WW3 is unavoidable

WW3 is unavoidable.

Attached: itsover.jpg (479x641, 111.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-24280831
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yet boomers will tell you this is the best time of our lives.

at least we have this gem mine :)

Attached: 1633375493446.png (413x641, 149.61K)

Ok

Sweet.

Attached: 1648850072812.jpg (461x631, 57.88K)

I just wish they would get on with it already
Im not getting any fucking younger

I wish.

don't care I live in an irrelevant third world shithole
sauce

just two more weeks until WW3...

just like this 2

source?
why exactly two weeks?

Good. I hope America gets bombarded with nukes.

Name a better time. We've had amazing technological achievements in almost every field imaginable. You can call the president a nigger and not be disappeared.
It's you faggots glued to your fucking 24-hour news cycles that cry everything is terrible. Smoke a fucking joint, leave your house, and make some real friends you lazy faggot.

Attached: 1648037374170.png (449x456, 492.16K)

WW3 would require a large faction of the globalhomo to betray another faction. With our terrible luck, it'll probably never happen in our lifetimes.

Most nuclear doctrines from china and russia almost all hit mainland europe before the US or UK. Closest threats and all that.

>Name a better time.
The 1950s to the 1990s. Degeneracy-free, anti-LGBTSADQF, better genetic quality, affordable housing, etc. This is literally one of the worst eras in human history. It may not be as lethal, but it's the most spiritually dead era in all of mankind.

Those boomers must've forgotten about all the friendless jobless virgin losers like yourself, ugh!

>technology meme
It's overrated. Humanity and the entire planet was better off without it getting this far.

>Yet boomers will tell you this is the best time of our lives.
Boomers actually lived through the late 70s and 80s, ie, the actual time when a nuclear WW3 actually could happen at any second. So yeah, they're probably right, this is STILL the best time of your life.

Good

Good. Men are meant to fight in great battles and die in glorious combat. I can't wait to be drafted so I can be forcefully molded into the man I am meant to be.

Attached: 534o343434467.jpg (480x360, 7.98K)

Touch grass.

Attached: soychud.png (645x770, 46.18K)

>the actual time when a nuclear WW3 actually could happen at any second
Do you...just not watch the news?
>inb4 no
Okay, I'm just telling you that we're pretty much in Cold War 2: Electric Boogaloo.

If war really kicks off you’d become a mix of carbon and hydrogen atoms before mr brezibent can sound the call

You will be molded into a dead corpse. Modern wars are fucking brutal.

You get hit by rocket and your whole retarded imagination will vaporize with it.

You are objectively wrong if you think the genetic quality of the 1950s is the same as the modern era. You're factually incorrect.

I’d say it’s Cold War light, atl ast the two power blocks are nominally trading with eachother

>Do you...just not watch the news?
Do you... just not know history, or ever take off your zoomer glasses?

Okay, I don't know what to tell you. Nukes could literally drop on us any day now. If Putin gets backed far enough into a corner he'll fucking do it.

>muh nihilism
Yeah okay nigger then kill yourself if the world sucks to hard. You're not making it any better.

Attached: 1648734761727.jpg (680x834, 150.8K)

not him but I’d say as of now the threat of an escalation right now is just as likely as it was during the lead up to the Cuban middle crisis

no please....i have vidyas to finish.....

Attached: 1645735529121.png (596x1399, 653.77K)

I'll watch you all get vaporized by tsar bombas from the southern hemisphere

>I'm just telling you that we're pretty much in Cold War 2: Electric Boogaloo
Holy shit, my sides.. You have absolutely no clue. When was the last nuclear attack drill at your middle school?

He won't do that. The only nation that would use nukes as offensive measurement is usa

Not really.
The ones actually in control would lose a lot of money out of it.

the most likely senario I can think of is one of the powers suddenly using tacticle nukes and then it escalates from there

>I can't wait to be drafted so I can be forcefully molded into the man I am meant to be

You mean molded into a blood smear on the ground?

Attached: 1649108172458.jpg (400x400, 16.27K)

Will WW3 be a gemmy though?

Your not gonna fare any better

>not him but I’d say as of now the threat of an escalation right now is just as likely as it was during the lead up to the Cuban middle crisis
uh huh bbc.com/news/world-europe-24280831

What a pathetic larp.
Can't wait to see all the burger redditors get drafted and splattered while the burger 4channellers all dodge the draft.

If it was so good, how did it go so wrong? It was always a castle of cards propped up by the fact that everything bad was just being shoved under the carpet.
The 50s were "good" for a very specific segment of society, and they still cocked it up for everyone else.
Die seething you retard.

I don't know what to feel about this war. It's not my first, been through a ton of console wars and most of them affected me a lot more than whatever is currently happening in Ukraine.

>how did it go so wrong?
Jews.
>Bu-
Jews.

It’ll last one week tops

Already is

How many times did you have to get under your desk in school again? We did it for end of the world not some virgin neet with a .22. Also we didn't have the defense net it was just if they launch we launch and everybody loses.

funny how /qa/nons sided with Putin, makes you wonder how many of them were secretly ethnic Russians this whole time

You will be dead long before infantry even get a chance to fight. ICBMs will fuck this planet.

Attached: 1648693680705.gif (275x275, 1.79M)

BBC

kys kuz

I want to thank all the old people that fucked over the lives of this generation, we will never live to see the future.

and you think it would be any different if the bankers capitalists and politicians were “white”
fuck no a banker is a banker and will always be

You're convoy will be ambushed
An rpg will hit your fuel tank
Molten burning petrol will immolate your legs and groin, while you inhale the fumes of your own burning flesh and suffocate on it
There is no glory in modern war

>war is le bad
touch grass chud

Attached: 1636642331500.jpg (750x562, 85.13K)

They're just contrarian retards looking for a dopamine hit from (You)s.

>and you think it would be any different if the bankers capitalists and politicians were “white
Yes? Anglo saxons are genetically prone to good morals and character.

Trust the plan, goy.

Damn you've never actually watched a real documentary on what life was like back then, huh? Do you own the entire collection of Leave It to Beaver or something?
Captcha: R2SSR

Attached: RehdxmS.gif (320x240, 1.22M)

Escalation now is not the same as escalation then. Full ww3 today is something most of us will live through.

why we started having constant wojak threads that get 100 replies? did mods finally drop the act? are they punishing us for rejecting emotes? is this a /qa/ situation in the making?

Nice death metal lyrics

cute girl i hope she lives a happy life

Russia couldn't wage a world war if they tried.

Attached: based.jpg (1914x4987, 2.65M)

There's nothing I can do about it, so I don't care

Just avoid the missiles

i could afford a house in 1950
i cannot afford a house today
ergo, the 1950s were better

Look at this fucking picture and tell me this world isn't fucking broken.

Attached: Desmond.jpg (899x632, 305.71K)

How old are you and how did you end up like this? If you are over 20 I genuinely feel sorry for your life.

>tfw too old and also 4f

I just can't believe how close SK and NK are from wipping each other out of the map. It's surreal.

like that’s any better
then atleast we wouldn’t have to live through the government rounding everyone up and placing them in emergency collective farms

I didn't know that people from the greatest generation posted on 4channel.org/v/.

>You can call the president a nigger and not be disappeared.
lmfao

Fuck living in the 50s. The 90s were the best balance of technology and culture.

Let's hope lots of males get drafted. I will live in city which is mostly women. Lamo go die for judea.

they never wanted to or will
and that misses the point, they still have nukes

Unironically touch some fucking grass. If you think the US makes people disappear the same way China or Russia does you're fucking pampered.

Your are welcome. Also, all the ads on your internet? We CHOSE that.

the meme about Yea Forums being Yea Forums 2.0 is, in fact, not a meme

I really hope we get more Korea kino soon

Nooooo but if I get banned from Twitter then I'm literally being abused by the gubmint.

Yes? I can go outside right now, yell out JOE BIDEN IS A NIGGER LOVER, and I won't be thrown into a van and sent off to the gulag. How fucking delusional are you?

You trannies always fucking do this shit where you try to change the past
Fuck off holy shit

Unless you meant pol and q anons then you're right

>

Attached: 1648397498703.gif (600x571, 2.19M)

Shoot through your shields

It is always the jews huh? Somehow they are subhuman, genetic defects, disgusting rat bastards and yet they seem to outsmart and out-do everyone at every turn. Grow up you retard.
The 50s went to shit because ignoring problems isn't a solution. Forcibly suppressing issues doesn't make them go away.
It was always going to awry when you had a bunch of cocksure, selfish imbeciles in power and a bunch of sheep way too comfortable with the way currently are supporting them instead of holding them accountable.

Nigger it's been broken forever. You think you're the first person to think humanity is sinking into a sea of degeneracy? Take a look back in the fucking 1600's. Either shit's gotten better or it's only gotten worse. I find that if I don't spend all day making myself mad looking at trannies that I can appreciate the fact that I have a working toilet, access to healthcare and a car.

Attached: 277544363_665403818011733_5703751572297827232_n.png (640x906, 1.07M)

I don't give a fuck about the world, people can be as strange and crazy as they want if they don't bother me, and so far they didn't

I never got my sockem boppers...

they literally do
you think homeland security exists for them to sit on their asses?
you think Guantanamo is a theam park in disguise?

I can't believe one person actually feel for this bait.

Okay, I'm gonna go ahead and say open pedophiles being paraded and defended by rich elites is not normal, but alright.

Men are not meant to die prematurely in battle they’re meant to do the exact opposite: survive.

>nihilism
Has nothing to do with what he said

gem

why would you compare the current year to 5 centuries ago, when you could instead compare it to 10 years ago, when things were objectively better?
>lmao cavemen had it worse so everything is fine
is such a lazy cucked status quo psyopped mindset to have

Apathy is negative energy.

Meds

I'm sorry, last time I checked Guantanamo was a prison for foreign terrorists but alright.

internet memes are just supposed to be wierd jokes, you are not supposed to take them seriously and turn them into your entire realworld personality and ideology. This is why everyone hates you wojak clowns.

It's beyond his comprehension. He's been given talking points about the evil west for his whole life. It would inconceivable to be wrong.

What's that pic from?

>and a car
$150 fill up today and I'm not even mad.

Attached: Screenshot_20220405-122324_Gallery.jpg (1440x1286, 955.76K)

>i can be lazy therefore life is the best it could be

Just because you have a slave's appetite for life doesn't mean living conditions are at their best time in history.

multiple ex-bush admin whistleblowers have admitted that most of gitmo are innocent non-combatants who have been locked up for nearly two decades now

point being Snowden wouldn’t still be in Russia if there wasn’t a secret police in American to kill him

>33 gallons
What the fuck do you drive, a double wide pickup?

what baffles me is how this board is proved to be INFILTRATED with troons and discord groups as mods to ruin it, so question is, why are they always hired as jannies? is even hiro and his high council also complacent? what do they benefit in harming their own demographic? do they really think this website will be anything if it's not advertised for being racist?

500 years ago people would shot death-umbrellas into another person's ass and open it.
You had entire professionals whose only job was to brutally torture people who were accused of dumbshit in order to steal the accused's property.
Humanity has always been fucked. It is pathetic to see you people flipping out over the most inane shit, regardless of how weird or obnoxious shit.
Humanity is currently as fucked up as it has always been.

Happened during the Bush Years too. I remember when I first paid over $100 to fill up my truck. Fucking oof.

It happened back then too, retard. Do you think nepotism and debauchery are modern inventions?

cideogames?

Still not even remotely comparable to how bad it is in China or Russia.

America fuck yeah

know any good strategy games on the coldwar?

joe biden is a nigg-
WTF THE FBI JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE
AAAAAHHHH NO IT WAS A JOKE I DIDN'T MEAN IT SOMEBODY HEL

meds skitzo

You do know that people escape from Choina for less than whistleblowing, right?

Main mods are neutral and also it doesn't matter who you are if you listen to mods.

>Ww3 because of cockholes
Ципcoблядь плeз.

>Yes? I can go outside right now, yell out JOE BIDEN IS A NIGGER LOVER, and I won't be thrown into a van and sent off to the gulag.
Yes you absolutely can, are you retarded? Do you realize how deliberately flexible hate speech laws are? Do you not understand how cancel culture fucking works?

Papers please

you think that just because it isn’t front page news that it isn’t just as bad if not worse?

the world has far greater problem than the amount of trannies running around in it and anyone who thinks otherwise either has nothing going on in their lives or is mentally ill in a different way.

Video Gems?

Attached: download.png (216x215, 5.38K)

>b-b-but whatabout those foreigners
dont care & not my problem. stop excusing the crimes of your own government.

i really wouldn't mind you fags if you atleast tried to be original.. npc memes were the only good wojak meme

Please do and record it. I want to see you yell that in public.

I don't know actually. I have a few other clips from it on my home PC. I think it's cute.

Retard.

I don't really care about your intuitive conspiracy theories. At the end of the day I can say whatever I want and not face repercussions.
Go outside and make a friend

Congratulations, you are the stupidest motherfucker on Yea Forums today. I hope your parents are proud of you.

stfu we’re having a philosophical discussion on DEFCON multiplayer rn

eugenicists deliberately psyopping and grooming the youth into sterilizing themselves is a pretty big problem actually

>Main mods are neutral
yeah they don't care, they don't get paid, and hiro probably doesn't get any revenue from this shithole. I still don't like how troons always win the janitor applications.

>We've had amazing technological achievements in almost every field imaginable
Yes, and they've been used to enslave, brainwash and control everyone.

>dying for porky so your ashes can be moulded into an urn
Powerful.

russian shills at least get paid. you're doing it for free.

thank you for your service i guess

you can say what ever you want because our culture is so artificially backwards and apathetic that your not a threat in the grand scheme

>I'm being fired from my job for saying the president is a nigger? This is just like Stalin.