Now that the honeymoon phase is over rank the series

Now that the honeymoon phase is over rank the series

Bloodborne > Demon's Souls > Dark Souls > Sekiro > Dark Souls 3 > Elden Ring > Dark Souls 2

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.46M)

bloodborne is the same shit as ds3 except its sony exclusive

nah. better music, atmosphere, story, weapons, levels, enemies, etc.

Attached: 1647876722007.jpg (750x1024, 89.34K)

Attached: 1643120540960.gif (200x200, 2.47M)

nothing to do with gameplay, i see.

"same shit" as in "better in literally every way"

>Demon's Souls that high
lmao nice bait

bb>sekiro>ds1>er>ds>ds3>ds2

Shit opinion. Elden ring is the ONLY decent game Fromsoftware has made. Fromdrones try to deny this by falsefalgging as "le souls veterans".

I've replayed all the games since ER came out. Here is the official list, there is no room for debate

Bloodborne > Dark Souls 1 = Elden Ring > Sekiro > Demons Souls > Dark Souls 3 > Dark Souls 2

BB > ER > DeS > Das 3 > DaS 2
Sekiro is not even the same genre.

Sekiro > Demon's Souls > Bloodborne >>>>> DS2 > DS1 > DS3
Not playing ER until all the DLC comes out

BB > DS2 > DS3 > DS1 > ER > Sekiro > DeS

Demon's Souls felt way too easy and Sekiro was fun the first time but had zero replayability which is why I ranked it low. I'm not a big Japanese history/culture fan either so that's probably just a preference thing.

Elden Ring > Bloodborne > Sekiro > DS3 > DS > DeS > DS2
Look, Elden Ring just has so much more to dive into and handles its dungeons much more gracefully. That being said, BB is still my favorite out of all of them due to its tight design. Sekiro is good game in its own right.

>weapons, levels, and enemies have nothing to do with gameplay

Attached: 14595333430633.png (320x200, 73.2K)

You're right, that is a shit opinion.

Heh, I tricked you, idiot. I was pretending to be retarded and you fell for it. Kill yourself tranny

this. half of the love for bloodborne was early snoyboys trying to convince their friends to buy. its an absolutely shite version of DMC

ER > BB > DS1 > DeS > DS2 > DS3 > Sekiro

no u

Attached: 14595333430641.png (421x381, 113.49K)

BB > DS1 > DS > Sekiro > ER > DS3 > DS2

>Everyone listing BB as their favorite or 2nd favorite
is it really that good?

I'll rank it based on the games I've played
1 is demon's souls, I love the length of the levels and atmosphere is top notch
2 is dark souls 2 all versions including dlcs, scholar etc., the variety and scope is unmatched and it really was viable to do anything through the whole game even down to bare fists
3 is dark souls 1 this game nailed pacing and the learning aspect of the game, with near perfect level design and bonfire placement that made each attempt at an area perfectly use up your resources and push you to the limit
4 would be dark souls 3, this game feels like a swan song to the series, and despite being the worst of the souls games in terms of linearity, repetition, reused assets from old games and the exclusion of things that worked so well from ds2, it still managed to shine through refining its combat and having incredible bosses, easily the best, but my personal tastes puts it lower on the list
and lastly elden ring this one was interesting, I definitely enjoyed my playthrough but it's the least refined game they've ever made an maybe overly ambitious, in every way it shines its faults are also apparent, ie gorgeous art direction, incredible sense of adventure and scope, but jarringly bad soundtrack that kills the atmosphere and tone in many cases, fun as hell weapon arts and variety, but the absolute worst balance that has ever existed in any from software game post souls making using some of the cool stuff feel like more of a punishment
I hope elden ring improves more with time, but for now this is my ranking of the games

Elden Ring >>>>>>> dog shit >>>>>>>>> Yea Forumstranny piss >>>>>>>>> adventures of cookie and cream >>>>>>>>>>>>> rest of the garbage made by from

>BB
>DMC
How fucking retarded are you?

Attached: 1482027633671.png (211x214, 77.46K)

Better than any numbered souls game (and that include Dark Souls IV: open world)

Its potential to be even greater was stifled by FROM once again overestimating themselves and Sony refusing to give them more time but despite that its excellent. Actually used the vague story telling extremely well and used Love craft table top to their own unique spin. Good OST, mostly good levels, good variety of bosses, solid DLC etc. It ain't perfect, god no, chalice dungeon again could have been way better in its original concept than the rouge like copy paste we got but meh, thanks to the dataminers you can skip majority of that filler now.

BB is a masterpiece, tragically tied to a shitty console with shitty consolefags and their shitty consolefag wars.

Attached: 1456674540197.jpg (700x500, 191.21K)

Sekiro > BB > DS1 > DeS > DS3 > DS2 > Elden Cringe

>Revenant>Dark Souls>Bloodborne>Demon's Souls>>>>>>>>the rest

Happy i made a good impression, unlike elden ring

Attached: EA8925CD-266C-4EB6-A081-2586303585AA.png (548x677, 368.64K)

It's not leagues above the others (except maybe DS 2 and 3) but it is definitely the cleanest execution of what souls games strive for. Also helps it's got a wholly unique aesthetic to souls making it unique and arguably the best DLC ever made

Attached: bloodborne-fan-art-p1gp70uvan8fde9s.jpg (900x506, 52.57K)

BB is the best game of the last decade stuck in the fucking PS4.

Nice to know you regularly consume dog shit and tranny piss.

Sorry dude, horizon forbidden west is just shit compared to Elden Ring :/

Sekiro>BloodBorne>Elden Ring>Demon's Souls > DS3>DS>DS2

kys newfag

The shitch has no games

Horizon what? Sorry, i dont do open world garbage, maybe you would get more traction on resetera

demons souls is garbage. dark souls 1 is rubbish. dark souls 2 is filth. dark souls 3 is muck. bloodborne is slop. sekiro is trash. Elden ring is a masterpiece. Now go dilate in anger, troon.

Why would you think avatarspamming a board means you left a good impression

Dark Souls> Demon's Souls>Elden Ring> Sekiro> Dark Souls 3> Dark Souls 2> Bloodborne

You go

Attached: You go.jpg (426x343, 19.28K)

Dude, I'm really sorry but... your freak-worshipping american game is just not good :/

I already went from loving the game to hating it to thinking its still the best open world game out there during my playthrough

If we rate all games after their honeymoon period, it's
Bloodborne>Dark Souls>Elden Ring>Sekiro>Demons Souls>powergap>Dark souls 3> Dark Souls 2

>The only consistent ranking in these threads is BB near the top and DS2 at the bottom
You're all right Yea Forums

Attached: 1486258603991.jpg (264x282, 10.35K)

King's Field 4 = Shadow Tower Abyss = Demon's Souls = Dark Souls = Bloodborne = Sekiro > Dark Souls 2 (exploration) > Dark Souls 3 > Dark Souls 2 (gameplay)
I'm excited for the new Armored Core as well.

Attached: HOPIUM_Full.jpg (1784x1004, 1.2M)

ER > DS3 > DS1 > DS2

Elden ring is the best souls game by far

>freak-worshiping game
>Elden Ring's story literally revolves around feuding hermaphroditic eldritch abominations
>body type A/B
lol

Attached: 1638393973209.png (558x549, 531.01K)

we have this gay-ass fromsoftware ranking thread like 5 times a day.

dog poster btfo elden ring trannies so hard that they made a screencap collage of his/her posts.
korosuki, i kneel

Attached: okayu-embarrassed.gif (498x429, 3.7M)

Demon's Souls > Bloodborne > Dark Souls 2 > Dark Souls 1
I got burned out halfway through Dark Souls 3 and never played it to completion. It was a good ride but I am done with the Soul series and will never play Sekiro either.

Elden Ring's story revolves around the rebis, the alchemical magnum opus.
Meanwhile horizons story revolves around bearded women and ugly gays.

>Horizon what?
the game that outsold elden ring on PS

BB= Sekiro > DaS > DaS3 > Elden Ring > Power Gap > DaS2
Never played DeS

>more than 2 games as equals
boring. Might as well say that you can't rate them because they all have their up and downsides

>story
holy shit snoys are something else

Bloodborne is extremely fun and has good mechanics to support the speed of the bosses
DaS2 features horrible design decisions all around. It's just flat out a bad game.

trying too hard

Everyone says this but I'm convinced that no one knows what this actually implies in themes, besides the fact that they saw some old image of a person having 2 heads with one having red hair

it's worse actually. it's easier than ds3 since it's easier to parry and heal in the game

more memorable and truthful than any posts you made. wheres your screencap?

This is correct each game has its own reasons to replay it but now that ER exists there are 0 reasons to replay DaS2 or 3 anymore.

The worst part of DS2 is how ugly it looks. It has the most flat lighting ive ever seen in a post 2010 game

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 3.42M)

>easier = worse
lol retard