Apill humble choice

Not to bad i guess?

Attached: Udklip.png (1210x614, 881.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

humblebundle.com/software/complete-game-making-collection
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ghostrunner is the only decent game.

Wasn't ghostrunner free

Good thing I finally unsubscribed from this trash after hitting suspend for 6 months of absolutely shitty choices. What a dumpster fire.

If you were subscribed to amazon prime back around december, yeah, but it was on gog. Now it's on steam for only 12 dollars. You have 12 dollars.... right?

skipped last month, going to skip again.

Attached: ac177d848c133fd1a0411b92f93af5a2.jpg (709x1000, 351.13K)

It seems like something that'll end up free on epic or something
I need some heavier hitters for a bundle this expensive these days

Didn't it used to be more games?

They said they would start doing fewer games and focusing more on quality (lol)

The first two games are the only two worth playing, and the second is fucking ancient. Ghostrunner was free on PS+, and feels like an inevitable Epic store freebie. This bundle is fucking shit, AS USUAL

>You could've got a free or cheap drm free copy OR pay $12 now!
What a great deal

Fucking trash. Paused again.

i was exited for this new bundle since last month's bundle was great and worth it only for desperados 3, but this is bad, i mean ghostrunner is not bad but i just bought it from GOG for around 7 bucks a couple days ago.

Is Destroy all Humans worth any time if I never played it as a kid?

This must be one of the worst bundles they've ever done.

holy shit this is legit a terrible month, and I thought most of the previous months where still decent

Here anons
GHOSTRUNNER - 0EJ2M-I5PNQ-878NP
DESTROY ALL HUMANS! - 0I5Z0-05C5E-DEV6K
NARUTO TO BORUTO - 0D7FQ-I6VIW-92I3E

>GHOSTRUNNER - 0EJ2M-I5PNQ-878NP
>DESTROY ALL HUMANS! - 0I5Z0-05C5E-DEV6K
Thanks

be quick then

oblivion gog - LL5F74?8A4541ACDBE

rogue heroes - ?5ITA-G6658-7D?6X

?=0

How is Chicken Police?

Thanks for Oblivion user

Is that Naruto game garbage or something? IIRC it's been on sale for peanuts several times before, while the rest of the Naruto games never go that low.

Suzerain is kino.

Has tons of DLC

>Shit i'm interested in is shit i already own
God fucking damnit

Attached: 1643471573370.png (336x336, 11.56K)

Pretty shit bundle.
They did have a few good ones with the Ukraine and especially the boomer shooter bundle recently at least.

Garbage.

post keys

It exists. Dated design but fun enough for a few hours.

I got a $3 discount, you nerds think it's a good deal?

is the naruto game an arena fighter too?

>naruto to boruto
literally the worst naruto game. Shit is a battle royale game choked by dlc.

Oh man shinobi strikers is gonna dip under $2 in value isn't it.
What a shame, kek.

worst bundle in weeks

Yes, though I'd suggest paying full price to support the developers. Make sure to make good use of your subscriber discount in the Humble Store too!

>battle Royale
Nigger it's just xenoverse with a naruto skin. Same mentor system, same char creator, same combat system, same everything.

i'll suck yo dick for destroy all humans

Attached: tb.jpg (500x500, 41.92K)

>xenoverse
xenoverse at least is a 3d arena fighter.
you're locked into team battles and capture the flag on boruto, it fucking sucks

Suzerain is godly, the rest are whatever

i don't know about this one

i kinda want ghostrunner but i doubt i'll play the other ones

Monster sanctuary is a good Pokémon clone.

>Suzerain

fun game, got like 4 different playthroughs out of it. the rest seems like shit though

guess i'll buy it from a keyshop for 60 cents

Why is it still called Humble Choice when you no longer have any choice about the games?

they'd look dumb if they changed it back

Welp

it's bad
it's been bad since it was sold to ziff davis

Yeah, it's all right
Wild how little I care about the lil' dudes, though. I don't know how Pokemon does it (Temtem and Digimon suffer in the same way), there's just this dreadful feeling that none of the monsters I pick up are worth more than cannon fodder even though the mechanics are almost exactly the same.

How's killsquad? Is it a coop game?

yeah i know what you mean, i honestly think that temtem is so much better than pokemon objectively but something about it feels off

it's like your brain resists enjoying it because it knows it's an imitation

There's a decent month every now and then. Last month was okay because it was their big relaunch with a new focus on quality over quantity. And within a month it's back to this.

Don't forget there are 8 games now instead of 12. So it's actually worse than before they did the "rebranding."

Only one good game

Maybe that's it?
I dunno, I'll catch a Pidgey in Pokemon, and that's MY buddy, who I'm gonna take care of and train as best I can
Then I'll catch a Rocky in Monster Sanctuary, name it, and try to convince myself it's MY buddy too, but it's just not quite there
Maybe I haven't spent enough time with them

Is this bundle worth it or should I just go with Unity?
humblebundle.com/software/complete-game-making-collection

12 games was way too ambitious, they always included some ass asset flip game and/or dead multiplayer game

Pokemon, for all its failures, is the most profitable media franchise in all history for a reason. They have world-class character designers.

To be fair they did drop the price too.

Humble Bundle is shit now, but this bundle is far from the worst.

the naruto game was also free before

Testing Ghostrunner on the Steam Deck

35-45 FPS at 800p, Ultra settings with Fucking Raytracing. If you set everything to normal/high without Raytracing its a solid 60 FPS

Attached: 997886c6-6b6f-42cd-9a85-431ca44a384d-profile_image-300x300.png (300x300, 87.47K)

Is it just me or did the DAH remake omitted almost all of the sex jokes?

>Ultra settings with Fucking Raytracing
How long's the battery at that settings?

Around 1:30 maybe 2 hours if you are in airplane mode/40% brightness.

I just set it to medium settings with Balanced FSR now it only draws 13-18w total so its around, its around 3 hours. With 30FPS cap, its capped at 11-15w, maybe another 40-50 minutes extra playtime however this is is a game you don't want to play at that framerate