I like zule the mage he's a cool dude

is this actually a tranny or just an alias

???

She used to post regularly on /dsg/ but she abandoned Yea Forums after she got popular on YouTube. Happens every time

Traani the stitched

Thanks user!

his content (its a guy btw) is nothing but bts trivia, nothing in his videos shows anything of value that can help anyone be better at the game. It is pointless, time wasted watching trivia videos is better wasted playing a game

Zullie the mage

>her

Attached: 1625822663851.jpg (720x720, 187.79K)

>Souls content creator uses a girl as their avatar
>Yea Forums can't stop shitposting about them, constantly speculating if they're actually a tranny
>Souls content creator uses an old man as their avatar
>...

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 171.11K)

i want to fuck her..

confirmed tranny which makes sense because you'd have to have a severe mental illness to find the content interesting

He's too based for this board

>Souls content creator uses an old man as their avatar
pretty based

He went full retard in the video about reused content. He basically said that's the only possible complaint that anyone could have about the game, but that also they shouldn't even complain about that.

old man shitposts so i like him

way better than any of the big souls creators

Posts on acg from time to time too actually
Probably in this thread rn

Attached: 1647908702530.jpg (544x680, 87.37K)

Of course he's a troon, the soulsborne community is filled with them

Attached: 1640626071973.png (1033x1460, 2.6M)

please don't attack my niche small channel wifu. I don't care is that a he or she. I just don't want people to harassing they so they stop making videos.

Why do you care about the opinion of a troon

honestly he is incredibly based. the useless data is so fascinating, i love how he finds explanations for all the bizzare shit in these games.

for example, one of my favorite builds in DS3 is a dual wielding build that has the Old Wolf Curved Sword on your back, and both pontiff rings so you can get crazy damage and healing. this guy made two videos explaining the different parameters required to trigger the effects of the Old Wolf Sword and the Rings, and its absolutely insane but ultimately worthless information. 10/10 great channel

are you faggots stalking me? I just found his channel yesterday and now instantly we have threads about it

I'd suck her dick in return for autistic video game trivia

Attached: 1622940704035.jpg (251x251, 8.57K)

>Games about creatures and people transforming into grotesque abominations.
Playerbase reflects the game I guess

old man isn't a tranny, zullie is

only content on jewtube worth watching for er is malcome. if i want to fall asleep ill watch plague. thats right plague you are boring.

We have these fucking threads every few days you schitzo

One of the best /dsg/ posters there ever was.

Best souls channel.

old man content is different because it actually helps you with your game. how to get the max health, how to become a helicopter in ds3, how to look cool in ds2 by breaking your armor, etc.
It is actual content unlike tranny the witch that only uses flying cam to look close into bosses you have already seen

people who datamine and show cut content are automatically based

Yes

Yeah I know

Attached: 1640629080948.jpg (1000x4350, 663.61K)

limit breakers and zullie are both based. I can't wait for the maximum AR possible in ER video.

Lance has a lot of decent content but his videos are always way too fucking long. There's a guy who makes lore videos who does the same thing, the actual content is decent but he way overextends his videos making them worthless

Proof?

One of his recent videos has a comment from him saying he, and not just his "avatar", is female. Which of course is impossible, therefore tranny.

Remember when HellKite drake deleted his channel because he was being bullied lol

we must bully zullie off the internet

Proof?

I liked him until I knew it was a him

You just know troons are hoping and praying he comes out as mentally ill like them.

If you're so interested go find it yourself, it was a video made within the last week. I disable comments on jewtube by default so I'm not finding it for you.

user, you can have secrets in the game and still hide them from data miners
see: PAYDAY 2's secrets

the amount of times people namedrop Malcom in these threads is making me think this is his discord trying to drag the other cheat engine fairy out of jealousy

Attached: 1609081917012.jpg (294x442, 13.15K)

If he was a troon he'd make it obvious through his twitter.
He doesn't like or follow weird troon stuff so I think you're just projecting here a bit pal.

Attached: 1625684636931.jpg (713x1024, 97.12K)

There's literally a comment from the youtuber profile that says "I'm a female." Believe whatever you want but its a troon mate...