Rune Factory 5

Attached: xsneed.png (828x1190, 764.01K)

formerly ychuck

You WILL fall in love with qt fox milf and you WILL be happy

I love this dragon. Her human form sucks though.

Attached: Livia.jpg (1280x720, 267.26K)

should I get 4 or 5?

4 then 5

Frontier
But pirate 1 and 2 first
Play 1 until ice cave then frontier

What a bunch of fucking faggots. They know they fucked up with the bachelorettes and still use that clip.

sounds good, it's cheaper too.

oh I actually did play frontier a while back I liked it a lot. It's the only one I've done so far.

Also known as Frame Rate 5 (per second)

Ah yes misleading marketing.

How did they fuck up?

i'm currently playing 4, am i supposed to take longer for the story dungeons or something? i'm getting destroyed in the obsidian mansion.

based dragon enjoyer

by having the most bland selection of bachelorettes of all RF games and for no reason, not allowing you to marry better options. And yes I'm aware it was a running joke in the games to include a milf that you couldn't marry, but it was for obvious reasons, e.g she was already married. They absolutely fuck up in this instance.

Attached: 1621135180211.png (1424x1122, 1.81M)

We have a great selection. It only looks bad because you're comparing them to Elsje, Misasagi and not-Venti.

God fucking damn it. Every single girl on the bottom really is better then all of the ones on the top.

Attached: 1548395603298.gif (368x498, 3.59M)

Also all of those bachelorettes are bisexual by default.

3 and 5 are GOAT

>cant marry any of the big tiddy ones
welp, pass.

The witch twin-braids is cute. Though I do prefer eyepatch, or fox

Fuuka is probably the most original girl in anime history. Everyone else is a typical anime girl archetype

Fuuka is literally retarded

Isn't she great?

you say that as if it's a bad thing

>Bottom Left one
This isn't fair user!

God the things I would do to a retarded girl

what a bunch of dumbasses

Attached: 2022-04-04 22_06_00-Window.png (1738x966, 3.34M)

GIB FOX MOMMY

Why would you want to date some old hag like that when there are so many cute young girls?

i do like the ones you can have, just from a design standpoint. but yeah, the ones you can't have look good as well. especially the fourth one.

My fetish is red eyes and straight long dark hair.

Eyepatch is close to perfection. I won't be able to enjoy the game with it teasing me like so.

Attached: peek.jpg (486x396, 43.94K)

>Cucked from the milfs again

They are doing this on purpose by now, right?

In that case, the one to the right of her.

Are they bisexual or are they playersexual?
There is a difference.

>like fox girls
>both are on extreme end of ranges
>cant have any anyway
cool

Will it have trans representation? I hope it does!

She's married and has two kids

Nonsense

Attached: 4684654588.png (1500x844, 2.1M)

how can i tell how happy my monsters are in RF1?

Attached: 1646708696410.jpg (599x474, 44.43K)

I made this for the ms paint OC thread and figured it could at least use some people that might have actually played the game seeing it

Attached: rf5.jpg (698x867, 140.67K)

You wouldn't want to date some old hag would you?

Attached: 6bc54dea9a5e74b7c74f0e9c63942a49.jpg (812x1125, 445.87K)

Yes I would

Kek

Does this work on emulators yet?

You can't even marry that character and she's like the best one. Also the MC models in RF5 are fucking ugly. I refuse to buy 5 until I can make my own character

Yes. Even better than on switch!

Sue them for false advertising

>terrable

Attached: 1495714158298.gif (500x600, 1.34M)

I haven't tried yuzu but only the occasional stutter on ryujinx

I don't really think this is true at all

wolf girl could have been good if she wasn't literally a retard, could have shown like cultural differences or something but nope! she's just actually retarded

pink hair is the token white bread girl, literally no personality at all aside from being nice, which isn't a fucking personality when everyone in the town is nice

scarlett is just more autistic forte, which sounds good on paper but feels empty when actually interacted with

the princess is slightly good, I don't have any real complaints but I'm not super in love with her either

tomboy is okay, like above no real complaints (aside from being very confrontational and then immediately dropping that aspect 5 minutes into the game, would have been nice to have a romance candidate you actually had to warm up to)

succubus is the only interesting option, tallest girl in the series you can actually romance, a huge masochist and perv, so that's something at least even if it doesn't actually appeal to you also heart pupils

after playing for 40 hours and interacting a lot with these characters I still didn't feel any urge to marry any of them except succ, and I actually went into the game WANTING to marry fuuka and then she was just terrible and I stopped wanting to; contrast this with RF3 for instance where I gradually ended up warming up to basically all the girls and went on to do a different save where I married them all and didn't regret it at all except for whatever the white bread girl of that game was, she was exactly as uninteresting as she seemed to be

It crashes on cutscenes for me.

Now compare them to the bachelors who have more variety including a DILF.

It's not fucking fair

Terry should have been a bachelor, literally no reason you shouldnt be able to romance him

>filtered by the ice cave
This faggot doesn't know about the walk through walls trick

He WAS going to be one, but they scrapped plans for it I guess.

works perfectly on ryujinx openGL (dont use vulkan it has a bug with cutscenes)

Both him and Elsje feels like they were planned to be romance options they scrapped at last minute

also don't upscale the resolution at all, this causes terrain texture issues

god I know

Attached: 1565739804982.gif (428x240, 2.5M)

succubus and doggo are the only good ones

>Elsje
No it doesn't seem like they ever had any intention of letting you romance her.
Terry, Livia, and Radea have unused voice lines for romancing them.

Is the combat better than 4's?

Attached: 1592782108886.png (499x338, 37.91K)