A stupid user is insisting that SeKINO threads can only get replies if the game that starts with E and R is mentioned...

A stupid user is insisting that SeKINO threads can only get replies if the game that starts with E and R is mentioned... Let's prove him wrong.

Favorite boss? Weapon?

Attached: Sekiro_art.jpg (280x350, 42.84K)

ELDEN RING GOOD EVERYTHING ELSE BAD ELDEN RING GOOD EVERYTHING ELSE BAD ELDEN RING GOOD EVERYTHING ELSE BAD ELDEN RING GOOD EVERYTHING ELSE BAD

I wanted to fight him in his human form.

Attached: FKzOgpOXEAQtTRA.jpg (1920x1080, 279.67K)

One reply to your thread so you stop spamming the other one megafaggot

>Favorite boss?
Peak Fromsoft right here

Attached: Capture23.jpg (2048x994, 74.09K)

>favorite boss
It's a toss-up between guardian ape, corrupted monk, and Owl father for me.
>favorite weapon
Subimaru.

Elden Ring

isshin is the best boss
im a simple man who likes the max upgrade shuriken as my secondary

Hinting at elden ring is still mentioning it retard

>t. mindbroken DS2tard

>still has to mention Elden Ring to get replies
Sad. Why is Sekiro the least enjoyed and discussed souls game?

BB > DS = ER > DS3 > DS2 > Sekiro > DeS

>so mindbroken brings out ds2 out of no where
Isshin, Guardian Ape and Monk were my favorite bosses btw.

This is basically the answer. Sword Saint > Isshin > Dad 2.0 > Dad 1.0 > Emma and those are probably the best 5 bosses From has ever made.

you aren't helping your case by mentioning Elden Ring in the post and then spamming links to it in an Elden Ring thread, lmao wow

I liked Inner Father in Boss rush the most because it made him much more ninja-like and had my peepee shriveling in fear. Guardian Ape is my favourite aesthetically though. The first time he got up and the spear interaction was really good find for me.

I used Mist Raven all the time. It wasn't very efficient, but it looked cool. The flying monk kick was my favourite art because it pretty just removed my need to jump and gave big posture damage.

Has to be geni for me, going from struggling to beat him the first time to bullying him in the final fight was so satisfying
Inner geni is fun as fuck too

I always found it fucking cool how Isshin during his 1st phase just tests you out & lulls you into believing that "oh wait. thats it?" & then all hell breaks loose. Gameplaywise sure he's utterly & relentlessly magnificent, but jus that aforementioned fact, makes him so much cooler. He just wants a worhty opponent, a badass fight. For that, he's truly not only one of the best bosses but also one of the best characters in a Fromsoft game.

elden ring

Sekiro threads are dead

Attached: 1630487786212.png (339x302, 88.35K)

>literally mentions Elden Ring in his post
>"it doesn't count because it was indirect XD XD"
LOL moron

Too hard for the average gaymer.

Favorite boss is SSI, I mean, how can it not be? It's the best boss From has ever made.

Because it’s the one with the highest proportion of FILTERED shitters by far. It filtered so many people it’s not even funny. Probably like 9 to 1 not even joking.

>Favorite boss?
Sword Saint Isshin, preferably the Inner version

>Weapon?
... I like the katana.

Attached: comment_1648934465ivijmCJEwF8Rp1yep2yzIN.jpg (2736x3648, 3.15M)

>Favorite boss?
Godfrey, the first Elden Lord
>Weapon?
Golden Halberd

>no coop
>no shitty cheese builds
>no pvp
Most zoomers were filtered by this old school-esque game
>captcha:t2g0d

>golden halberd
You didn't beat the game

Touhou is "hard" too but that doesn't make it fun. If anything Sekiro is proof that difficulty wanking in a series that already difficulty wanks is inherently unfun and uninteresting.

Wrong thread mindbroken user.

Thanks for the undercover Elden Ring (GOTY) thread user, cheers.

Attached: pepe.gif (498x412, 49.2K)

>Favorite boss?
Owl. I love how he has access to the same dirty tricks and tools the player does. Him bellowing a count for your resurrections during the rooftop fight was also kino.

>next up in Sekiro 2: Fear and Loathing in India...

Attached: elden-ring-rivers.jpg (1280x720, 47.37K)

That's a different genre, dumbass.

Umbrella, shuriken, and flame vent were my favorite tools. That include their various upgrades too. Genichiro, both Isshin, and both Owl were great fights. I even liked Demon of Hate a lot too. Pretty much every boss was fun. Divine dragon was a gimic boss done well. Sekiro is definitely my favorite From game not only for the combat, but everything really. Fountain head Palace is god tier and is probably my favorite area they've ever made. The atmosphere is off the charts there.

The cheese is just more boring in sekiro.
>firecracker
>light attack
>fire cracker
>light attack
>fire cracker
You just hold down block with the purple shield for the apparitions and win.

Yeah try that against Saint Isshin and tell me if you can cheese him just by spamming those.

The vista when you enter Fountainhead is the best in any From game, imo, though there are a few in Elden Ring that come close

BB > DS = ER = DS3 > DS2 > DeS > Sekiro

>game has no fans or organic discussion because everyone was filtered from the boring linear boss rush game design

Different genre, same narrow difficulty focused no fun allowed game design

>implying
Melania's mentor will be in the DLC. Apu in the loo is not getting it's own game.

>Boss
Definitely the snake. I know there's the oneshot plunging attack cheese but I think it's more fun to fight him properly.
>Weapon
Definitely the greatsword. The Roberto questline is cryptic bullshit but it's all worth it for the greatsword.

Attached: 1629339079280.jpg (750x938, 103.16K)

Imagine being this retarded

For one thing, you dont even have enough firecrackers to actually kill any bosses like this, you might knock down 50% from one phase before youre out

>but you can't cheese this boss
Haven't gotten that far yet, but nice moving of the goal posts faggot.

Based on the steam achievements stats I don't think that's true. The ending achievement with most completion percentage is the same for Sekiro and Dark Souls 3, for example.

My gaming confession is that I unironically got filtered by Sekiro. 100%ed every other souls game including BB. Got about 1/2 way through the game maybe before I gave up. The combat system just never clicked with me tho it is fun as fuck

You have more than enough to take a full healthbar,

Doing an NG+ run and having a blast, died a few times but it never felt unfair, I forgot how tight and great the combat was

You can just run away from isshin and chip him after his big charge attacks in phase one. Phase two he'll run from you most of the time so just wait for his thrust. The raven jump is a free win for phase three.

>Haven't gotten that far yet,
Then shut the fuck up instead of claiming bullshit

That guy has been posting the same thing in all threads that aren't Elden Ring

>havent even got there yet
lmao

Suckirosisters.....

Attached: 1649177961319.png (737x416, 107.25K)

I didn't like Sekiro because it's a game centered around parrying and I don't like parrying.

What the fuck are you talking about? There are people who like touhou and there are people who like sekiro. Both being too hard for the average gaymer doesn't mean they aren't fun in their own way.

>Haven't gotten that far yet
Then maybe shut the fuck up and dont embarass yourself next time by posting cheese that works on some early game bosses as if it was universal way to get through the game

Not so fast, Fromdrone.

Attached: Starfield_cover_art.jpg (1080x1080, 545.84K)

But Touhou is fun...

Attached: 1614822955455.jpg (293x208, 24.46K)

>Gaming sphere is so fucked two absolute kino games made by FromSoftware are the talking point of Yea Forums
How did Miyazaki do it? absolute mad lad DESTORYED the west with his masterpieces.

I like Soulses. They're (generally) good. Holy SHIT was Sekiro so far above the rest of them. Yeah, it had some weird flaws like the unseen aid system and dragon rot being... let's say improperly tuned. But the handful of flaws don't put a dent in that combat. Sekiro's combat is the most satisfying shit From has ever done, bar none. I don't care if it's actually a sequel or a spinoff or a prequel or unrelated, but please, From, give me more of THAT.

Kill yourself lol. I'm glad Sekiro 2 is never happening. Bloodborne 2 and Elden Ring 2 are much more wanted and deserved.

Go play DMC if you like boring linear action games.

>Favorite boss
Sword Saint Isshin
>Weapon
Mortal Blade. Don't care if it's OP, that fucking red ink slash is unadulterated kino.

Lets see how well ER does 4 years from now

Probably not too well considering Elden Ring 2 will be a direct upgrade and everyone will be playing that instead

BB is way more linear than Sekiro though.

SUCKIRO SUCKIRO SUCKIRO SUCKIRO SUCKIRO SUCKIRO SUCKIRO SUCKIRO SUCKIRO SUCKIRO SUCKIRO SUCKIRO SUCKIRO SUCKIRO SUCKIRO SUCKIRO SUCKIRO SUCKIRO SUCKIRO SUCKIRO SUCKIRO SUCKIRO SUCKIRO SUCKIRO SUCKIRO SUCKIRO SUCKIRO SUCKIRO SUCKIRO SUCKIRO SUCKIRO SUCKIRO SUCKIRO SUCKIRO SUCKIRO SUCKIRO SUCKIRO SUCKIRO SUCKIRO SUCKIRO SUCKIRO SUCKIRO SUCKIRO

No multiplayer

You didn't beat it.

Attached: kuros_charm-key-item-sekiro-wiki-guide.png (256x256, 10.76K)

BB still has non-linear play progression that allows every playthrough to feel different. Sekiro is literally just a gay katana action game that you play once and forget about.

Also no interesting world, no interesting lore, no interesring story, and no replayability.

The original Journey to the West is about Baby Buddha born in India.

Attached: 1649005862330.jpg (522x490, 53.4K)

Lady Butterfly was my first major boss and she kicked my ass so many times I can't even count. Was fun when I finally beat her and got gud.

Also I think I like the axe the most, mainly because damage.

I've come to appreciate the hyperarmor the Axe provides
Also Lazulite Axe working on illusions is pretty cool

Father Owl and uhhh Umbrella I guess since it allowed me to cheese the Headless.

>A stupid user is insisting that SeKINO threads can only get replies if the game that starts with E and R is mentioned... Let's prove him wrong.
...by proving him right?

Zanibart bros...

Attached: 1649181795650.jpg (3640x2048, 1022.81K)

Boss: Owl 2
Prosthetic: Shuriken
Combat art: Mortal Draw
Area: Fountainhead Palace

Who here went out of their way to kill every boss and then just went for the Return ending anyway?

sex with okami warriors

Kotaro is a character in game though, it's the big guy crying you help at senpo temple, he wants to join the child of rejuvenating waters back, there's really nothing obscure lorewise

>left Kotaro at Senpou
>caught en route to Bottomless Hole
>writes this in his last few rational moments
For what purpose did he even want the stone for...Or was the stone just an item he decided that he needed to get to Fountainhead?
I vaguely remember Kotaro mentioning his father, though I don't think that conversation clues in any answers to these questions

Attached: idesiresuffering.png (740x768, 556.28K)

>The original Journey to the West is about Baby Buddha born in Nepal.