Elona's Sequel Update

As per request, here're some screenshots of Palmia in the making. In terms of graphics and maps, I think these are the final qualities you can expect in Elin. As it was in Elona, nothing in the map is a static object meaning you can build a city like this in your game world(but surely it will take some time :p).

>コメントでのリクエストにお応えして制作中のパルミアのスクショをうpしました。グラフィックやマップの感じは、最終的にこんな感じが基準になると思います。Elonaと同様に、マップ上のオブジェクトは全て動的なものなので、作ろうと思えばこういう街をゲームの中で作ることもできます(ただ時間がすごくかかります)。

Attached: 1.png (1857x977, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EA58DFsoMbY
youtu.be/AkwVW3UiAPg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elona_(video_game)
youtube.com/watch?v=67RRh1EWu8Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 2.png (1872x1012, 1.12M)

Looks cozy

Attached: Younger Sister (8).png (750x750, 560.45K)

and some old videos
youtu.be/EA58DFsoMbY - with english subs
youtu.be/AkwVW3UiAPg

So is it some crafting/building game then?

It'll be the same game, but with some new core elements

Oh. I've not played much Elona. It sounds cool, but also overwhelming to learn. Mostly I just like this guy's art.

Attached: 5a99a2fee3548ae5a072642a4af3ba27.jpg (650x800, 283.32K)

>elona sequel
holy fuck ive been living under a rock
i had to have sunk a couple thousand hours into elona and its variants, i had no idea it was getting a sequel
shit, now i actually have something to look forward to
comfy elona kino is back on the menu

Attached: 1592386291149.jpg (570x570, 20.81K)

It's look so fucking good.
>anime Dwarf Fortress

Wake me up when the game is fucking playable.
Call me jaded, but I have gotten hyped for way too many games hat never came out or should have never come out in the end.

>elona sequel
Oh, what the fuck

>A sequel to Elona
Holy shit

do you get little girl pet in it?

Which version of Elona should I play?

is that ragnarok online

The latest version of Elona+ Custom GX. Look in the /jp/ general.
Custom GX is a continuation of Custom, Custom enhances +.
You don't want to play + by itself anymore

Feels like a decade has passed since I've last heard about an Elona sequel. Great news.

The first game was bullshit until you got blood wave, then you just cautiously spammed that through the rest of the game.

I hope the feds stop toasting his head with long-range EM weapons so the game can get finished within this decade

Attached: 01.png (633x840, 124.48K)

That's cool, finally a game to look forward to

I would buy the game honestly if it's not free. i spent lots of time with it on my old shitty computer back in the day. played abit of GX earlier this year by a recommendation from a friend. while getting confused by the controls, it was fun re-experiencing it.

I need it

so its increasinlgy turning into anime dwarf fortress?
I gotta say i never figured out what you actually DO in elona.
And if you build stuff, is the world reactive to it? do NPCs move in?

>dev is a schizo
I love japanese developers. If I were rich I would love to work on a passion project too.

Attached: 1648973141590.png (700x376, 66.11K)

someone redpill my small brain on Elona

garbage game that gets a passing grade from v for having a tranime artstyle and being le obscure

Japanese roguelike where you can fuck dogs and cook ghosts.

Autistic sandbox RPG game that pulls you in with its bizarre japanese humor and then gets you stuck in a pit of grinding endlessly to progress in 200 different areas.

>Thinking anyone gives Elona a pass for its art
Holy fuck I know you're baiting but this is the funniest shit when I just imagine one of the horrid character portraits along with your comment

Forgot about this. Thanks for the thread, though I personally want to forget about it again until it's released

You know there's a mobile gatcha game right ?

Attached: elona.jpg (800x600, 134.41K)

What game
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elona_(video_game)
Is this it?

Attached: 1649093071264.jpg (1236x880, 166.41K)

Can I still have sex with little girls and sell shopkeepers their own vomit?

read the devs blog if you wanna see a man struggling with schizophrenia. its p sad

sequel

that's the first game. OP is talking about the next one, Elin's Inn.

Wait, wait, wait...
You mean you can sell the shopkeepers their own vomit back to them or do you sell the little girl's vomit to the shopkeepers?

Serious answers only this is very important..

>that Ultima Online bag

soul

>Elona thread on Yea Forums
nice
both are possible.

Attached: Capture.png (1280x720, 917.99K)

NTA but wasn't elin's a different project? i played the alpha a little and it was pretty much dwarf fortress. OP states it's elona's sequel, which was a different project at the time. i don't fellow any of this anyway but i will be happy to play it once it hits early access.

>no naw...no yed

You could bounce a quarter off of Shena's ass

I am a burger

How do I play Elona anno 2022?

I might've misread but as far as I could tell Elin/Inn were the same game. If not then it's just the same visual style & camera placement.

Shitter. Real mfers know that hand-to-hand is literally the most powerful skill in the game that caused your damage to increase exponentially as you leveled it up. Combine that with shadow step, 2 Tonfas, and you're punching Gods into their second form and capturing them in a Pokeball.

Sequel? Can a man dream?

Attached: 750x750bb.jpg (750x422, 120.22K)

So what is elona game about? Sell it to me. What is it like? Does it have good story? Does it have perma death or can you savescum? Permanent progress? Sex?

Sorry but rogue like game lost its meaning decade ago. Whats good about the game? Btw sequel makes me want to play it just from the graphics alone. I am sucker for these looks. It looks damn good. Elona doesnt look that good

Attached: 1649069049898.jpg (1280x1063, 121.89K)

Thanks for spoon feeding. I'm nearly too fat to do anything on my own. Soon my transcendence will be complete.

You fuckers get me downloading Elona every year or two, thinking this time will be the one I actually learn to play, and every time I get overwhelmed just a little bit more than the last time. Very cool game.

Attached: 1624743167888.png (490x720, 426.19K)

What's wrong with Elona's creator? I can't into moonrunes.

youtube.com/watch?v=67RRh1EWu8Q
Fucking SOUL

Attached: 1528586847395.jpg (410x474, 23.46K)

Is this basically weeb ultima online?

Attached: Elona pet select.png (379x431, 293.97K)

Pure SOVL.

>What's it like
Sandbox Rougelike (As in it actually plays like Rogue) RPG based around developing one character long term rather than making many runs.

>Does it have good story
No. The official storyline is retarded and insane. You can make funny stories yourself though as you play since the game is so ridiculous at times.

>Does it have perma death or can you savescum
Depends on your difficulty setting/options. You can save scum most things by default but there are difficulty options which heavily punish save scumming attempts.

>Permanent progress
Yes but not in the form of some global buffs/progress on all characters but permanent progress in one character. You can play one character for ten thousand hours if you want (And some people have)

>Sex
Yes, although the way it is represented in game is humorous and not sexy (Although you can sorta mod in sex scene stuff)

I'm not one to give a shit about story so I'll skip answering about it
>What is it like?
Rogue-like in the true sense, with randomized dungeons that you explore in turn-based grid combat. Difference from Rogue is that there's a static overworld with cities and the like.
>Does it have perma death or can you savescum?
You pick a difficulty mode at character creation; some having permadeath, others without but a respawn penalty, or just a cheat mode.
Depending on the mod branch you play on savescumming is disabled/penalized.
>Permanent progress?
you can inherit items to your next character, but it's an opt-in system and you have to "buy" them back with deeds of inheritance you can buy/find.
>Sex?
Prostitution and sleeping together, but nothing interesting as far as visuals/text goes.

Attached: 1512523604670.png (750x900, 788.41K)

Devil King Eddie Murphy or Ray of Gay Jay?

Rather than really get into details Elona is one of those games that is super easy to time sink into because there's a lot of things you can just get fucking LOST in all its mechanics and odd quirkiness and concepts you'll learn are viable like being a prostitute for money.

When you really start kind of understanding it you'll grasp though that it's very slow in progression. Next to the time of my picture here for example that shit isn't MINUTES,it's HOURS. Especially if you get into the Elona+ shit which is another fucking nightmare of just fucking stat walls that have you endlessly repeating the slow shit you learned in the base game.

Attached: bestgrl.png (699x396, 28.1K)

Should a noob not be playing elona+?

>weight: 13 tons
>equip weight: 27kg
besides, can't a player just set xp * 100 so he can experience the game without committing hundreds of hours?