I am seriously starting to think that Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, Bloodborne and Elden Ring are the same universe...

I am seriously starting to think that Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, Bloodborne and Elden Ring are the same universe. All of these games have the same themes of Dark, Light, Fire, Chaos, Souls, Blood and primordial trees.

Dark Souls 3's DLCs were all about the blood of the dark soul and its relation to humanity much like Bloodborne. The Dark Soul drives people mad and contorts them into beasts (Artorias, Manus, Gael, Oolacile creatures). In the DLC we take blood from the Dark Soul to finish a painting that is supposed to be a new world. So at the conclusion of Dark Souls 3's DLC, we create a new world from the corrupting blood of the Dark Soul. Bloodborne is (superficially) all about blood and how it corrupted humanity.

The endings for Elden Ring match the endings for Dark Souls (ushering in an age of godless dark and continuing a hopeless age of light). Rings of light surrounding dark are a symbol representing the Dark Soul and are branded upon every undead. A similar ring of light (the Elden Ring) represents the Greater Will in Elden Ring.

I think the Elden Beast, the Great Ones and the Old One share some sort of relationship. God sent the Old One, the Greater Will sent the Elden Beast, and something sent the Moon Presence.

The first flame in Dark Souls seems to have some sort of desire to persist despite humanity's desire to end the Age of Fire. The Greater Will wants Tarnished to continue the age of Order. The moon presence has some desire to continue the Hunt.

What the fuck is the Darkmoon? It seems to be one thing that is referenced in every game. Maybe the moon ties everything together. The Darkmoon Greatsword also appears in every game, but unlike Patches or the other easter eggs, Darkmoons seem to have lore significance in the games that they appear in.

I think that the Greater Will, The First Flame, and Demons' Souls' God are the same entity and they are in some sort of struggle with the Darkmoon.

Attached: blade-of-darkmoon-covenant-dks.png (240x240, 20.34K)

Stop it

They all have similar themes and it’s fun to think about but there’s no concrete connections apart from Chester in DS1 and the cut “umbasa” in BB

They are lazy rehashes. Simple as.
Stop overthinking, overanalyzing and searching for deeper meaning, you autistic sperg.

Attached: 1128870-1354118568.jpg (1600x900, 339.75K)

This.
Miyazaki is a one trick pony who cannot envision the progress of a story without those themes.

yes, similar themes

how can they not be connected??? It's a Ash Lake, c'mon.

Attached: Elden-Beast-God-Slain-1020x574.jpg (1020x574, 64.14K)

The Old one is God in the demons souls universe.

Sekiro and Elden Ring share the world since "land of reeds" reads as Ashina in the Japanese version. Other than that the Outer Gods and the Old Ones are very similar in concept.
Common imagery across pretty much all Souls, Bloodborne included.

Attached: 20220308014706_1.jpg (1920x1080, 464.79K)

>DUHHH MIYAZAKI IS JUST LAZY
its called a motif. read shakespeare, brainlets

nah, I think this make sense.

Attached: 277745633_537971504362713_2404330547463755745_n.jpg (526x526, 73.55K)

It's more like ash lake was unfinished concept of something greater and now Miyazaki managed to actually finalize his idea

And they are utterly shit, shared universe confirmed! Tongle my anus miyazakinigger

This image is retarded because clearly Fia’s ending spawns the undead curse and makes Godwyn the “first of the dead”, same title that Nito had.

So dragonrot is basically scarlet rot?

It's just reuse of thematic elements. Yeah you could call it rehashing but by that standard Tarantino films are all rehashes.

>DUHHH ACTIVISION IS JUST LAZY
its called a motif. read shakespeare, brainlets

Attached: Call-of-Duty-Logo-2012-2013.png (3840x2160, 22.32K)

no

They're very different in how they work.

Frenzied Flame ending is the end of all things and return to Evangelion Tang.

Fias ending makes zero sense as of why it would lead to Demons Souls.

People are reaching really hard to make a connection.

>I am seriously starting to think that Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, Bloodborne and Elden Ring are the same universe.
stopped reading right there.
you got it all mixed up; they are all the same game

this is a fromsoft board, get the fuck off my website.

This is so entirely retarded that there's no point discussing it directly. You could summarize it:
>Stars is like space and Lovecraft is like space and Bloodborne is like Lovecraft
>Frenzied Flame has something to do with fire and Dark Souls has something to do with fire
>There's a third ending and there's a third FromSoft RPG

Or you could contradict it:
>Dark Souls' opening cutscene describes the origin and creation of the Dark Souls world

But you should never earnestly discuss it

Probably not, but it's fun to speculate. Maybe the divine dragon is a great one and the water is tainted by his blood, or tears, or jizz, or something, idk, and it has a similar effect to the beastly scourge.

Also, that is absolutely some version of the moonlight greatsword.

Attached: Sekiro_Divine_Dragon_copy.jpg (1400x1400, 133.54K)

So is Godwyn Nito?

I used to think it was part of a cycle
>DarkSouls 1 starts as a barren world enshourded in mis with only giant trees and dragons
>In Dark Souls 2, although sorta detached shows the water levels raising
>In Dark Souls 3, towards the end, the pilgrim butterflies start to be born and also many hollows start turning into trees, not to mention, Aldrich and the whole "deep" theme
>Headcanon: Butterflies eventually turn into dragons and the hollows turn into giant trees, water and mist wash away the previous world, rinse and repeat

Yes, elden beast is miyazaki astral fursuit and he was seeding planets and fucking players with his bullshit enemies and bosses gameplay

I think everyone already agrees that Dark Souls 1, 2, and 3 take place in the same universe, user.

>Sekiro and Elden Ring share the world since "land of reeds" reads as Ashina in the Japanese version.
wrong. Land of Reeds is 葦の地.
Ashina in Sekiro comes from the name of the clan and is written 葦名.

DaS 1 - 3 are literally the same series. It's whether or not every other game is connected to its universe in some way, which they aren't.

MIYAAAAAZAKIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

In this regard, I also imagined the painting was Bloodborne and the "next world" was Elden ring, some sorta meta comment with the devs there.

But, do we even know the limits of painting worlds? like, how do we know the entire DaS universe exists in a painting?

they are all made by the brain of man child lol it's nothing deeper than
>draaaagoonnss are coooool and so is fireeeeee

Shazam website, elderfag

Shazam was killed by firing squad on Feb 25, 2022.

I think the point is it 'could' all exist in a painting. Regardless, there's no direct manner that shows that. Ariamis and Ariandel literally have you jump into paintings Mario 64 style. That's all the extent they have.

Shazbot website, newfag.

I thought "she" hung herself.

That's simply because it's the same game over and over lol
I'm not sure why vaatifags are so convinced that these are lore implications

Close enough to be done on purpose as a nod.

Yes, if you take the shared universe as canon (which it’s not)

I can't find the manga panel but I'm pretty sure the pillars are a reference to nausicaa valley of the wind. The reason you keep seeing the same imagery between games is because Miyazaki wears his influences on his sleeve, Berserk is a constant influence, Angels Egg from DKS3 onwards, Drakengard and Vampire Hunter D in Elden Ring, and then actual mythological influences like norse etc. He also likes teasing with ideas for new projects in whatever game he currently works on, chester clearly being a prototype character for bloodborne, centipedes infesting headless corpses in bloodborne leading to sekiro and so on. There is no reason to have games be connected, it adds nothing and just makes things messy since each game follows different universal laws on how magic and the soul works.

Attached: 6556756768.jpg (982x1381, 379.36K)

Not remotely close

>The bad ending of Demon's Souls leads to Dark Souls
>The painted world at the end of Ds3 is Bloodborne
>Sekiro is in the same world as Bloodborne just 400 years earlier in a different part of the world, the divine dragon is a great one
>The squid ending of Bloodborne leads to Elden Ring after it grows up and becomes the elden beast

Probably retarded but it's what I could come up with in 3 minutes.

I like the idea that each Souls game is an in-universe retelling of mythology by the next culture that follows it.
Much like the game's narrative itself, the mythology is vague and spotty and so only broad themes and ideas remain consistent.

>Also, that is absolutely some version of the moonlight greatsword.
well yeah, but it's traditional design would clash with the setting so they shaped it like the Seven Branch Sword, also to hint the dragon came from Korea.

>themes of Dark, Light, Fire, Chaos, Souls, Blood and primordial trees.
so king's field 4 is part of soulsverse?

>same kanji
>same reading
>not remotely close
Close enough for Japanese to recognize it when they see it.

This is also the guy that foreshadowed Sekiro in Bloodborne. Expect ER's dlc to have a character in similar vein for whatever they're doing next, but that's where the connection stops.

Attached: yamamura.jpg (1280x720, 52.26K)

Vampire Hunter D themed game next please.

divine dragon in sekiro is the dragon god in elden ring that fled lands between. it's even a fucking tree just like erdtree

Or, hear me out.

Fromsoft reuses the same basic lore over and over for their games because theyre faggots who cant into originality.

>since Dark Souls DLC with the first foreshadowing character, the games have all had time travel.
>Elden Ring doesn't have time travel
>yet
>next game is probably Armored Core

Miyazaki, do it.

Actually that samurai guy in bloodborne is a reference to Chikage Yamamura, who was working as a designer on Sekiro while the Old Hunters was being produced, apparently his character model even has the same face. Other connections to sekiro would be the centipede vermin you find in blood added by the dlc and the bloodletting beast essentially being a big headless gorilla corpse controlled by an insect.

Attached: 1648483379345.jpg (828x985, 79.25K)

>The squid ending of Bloodborne leads to Elden Ring after it grows up and becomes the elden beast
Holy shit

Attached: 1629324031480.gif (257x200, 1.24M)

Even Shakespeare changes things up. Hamlet is not Romeo and Juliet is not Macbeth is not Midsummer Night's Dream.

Yeah I knew that much, but their designs are similar enough to be a nod to that as well.

Attached: wolfxyamamura.jpg (2048x2048, 294.57K)

Miyazaki just has the same theme in every game, which is people will hold onto something way past when they should have let go, prolonging things artificially.

They're separate worlds that overlap eachother with ER world in the middle, hence the common themes.
You see how ER symbol is rings overlapping eachother? Do you have anymore questions?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 61.3K)

>that is certainly one way of interpreting it

Attached: 1649012114501.jpg (575x333, 101.32K)

hijacking the thread because I won't create a new one just for this question:
how does progression works in sekiro?

What do you mean

Bro! I seriously think Harry Potter and lord of the rings are in the same universe. All of these books have the same themes of wizards wanting to take power!
Bro! I seriously think Doctor Doolittle and 101 dalmatians are in the same universe. All these movies have the same themes of animals talking.

holy shit just realized the logo is 3 darksigns overlayed with an Oedon rune

If it's not explicitly stated by devs, it's not true. End of story.