Brutally MOGS Elden Ring

>Brutally MOGS Elden Ring

Attached: iteibz517q481.jpg (3840x2160, 1.05M)

Unironically true. Fromdrones refuse to accept the facts though...

sales certainly didnt mog shit

no one here is gonna buy your gay game
shill somewhere else

Attached: aloy.png (771x806, 121K)

>From spending several weeks mocking Alloy's truck driver face to shilling the fuck out of her game
The duality of Yea Forums

>devs get salty that Elden Ring was infinitely more popular than their cookie cutter trash
kek

shouldn't have made Aloy look like a man then. If only they catered to gamers fantasy which are majority men.

cookie cutter .... name one game like Horizon other than Horizon LUL I can name 6 games like Elden Ring. i like both games fyi but you guys know Elden Ring is in the dark souls mario limbo of same game with lil tweaks every few years

source? what did they say?

>Assassin's Creed
>Far Cry
>Watchdogs
>Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon
>Literally every fucking open world Ubisoft game

>name one game like Horizon other than Horizon
all the other snoy 3rd person cinematic shit and ubisoft le action open world shit.

I have no idea what this is.
The sequel to Detroit Become Human?

yeah they all have a combat system like Horizon LUL and you cna fight mechanical Dinos LUL you're delusional if you think assassins creed is like Horizon. I can say how ever that Elden Ring is the exact same game as any Dark souls with bigger fields, its the same rolly shit and same loot system everything

>Supporting this mediocore, pozzed piece of shit.

Lul, fucking kill yourself.

I recognize this game is better than Elden Ring, but I can't accept it. I simply can't fight through the cognitive dissonance... because of this I often defend ER and talk shit on HZD... usually dont even notice im doing it until right after and thats exactly where the elderly abuse starts...

Can someone post an example of a man who would be interested in this game?

I'll never buy Horizon because they made the protagonist ugly on purpose to pander to trannys.

Having robot dinos is the ONLY good thing about horizon stupid faggot, everything else is absolute garbage

After getting my cousin out of ukraine and bringing him to Canada, I let him borrow my PS5. We booted up Horizon FW, and after playing the intro for a few hours, he said he was so bored he would rather go back to Ukraine.

sad thing that the main boss of your beloved ER looks like a 10 cent drag queen then LUL

>Yea Forums is one person

you resorted to name calling already LUL ya know getting defensive is the first sign of someone doubting themselves LUL

>typing LUL between every sentence
what a crappy attempt to hide your seething, user

Attached: 1647383065428.png (631x557, 202.88K)

>brutally boring

>cringe dialogue
>can't customize character, only get to play as acne-ridden retard
>boring robot creatures

why tf would I play this?

I beat the first game twice, didnt even make it halfway through the second game because exploration is locked behind retarded progression. Go to the ass end of the map to unlock an upgrade to explore 1 cave at the beginning of the game for mediocre loot. Also they fucked up the weapons by not letting you just use all ammo for a single bow. Nigger I'm not going to go into my inventory and unequip my frost bow to equip my fire bow.

im not that contrarian user

yeah and you hide yours by posting about a game you supposedly hate LUL shouldnt you be doing your 10th run through ER or watching cartoon animals fuck or something

Imagine making a game where Nikocado was the main character

Yes. Yea Forums shares the same hivemind.

easily proven by looking at how many ER threads there is

>projecting
>no punctuation
>shouting at the elden ring boogeyman
OP is underage. someone get a mod

Attached: fleshprison.jpg (750x747, 370.88K)

name calling is just a bonus
remove robot dinos and Horizon is left with nothing of value. Nothing.

you have meme pics saved on your computer and you call me underage LUL LUL LUL LUL

I’m so fucking sick of Elden Ring. Soulsborne games are often held up as “the best ever”, and Elden Ring has plastered this board. Oh cool, yet another soulsborne game that just looks and feels like a copy of every other soulsborne game. I don’t get the hype for these over games with new and interesting combat mechanics like Horizon. Maybe it has something to do with the fact Horizon has some biting social commentary folks don’t like to think about.

Elden Ring looks exactly like every other Soulsborne game. Meanwhile, Horizon has unique combat with a wide variety of tools (Forbidden West DRASTICALLY increased the number of weapons and effects over the first without feeling like bloat, an impressive feat), and when anyone posts actual combat and expresses love for it, you faggots rip on them.

They overhauled the weapons and combat system to make it much easier to build a toolbox for every encounter and every play style. You get a whole set of new tribes with new lore, and without giving anything away, you have some run-ins with pre-apocalypse personalities, some previously known and some new. The plot ties in strongly with HZD and how we got where we are now is finally fully explained.

The diversity of Machines and their strengths and weaknesses is great, and taking down a giant tunneling snapping turtle machine for the first time is one of the most satisfying experiences I’ve had with the series.

From a game design perspective, Soulsborne games just feel lazy to me. Their difficulty is artificially inflated by not telling you anything. That’s not good game design, it’s a lazy difficulty tweak. Horizon on the other hand is perfectly balanced. As someone that went to school for game design, I know what I’m talking about.

remove artificial difficulty and ER isnt even worth anyones time. No coherent story, same combat as the first ps3 game, have to use meta builds to even pvp at all etc etc

>lul
>Multiple examples on both sides of the "debate"
It's LOL you fucking faggots

Do you really run around fighting gigantic mechanical monsters with a bow and arrow in this game?

What even is that? Never heard of it before.

BTFO

Oh boy. This cope again.

are you serious? kek

Attached: 1640090481730.png (233x233, 42.99K)

here is your (you) fix user, whats the next game planned for this style of thread?

Is OP on Snoy's payroll, or is he doing it for free?

Attached: this anon has lost their composure.jpg (960x720, 331.84K)

>Brutally Mogs Elden Ring despite being released in 2012

Attached: 435918-dragon-s-dogma-dark-arisen-xbox-one-front-cover.jpg (720x1080, 182.91K)

That has got to be the worst comeback I have ever heard on this entire site.
You lost. go do your homework before dinner.

Attached: 1644460588827.png (286x305, 166.96K)

>this thread again
Gotta give it to you, the daily laughs at this sad coping are alright.

>ER
rent free
you really are a Horizon "dev". Pathetic
Try to make a good game instead of complaining about the success of better games.

Based

Dragon's Dogma is such a boring game. I will never understand why Yea Forums worships it so much

Horizon Forbidden West? More like Forgotten in a Week.

>he hasn't responded
what, no more? come back, I enjoy talking shit with you.

>Alloy's truck driver face
holy fucking shit this is golden, but seriously, why the FUCK is she so damn ugly????

10/10 in america

this

We no longer want to look up to others. Instead we'd rather lower the standard to feel better about ourselves. This only applies to women and the desperate lonely men who would do anything to get laid. Guess who makes video games nowadays.

>name one game like this gay little open world game where all the characters won't stop talking and you never see any action.

just listed a bunch of games off the top of his head that are all shit and yet they all still have more action than Horizon games which would rather sell you a writers political message then let you fight robot dinosaurs.

Post the one where >she looks like a greasy hippo

>what i expected

Fighting robot dinosaurs

>what i got

Writer has a political message that needs to be delivered to the player at all costs.

>Ranni
vs
>Nikocado

Alloy never had a chance

>school for game design
yeah, western AAA dev.
You can't understand why ER is so praised. It respects player intelligence, player curiosity, it doesn't try to appeal to non gamers, it's not trying to be a "cinematic experience".
Do you really think constant handholding, graphics, cutscenes, gay and ugly characters make a good game ??
Fromsoftware is focused on what is necessary for a good game, AAA western devs are focused on dumb shit no one cares about.
I'm not surprised that difficulty is all you see in ER, you don't know what a (good) game is.

And I remember that Killzone games were awful too, games focusing on the worst aspects of modern shooters. Guerilla Games is full of retards.

Still feels like the only RPG to attempt to make combat more engaging, the world was lackluster all around though in DD.

Did they ever release sales numbers for this shit?

Attached: 1643919911234.png (770x680, 282.29K)

Playing ER after doing HFW, i kinda agree to some degree. The combat of HFW i found more fun than ER. I kinda found ER disappointing that they went back to Souls combat. Sigh.

>Literal tranny jannies in the game
Nah. The only thing HZD mogs is your seeping axewound of a fake vagina. That's not what "pussy" means, you moron.

feel bad for GG that one douche was bitching.
Looked up that dude, was an American, than the predominantly Dutch devs.

Imagine not being able to enjoy Elden Ring and ubisoft brand robot monster hunter. I pity you lifelong contrarians that don't know how to do anything but hate things. While you're being salty I'm going to be blowing up robo-raptors and shit in the future and turning their shit into more weapons and armor

Eldenfags BTFO

it has sovl