You now remember the time the developers of Fallout: The Frontier raided Yea Forums and accused anyone of not liking...

You now remember the time the developers of Fallout: The Frontier raided Yea Forums and accused anyone of not liking their shitty degenerate mod of being a youtuber they didn't like

Attached: _HX8N-C1_400x400[1].jpg (305x305, 17.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3-PoD3fbCUg
fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Beat_Francis_at_armwrestling
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNKqHIZ-m1c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I never played it, but it seemed like it was a clusterfuck of pozzed SJW nonsense and grotesque perverted degeneracy.

youtube.com/watch?v=3-PoD3fbCUg

Yep and then the devs raided Yea Forums to defend their game which caused Yea Forums to form Sneedclave to get them back. Leading to

Didn't they end up removing all their degenerate fetish shit in the end? I feel bad for the codemonkeys considering they managed to actually do some really cool shit with that terrible engine.

personally i don't engage in whatever social media garbage surrounded that shit game nor do i care about youtubers, so this doesn't really affect me.

No. They only removed the part where you can turn an underage girl into a sex slave

That's nice user. You missed out

ya that was pretty cringe all around

you prevented silus from being interrogated

Bros should I play Fallout 2? Don't care about the reddit tier le wacky stuff, just want a big RPG with lots of characters and places to explore.

How could i ever forget the sneedclave incident?

yes and dont forget to make lots of saves in different save slots because there are game breaking bugs you cant get out of once you trigger them

Gamebryo is possibly the easiest engine to mod, the devs giving you the actual development kit they use helps a lot.

Was this the mod that was supposed to be professional and well-made but ended up having lizard sex slaves?

Yes. Anyone calling it reddit is a retarded newfag

Almost everyone agreed fallout 2 was the best in the franchise until some autismo indian spammed it was reddit (along with NV) all day

Yes

well I was talking about all the references to pop culture which honestly I don't care too much about. But I guess those are 1% of the game so who cares.
Any mod or patch I should get before diving in?

Attached: EH623C6X0AInPm_.jpg (680x510, 43.64K)

They did some impressive things for sure.

But all they actually did was make some shitty CoD sequences. Honestly I've always considered the near complete lack of cutscenes to be a positive in Bethesda games, but the modders filled the game with cutscenes out the fucking ass.

killap unofficial patch

Fuck off. Fallout 1 was better then Fallout 2.

Restoration patch. It restores all the content that wasn't finished for the game.
You wont even know which content was cut or not since they did such a good job restoring it.

And everyone said the opposite before LE REDDIT spam by newfags

yes but tactics is still the best in the franchise

Thanks bro
I'll check that one out too. Thx!

>Play F2 restoration patch first time
>My first objective is to save the tribals sister from slaver
>TFW find out that entire mission was cut in the base game yet all the dialog associated with it was still in making you think you could save her when you couldn't

It always made me laugh when people talk about the Deathclaw sex and horny lizard people as being degenerate, when shit like:

fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Beat_Francis_at_armwrestling

happened. I thought that pretty much everything else in the mod sucked balls, but you don't get to use the "sexual degeneracy" card, not with Fallout.

Attached: 63c.jpg (1022x577, 35.07K)

It's not a one-off thing. Every five minutes you're either in someone's coomer fetish shit, or a scene lifted directly from Call of Duty or Metal Gear. It's a ridiculously bad mod. It's worse than those shitty Thuggysmurf mods for Fallout 4.

I don't remember because I don't follow your autistic modding community and its drama.
SEEEEEEEEEGAAAAAAAAA

If you think those two things are the same you are retarded

It's not bad honestly.

Attached: live by the train die by the train.webm (1600x900, 2.46M)

Do you just praise anything with a train?

trains are cool man

No, but I will give anything with a train a fair go. After all the idiot drama around it I've been trying it out and the entire mod is actually not bad, and gives me more Nehrim/Enderal vibes than anything else. I've avoided the main quest (and what little NCR stuff I've seen has been hilariously melodramatic) but most of the side content is quite well-made. Good variety of gameplay in quests and a good saturation of content that's in-line with the vanilla game for having the whole skillchecks/multiple endings/what have you.

There's some rough edges like any amateur project, and some areas that clearly are unfinished but I've enjoyed my time. And stuff like "You can't join the enclave!" turned out to be not entirely true.

Attached: Eat Shit Satan.webm (1600x900, 2.85M)

They have a fucking loading screen mocking you for wanting to join them.

Just play it, but the beginning is very weak. It picks up when you hit the Den. Also the ending section is pretty lame compared to Fallout 1.

Yeah but, like I said, not entirely true. It's similar to New Vegas in that there's remnants you can help out, one of which has an entire town (though the whole area seemed cut and unpolished) and another that explicitly wants to resurrect the Enclave as a more peaceful group, and you can allow him to.

Attached: ScreenShot164.jpg (1920x1080, 1.07M)

there was very little to begin with and what was there wasn't any worse than what Yea Forums faps to in fallout threads. the actual problems with the mod like the garbage writing, horrible optimization, and overly scripted metal gear call of duty spec ops halo fanfic campaign were never fixed.

>most of the side content is quite well-made
>Good variety of gameplay in quests and a good saturation of content that's in-line with the vanilla game for having the whole skillchecks/multiple endings/what have you.
If that webm is from the quest I think it is that's one of the most out of place lore rape quests in the entire mod.

also its just really gay

Optimization so far has been okay, rough in some areas mostly because they seem unwilling to partition things into cells.

But the writing in most places has been fine. Nothing that's made me laugh out loud at how bad it is like certain other mods.

It's silly, but it was enjoyable enough and had some fun effects.

Attached: ScreenShot149.jpg (1920x1080, 1.09M)

>YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO ENSLAVE ANYONE IN THIS POST POST APOCALYPTIC WORLD

>But the writing in most places has been fine.
You haven't been playing the main quest so you haven't seen the worst of it. The NCR quest is fucked. The hallucination sequence almost made me drop the mod completely.

That’s Fallout 4

>That's Fallout 4
Do the Raider Traps count? I know 3 let's you enslave people with a Mesmetron and NV let's you enslave Gannon.

I don't remember any actual slaves in 4 vanilla. In Nuka World the ambient raider dialogue constantly reminds you that all the "slaves" put collars on willingly.

I've heard, but I'm going Brotherhood of Steel. I'm mostly going to check out the setpieces for the NCR, and from what I've seen the train mission (IE the most important one) is side content anyway.

But like I said, I've enjoyed a lot of the side quests. Things like
>join a hunting lodge and eventually have to be the lodge's current quarry, basically turns into that Wild Target movie where you're in the wilderness picking them off with the tools you find
>having to browse and hand things off to a doctor in a time limit
And of course that train job mission, which apparently isn't a looping landscape. Be interesting to see how that was scripted.

Attached: ScreenShot86.jpg (1920x1080, 1.14M)

Frontier was shit because they wrote a military drama instead of a post-apocalyptic RPG.
Ironically, Enclaveposters who call Frontier degenerate represent a game with a similarly crass style.

Godspeed then. I did like the map and most of the side quests for what it's worth.

Yeah, the map and dungeons have all been fairly solid. Lot of big dungeons that are super interconnected, which is always fun.

Attached: ScreenShot114.jpg (1920x1080, 1.15M)

Reminder if you like loli you can't be against anything Zu did

I'm only mad because the lizards weren't hot and they didn't show the Deathclaw sex desu

Zu was a scapegoat the other devs threw under the bus, he didn't write anything.

It picks up a bit when you get to the Den, but I'd say it's not really fully in swing until you get the Highwayman, travel just takes so fucking long without it

Welcome to Sneed's Feed and Seed, formerly Chucks

YOU ARE OUT OF UNIFORM CITY SLICKER, WHERE ARE YOUR GUCCI LOAFERS?

>heard Oxhorn's name a couple times in passing
>watched a couple of his videos yesterday and liked them
>find out there's a shit ton of e-drama controversy around him
Why can't any of these Youtube fuckers just make videos and mind their own business?

Never forget.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNKqHIZ-m1c

Attached: sneedclave.jpg (1280x720, 176.94K)

I CAN'T SNEED

>Lara Sneed

Attached: Sneed Croft.png (214x463, 88.75K)

>SNEED LA SNEED

Attached: sneed-ryuko.png (600x632, 176.7K)

you should, its a great sequel to the first game
I'm actually gonna start another playthrough today, thinking of finally doing something with the laser weapons after getting a kick out of cutting people in half with one in F1